- » Turkey Stuffed Pita
Turkey Stuffed Pita Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey stuffed pita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey stuffed pita recipes.
Turkey Stuffed Pitas
1. In a small mixing bowl,
2. Combine the marinade ingredients and mix well.
3. Using a sharp knife make 4 crisscross, 1/3-inch-deep cuts on both sides of the turkey breasts. Arrange in a shallow dish or tray.
4. Coat the turkey with the... - 48.1652
Turkey Pita Rounds
These Turkey Pita Rounds are a favorite lunch fare for me. This irresistible bird filling doused in tangy fruit relish has mesmerized me and I want to have this bread dish for most meals for a long time to come. Try these Turkey Pita Rounds and let me know if... - 36.7353
1) In a 9-inch skillet, saute the turkey sausage in the margarine for 2 minutes.
2) Stir in the onion and bell pepper and saute for about 2 minutes, until just tender.
3) Stir in the sauerkraut and horseradish mustard (or horseradish and mustard) and... - 37.1731
Stuffed Pita Scramble
1) In a 8 inch non-stick skillet, saute the zucchini and onion in the margarine over a medium for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly, until the zucchini is tender.
2) Stir in the ham (or turkey), stir constantly and cook for about 1 minute until... - 40.1358
1) Soak the bulgur for about 1 hour.
2) Take a pan and prepare bulgur according to package directions.
3) Take a large mixing bowl and combine bulgur with all other ingredients in it.
4) Cut meat into bite-size pieces, if desired.
5)... - 45.475
Chicken And Rice Pitas
In a small saucepan stir together water, rice, and bouillon granules.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 45 minutes or till rice is tender.
Meanwhile, combine chicken, broccoli, cheese, carrot, and olives.
Add rice mixture.
Stir together... - 44.6393
Grilled Cheese Pita Sandwiches
1) Cut a opening from one side of each pita.
2) Stuff one-fourth cheese and any optional additions into the opening.
3) The optional addition should be wedged in the middle of the cheese, to let cheese melt evenly.
4) Heat a large skillet sprayed... - 42.5765
Stuffed Grape Leaves aka Dolmathes are a party food-just rolling the stuffed leaves, laughing and talking makes for the beginning of a party. A small glass of Retsina (Greek wine) helps in this labour of rolling dozens of grape leaves. Greeks always have... - 53.9539
Mediterranean Kusa Mahshi
Here is an excellent video that shows how to prepare a Mediterranean kusa mahshi recipe at home. The chef makes this fantastic recipe with rice and meat stuffed squash or zucchini and flavored with mint and garlic. This video is simply awesome and worth... - 116.465