- » Turkey Stuffing Vegetarian
Turkey Stuffing Vegetarian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey stuffing vegetarian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey stuffing vegetarian recipes.
Roast Turkey With Oyster Stuffing
Clean and wash the turkey inside and out, rub salt and pepper inside and out.
Make a stuffing as follows.
Mince the onions and garlic and brown in the fat.
Place the oysters in hot water until the edges curl, then pour off the water but save it.
Chop the... - 42.4948
Vegetable Stuffed Turkey Roll
Rinse turkey; pat dry.
Open meat and lay flat between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
With a meat mallet pound turkey to 1/2 inch thickness (about a 12x10 inch rectangle).
For stuffing, spray a large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Add... - 41.2843
Spinach Stuffed Turkey Thigh
Bone turkey thigh.
Place boned thigh meat between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
With a meat mallet, pound meat to 1/2 inch thickness.
In a small saucepan combine spinach and onion.
Cook, covered, in a small amount of water for 5 minutes or till onion is... - 41.7765
Chop cranberries and stir in sugar.
Then combine with bread, raisins, orange peel, salt, cinnamon, and melted butter.
Add broth and toss lightly to mix.
Makes enough stuffing for 10- to 12-pound turkey. - 33.8239
1. Boil, remove shells and skins on chestnuts.
2. Mash or dice the chestnuts and add to the bread crumbs. Add salt and pepper.
3. Heat the butter, saute the onion in it 1 or 2 minutes; then add the cream or evaporated milk and heat until just lukewarm.
4. Add... - 31.4457
Apricot And Raisin Stuffing
1) In a saucepan, add in the apricots and seedless raisins. Pour enough cold water to cover.
2) Let the water come to a boil.
3) Strain the fruits. Slice the cooked apricots into little pieces.
4) In a bowl, mix together the apricots, raisins,... - 39.0005
Cranberry Raisin Stuffing
1) For about 15 minutes, toast the bread cubes in a 300 degee oven.
2) Toss the toasted bread cubes with melted margarine or butter.
3) Add the raisins, sugar, cranberry sauce, salt, lemon juice and cinnamon. Lightly toss till well blended.
4)... - 35.8399
1. Mix the potatoes with the crumbs.
2. Melt the butter or margarine and saute the onion in it about 5 minutes. Add to the potato and bread mixture.
3. Mix and add the eggs, stir thoroughly, blend in the salt and pepper.
4. Use in chicken or turkey. - 28.7489
Combine flour, chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in paper or plastic bag.
Add turkey legs, one at a time, and shake to coat.
In skillet, brown legs in hot shortening on all sides.
In saucepan, combine remaining ingredients, 1/3 CIIP... - 33.488
Seasoned Chestnut Stuffing
1) In a bowl, put the chestnuts along with the breadcrumbs, lemon rind and beaten egg.
2) In a small pan, melt the butter and add the onion. Gently cook for about 10 minutes or till the onion has softened.
3) Add the onion to the bowl with the... - 34.6123
1. Saute the mushrooms for 3 minutes in the butter or margarine while you mix the crumbs, chives, parsley, salt, celery salt, nutmeg and cayenne.
2. Turn the mushrooms and fat into the bowl with the other ingredients. Toss lightly to mix.
3. Use in turkey,... - 28.8831
Onion Apple Stuffing
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, boil the water and place the onions in it.
3) Simmer the onions for 10 minutes.
4) Drain the onions and save the water for later use.
5) Combine cooked onions with apple, egg,... - 41.8697
Cranberry & Orange Stuffing
Place the cranberries in a pan with the clear honey and 1/4 pint/150 ml water.
Bring to the boil, simmer for 10 mins until just softened.
Drain and discard any remaining liquid.
Melt fat in pan and saute onion for 2-3 mins, or until softened.
Stir in the... - 34.4262
Corn Meal Stuffing
1. Moisten the crumbled corn bread with the hot milk; stir in the melted fat, seasonings and nuts.
2. Bake separately, or stuff into turkey or chicken. - 25.9178
1. Wash the apricots, cover them with cold water, cover the pan and boil 5 minutes. Drain the fruit and cut fine with the kitchen scissors.
2. Put the bread crumbs in a bowl, pour the melted butter or margarine over them, mix well and add apricots, celery,... - 27.4649
Giorgio Foods Mushroom Stuffing
1. In large skillet, melt butter and saute onions, celery and mushrooms and cook adding garlic, parsley and basil and cook 3-5 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. In a bowl combine bread cubes and mushrooms.
3. Heat reserved broth and add to bread cubes... - 41.3053
Nut And Raisin Stuffing
1. Put the crumbs into a mixing bowl, sprinkle the melted butter or margarine over them, toss lightly with a fork until the crumbs and butter are thoroughly mixed.
2. Wash raisins, pour the boiling water over them and let stand 5 minutes. Drain well and dry... - 31.1973
1. Mix butter or margarine, salt, sage (or 1/2 teaspoon each of thyme, rosemary and marjoram) and pepper.
2. Lightly toss butter mixture with bread cubes, milk, celery with leaves and onion.
3. Spoon stuffing into neck and body cavities of turkey—do not... - 29.8343
Pecan Or Almond Bread Stuffing
Melt butter or margarine in large skillet.
Add celery and onion; cover and cook slowly until onion is tender, not brown.
Remove from heat.
Add remaining ingredients; toss lightly.
Excellent for chicken, Rock Cornish hens, capon, duck or goose.
For turkey,... - 38.924
Brown Rice And Mushroom Stuffing
Bring stock to boil in small saucepan.
Add rice, reduce heat, cover and simmer 45 to 50 minutes.
(Do not lift lid or stir rice during cooking time.) If you hear a slight crackling sound after 35 or 40 minutes, your rice is drier than usual and has absorbed... - 43.6247
Corn Stuffing Balls
In mixing bowl, combine celery, onion, corn, water, pepper, poultry seasoning, stuffing mix, and eggs.
Shape into 7 or 8 balls.
Place in slow-cooking pot.
Pour butter over.
Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
Serve with broiled meats or roasts, or use as... - 40.3101
Corn Bread Stuffing
Are you looking for a yummy Corn Bread Stuffing recipe? A delicious Side Dish, this one completes your spread! I typically like to serve it stuffed in a turkey, but any suggestions are welcome!! - 45.4767
Sweet Potato Stuffing
1. Put the sweet potatoes into a large bowl.
2. Melt the butter or margarine, add it with the salt, crumbs, bacon, celery and parsley to the potatoes. Stir with a large spoon until the ingredients are thoroughly blended. If the stuffing seems too dry, add a... - 30.6509
Chestnut Mushroom Stuffing
1. In a heavy, large skillet, sauté garlic, celery and onions in butter on moderate heat for 8 to 10 minutes for them to turn golden. Mix in parsley, mushrooms, sage, pepper, thyme and salt and stirring occasionally heat the mixture for 8 to 10... - 41.1626
Sultana & Dates Stuffed Peppers
1) In a bowl, pour hot, boiling water. Dip peppers in hot water for 2-3 minutes. Take out from water and cut in halves along the length.
2) In a fry pan, add butter and heat up.
3) Add onion, celery, breadcrumbs, sultanas, parsley and... - 46.2809
1. In a large skillet or saucepan, melt the butter over a medium flame.
2. When the butter has melted, add the chopped celery and sauté for 2 minutes until soft.
3. To the celery, add the spices, herbs and seasonings and sauté for 1 minute. You can... - 47.8653
Mexican Corn Bread Stuffing
1) In butter, sautÃ© the onion and celery till soft.
2) Add the cumin and sage and stir well.
3) In a large mixing bowl, combine the bread crumbs and pour the onion mixture over the bread.
4) If preferred, add the cilantro and chilies.
5) With... - 43.0875
Seitan Roast With Rice Stuffing
Can you think of anything other than a turkey at you thanksgiving meal? Well, maybe this will change your mind! A great substitute for meat, this recipe uses seitan that replaces the turkey. The stuffing is a flavorful rice that looks really delicious. Watch... - 128.692
Sage, Onion & Apple Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Spread whole-wheat and white bread on a baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until lightly toasted.
In a small saucepan, cover giblets with 1 cup water and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for... - 42.9463
Stuffed Acorn Squash
Spray a 10x6x2 inch baking dish with nonstick coating.
Halve squash; discard seeds.
Place squash, cut side down, in baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, in a 350° oven 50 minutes.
Meanwhile, for stuffing, in a skillet cook pork, celery, and onion till meat is no... - 39.5614
Black Pepper Patties
Mix turkey, bouillon and thyme in large bowl.
Shape into four 4-inch patties.
Sprinkle pepper on patties (about 1/8 teaspoon per side), lightly pressing pepper into turkey.
Cook turkey in nonstick skillet over medium heat about 12 minutes or until no longer... - 29.2274
Country Style Creamed Onions
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Half-fill a large saucepan with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the fresh onions and cook for 1 minute. Using a slotted spoon, remove the onions, peel them, and return to the boiling water. Simmer for 10... - 31.9871
French Fry Seasonings
Would you like to make your French fries extra savory? Simple, just follow the recipe and give your fries that extra kick. The best thing about this seasoning is that it happily makes up for low grease and sodium. So if you are making low-fat fries at home,... - 115.202
Yummy Casserole Topping
There is nothing quite like a yummy casserole with crispy golden-brown crust, yummy seasoning and delicious topping. The best thing about a casserole is that you can just top it with any thing to get the desired, flavor and texture. However, if you are stuck... - 114.748
1) In a saucepan, add the cranberries along with water. Cook over a low flame.
2) Strain the cranberries by pressing them against the sieve.
3) Add in sugar along with a blob of butter.
4) Serve the cranberry sauce as an accompaniment to... - 36.6338
Sage And Onion Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Add onions to water, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Turn out the heat, add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
3. Use as poultry stuffing.
1. Take a 2 ½ quart casserole, grease... - 39.3854
This is the fifth part of the Thanksgiving series: Cranberry Sauce. Other videos include secrets to a moist turkey, stuffing, sweet potato pie and butternut squash soup. My kids will not eat at any other relatives homes because they love my Thanksgiving meal.... - 117.079
Homemade Cranberry Sauce With Orange And Cinnamon
Ok… let’s be honest… canned cranberry sauce is delicious. By far one of my favorite things about the holidays. Leftover turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sandwiches? yes please, I’ll take 3 a day. Now, as easy as it is to just open that can of cranberry... - 125.724
Sweet Potato Biscuits
Looking for a recipe to make with your kids for Thanksgiving to get them excited and involved in making something for the family during the holidays? Sweet Potato Biscuits are not only delicious, but a ton of fun to make as a team! - 127.711
Roasted Delicata Squash With Quinoa, Feta And Apple
I love Thanksgiving, because it’s the one holiday where the entire country comes together to prepare a meal with friends and family. Many people have their own ways to cook the turkey and make the mashed potatoes and stuffing, but sometimes, it’s fun to... - 0
Liver Pate Tart
Liver Pate Tart has a nice taste. Liver Pate Tart is an easy to make recipe. Liver Pate Tart should be tried by beef lovers. - 41.7124
My Mother-in-law’s Easy Dressing
Dressing is the perfect—and, I would argue, necessary—companion to turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberries, and green beans on Thanksgiving. My mother-in-law has a great recipe for easy dressing (or “stuffing,” depending on what part of the country... - 27.6777