- » Turkish Egg
Turkish Egg Recipes
Turkish eggs are a popular dish of eggs prepared by using onions, oil, yogurt along with some spices. These eggs are relished by people all over the world and are consumed worldwide as breakfast with bread toast, ... More »
1. In medium skillet, sauté onions in oil over medium heat, until they begin to soften, about 5-6 minutes.
2. Add peppers to pan and sauté another 2-3 minutes.
3. Stir in tomatoes and salt and cook 8-10 minutes, until tomatoes release their juices... - 118.002
Have you been looking fro some quick and easy Turkish recipes? This video may prove really helpful. watch it to learn this delicious Turkish Murtaga recipe. You will certainly like it. - 75.8482
Turkish Kuru Domatesli Yumurta
Looking for an innovative recipe that you can prepare using eggs? This video is just apt for you. watch it now to learn this fantastic Turkish Kuru Domatesli Yumurta recipe. You are sure to love it. - 72.8168
1) In a small bowl, mix together tomatoes, feta, pastrami, onion, and 2 tablespoons of parsley and keep aside.
2) Take a bowl and beat together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in it.
3) In a large nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, melt 2 teaspoons... - 48.3577
Turkish Coffee Cream
Moisten the coffee with a little water and put onto a muslin square with the cardamom pods and cinnamon stick, then tie securely with kitchen string to make a bag.
Put the cream into a heavy saucepan with the muslin bag and bring to the boil, then lower the... - 43.9596
Turkish Egg Recipes By Category