- » Turkey Tenders
Turkey Tenders Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Turkey Tenders recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Turkey Tenders recipes.
Turkey Cutlets Piccata
1. On cutting board, with meat mallet or dull edge of French knife, pound each turkey cutlet to about 1/8 inch thickness.
2. In pie plate, beat egg with milk until blended. On waxed paper, place bread crumbs. Dip cutlets in egg mixture, then in crumbs to coat... - 27.2815
Oven Fried Turkey Strips
1. Remove skin and bone from turkey breast and discard. Cut turkey breast into 1-inch-thick slices; cut slices into strips about 5" by 1".
2. Preheat oven to 500°F. Mix flour, paprika, salt, and pepper on a sheet of waxed paper and place bread crumbs on... - 29.0761
Braised Turkey Thighs With Sausages
1. In covered 12-inch skillet over medium heat, cook chorizos in 1/4 cup water 5 minutes. Remove cover and cook until water evaporates. Add peppers and cook, stirring frequently, until peppers are tender and chorizos are well browned, about 15 minutes. With... - 31.4854
Homemade Crock Pot Roast Turkey Breast And Flavorful Turkey Gravy
If you love slow-cooker recipes, you will lap up this one. In this video, Betty shows how to prepare crock pot roast turkey breast that she serves with a rich and delightful turkey gravy. So simple and sumptuous, this slow-cooker recipe is likely to be a hit... - 98.4583
Roast Half Turkey
This Roast Half Turkey recipe gives a uniquely different way to enjoy an excellent meal. An extraordinary way to showcase your favorite dish! - 37.4634
Summer Turkey And Vegetable Bake
To Microwave: Arrange zucchini in 13 X 9-inch microwave-safe dish; cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH (100% power) 8 minutes or until tender, rotating dish halfway through cooking.
Drain zucchini slices on paper towels; cover with additional... - 38.447
Mole De Guajalote (turkey Mole)
Simmer turkey pieces in water to cover until almost tender, adding 1 tablespoon salt at midway point.
Remove pieces from broth.
Reduce broth to 3 cups.
Dry turkey pieces, brown on all sides in 1/4 cup hot oil in skillet, and place in large... - 44.6848
Turkey Asparagus Brunch Bake
1 To cook fresh asparagus, wash and scrape off scales. Break off and discard woody bases of asparagus. Cut asparagus into 1 1/2-inch pieces. In a covered saucepan cook asparagus in a small amount of boiling water for 4 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender. (For... - 34.5906
Turkey With Orange Sauce
I have a recipe here which is streamlined for Turkey with Orange sauce. And, this turkey with orange sauce goes well for anyone, anytime of the day. A very good one indeed! - 34.3018
White Wine Braised Turkey Legs
Brown turkey in butter in a large frying pan.
Add garlic, onion, celery, and carrots.
Saute until onions are soft.
Stir in broth, wine, seasoned salt, and pepper.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for about 2 hours or until turkey is very... - 37.7306
Roast Half Turkey
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Pour cold water on turkey, rinse well and dry well. Use pepper and salt to rub the turkey.
3. Stitch the skin or skewer the edges so as to avoid shrinking due to heat while roasting.
4. Keep a rack in... - 38.8772
Roast Turkey Breast With Chestnut Stuffing
1. Saute onion and celery in 4 tablespoons of the butter or margarine until soft in a medium-size skillet. Stir in parsley, thyme, salt, pepper, chestnuts and water; bring to boiling. Pour over bread in a large bowl; toss until evenly moist.
2. Turn turkey... - 34.8727
Stuffed Turkey Leg
1 Place the turkey between 2 sheets of wax paper and pound to an even thickness using a met mallet.
2 Remove the wax paper carefully and set turkey aside.
3 In 9-inch skillet heat 2 teaspoons margarine until bubbly.
4 Add in... - 44.1554
Turkey Pot Roast
This turkey pot roast is a filling and flavorful pot roast that is excellent over cooked rice. Made with fresh vegetables and seasoned to taste along with a hint of parlsey, this tempting pot roast is great when you want to avoid beef. - 45.9039
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, mushrooms, thyme, and white pepper.
Rinse turkey, pat dry, and cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
Coat turkey cubes with flour; arrange on top of onion mixture.
Mix wine and tomato paste; pour over... - 39.0118
Turkey Kabobs With Gingered Mustard Sauce
In small bowl, combine French's® Creamy Spread„¢ Mustard, reserved pineapple juice, brown sugar and ginger.
Alternately thread pineapple chunks, turkey strips, pepper pieces and tomatoes onto skewers.
Reserve half of mustard mixture.
Grill or broil... - 24.3101
Turkey paprikash is a sour cream turkey recipe prepared with seasoned and roasted turkey. Served with a hot and spicy sauce made with onions and paprika, it has sour cream for a zesty taste. Sliced and served with the sauce, the turkey paprikash makes a full... - 42.9816
Vegetable Stuffed Turkey Breast
In small skillet, over medium heat, saute onion in 1 tablespoon margarine until tender; set aside.
In large bowl, combine rice, carrots, mushrooms, parsley, Egg Beaters and poultry seasoning; stir in onion.
Remove skin from turkey breast.
Place rice mixture... - 43.0135
This Turkey Calvados recipe gives a uniquely different way to enjoy an excellent meal. An extraordinary way to showcase your favorite dish! - 39.2232
Herbed Turkey Tetrazzini
Saute onion and mushrooms in butter in a large heavy saucepan until just tender.
Add flour, stirring well.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk and chicken broth, cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and... - 39.1646
Spinach Stuffed Turkey Breast
For stuffing: In large skillet saute mushrooms and onion in 1/4 cup margarine until tender.
Remove from heat; cool slightly.
Stir in spinach, Swiss cheese, ham, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and the nutmeg.
Rinse turkey breast and pat dry.
Loosen skin from... - 41.9663
Quick And Easy Turkey Pot Pie From Leftover Crock Pot Roast Turkey
If you're looking for a pie dish to create from your leftover crock pot roast turkey, this is it. Never mind if you are making a pot pie for the first time or are a seasoned pro, you can ensure flavorful results with Betty's tried-and-true turkey pot pie... - 102.859
Turkey Tonnato With Tuna Sauce
Place turkey breast in a large pot or Dutch oven.
Add wine, water, onion, carrot, salt, pepper and rosemary.
Cover and simmer 1-1/2 to 2 hours until tender.
Refigerate turkey in broth about 2 hours until chilled thoroughly.
Drain, reserving 2 cups strained... - 38.7749
Remove the neck bone and stuff the turkey, including the neck skin, with the rice stuffing.
Sew up the opening with coarse white thread.
Place the turkey in a large pot with enough water to barely cover.
Add the salt, bring to the boil and skim.
Cover and... - 30.5818
Italian Fast Food: Fried Turkey Cutlets With Tomatoes And Oregano
1. With the help of a meat tenderizer flatten the turkey cutlet.
2. In a small bowl beat the eggs with some salt, coat the turkey cutlets with beaten eggs and bread it with breadcrumbs.
3. In a frying pan heat the peanut oil and once the oil is hot... - 0
Marinated Turkey Slices
If necessary, cut turkey into 2 equal portions.
For marinade, in a small bowl stir together lemon peel, lemon juice, oil, bouillon granules, thyme, garlic, salt, pepper, and 1/4 cup water.
Place turkey in a plastic bag set in a bowl.
Pour marinade over... - 38.0763
Toast sesame seeds in a small nonstick frying pan over medium heat until golden brown (3 to 5 minutes), stirring often; remove from pan.
Add almonds to pan and toast until golden brown (5 to 8 minutes), stirring occasionally; remove from pan.
Add chile to pan... - 45.6583
Turkey Scaloppine With Zucchini
Mix the lemon juice, garlic, oregano and parsley together in a small dish.
Brush the mixture over the turkey.
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, heat the oil and saute the turkey for 2 minutes per side, or until no longer pink.
Transfer to... - 31.626
Wild Turkey Stir Fry
Dice the turkey into bite size pieces.
Heat the oil in a wok or large skillet.
Fry the turkey for 3 minutes.
Add the vegetables and fry until tender.
Add the oyster sauce and soya sauce.
Simmer for 2 minutes.
Mix the cornstarch with the sherry and stir into... - 39.5757
Roast Turkey Half Breast
1. Wash turkey half-breast and trim off excess fat.
2. Pat it dry on paper toweling.
3. Season well with salt and pepper.
4. Preheat the oven to 350° F
5. Place turkey, skin side up, on a roasting rack over a pan.
6. Insert a meat... - 34.8882
Mexican Turkey Mole
Cut the turkey as for fricassee and boil until tender.
Pass through the fine blade of a food chopper the fried almonds, toasted bread, raisins, and chocolate.
Mix well with the ground spices and dried chili pulp.
Melt the fat and add onion and garlic.
When... - 40.7626
Vegetable Turkey Stir Fry
In 12-inch nonstick skillet or a wok heat oil over high heat; add vegetables and cook, stirring quickly and frequently, until celery and pepper are tender-crisp, 1 to 2 minutes.
Add turkey and stir to combine.
In measuring cup or small bowl combine water,... - 32.06
Stuffed Turkey Breast
Combine butter, onion, celery, croutons, bouillon, parsley, and poultry seasoning.
Cut turkey breast in thick slices, from breastbone to rib cage, leaving slices attached to bone.
Sprinkle turkey with salt and pepper.
Soak cheesecloth in wine.
Set turkey on... - 45.5641
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a small bowl, add in softened butter, parsley, chives and onions. Blend well.
3) Shape the mixture into 10 sticks. Place them on a platter and freeze for about 20 minutes.
4) Place a stick on each of the turkey... - 45.1961
Turkey And Ham Rouladen
Break off tough ends of asparagus at point where stalks snap easily.
Place asparagus in 2 quart casserole.
Cover and microwave until tender, 7 to 8 minutes; drain.
Wrap each turkey and ham slice around 3 asparagus spears.
Place in oblong baking... - 33.3953
Slow Cooked Turkey Breast
An unconventional turkey recipe created by the chef is a must try this Thanks Giving season. Make turkey breast absolutely luscious and flavorful following the chef's recipe. Tempting and great for potluck or over any other occasion all the year long. - 111.335
Roasted Turkey Breast With Apple And Prune Stuffing
Combine bread cubes, apple, celery, prunes, walnuts, egg, milk, orange rind and thyme.
Stuff into breast cavity, and place aluminum foil over the stuffing and halfway up the sides of the breast.
Place breast right side up in a shallow baking... - 40.8652
Combine turkey and broth; bring to a boil in Dutch oven.
Add celery, rice and onions; cook for 15 min- utes.
Add remaining ingredients; cook until okra is tender. - 30.1258
Yogurt Barbecued Turkey
Combine yogurt, sugar, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce; pour over turkey breast, and allow to marinate overnight.
Barbecue over low heat until very tender. - 21.7254
Turkey Breast Braised With Cider And Apples
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine shallots, potatoes, and bay leaf.
Arrange apples over potato mixture.
Rinse turkey, pat dry, and place on top of apples; sprinkle with white pepper, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
Pour in cider.
Cover and cook at... - 47.1548
Herbed Turkey Roast
Rinse turkey, pat dry, and place, skin side down, on a board.
Sprinkle meat side of turkey with chopped parsley and minced thyme; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cover with cheese and prosciutto, overlapping slices.
Starting with a long edge, roll up... - 44.1737
Turkey Mole Puebla-style
In large Dutch oven combine turkey breast, the 1 teaspoon salt, and enough water (about 10 cups) to cover.
Bring to boiling; simmer 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or till meat is tender.
Drain, reserving 1 1/2 cups broth.
Cool turkey slightly.
Pat dry with paper... - 42.13
Roasted Turkey With Savory Cranberry Stuffing
In large skillet, cook celery and onion in margarine until tender; add cranberry sauce and bouillon.
Cook and stir until bouillon dissolves.
In large bowl, combine bread cubes, pecans, seasonings and water; add cranberry mixture.
Preheat oven to... - 42.9017
Savory Apple Topped Turkey Medallions
Whenever I crave for a Turkey dish, I prefer making the simple Savory Apple Topped Turkey Medallions. It is not only easy to make, but Savory Apple Topped Turkey Medallions always helps to keep the hunger pangs in check. So next time you have a desire,... - 33.3665
Barbequed Wild Turkey
SAUCE: Combine all liquid ingredients; mix well.
Add remaining ingredients.
Place on heat; let simmer for 12 minutes.
TURKEY: Wash turkey thoroughly, then dry.
Tie legs & wings to body.
Fasten on rotisserie securely; insert thermometer in thigh.
Keep charcoal... - 46.2797
1) Season turkey with pepper and salt.
2) Preheat oven to 350° F.
3) Take a pan and place prunes in it. Add water and cook for about 10 minutes. Drain.
4) Add bread crumbs, apples, sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon. Mix the ingredients... - 45.6106
This savory roast turkey recipe is one of my favorite recipes for turkey. Roasted with a rub of orange and lime, the turkey is prepared with cherry tomatoes, avocado and green pepper. The turkey is sumptiously flavored with monosodium glutamate and garlic,... - 46.5122
Barbecue Sauced Turkey
Rinse turkey; pat dry.
Place in a 10x6x2 inch baking dish with meaty portions toward edges of the dish.
In a mixing bowl combine catsup, wine or water, brown sugar, lemon juice, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, liquid smoke (if desired), cloves, and... - 39.2972
Cut turkey legs from the thighs.
Brown turkey in margarine in a large skillet; remove turkey from pan.
Add the garlic, onion, celery, and carrots to skillet and saute until onions are soft.
Stir in the water, salt, and pepper.
Place turkey back in... - 43.5311
1. Cut the turkey into 2.5 cm (1 inch) strips and place in a large bowl. Add the paprika, cumin, coriander, ginger, cloves, cinnamon and yogurt. Mix thoroughly. Cover and leave to marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. Heat a browning dish to maximum according to... - 29.8573
Turkey With Peppers
Remove skin and bones from turkey; cut turkey into strips, 2 x 1 inch.
Cook turkey in margarine and oil in 10-inch skillet, stirring occasionally, until light brown, about 6 minutes.
Add 1/2 cup water, the soy sauce, parsley, thyme and rosemary.
Heat to... - 41.643
Dad S Favorite Turkey Kabobs
Make dining and eating a fun with Dad's favorite turkey kabobs. I don't know, but somehow our family gets into this really festive mood each time we enjoy this Dad's favorite turkey kabobs recipe. Try it out! - 26.7949
Turkey Saute Aux Fines Herbes
Have your meat man saw turkey parts crosswise into 1 1/2 -inch-thick steaks.
Rub meat with a mixture of flour, salt, and pepper.
Brown steaks in butter and salad oil, turning to brown both sides.
Add wine, mushrooms, tarragon, thyme, parsley, chives, and... - 37.2759
Turkey With Orange Sauce
Rinse turkey parts and pat dry.
Place under broiler to brown.
Remove to Dutch oven or roasting pan and sprinkle with paprika.
Arrange onion slices over turkey parts.
In small bowl, combine juice concentrate, water, brown sugar, parsley, soy sauce and... - 36.8648
Breast Of Turkey In Marsala
A delicious Italian way of cooking turkey or chicken breast.
Cut the turkey into convenient size pieces for serving and flatten with a knife.
Rub over with the cut lemon, then coat with seasoned flour.
Melt the butter in a large frying pan and, over gentle... - 40.9372
Sweet Pepper And Turkey Rolls
Cut the pepper into thin strips.
Trim ends from zucchini; cut in half crosswise.
Cut each half into long thin strips.
Divide pepper and zucchini strips among the turkey breast ' slices.
Roll up turkey around vegetables.
Secure with wooden toothpicks.
Spray a... - 38.9325
Turkey Patties And Vegetables
Mix ground turkey, bread crumbs, lemon juice, oil, salt, sage and pepper.
Shape mixture into 4 patties, each about 1/2 inch thick.
Heat margarine in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until melted.
Cook patties in margarine, turning once, until brown on both... - 33.8504
Brining a turkey allows for a very tender and moist roasted bird. Brining is easy and I highly recommend it! Your final result will be completely satisfying! If you do not have a large pot or room in your fridge, go ahead and brine your turkey in a cooler.... - 16.7426
Put turkey in large kettle and cover with cold water.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil, turn down heat, cover and simmer until turkey is just tender, 2 to 3 hours.
Lift out pieces of turkey and cool.
Strain, cool and chill turkey stock.
Lift fat off... - 43.009
1. In large bowl, mix first 5 ingredients. Cut meat from turkey-breast half into 2-inch cubes; discard skin and bones. Toss turkey cubes with marinade. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. About 1 hour before serving, prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing.
3.... - 28.8597
Stuffed Turkey Rolls And Pasta
Combine first 4 ingredients; stir and set aside.
Place turkey cutlets between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Spoon artichoke mixture evenly onto centers of turkey cutlets.
Roll up... - 41.3604
Roast Turkey Halves
Season cut side of turkey with salt.
Place turkey, skin side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Brush skin with salad oil.
Cover loosely with foil.
Roast in slow oven (325°) for 4 1/2 to 5 hours for turkey quarters, 5 to 5 1/2 hours for turkey halves, or... - 25.8744
Quick Turkey And Zucchini Saute
1. Cut green pepper into matchstick-thin strips. Cut green onion into 1-inch-long pieces. Cut zucchini crosswise in half, then cut each half lengthwise into thin slices; cut slices lengthwise into matchstick-thin strips; set aside.
2. Cut turkey cutlets into... - 31.2925
Rub turkey cavity and skin with garlic salt, salt and pepper.
Brush turkey inside and out with 1/4 cup liquid smoke.
Place turkey in shallow roasting pan.
Bake in 500-degree oven for 15 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 400 degrees... - 28.6832
Stir Fried Turkey And Mangetout
1. Cut the turkey into 2.5 cm (1 inch) strips. Put these into a large bowl with the ginger, soy sauce, sherry, five-spice powder and garlic. Stir well, then cover and leave to marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. Heat a browning dish to maximum according to the... - 35.6784
Stir-fried Turkey With Mangetouts
1. Mix together the sesame oil, lemon juice, garlic, ginger and honey in a shallow, non-metallic dish. Add the turkey and mix well. Cover and leave to marinate for 3-4 hours.
2. Blanch the mangetouts in boiling salted water for 1 minute. Drain, refresh under... - 32.4544
Stir Fried Turkey With Mange Touts
1. Mix together the sesame oil, lemon juice, garlic, ginger and honey in a shallow non-metallic dish. Add the turkey and mix well. Cover and leave to marinate for about 3-4 hours.
2. Blanch the mange-touts in boiling salted water for 1 minute. Drain and... - 39.2537
New Turkey Etouffee
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Sprinkle all surfaces of the diced turkey evenly with 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons of the seasoning mix and set aside.
Preheat a heavy 5-quart pot, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4... - 42.4476
Vegetable Turkey Skillet
1. Cut each turkey wing into 2 at joint using a sharp cleaver or pair of kitchen scissors.
2. Wash thoroughly and dry on paper toweling.
3. In a large skillet, melt the butter and heat with oil.
4. Add the turkey wings and brown evenly... - 44.7922
In saucepan, cook onion in butter till tender.
Blend in flour, paprika, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; add broth.
Cook and stir till mixture thickens and bubbles; cook 1 minute more.
Stir a small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks; return to hot mixture.
Cook over... - 38.3717
Wild Turkey Saute Provencale
In a skillet, fry the turkey in the butter for 4-6 minutes per side depending on the thickness of the breast.
Remove and reserve hot.
Add the garlic, bell pepper and onions to the skillet and saute until tender.
Add the tomatoes and bring to a boil, reduce... - 37.2034
1. Cook rice until tender, about 60 minutes. Set aside.
2. Whisk cornstarch into chicken bouillon. Heat until thickened.
3. Add turkey, which has been cut into bite-sized pieces. Season to taste.
4. Steam vegetables separately. - 29.3514
Turkey Paprikash has a delicious taste. Turkey Paprikash gets its taste from Turkey mixed with yogurt and noddles, garnished with paprika. Turkey Paprikash is cherished by many non vegetarian food lover worldwide. - 39.8915
This turkey divan is a cheesy vegetable poultry recipe. Prepared with cooked turkey pieces, the turkey divan is microwave cooked with mushroom soup and milk. Creamy and cheesy with added cheddar to it, the turkey divan is sherried to taste with a dash of... - 41.1499
Turkey Aux Claret
This Turkey Aux Claret recipe gives a uniquely different way to enjoy an excellent meal. An extraordinary way to showcase your favorite dish! - 39.2487
Cut left over turkey into good sized pieces.
In the bottom of a casserole arrange a layer of cold stuffing and then place the turkey slices on top.
Meanwhile prepare a sauce by melting 2 tbsp. fat, adding flour and stirring until smooth.
Next add milk and... - 32.6304
Peel onions and put in medium saucepan.
Cover with boiling water, add 2 tsp. salt, bring back to a boil, turn down heat, cover and boil 5 minutes.
Sprinkle onions with savorv, thvme, marjoram, nutmeg and 1 tsp. salt and toss lightly with a... - 41.889
Summer Turkey Stir Fry
In a bowl, mix together bulgur and boiling water; set aside until most of the liquid is absorbed, about 1 hour; drain.
Place a wok or 10-inch frying pan over high heat.
Add 2 tablespoons oil, garlic, and turkey; stir-fry until lightly browned, crumbling meat... - 36.7699
Roasted Vegetable Turkey Pinwheels
Place the squash, peppers, carrots and garlic in a 15-inchx 10-inchx 1-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
Drizzle with oil; toss to coat.
Bake, uncovered, at 450 degree for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned and tender, stirring once.
Cool... - 39.3234
Barbecued Turkey And Stuffing
This Barbecued Turkey and Stuffing is a delicious recipe pampered with liberous seasoning and garnishing. A great way to enjoy outdoor cooking! - 43.7569
Clay Cooked Turkey Breast
1. Prepare the clay cooker for cooking by soaking in water for 15 minutes.
2. Season turkey breast with salt.
3. In a bowl combine all the vegetables, herb and seasonings and toss to mix well.
4. Arrange turkey, skin side up, in clay... - 46.5324
Sweet And Sour Turkey Breast
1. In a 2-quart saucepan over high heat, bring the water to a boil.
2. Stir it in the rice.
3. Reduce the flame to medium-low heat range, cover the pan with a lid, and simmer for about 20 minutes, or until the rice is tender and all the liquid is... - 47.7108
Turkey Leg Jardiniere
1 Place the turkey between 2 sheets of wax paper and pound to an even thickness using a meat mallet.
2 Remove the wax paper and sprinkle meat with Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, thyme leaves, and sage; set aside.
3 In a small... - 44.0776
Sweet And Sour Turkey Breast
In a 2-quart saucepan over high heat, bring the water to a boil.
Stir in the rice.
Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover the pan, and simmer for about 20 minutes, or until the rice is tender and all the liquid has been absorbed.
Let stand for 5 minutes, then... - 47.9283
Heat turkey and enough salted water to cover (1 tablespoon salt to 1 quart water) to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until thickest pieces are done, about 1 1/2 hours.
Drain; reserve 4 cups broth.
Place turkey in 2 un-greased baking dishes.
Cook and... - 40.7443
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In 4 tablespoons hot butter in large, heavy skillet, saute onion, zucchini and celery until almost tender and lightly browned—about 10 to 15 minutes.
3. In a 3-quart casserole combine the sauted mixture with... - 45.4589
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a large heavy ovenproof skillet, heat the four tablespoons of butter
3. Add the onion, zucchini and celery to the pan and heat till tender and lightly browned. This will take about 15 minutes.
4. In a... - 45.4677
1. Grease a 13-inch by 9 inch baking dish or a 1 ½ quart casserole.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
3. In a saucepan bring salted water to a boil and cook the noodles in it until tender-crisp. Check package directions for quantity... - 44.2626
Turkey Breast With Cornbread Stuffing
Cut Basic Cornbread into large chunks.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add cornbread.
Pulse 4 times or until cornbread is coarsely crumbled; set aside.
Trim fat from turkey; remove tendons.
Place turkey breast, boned side up, on heavy-duty... - 42.0993
Turkey Zucchini Skillet
If you are having a hard time to figure out, how to serve good food on the dinner table in minimum time, then this video is a must watch. Chef Dani Spies teaches you the tips to cook delicious as well as nutritious food within couple of minutes. The turkey... - 140.024
Roast Turkey Legs
1. Mix browning sauce and oil for brushing sauce.
2. Put turkey legs on a roast rack set in a 2-quart glass baking dish. Brush with sauce. Cover leg bones with foil. Cover with waxed paper.
3. Cook in microwave oven 10 minutes at ROAST, or until tender; turn... - 16.4331
Turkey A La King
Heat broth, milk and cream together in a double broiler.
Saute onion, green pepper and mushrooms in hot turkey fat until tender.
Stir in the flour, then add hot broth mixture slowly and cook until thick and smooth, about 6 or 7 minutes.
Stir in the egg yolks... - 33.8414
Roast Turkey Roll With Vegetables
Put roll on rack in shallow roasting pan and brush with melted butter.
Roast in preheated moderate oven (350Â°F.) 1 1/2 hours, basting occasionally with pan drippings.
If roast becomes too brown, cover loosely with foil.
Peel potatoes, wash and pat... - 41.9592
Turkey Vegetable Medley
In large skillet, brown turkey in oil.
Add water, bouillon, thyme, onion powder and carrots.
Cover; simmer 10 minutes.
Add peppers; cover and cook 5 minutes longer or until tender.
Refrigerate leftovers. - 28.1695
Have butcher cut turkey in pieces and remove bone from breast.
Cut breast in two pieces.
Fry salt pork on medium heat until crisp.
Remove from skillet and reserve.
Brown turkey pieces and transfer to a buttered 2 1/2 quart casserole as browned.
Mix remaining... - 36.1874
Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
Add turkey and brown on all sides, 4 to 5 minutes each side.
Transfer to saucepan just large enough to accommodate (do not clean skillet).
Add enough stock or salted water to saucepan to cover turkey.
Bring to... - 39.7072
Steam Stirred Turkey
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Sprinkle all surfaces of the turkey with 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix, rub it in well, and set the seasoned turkey aside.
Dissolve the cornstarch in 4 tablespoons of the stock, and set aside.
Preheat... - 39.7922
Curried Turkey With Currants
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, bell pepper, garlic, curry powder, red pepper, and currants.
Rinse turkey, pat dry, and arrange on top of onion mixture.
Pour in tomatoes and their liquid.
Cover and cook at low setting until turkey... - 43.5915