- » Turkey Thigh Bake
Turkey Thigh Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey thigh bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey thigh bake recipes.
Stuffed Turkey Thigh
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cut along the thigh lengthwise down to the bone on the inside.
Pressing knife against the bone, cut until it is released.
Pound meat to flatten as much as possible.
Spoon stuffing down center.
Bring skin together to enclose filling and... - 33.246
Orange Turkey Thighs
Sprinkle both sides of turkey thighs with onion powder and pepper.
Arrange bone side up in 12x8-in baking dish.
In 1-cup measure combine orange juice, soy sauce, orange peel and coriander.
Pour over thighs.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High 5... - 42.2236
Spinach Stuffed Turkey Thigh
Bone turkey thigh.
Place boned thigh meat between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
With a meat mallet, pound meat to 1/2 inch thickness.
In a small saucepan combine spinach and onion.
Cook, covered, in a small amount of water for 5 minutes or till onion is... - 41.7765
Savory Turkey Thigh
1. Place thigh, skin side down, in 2-quart (8 x 8) glass baking dish. Sprinkle with garlic salt. Pour water into bottom of dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 10 minutes. Turn thigh over recover, and continue cooking on ROAST for 10 to 12... - 21.3895
Stuffed Turkey Thigh
1. Ask your butcher to debone and butterfly the turkey thigh or you can do it your self. Lay turkey thigh, skin-side down, on cutting board. Make a slit with sharp tipped paring knife through meat to bone and carefully remove bone. Make a... - 48.4461
Extra Legs, Thighs And Wings
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Arrange the turkey parts in a greased roasting pan.
Pour the marinade over the turkey parts.
Cover the pan with foil and roast for 1 hour.
Uncover and continue roasting, basting every 15 minutes, for about 2 hours more, or until... - 25.8224
Turkey Thighs With Walnut Sauce
1. Place quartered thighs in 1 1/2-quart (10x6) glass baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 15 minutes. Combine remaining ingredients in small mixing bowl; set aside. Turn thighs over; pour on sauce; recover, and continue cooking on... - 33.7897
Sausage Stuffed Chicken Thighs
Combine first 3 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add chicken.
Seal bag, and shake until chicken is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 4 hours.
Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add... - 44.0385
Butter Baked Turkey
Buy about 1 pound of turkey for each person so you will have enough left over for your favorite turkey casserole.
Have the bird cut into quarters, or at least in half lengthwise.
The day before Christmas, cut into serving pieces with a sharp knife and kitchen... - 36.5527
Foil Baked Turkey
Foil Baked Turkey is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Foil Baked Turkey; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 38.7201
This Spatchcock Turkey is fabulous ! This Spatchcock Turkey tastes mindblowing with baked or sauteed potatoes ! Try out this sumptuous dish for dinner and tell me if you like it ! - 38.7809
Turkey Legs Baked With Yams And Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. Season the turkey well with salt and pepper.
3. Use a butcher's twine to tie the boneless thighs, as for a roast.
4. Grease well a shallow baking dish or roast pan with the butter.
5. In the baking dish,... - 47.1114
Spiced Sangria Turkey
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a shallow baking pan, place the turkey thighs with the skin side up.
3) Bake, uncovered in the preheated oven for 30 minutes until the skin is crisp.
4) Drain off the excess fat and reduce the oven... - 38.4036
Remove giblets and neck from turkey, reserve for gravy, if desired.
Rinse turkey with cold water, pat dry.
Sprinkle cavity and outside of turkey with salt and pepper.
Place apple, onion, celery tops, and garlic into cavity.
Close cavity with skewers or wooden... - 41.6039
Old Fashioned Stuffed Turkey
In large saucepan, cook carrot, onion, and celery in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Add to bread cubes with milk, parsley, and seasonings; toss to coat.
Chill overnight, if desired.
Just before roasting, rinse bird and pat dry; rub cavities... - 39.6627
Turkey With Orange Sauce
I have a recipe here which is streamlined for Turkey with Orange sauce. And, this turkey with orange sauce goes well for anyone, anytime of the day. A very good one indeed! - 36.4906
White Bean Turkey Chili
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse beans,... - 45.5216
Vegetable Braised Turkey
Combine tomato, onion and green pepper in 8x8-in baking dish.
Place turkey thighs on top of vegetables with meatiest portions to outside of dish.
In 1-cup measure combine remaining ingredients.
Pour over turkey and vegetables.
Cover with plastic... - 41.2117
Turkey With Orange Sauce
Rinse turkey parts and pat dry.
Place under broiler to brown.
Remove to Dutch oven or roasting pan and sprinkle with paprika.
Arrange onion slices over turkey parts.
In small bowl, combine juice concentrate, water, brown sugar, parsley, soy sauce and... - 38.0404
Thaw turkey if necessary; remove parts from cavities.
Rinse and pat dry.
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Sprinkle pepper and poultry seasoning inside body cavity of turkey.
Place vegetables and parsley inside cavity.
Place on a rack in a roasting pan.
Place... - 37.3741
Favourite Roast Turkey
Make the stuffing for the turkey.
Wash the turkey well, inspecting for pinfeathers, and chop off the wing tips, reserving them for later use with giblets in gravy or stock.
Dry the turkey inside and out with a kitchen towel.
Squeeze the juice from the 2... - 39.0045
To prepare the turkey, remove the giblets and neck from inside the turkey and reserve for the gravy.
Rinse the turkey.
Pat dry and sprinkle the cavity with salt and pepper.
Stuff the cavity loosely with prepared stuffing.
Fold the skin lightly over the... - 41.3635
Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
Add turkey and brown on all sides, 4 to 5 minutes each side.
Transfer to saucepan just large enough to accommodate (do not clean skillet).
Add enough stock or salted water to saucepan to cover turkey.
Bring to... - 42.3695
Fast Aid Savory Turkey
Line a large roasting pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil, leaving a 3-inch overhang on all sides.
Spray foil with cooking spray.
Remove giblets and neck from turkey; set aside.
Rinse turkey; pat dry.
Sprinkle cavities with salt and lemon-pepper... - 43.9783
Roast Turkey With Truffle Gravy
Preheat oven to 500°.
To prepare turkey, remove giblets and neck from turkey; reserve for gravy.
Trim excess fat.
Stuff body cavity with 4 thyme sprigs, sage leaves, garlic, and medium onion.
Tie legs together with kitchen string.
Starting at the... - 45.5249
Turkey And Vegetable Pot Pie
Enjoy a relaxing holiday with delicious pot pie filled with turkey and plenty of vegetables. Watch this video where Chef Walter Staib makes a turkey pot pie. He also shares information about the rich history of the ingredients and their importance in colonial... - 145.001
Thaw turkey, if frozen; remove giblets from body cavity.
Rinse, drain and dry bird.
Rub cavity lightly with salt, if desired.
Loosely stuff neck area; fasten neck skin to back with skewer.
Stuff body cavity lightly (dressing expands); close cavity with... - 30.3161
1. Remove the package containing the giblets and neck from the cavities of the turkey. (You may have to release the legs from a band of skin or a wire or plastic lock in order to remove the giblets and neck.) Rinse the turkey, inside and out, and dry it with... - 38.1998
Holiday Roast Turkey
Spoiled your whole turkey last Thanksgiving? Well, here is a detailed Holiday Roast Turkey to get a juicy roasted turkey that is cooked perfectly inside out without scorching it. The chef in the video provides a chart for the cooking time and tells when to... - 113.157
1) Cut excess fat from turkey and discard the giblets.
2)Rinse well and pat dry the turkey.
3) Marinate turkey with cumin seeds, salt, and gingerroot.
4) Wrap the turkey in a large plastic bag and refrigerate overnight.
5) Keep the turkey in... - 46.6721
Turkey With Salsa Mole Poblano
Brown the turkey thighs in a bit of oil in a very heavy skillet.
Place them in a kettle, barely cover with water, bring to a boil, cover, turn down the heat, and simmer for 45 minutes.
Turn off the heat, cover the pot, and leave the turkey in the broth for... - 44.2094
Turkey With Orange Sauce
1. Rinsing turkey parts pat dry and place under broiler to brown. (If using only thigh, remove skin.)
2. Transfer to Dutch oven or roasting pan and sprinkle with paprika.
3. Over turkey parts place the onion slices.
4. In a small bowl,... - 48.326
Crusty Oven Fried Turkey Parts
Rinse turkey; pat dry.
In a bag, combine flour, paprika, and pepper.
Beat eggs and milk in a 9-inch pie pan; mix croutons and cheese on a rimmed plate.
Shake turkey pieces, one at a time, in seasoned flour; then dip in egg mixture, spooning it over turkey to... - 42.4089
Rinse and pat dry one 6- to 8-pound turkey.
Sprinkle inside with salt; truss.
Place, breast side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Lightly rub skin with salad oil.
Insert meat thermometer, without touching bone, in center of inside thigh muscle.
Top... - 30.6073
Butter Roasted Turkey With Celery
Old-Fashioned Stuffing: In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook onions, celery, fennel, sage, salt, savory, marjoram, pepper and thyme, stirring often, for 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Transfer to large bowl and toss with... - 43.9495
Turkey With Leak Nut Stuffing
Saute leeks, onion, and thyme in 1/2 cup butter in a large skillet until tender.
Transfer leek mixture to a bowl; add hazelnuts and next 6 ingredients.
Cover and chill.
Remove giblets and neck from turkey.
Rinse turkey under cold water; pat dry.
Pack about 7... - 43.9783
Remove giblets and neck from turkey (reserve for use in other recipes).
Rinse turkey thoroughly with cold water, and pat dry.
Rub olive oil over surface of turkey.
Sprinkle salt and pepper over surface and in cavity of turkey.
Close cavity of turkey with... - 33.7935
Butter Roast Wild Turkey With Cornbread Stuffing
Cornbread stuffing: Melt 8 tablespoons of the butter in a large, heavy skillet, add the chopped onions and cook over moderate heat for 6 to 8 minutes, or until they color lightly.
Scrape them into a large mixing bowl.
Add the sausage to the skillet, now set... - 44.1653
Roast Whole Turkey
1. Wash completely thawed turkey; set aside giblets. Sprinkle inside of cavity with salt. Stuff cavity and neck opening, if desired. Secure opening with toothpicks or metal skewers. Tie drumsticks together and wings to body with string.
2. Place bird, breast... - 25.6303
Place turkey breast side down on roasting rack or on saucer in rectangular baking dish, 12 x 8 inches, or 10-inch square casserole.
Calculate total cooking time, allowing 12 to 15 minutes per pound.
Divide total time in half.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) 10... - 27.0396
Easy Mushroom Roasted Turkey
This roast turkey recipe is a simple roast recipe. Cooked in the oven with butter or vegetable oil, the turkey is seasoned to taste and may be served with vegetables of choice or garnished with herbs. - 39.8406
Thaw turkey if frozen.
Preheat oven to 425Â° F.
Remove giblets and discard.
Save the neck for making stock.
Rinse turkey and pat dry.
Gently loosen skin from meat on breast and legs by breaking the membrane that holds the skin to the meat and sliding your... - 39.1217
King Hank's Pdq Bbq Turkey
For sauce, in a 2-cup measure stir together catsup, brown sugar, water, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper, and cinnamon.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 1 1/2 to 2/4 minutes or till bubbly, stirring once.
Set mixture aside.
In a... - 39.9324
Simple Roasted Turkey
1. Remove giblets from turkey and wash turkey. (It's recommended that giblets be cooked conventionally.)
2. Fill cavities of turkey with stuffing, if desired. Secure openings with heavy round wooden picks or metal poultry pins. If using poultry pins, do not... - 22.3958
Barbecue Sauced Turkey
Rinse turkey; pat dry.
Place in a 10x6x2 inch baking dish with meaty portions toward edges of the dish.
In a mixing bowl combine catsup, wine or water, brown sugar, lemon juice, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, liquid smoke (if desired), cloves, and... - 41.0527
Betty's Roast Butterflied Turkey
1. Rinse, and pat the turkey dry using paper towel.
2. Using kitchen shears, cut, and remove the backbone.
3. Turn the turkey breast side up, and cover it with two layers of plastic wrap.
4. Using a rolling pin, hit the turkey breast several... - 105.563
Turkey With Stuffing
Cook and stir celery and onion in 1/2 cup margarine until onion is tender.
Stir in parsley, salt, sage, marjoram and tarragon.
Toss celery mixture with bread cubes, carrots, zucchini and mushrooms.
Fill wishbone area of turkey with stuffing first.
Fasten neck... - 43.1193
Microwave Roasted Turkey
Combine mushrooms, onion, celery and margarine in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until vegetables are tender, 5 to 8 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until heated through, 4 to 7 minutes, stirring once during... - 46.7186
Roast Turkey With Cooked Giblets
Roast Turkey With Cooked Giblets has a sole taste. The giblet and turkey gives the Roast Turkey With Cooked Giblets a mouth-watering taste. Roast Turkey With Cooked Giblets is inspired by restaurants globally . Must catch it. - 38.4615
1. Heat oven to 325°. Make turkey giblet broth by placing turkey giblets, neck, and liver in pot with 5 cups water and boiling for 30 minutes until tender. Season turkey liberally inside and out with 2 teaspoons salt and 1 teaspoon pepper. Rub the skin with... - 31.9047
Roast Turkey With Cornbread Dressing
Remove giblets and neck from turkey; reserve for Giblet Gravy.
Rinse turkey thoroughly with cold water; pat dry.
Sprinkle cavity with salt.
Tie ends of legs to tail with cord or tuck them under flap of skin around tail.
Lift wingtips up and over back, and... - 38.3474
Old Time Turkey With Giblet Gravy
1. Prepare Country Sausage and Corn Bread Stuffing and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 325°F. Remove giblets and neck from turkey; reserve for making Giblet Gravy. Rinse turkey inside and out with cold running water and drain well; pat dry with paper... - 35.1199
Gluten Free Recipes - Holiday Roast Turkey
Roast Turkey basted in butter and dried herbs, this recipe will ensure your turkey is browned on the outside but that the meat is still succulent and juicy on the inside for a delicious gluten free holiday feast. - 104.091
Marilyn S Turkey Stacks
Cut up raw turkey, leaving breast whole and thigh attached to legs.
Strip meat from bones.
Slice breast into 3 1/2 x 5 x 1/2 inches.
Cut meat from legs and pound flat.
Mix rest of ingredients except margarine.
Melt margarine in shallow pan.
To make stacks,... - 42.8705
Turkey With Cornbread Stuffing
1. Rinse the turkey in clean water and pat dry with paper towels. Remove the gizzards and neck. Place gizzards and neck in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a simmer to create broth for gravy. Simmer for 30 to 45 minutes. Remove from heat, strain,... - 40.5491
Stuffed Mini Turkey
1. Make stuffing: Dice giblets. Brown onion, mushrooms, and giblets in butter.
2. Mix with rice, liver pate, and bouillon. Season with salt, pepper, and sage.
3. Brush turkey inside and out with salt and pepper. Stuff it and close with wooden picks. Tie the... - 38.5444
Light Turkey With Leek Onion Stuffing
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1 tablespoon margarine.
Place over medium heat until margarine melts.
Add leeks, onion, thyme, and 1/2 cup broth.
Bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer until vegetables are tender.
Uncover and cook... - 42.4842
Pasta Stuffed Turkey
Remove the skin from the Italian sausages.
In a deep saucepan, heat the oil and cook the sausage meat for 10 minutes, breaking it up.
Stir in the celery and onions and cook 3 minutes.
Add the chopped spinach, eggs, sage, mace, oregano, thyme, salt, pepper,... - 42.4002
Turkey With Peach Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Take a saucepan, add neck and giblets and add water sufficient to cover them. Allow to bring to a boil, lower the heat to minimum and allow to simmer for about 20 minutes for neck and giblets to turn tender. Drain... - 43.1918
Roast Turkey With Corn Bread Stuffing
1. ln a 12-inch nonstick skillet, brown the sausage over moderate heat for 5 minutes and transfer to a large bowl. Melt the butter in the skillet, add the celery and onion and saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Transfer to the bowl; toss with the corn pone,... - 36.2069
Roast Turkey With Apple Sausage Stuffing
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Sprinkle turkey neck and body cavities with salt and pepper.
Pack cavities loosely with stuffing.
Fold neck skin under and secure with skewer.
Sew main cavity closed or cover with small piece of aluminum foil.
Transfer... - 37.2019
Turkey & White Bean Casserole
Sort beans and remove any debris; rinse well and drain.
In a large pan, bring 8 cups of the water to a boil over high heat; add beans and boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain beans, then return to pan and... - 44.2094
Roasted Half Turkey
Roasted Half Turkey is a perfect thanksgiving recipe. If you like poultry meat roasts then Roasted Half Turkey is the recipe you should try. - 30.3299
1) Apply poultry seasoning and salt inside the turkey.
2) Cover each with lemon slices.
3) Take a small glass bowl or casserole, add chutney, catsup, lemon juice, and sugar one after another and mix well.
4) Heat 1 or 2 minutes on low... - 47.3529
Turkey should be completely thawed before microwaving.
If using the microwave to thaw, follow manufacturer's directions for placement in the oven.
Use thin strips of foil to shield parts which may begin to cook during the thawing process.
When almost thawed,... - 30.0261
1) Split turkey, remove backbone, and split away any other bits of bones.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
3) Cream the butter until fluffy.
4) Stir in rosemary, shallots, and parsley.
5) Loosen the skin in the breast and spoon a portion... - 38.1879
Rinse bird with cold water.
Drain and pat dry with absorbent paper or soft cloth.
Prepare cooked giblets and broth for gravy (see instructions).
Prepare favorite stuffing.
Rub body and neck cavities with salt.
Fill lightly with stuffing.
(Extra stuffing may... - 31.6707
Turkey With Chestnut Stuffing
Cut a slash in fresh chestnuts with a sharp knife.
Roast in shallow baking pan in 450° oven for 5 to 6 minutes.
Cool and peel.
Coarsely chop fresh or canned chestnuts.
For stuffing, in skillet cook pork, bacon, onion, and celery till meat is brown and... - 42.4374
Smoked Turkey With Creole Stuffing
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Halve large shrimp.
In a saucepan cook the celery and onion in butter or margarine till tender.
Add shrimp; cook and stir just till shrimp turn pink.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the salt and ground red pepper.
Place the dry bread cubes... - 42.1376
Turkey And Dressing, California Style
1. Season inside cavity and outside of turkey with salt and pepper.
2. Seal cavity with skewer or stitch with needle and thread, truss and tie wings and drumsticks to bird.
3. Place turkey, breast-side up, on rack in shallow pan. Set aside until... - 50.1045
Turkey With Squash Dressing
Prepare and bake corn bread mix according to package directions; cool on wire rack.
Cut bread into 1/2 to 3/4-inch cubes.
Place in a bowl; let it stand, lightly covered, overnight.
In a small saucepan cook onion and celery in butter or margarine till tender... - 43.3852
Roast Turkey Chinese Style
1. Remove the giblets from the turkey; reserve them for other uses. Rinse the turkey inside and out and pat it dry with paper towels. Combine the marinade ingredients in a small bowl and rub them over the skin of the turkey. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours... - 34.5793
Roast Turkey With Brown Rice And Sausage Stuffing
Rinse turkey; pat dry.
Rub salt and pepper into neck and body cavities.
Secure drumsticks lightly with a string.
Insert meat thermometer into center of thigh next to body, but not touching bone Roast uncovered on roasting rack in 325-degree oven 20 to 22... - 45.7747
Roast Turkey With Corn Bread And Kale Stuffing And Paprika Pan Gravy
Make the stuffing: In a large skillet cook the onions and the celery with salt and pepper to taste in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until the vegetables are softened.
Add the kale in batches, stirring until each batch is wilted, and cook the... - 40.0554
Braised Turkey With Herbs
Have butcher cut the bird into 12 pieces so that you have legs, thighs, wings, four pieces of breast, and the back and neck separate.
Place back, neck and giblets in 4 cups water, adding a handful of celery leaves, bit of bay leaf and teaspoon salt; cover,... - 37.3865
French Stuffed Turkey
1. To make each stuffing, combine all ingredients and season to taste.
2. Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F / Gas 4. Carefully loosen skin from neck and breast of turkey and loosely fill with forcemeat stuffing. Press outside of breast to mold into shape,... - 38.2672
Traditional Roast Turkey With Giblet Gravy
Prepare any of the 3 stuffings; set aside.
Remove giblets and neck from turkey; reserve for making Giblet Gravy.
Rinse turkey with cold running water and drain well.
Spoon some stuffing lightly into neck cavity.
Fold neck skin over stuffing; fasten neck skin... - 37.2661
Roast Turkey With Bread Stuffing
Cut bread into 1/2-inch cubes.
Spread into a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 300° oven for 10 to 15 minutes or till dry, stirring twice or let bread cubes stand, covered, at room temperature for 8 to 12 hours.
Rinse the turkey well on outside... - 43.9694
Roasted Turkey With Italian Sausage Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 375° Spread the bread cubes in a large roasting pan and toast for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until dry and lightly browned.
2. In a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil. Crumble in the sweet Italian sausage and cook over... - 35.1083
Roasted Turkey With Tangerine Glaze
1. Prepare the turkey: Preheat the oven to 400° Set the turkey breast side up in a large roasting pan. Fold the wing tips under the bird and season the cavity with salt and ground pepper. Rub the bird generously with vegetable oil and season with salt and... - 35.5152
Roast Turkey With Apple Cider Glaze
Preheat oven to 325°.
Remove giblets and neck from turkey; discard, if desired.
Rinse turkey thoroughly with cold water; pat dry.
Tie ends of legs to tail with cord, or tuck ends of legs into flap of skin around tail.
Lift wing tips up and over back, and... - 41.1521
Traditional Roast Turkey With Oyster Stuffing
Prepare turkey by pulling out any remaining pin feathers with tweezers and removing the oil sac at the base of the tail.
Wipe the interior and neck cavities with a damp cloth.
Salt cavities lightly with 1 tsp salt.
To prepare the stuffing, place bread cubes... - 43.9297
1. Chicken parts can be left whole or cut into bite sized pieces.
2. In large heavy skillet, heat butter and 1/2 of the garlic on medium high heat for 30 seconds. Add chicken, cover and cook for 6 minutes. Turn over each piece of chicken, cover and cook an... - 35.9919
Set oven to 350°F
1. Chicken parts can be left whole or cut into bite sized piece
Step 2 is for whole pieces. If using bite size pieces, change step 2 to "cook chicken for 5 minutes, stirring frequently". If using precooked chicken or turkey, skip step 2,... - 34.6689
Open Roasted Capon
Rub capon generously with butter; season with generous sprinkling of salt and pepper inside and out.
Place capon in foil-lined baking pan; place on middle shelf of 400Â°F oven.
Roast 30 minutes.
Spoon up pan juices; baste capon thoroughly.
Add 1/2 cup water... - 34.8199