- » Turkey Spaghetti Sauce
Turkey Spaghetti Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Turkey Spaghetti Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Turkey Spaghetti Sauce recipes.
Turkey Vegetable Spaghetti Sauce
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1 teaspoon olive oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add ground turkey, and cook until browned, stirring until it crumbles.
Remove turkey from skillet.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe... - 43.8235
Ground Turkey Sauce With Spaghetti Squash
Here's a lighthearted and light version of spaghetti that features a ground turkey sauce served on a bed of tender spaghettilike strands of squash.
The squash can be baked ormicrowaved.
Pierce squash in several places with a fork.
Place on a rimmed baking... - 43.2274
Turkey Spaghetti Sauce
Combine all ingredients in 1 1/2-qt casserole.
Break up tomatoes.
Microwave at High 3 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 10 to 15 minutes, or until thickened, stirring twice. - 42.9183
Turkey Spaghetti Sauce
1. In a skillet or saucepan, heat the olive oil over moderate heat.
2. Add onions and garlic and sauté them till soft and lightly browned.
3. Stir in celery and mushrooms and cook for another few minutes until tender and brown.
4. Tip in tomatoes,... - 41.4138
Spaghetti With Turkey Tomato Sauce
1. Lightly bruise 3 of the garlic cloves; set aside. Mince the remaining 3 garlic cloves. Coarsely chop the onion.
2. In a small bowl stir together the turkey, minced garlic, 1/2 teaspoon of the oregano, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the... - 40.5193
Spaghetti Squash With Turkey Sauce
Bake or microwave squash as directed at left.
Meanwhile, crumble turkey into a wide frying pan; cook over medium-high heat, stirring, until pink color is almost gone.
Add bell pepper and mushrooms; cook, stirring often, until mushrooms are lightly browned... - 38.4022
Traditional Spaghetti Sauce
1) Use a large skillet to cook the sausage over medium-high heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring to break up sausage.
2) Add onion and garlic to sauté and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Discard drippings.
4) Add Pasta Ready Tomatoes... - 37.4681
Spaghetti With Meat Sauce And Turkey
1 . In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine oil, onion and garlic; microwave, covered, on High 2-3 minutes, until softened.
2. Add turkey, mushrooms, oregano and salt. Microwave, covered, on High 4-5 minutes, until turkey is no longer pink, stirring halfway... - 36.8672