- » Turkish Dough
Turkish Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkish dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkish dough recipes.
Baklava With Honey Syrup
Prepare Honey Syrup.
Mix nuts and spices.
Brush bottom and sides of jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch, with some of the margarine.
Unfold filo leaves; cover with damp towel to prevent drying.
Carefully separate 1 leaf; place in pan folding edges over... - 36.7557
Turkish Pide Bread
This Turkish Pide Bread recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves Turkish Pide Bread. Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish. So if you want to bring... - 43.0057
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease several cookie sheets.
2. In large bowl of electric mixer, at medium speed, beat butter until light.Gradually beat in sugar until light and fluffy.At low speed, beat in flour until well... - 39.4704
Grilled Lamb And Turkish Ravioli
Take a look at this impressive video that shares a fabulous recipe for a gourmet style grilled lamb and Turkish ravioli. Watch this video for a great cooking experience and try out the excellent recipe that is bound to amaze your guests. Check it out... - 119.173
Turkish Nut Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease and flour a baking pan.
3) In a bowl, mix butter, flour and 2 tablespoons of sugar.
Knead together like shortbread dough.
4) Spread it out in the base of the baking pan.
5) In another bowl, beat... - 46.8615
Turkish Ridged Flat Bread
1. Make the sponge: In a medium bowl, mix the water with the yeast and let stand until foamy, about 10 minutes. Stir in the flour. Cover the bowl loosely with plastic wrap and let stand overnight.
2. Make the dough: In a large bowl, mix 1/4 cup of the water... - 32.1712
If the regular cookies aren't enough to kill your sugar cravings, try this Turkish Sekerpare. This sugar cookies are a perfect treat for all with a sweet tooth. - 117.529
Turkish Bread Rounds With Mediterranean Zucchini Salad
For bread rounds: Oil large bowl; set aside.
Combine water, yeast and sugar in another mixing bowl and let proof until foamy, about 10 minutes.
Add 2 cups flour, oil and salt and blend well; add remaining flour if dough is too wet (dough should be... - 44.969
1. Preheat oven at 350 degree.
2. For dough, in a cup, mix hot water and canola oil.
3. In a bowl, combine flour and salt. Pour water oil mixture in it, and stir to incorporate.
4. Using your hand knead gently to make sure that all the... - 119.421
Egg Rolls Stuffed With Cheese
Looking for a quick-to-make appetizer, try this Egg Rolls Stuffed with Cheese! This dish can be made in a jiffy and is especially apt when you are hosting dinner parties at home! Treat your guests to this dish to make a delicious start to one of the best... - 105.778
Turkey Pastrami Pizza
In a medium mixing bowl stir together biscuit mix and caraway seed.
Add water and stir till moistened.
Pat the dough onto a greased 12-inch pizza pan.
In a small mixing bowl stir together the sauerkraut and salad dressing.
Arrange half of the cheese on the... - 42.9362
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a non-stick skillet, heat the oil over low heat.
3) Add the peppers and cook, stirring, until softened, for 8 to 10 minutes.
4) Add the pastrami and shallots and cook for 5 minutes.
5) Stir in the... - 46.9681
Here is a fantastic video that displays how Arabic sweet, kanafeh can be easily prepared at home with shredded phyllo. It is very interesting to see the chef make this elegant sweet so easily. Serve this dish for dessert or even as a breakfast and enjoy! - 110.278
Homemade Fresh Pasta
have you ever considered making your own pasta at home? If not, here is your chance to try! Chef Keith Snow shows how to make pasta at home. You will be surprised to see that making pasta at home is simpler than it seems. Just get your measurements right and... - 98.6238
Grandma Zerr's Apricot Kuchen
1. Make the dough: Heat the milk to 110° and transfer it to a bowl. Stir in the yeast and let stand 5 minutes. Stir in the egg. In a standing mixer fitted with a dough hook, mix the 4 cups of flour with the sugar and salt: add the warm milk mixture and knead... - 34.1652
Combine all the dough ingredients together in a mixing bowl, kneading together until a soft dough is formed.
Combine all the filling ingredients in a separate bowl, mixing well.
Divide the dough into egg-sized balls.
With your forefinger... - 40.3647
Kolaches are filled or stuffed Turkish snack that are ususally served with coffee or tea. Served as a dessert too these are nice and very satifying. This kolaches recipe is filled with a cinnamon vanilla prune filling and baked to finish. - 45.3456
Grilled Pita Dippers With South Western Hummus
ITS A VERY NICE FUSSION OF DIFFERENT CUSINES ( ARABIC , GREEK AND AMERICAN ).
EVERY BODY LOVES PITA BUT U ALL WILL LOVE TO EAT A GRILLED PITA BREAD WITH A AROMA OF BURNT BUTTER WITH FUSSION OF PITA , AND A DIP ITSELF ONLY MADE FOR PITA . - 50.9729
Turkish Dough Recipes By Category
Turkish Dough Ingredient: