- » Turkey Special
Turkey Special Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey special recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey special recipes.
Turkey Ham Special
Turkey Ham Special is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious turkey-ham recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 44.4044
Combine all ingredients in 3-quart casserole.
Stir until well blended.
Microwave 7 to 8 minutes on HIGH, or until hot. - 23.5428
1) In a microwavable pan, rub the cut sides of the garlic around the inside.
2) Melt the butter and crisp the bacon and onion.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 4 minutes.
4) In a bowl, place the turkey breasts and season with salt and pepper.
5) Put... - 42.4979
Special Turkey Soup
Break carcass into pieces; place in large kettle.
Add gravy and meat; cover with water.
Bring to a boil slowly; simmer, covered, for 4 hours.
Add seasonings and vegetables; cook for 30 minutes longer.
Cool; remove bones and skin.
Refrigerate; skim off... - 40.6713
Moroccan Style Burger - July 4th Special
Fun Fact: Did you know that Morocco was one of the first nations to recognize the U.S. as an independent country in 1777? July 4th is the American independence day - it's a holiday here in the U.S. People go to parks with family and friends, barbecue, have a... - 127.552
Cheesy Ham And Turkey Specials
Place ham and turkey on top of each bread slice.
Top with tomato slices, blue cheese, and Swiss cheese.
Bake at 350Â° for 10 minutes or until cheese melts and sandwich is warm. - 20.329
Huntington Special Steak
1. Grind the turkey and veal into a fine mince using a grinder or mincer.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the mince with salt, pepper, nutmeg, egg whites, and cream.
3. Using your hand or a wooden spoon, mix well to blend all the... - 39.9728
Turkey Paprikash has a delicious taste. Turkey Paprikash gets its taste from Turkey mixed with yogurt and noddles, garnished with paprika. Turkey Paprikash is cherished by many non vegetarian food lover worldwide. - 39.8915
Sagebrush Turkey Steaks
Pierce turkey steaks well with fork.
Combine marinade ingredients in glass baking dish.
Add turkey to marinade; cover.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
Broil, 5 inches from heat, or cook in covered grill 8 to 10 minutes or until juices run... - 29.9309
East Indian Curried Turkey
Melt margarine in large skillet; add onion and green pepper.
Saute until tender; stir in flour until smooth.
Add stock and mushrooms.
Mix turkey, apple, water chestnuts, pimento, parsley, curry powder, salt and pepper.
Add to flour mixture; stir well.
Heat... - 33.6848
Curried Turkey Salad
"Pour 1 cup boiling water over raisins.
Let stand for 5 minutes; drain well.
Drain pineapple; reserve 2 tablespoons syrup.
Toss turkey with pineapple, raisins, apples, tomatoes and coconut.
Sprinkle with monosodium glutamate; toss.
Blend mayonnaise with... - 37.66
Best Barbecued Turkey
Saute onion in butter in small saucepan until lightly browned.
Add remaining ingredients, except turkey and barbecue salt; simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove lemon slices.
Store in covered jar in refrigerator if not used immediately.
Thaw turkey, if frozen.
Rinse... - 39.6579
Turkey Sandwiches Deluxe
Layer bread slice with turkey, Swiss cheese and lettuce; repeat layers.
Top with dressing.
Serve immediately. - 21.2927
Remove turkey neck and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Discard large lumps of fat, then rinse turkey inside and out and pat dry.
Combine poultry seasoning and pepper.
Sprinkle some of the mixture into neck and body cavities; rub remaining mixture... - 37.5641
Turkey And Crescent Amandine
I love turkey and it goes without saying that this Turkey And Crescent Amandine is one of my hot favorites. The Turkey And Crescent Amandine is filled with the yumminess of cubed turkey, cream of mushroom soup and seasonings. If chicken is your pick, you can... - 41.2085
Turkey Salad Sandwiches
Combine all ingredients except bread slices; blend well.
Spread mixture on bread for sandwiches. - 28.7017
Roast Turkey With Oyster Stuffing
Clean and wash the turkey inside and out, rub salt and pepper inside and out.
Make a stuffing as follows.
Mince the onions and garlic and brown in the fat.
Place the oysters in hot water until the edges curl, then pour off the water but save it.
Chop the... - 41.0097
Holiday Turkey Salad
Combine turkey, fruits and walnuts; chill for 1 hour.
Blend mayonnaise with sugar; mix until sugar is dissolved.
Toss salad with mayonnaise mixture.
Arrange in lettuce-lined salad bowl; serve immediately. - 31.5369
Curried Turkey Soup
"Saute celery, apple and onion in butter in saucepan until tender; blend in flour, curry powder, salt and pepper.
Add milk gradually; simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add turkey; heat through.
" - 28.8112
Turkey Steaks With Cashew Batter
Rinse turkey and pat dry.
Cut across the grain into 3/8-inch-thick slices.
In a large baking dish, combine sherry, stock base, and rosemary leaves.
Stir to dissolve stock base.
Add turkey and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate until next day, turning... - 35.6915
Turkey With Cranberry Sauce
Thaw turkey, if frozen.
Rinse turkey and pat dry.
Place turkey breast, bone side down, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Insert a meat thermometer into the thickest portion of the breast.
Cover breast loosely with foil.
Roast in a 325° oven for 2 1/2 to 3... - 39.224
Butterflied Turkey With Leek Dressing
In a wide frying pan, melt butter over low heat.
Add pine nuts and stir until golden
Lift out nuts with a slotted spoon; set aside.
Add onions to pan.
Increase heat to medium and cook, stirring often, until soft.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Trim ends and... - 39.5044
Roasted Turkey And Gravy
Planning a thanksgiving dinner party would be a snap with this excellent Roast Turkey and Gravy recipe. A great make ahead preparation eliminating all the cooking stress on the party day. Watch the video to see step by step instructions. - 74.6706
Roast Turkey With Olive Dressing
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
1) In a large skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of oil. Saute the onions, celery and garlic until they turn soft.
2) Add in the bread cubes, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon oregano, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, water and... - 42.3881
Day After Turkey Divan
Arrange broccoli in shallow baking dish (10 x 6 x 2 ).
Top with turkey slices.
Blend soup and milk; pour over turkey; sprinkle with cheese.
Bake in a 450° oven until sauce is slightly browned, about 15 minutes. - 22.6188
Don't loose your sleep on turkey leftovers. Try this amazing video and prepare a yummy turkey pasta. Made from chunky leftover meat, this brings in a great taste and also the lingering feeling of Thanks Giving. This is not only help you finish the turkey but... - 110.506
Creamed Turkey And Avocado
Heat butter in a chafing dish blazer pan or skillet over direct heat.
Add the mushrooms and onion.
Cook, stirring frequently, until onion is soft and mushrooms are tender and lightly browned.
With a slotted spoon remove mushrooms, allowing butter to drain... - 37.6123
Turkey Legs With Prunes
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Soak turkey legs in prune juice for 15 minutes,
– Drain and keep juice.
– In a skillet, heat oil, sear turkey legs, season with salt and pepper and cook in oven for 45 minutes.
– Meanwhile, in a... - 31.3399
Turkey Enchiladas Con Queso
1 Mix together turkey, cream cheese and onions until well blended.
Brush tortillas lightly with oil.
Stack 4 tortillas on plate.
Microwave on high 30 seconds or until soft; repeat with remaining tortillas.
Fill each tortilla with 1/4 cup turkey mixture.
Roll... - 32.5666
Roast Turkey With Apple Yam Dressing
1. Prepare the turkey and truss it before placing it in a roasting pan.
2. Heat the oven to about 350°F
3. Place the turkey in the oven for roasting, inserting a meat thermometer into the fleshiest portion of the thigh (away from the... - 44.932
Broiled Turkey Buns
Combine first 5 ingredients; add salt and pepper to taste.
Spread on bun halves, covering to edges.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat 2 to 3 minutes.
Top with cheese; broil till melted. - 25.8694
Soy Simmered Turkey Legs
In a 5-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, bell pepper, garlic, chile, and raisins.
Rinse turkey, pat dry, and arrange on onion mixture.
Pour in sherry and soy sauce.
Cover; cook at low setting until turkey is so tender it pulls away from... - 42.7561
Curried Pineapple-turkey Salad
Combine curry powder, vinegar, sugar and 1/2 tea- spoon garlic salt in saucepan; heat to simmering.
Drain pineapple; Combine pineapple, curry mixture and turkey, mixing lightly.
Add onions, celery, green pepper and mayonnaise, tossing... - 38.41
Turkey With Thickened Pan Juices
1. Preheat the oven to slow (325°).
2. Place the carrots, celery and onion in the center of a large roasting pan. Add the wine, water, thyme and bay leaf. Set the turkey, skin-side up, over the vegetables. Cover the turkey and the pan entirely with a large... - 39.551
Turkey Blue Cheese Sandwich With Grace Salad
1. In a small bowl combine the oil and vinegar and season lightly with salt and pepper.
2. Rinse the watercress and cut off the leaves, leaving about 1/2 inch of stem and dry them.
3. Rinse the grapes and leave them whole if they are small or... - 46.7183
Butternut Turkey Bake
Cut the squash in half; discard the seeds.
Place cut side down in a 15-inchx 10-inchx 1-inch baking pan; add 1/2 inch of hot water.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes.
Drain the water from the pan; turn squash cut side up.
Bake 10-15 minutes longer or... - 40.6824
Turkey Legs Baked With Yams And Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. Season the turkey well with salt and pepper.
3. Use a butcher's twine to tie the boneless thighs, as for a roast.
4. Grease well a shallow baking dish or roast pan with the butter.
5. In the baking dish,... - 45.4414
Rosemary Roast Turkey
This Rosemary Roast Turkey tastes amazing ! With delicious black pepper seasonings, this roasted turkey garnished with rosemary sprigs makes a delightful meal. Just try this Rosemary Roast Turkey and let me know if you like it ! - 36.2069
Turkey With Madeira Gravy
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Rinse turkey and wipe the cavity dry.
Season the cavity with salt and pepper and stuff it with onion and thyme.
Fasten the neck skin to the back with a skewer.
Tuck the wings behind back and tie the legs together.
Place the... - 39.224
Pasta With Smoked Mussels And Turkey
1. In medium nonstick skillet, bring leeks, bouillon cubes and 2 cups water to a boil; simmer 6 minutes. Increase heat to medium; add zucchini and cook, covered, 5 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
2. With slotted spoon, remove leeks and zucchini to large... - 36.1889
Turkey Scallops With Pine Nuts And Currants
1. In a shallow glass bowl, use an egg beater or a fork to beat the egg whites. Season the egg with salt and pepper.
2. Coat the cutlets with the egg.
1. In a small heavy-bottomed saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium flame
2. Add the... - 46.42
Spicy Turkey And Bean Dip
Awesome spicy dip. This video makes a real spicy dip with ground turkey, white beans and jalapeno peppers. Combination of chili powder really zests up the dip. The melted cheese and tomato sauce add the rich creamy savory taste to this wonderful dip. Serve it... - 123.041
Spaghetti With Turkey Parmesan
Prepare Tomato-Onion Sauce; keep warm over lowest heat.
In a medium-size bowl, beat egg until blended.
Add bread crumbs, 1/3 cup of the Parmesan cheese, and poultry seasoning; stir until blended.
Add turkey; mix lightly until well combined.
Shape turkey... - 42.1256
Roast Turkey Flambe With Oyster-and-pecan Dressing
Remove giblets and neck from turkey; wash; set aside.
Wash turkey inside and out; pat dry with paper towels.
Remove and discard excess fat.
Make Sausage-Oyster-and-Pecan Dressing.
Preheat oven to 350F.
Spoon some of dressing into neck cavity of turkey.
Bring... - 38.261
Turkey A L' Orange
Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 450°F.
Using sharp boning knife, remove each turkey breast half from bone in one piece.
Form each piece into tight roll and tie with string.
Season with salt and pepper.
Melt butter with oil in... - 38.6872
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2) Cook the spaghetti after breaking it into 2-inch pieces and drain
3) In a bowl, combine turkey, pimento, mushroom soup, broth, celery, grated, salt and pepper and mix well
4) If pimento is hard to... - 44.6802
Diced Turkey Fricassee With Leek
– In a skillet, melt butter. heat oil and
– Brown the turkey and season with salt and pepper.
– Add leek and cook, without browning, over medium heat for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with flour and stir gently for 30 seconds.
– Add chicken stock and... - 31.9275
Turkey Fundador With Chestnuts And Avocado
1. To shell the chestnuts, pierce each in two places with a skewer. Put them on a plate and microwave, 175 g (6 oz) at a time, uncovered, on HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes. Remove and discard the shells. Repeat with the remaining chestnuts.
2. Slice the turkey... - 41.8907
Turkey Yogurt Enchiladas
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a small skillet and cook the turkey and scallions, stirring often, until all the pink has disappeared from the meat. Stir in the yogurt, salt, and 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped.
2. Divide the turkey mixture evenly... - 34.3379
Roast Turkey Milano With Tagliarini Dressing
1. Season inside cavity and outside of turkey with salt and pepper.
2. Seal cavity with skewer or stitch with needle and thread, truss and tie wings and drumsticks to bird.
3. Place turkey, breast-side up, on rack in shallow pan. Set aside until... - 43.9953
Roast Turkey With Chestnut Dressing
Wash turkey well; drain.
Remove giblet pack; save liver for dressing.
Lightly salt cavity of turkey; set aside while preparing dressing.
Melt butter in large skillet.
Add onion and celery; saute until tender.
Using slotted spoon, transfer to large mixing... - 41.7449
Herb Roasted Turkey With Giblet Gravy
Position an oven rack on the second-lowest level in the oven.
Preheat the oven to 500°F.
Have ready a large roasting pan with a roasting rack, preferably, V-shaped, set in the pan.
Place the onion, garlic, 4 of the sage leaves, the 4 sprigs of thyme, and the... - 43.0504
Planning to cook turkey for dinner or for any special occasion, you should certainly take a look at this simple turkey dinner recipe. It would have been great if the chef could have provided clear vocal ingredients and step by step instructions to help follow... - 53.4296
Allergy Free Apple And Herb Turkey Sandwich
Looking for a simple on-the-go sandwich recipe that is 100% allergy free and healthy? Then this video is just the thing for you. Learn to make a tasty sandwich that everyone can enjoy, at any time of the day. Watch to know more! - 82.3965
Enchiladas With Turkey
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Heat the oil in a medium-size saucepan over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until limp.
Add the tomato sauce, chilies, chili powder, oregano, and cumin, cover, and... - 41.889
Melt butter in 3-quart scaicepan.
Add onions and saute until soft.
Add ground beef, salt and pepper, and brown.
Stir, and when mixture is very hot, add rice.
Cook, covered, over slow fire for 15 minutes or until rice is soft.
Add celery and cook,... - 39.1646
Prune Stuffing For Turkey Roast
1. Using a small paring knife, pit the plumped prunes, catching the liquid in a bowl. Reserve.
2. Chop the pitted prunes finely. Keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 325° F
4. Cut a large piece of double aluminum foil to pack the... - 36.6123
Ham And Turkey Leftovers
Here is a great way to use your leftover ham and turkey. Watch this excellent video that shows Chef Walter Staib making a meal from ham and turkey leftovers. The video is outstanding and interesting making it worth watching and the recipes simply amazing. Try... - 148.743
Stuffing For A Small Turkey
Melt butter in a large deep skillet.
Add onion, apple, and mushrooms; cook until tender.
Add potatoes, pine nuts, currants, almonds, chestnuts, stuffing, and stock.
Heat thoroughly over low heat, adding more liquid if necessary.
Stir in pate.
Season with salt... - 38.86
Lindsay's Tasty Tacos
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F.
2) In a large nonstick skillet heat oil and cook onion and garlic over moderately low heat for 5 minutes till onion is softened.
3) Add turkey and cook over moderate heat for 5 minutes till turkey is... - 42.6306
Turkey Cutlets With Lemony Sauce
Make a peppy poultry dish using turkey. Mark makes this zippy dish with his usual clamor and style. See the video for more! - 87.7538
Midsummer's Night Split Peas And Pasta
1. In a pan add water, cook pasta as per package directions, drain, rinse under cool water, drain and cool keeping aside.
2. In a large saucepan bring split peas in water to a boil over high heat.
3. Lowering the heat to medium-low, simmer for 20... - 43.9589
1) Into a mixing bowl, add the flour, milk powder, baking powder and salt and mix well
2) Add in the water to make a hard dough
3) Onto a floured surface turn the dough out and knead for 5 minutes till stretchy
4) Divide the dough into 8 portions and... - 45.1446
Slow Smoked Turkey
This is no ordinary turkey. Watch this video, follow these detailed steps and you will never have a dry, stringy, boring whole bird again. Indeed this smoked turkey is much more flavorful and succulent than an oven roast one, and this particular recipe gets... - 115.79
Have ready a heavy roasting pan large enough to hold the turkey.
Place a plastic oven bag inside a second one to create a double thickness (see Cook's Note); then place these bags, open wide, in the roasting pan.
Remove the turkey from its wrapping.
Remove... - 33.187
This barbecued turkey recipe is a savory and spicy recipe made with a special barbecue sauce. The barbecued turkey is served with the cooked sauce for a hot and spicy blend of flavors. Prepared with onions, ketchup and garlic along with worcestershire sauce,... - 45.4394
Smoked Turkey Thighs
I’ve developed a method to fend off the chewiness of smoked skin and ensuring that the meat doesn’t dry out. Brining the thigh prior to smoking will give you a nice flavorful and moist thigh and then grilling it over direct heat will add the finishing... - 37.2853
One hour before you are ready to grill, place the hickory chips in a large bowl, cover with cold water, and soak.
In the meantime, secure the legs of the turkey with a 1-foot length of kitchen twine by bringing the legs together, wrapping the string around... - 44.0783
How To Brine A Turkey And Cabernet Cranberry Sauce
Chef Melody Shammam stopped by the Fox 5 studios to discuss some easy and painless ways to cook for Thanksgiving. Melody shows us how to Brine a Turkey and her special Cabernet Cranberry Sauce. - 16.6593
Spice Rub Thanksgiving Turkey With Pineapple And Mustard Glaze
This Spice rub Thanksgiving turkey with pineapple and mustard glaze recipe really spiced things up last year and my entire family was amazed at how a little spice rub can elevate the flavors of a simple meat. So go ahead and cook it, to have a nice relaxing... - 125.727
Join Honeysuckle Catering in this special "Spring Fling" recipe recommendation for Turkey Sliders! - 139.668
Turkey Pie With Pastry Crust
1. In a large kettle, place the washed chicken and cover with hot water
2. Add a single tablespoon of salt, yellow corn and celery tops to the hot water and bring to the boil
3. Cover and bring the mixture to the boil for 1-1/2 hours or till... - 47.1125
Pineapple Glaze For Turkey
This simple pineapple glaze for turkey has done wonders for me in the past. In this video, Chef Vikas shows his creativity in turning a simple turkey into an exotic feast using this simple yet magical glaze. So if you like a perfect glaze on your turkey, this... - 99.917
Roasted Turkey Stuffed With Sage And Onion
An absolutely divine roasted turkey recipe that is a sure way to tickle your taste buds. The Turkey has come to be synonymous with Thanksgiving. Pamper your family to a special dinner this Thanksgiving with this juicy mouth-watering roasted Turkey recipe. - 45.4017
Turkey And Wild Rice Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Rinse the wild rice thoroughly with water.
3) In a pan, cover the rice with water and bring to a boil; turn off the heat, and allow to soak for 1 hour, then drain thoroughly.
4) In a skillet, saute the... - 44.2835
Keith's Turkey Tempura Sushi Rolls
Keith shows you his special treat and how to transform the leftover Thanksgiving turkey into something new. These Turkey Tempura sushi rolls are made with Latin inspired sushi rice and served with a delicious Spicy Cilantro Mayonnaise. - 100.084
Turkey cassoulet is a mixed sausage, bacon and turkey recipe prepared with beans. The roasted turkey is cooked and baked along with beans and onions in a combined mix. Spiced with garlic and fennel with a dash of black pepper, the turkey cassoulet can be... - 36.9418
Grilled Bbq Pizza
Grilled pizzas are perfect for families and guests; because they are smaller and cook quickly people can create their own. It just doesn’t get any better than creating your own pizza! The recipe today is for BBQ pizza made with Smoked Turkey thigh meat. If... - 31.411