- » Turkish Tea
Turkish Tea Recipes
Turkish tea, popularly known as ‘cay’ in Turkish dialect, is a commonly served beverage in countries constituting Turkish people. Though, Turkish coffee is the popular beverage from the country, tea ... More »
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease several cookie sheets.
2. In large bowl of electric mixer, at medium speed, beat butter until light.Gradually beat in sugar until light and fluffy.At low speed, beat in flour until well... - 39.4704
Turkish Lamb And Eggplant Kebabs
Turkish Lamb And Eggplant Kebabs is a succulent and tender meat preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal get together at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Turkish Lamb And Eggplant Kebabs recipe. - 43.8581
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a non-stick skillet, heat the oil over low heat.
3) Add the peppers and cook, stirring, until softened, for 8 to 10 minutes.
4) Add the pastrami and shallots and cook for 5 minutes.
5) Stir in the... - 46.9681
Kolaches are filled or stuffed Turkish snack that are ususally served with coffee or tea. Served as a dessert too these are nice and very satifying. This kolaches recipe is filled with a cinnamon vanilla prune filling and baked to finish. - 45.3456
French Green Lentils With Poached Egg
If you are used to eating lentils only in soups and salads, then this recipe could be a refreshing change for your taste buds. Chef Keith Snow teaches how to turn lentils into a total delicacy with this easy-to-make dish. Just grab all the ingredients, pots... - 102.224
Spanish love their seafood and know to eat it too! And ceviche is a classic example of that. Keith Snow teaches you how to storm up this classic Spanish-style seafood dish at home using a gamut of flavors and ingredients, ranging from tomato to avocado to... - 115.135
Healthy Flourless Chocolate Cake
Isn't it amazing how a few simple substitutions can turn even the most decadent treats into pure healthy delights? Don't believe. Then you have to try this flourless chocolate cake recipe in your kitchen to know that not all things chocolatey are bad for you.... - 123.816
Turkish Tea Recipes By Category