- » Turkey Smoker
Turkey Smoker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey smoker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey smoker recipes.
This smoked turkey recipe is prepared with vegetables. Spiced with cinnamon, the smoked turkey is cooked in a charcoal smoker with hickory chips.served with a side of choice, this smoked turkey is simple and delicious. - 37.7616
Smoked Turkey Legs & Cabbage
1. Start the smoker with pecan woods, temperature should be 250 degree.
2. Inject the turkey legs with the marinade, and season it with the rub, keep it aside.
3. Core the cabbage head with a paring knife also cut the base so that the cabbage... - 81.0346
Lemon Grilled Turkey Breast
1) In a small bowl, combine first 7 ingredients, stirring well.
2) Set aside.
3) Wash turkey with cold water, and pat dry.
4) Loosely roll turkey, securing any loose pieces with string.
5) Brush turkey with half of reserved lemon juice... - 46.1213
My friends like this Smoked Turkey recipe. This recipe was given to me by one of my uncle. It is truly delicious. Whenever we organizing any party at home, this dish is surely included in party menu. It makes the party more enjoyable. If you also wish to make... - 38.0071
Smoked Turkey Tails
You've probably never tried these. You should. The crispiest, juiciest, most decadent part of the bird. Simple to prepare and packs a huge flavor punch. Thanksgiving will never be the same. - 101.132
Turkey Stuffed With Bacon And Sausage
1. Preheat the dutch oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Stuff the bacon and sausage into the turkey.
3. Season turkey with oil, salt, pepper, sage, garlic and paprika.
4. Place turkey in smoker and smoke at low heat with soaked pecan &... - 110.864
Mad Hunky Brined Thanksgiving Day Turkey
1. In a large tub, mix Mad Hunky brine, and water. Soak birds in it, and refrigerate for 4 hours.
2. Preheat cooker to 230 degree F.
3. In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic, basil, pepper, and Mad Hunky rub. Give it a good whisk.
4.... - 94.8907
Homemade Holiday Turkey
1. Rinse and pat dry turkey.
2. Rub turkey with olive or vegetable oil.
3. Stuff cavity with 1 package sliced bacon and 1 package sage sausage.
4. Season turkey with salt, pepper, sage, garlic and paprika.
5. Place turkey in smoker and... - 100.117
Slow Smoked Turkey
This is no ordinary turkey. Watch this video, follow these detailed steps and you will never have a dry, stringy, boring whole bird again. Indeed this smoked turkey is much more flavorful and succulent than an oven roast one, and this particular recipe gets... - 115.79
Smoked Stuffed Turkey
1)Rinse turkey with cold water and pat dry after removing giblets and neck.(Reserve for other uses, if desired).
2)Sprinkle cavity with salt.
3)Combine sugar and cinnamon and dredge apple in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
4)Stuff apple, onion, and celery into... - 44.1783
Tg Churckey 2011
Smoked turkey tastes spectacular, but there are tricks revealed in this recipe that make it the Ultimate Smoked Turkey. Follow these steps and you will never again have a dry, stringy, cardboardy, boring bird on your Thanksgiving table. This will be the best... - 106.58
Smoked Turkey Thighs
I’ve developed a method to fend off the chewiness of smoked skin and ensuring that the meat doesn’t dry out. Brining the thigh prior to smoking will give you a nice flavorful and moist thigh and then grilling it over direct heat will add the finishing... - 37.2853
Smoke Roasted Turkey With Spiced Cranberry Sauce
Combine all the ingredients for the brine in a 2 1/2-gallon pot.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
Strain and refrigerate in plastic containers until needed.
Select a plastic bucket or container larger than the turkey.
If... - 40.3407
Remove giblets and neck from turkey; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Rinse turkey with cold water; pat dry.
Sprinkle cavity with salt.
Combine sugar and cinnamon; dredge apple in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
Stuff apple, onion, and celery into cavity of... - 35.0559
Smoked Turkey With Stewed Fruits
1. Allow chips or twigs to soak in water for half an hour. Drain and keep aside.
2. Follow manufacturer instructions to prepare smoker.
3. Fill 3/4th of charcoal pan and heat till coals ashen. Add twigs or hickory chips. Add hot water to fill... - 41.6519
Low Sodium Smoked Sugar Maple Turkey
1. Rinse the turkey in cold water removing the neck and parts from both the chest and neck cavities.
2. Place on a cookie sheet and pat dry with paper towels. Now put on some food handling cloves.
3. Using a sanitized injector needle inject... - 101.813