- » Turkey Taco
Turkey Taco Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey taco recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey taco recipes.
Easy Turkey Tacos
Soft, chewy tortillas stuffed with turkey makes for satisfying lunch option any day. To make this dish heart-healthy, yummy meat dish, you just need to get the recipe right. Just pick your inspiration from the recipe presented here and get whomping some... - 78.7253
Land O Lakes Turkey Taco Bake
1. Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole or baking dish (approximately 12-inch by 8-inch)
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
3. In the greased baking dish, layer 1 cup corn chips on the bottom.
4. In a bowl, combine the chili beans and gravy,... - 45.6164
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a large bowl.
Add the taco mixture ingredients to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
Preheat a heavy 14-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
If your skillet is smaller than 14 inches,... - 44.2534
French's Turkey Tacos
1) In an oven, heat taco shells for about 3 to 4 minutes in 300Â° C.
2) With a fork break up the tomatoes.
3) In a saucepan combine the tomatoes with seasoning mix, turkey, pepper, and oil.
4) Simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring... - 42.4672
1) In a saucepan, saute the onions till they become tender.
2) Add in the turkey meat and canned enchilada sauce.
3) Cook the mixture on low heat for about 5 to 10 minutes.
4) Add a little of the mixture into each of the taco shells.
5)... - 40.0875
1) In a saucepan, mix together the diced turkey and taco sauce; heat it well.
2) Put the mixture in taco shells and top it with lettuce, cheese, tomatoes and green pepper or chopped onion.
3) Serve hot. - 37.2946
Crumble ground turkey into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Stir in onion.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until firm and cooked through, stirring twice to break apart.
Stir in Seasoning mix and water as directed on seasoning package.
Microwave at H - 24.3073
Turkey Taco Recipes By Category