- » Turkish Snack
Turkish Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkish snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkish snack recipes.
1. Preheat oven at 350 degree.
2. For dough, in a cup, mix hot water and canola oil.
3. In a bowl, combine flour and salt. Pour water oil mixture in it, and stir to incorporate.
4. Using your hand knead gently to make sure that all the... - 119.421
Homemade Turkish Delight Rocky Road
A chocolate treat that needs no baking! Chocolate, Turkish delight, marshmallows and nuts all in one bite, can surely satisfy the sweetest of the sweet-tooth! No one is ever going to complain about having one of these in their lunchbox and this is a great... - 110.096
Turkish Mint Jelly Candies
1) Lightly grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan and line with parchment paper.
2) In a saucepan, mix together granulated sugar and 1/2 cup water.
3) Simmer until the sugar dissolves, for 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Place the candy thermometer in the pan.
5)... - 44.9939
1.In a pan, make a sauce of the stock, cream, flour, and butter
2.Now add the remaining ingredients and heat thoroughly
3.On slices of toast, place this mixture
4.Now brush with melted butter
5.Serve with a sauce of your choice
Garnish... - 43.2952
Turkish Stuffed Vine Leaves
Turkish Stuffed Vine Leaves tastes great. Turkish Stuffed Vine Leaves can be prepared easily. Turkish Stuffed Vine Leaves tastes better with olive oil - 43.0842
Turkish Fig Pastries
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the walnuts, figs, honey, lemon zest and cinnamon together, keep aside.
3) Remove the phyllo pastry, place on a dish towel, then cover with a waxed paper and a slightly dampened dish... - 41.9252
Turkish Lamb Kabobs
Blend oil, lime juice, mustard, thyme, bay leaf, basil, rosemary, salt, pepper and onion in bowl.
Cut lamb into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
Add lamb cubes to onion mixture; marinate for 5 hours or overnight.
Alternate lamb cubes on skewers with onion slices,... - 41.1653
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a shallow baking dish, place the biscuits.
3) Over the biscuits, pour the melted butter.
3) Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
4) Meanwhile, in a saucepan, bring the remaining ingredients,... - 40.7039
Turkish Meatballs On Skewers
Cut peppers into 24 pieces about 1 to 1 1/2 inches square, removing any seeds.
Drop into boiling salted water and boil 1 minute.
Drain immediately; set aside In a large bowl, combine lamb, beef, crumbs, onion, parsley, eggs, mint, salt, and pepper.
Mix well... - 38.312
Melt butter and stir in the flour.
Then add milk gradually, and cook until thick.
Drop in cubes of the cheese, and heat and stir until smoothly melted.
Season with salt, pepper and a dash of cayenne.
Cool the mixture, and form into 16 fingers 1 1/2 inches... - 33.4112
Spinach And Feta Bourekas
These savory puff pastry turnovers go by many names - but in our house they usually don't last long enough to call them by name! - 0