- » Turkish Rice Pilaf
Turkish Rice Pilaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkish rice pilaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkish rice pilaf recipes.
Lalli's Turkish Pilaf Tomatoes
1. Cut a small slice from the tops of the tomatoes.
2. With the help of a teaspoon, scoop out the pulp; leave the 1/2-inch-thick wall.
3. Chop the pulp coarsely and reserve ½ cup.
4. Discard seeds; as much as possible.
5. Season inside tomato... - 47.988
1) In a thick pan or iron casserole, gently saute the dry rice in the fat and oil until pale yellow.
2) Stir in the onions and garlic, saute for further 2-3 minutes .
3) Stir in the saffron, ginger, coconut, apricots, raisins and almonds, simmer... - 42.456
Brown rice in butter in medium saucepan.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 15 to 17 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove bay leaf before serving. - 36.2606
€¢ Melt the butter or heat the oil 2 minutes at HIGH in a 6-cup (1.5 L) microwave-safe dish.
€¢ Add the onion, stir well. Microwave 2 minutes at HIGH.
€¢ Add the rice. Stir until well coated with the onion butter.
€¢ Microwave 3 minutes at HIGH,... - 36.1649
Turkish Carrot Pilaf
1) In a saucepan place together, rice, carrots, pepper, cumin and chicken stock.
2) Heat the rice mixture to a boil.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for about 17 minutes, until rice is tender but firm and dry
4) Stir in pine nuts and serve hot. - 35.6106
You May Also Like!
Turkish Lamb Pilaf
The turkish lamb pilaff is a preparation of lamb cooked with rice. Made flavorful and filling with onions, raisins and almonds, the turkish lamb pliaff is cooked with the flavors of cinnamon and seasoned with salt and pepper. - 44.101
Savory Turkish Lamb Pilaf
1) Fry lamb strips in hot butter until golden brown.
2) Remove from heat and keep warm.
3) Sauté onion in the same butter until translucent being careful not to brown .
4) Add in nuts and rice and stir cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
5) Mix in... - 43.8774
A basic recipe for a flavourful staple food. - 0
Turkish Rice Pilaf Recipes By Category