- » Turkey Sausage Sauerkraut
Turkey Sausage Sauerkraut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey sausage sauerkraut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey sausage sauerkraut recipes.
Sausage And Sauerkraut
Sausage And Sauerkraut is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Sausage And Sauerkraut recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 27.3152
Turkey Sausage And Kraut Supper
In a medium skillet combine potatoes, carrots, onion, bouillon granules, garlic, and 3/4 cup water.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
Stir turkey sausage and sauerkraut into skillet.
Cover and cook for 5 to 10 minutes more or... - 37.7085
1 In a saucepan, mix all the ingredients and cover.
2 Simmer gently for about 2 hours.
3 Great with sausage, frankfurters, spareribs and roast pork.
4 In a few sections of the country this is a traditional dish served with the Thanksgiving... - 33.4912
Cabbage Rolls With I Don't Hate Sauerkraut Anymore
1. Bring large pot of water to boil. Add cabbage leaves, 2 or 3 at a time. Press down into water with wooden spoon. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until pliable. Remove with tongs to colander. Cool under cold tap water. Drain between sheets of paper towel. Repeat... - 44.6741
Chicken Sausage Heros
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the peppers, cover, and cook until tender, 5 minutes.
2. While the peppers are cooking, trim 1/4 inch off the end of the mushroom stems. Wipe the mushrooms clean with a damp paper towel, and cut into... - 34.7116
1) In a 9-inch skillet, saute the turkey sausage in the margarine for 2 minutes.
2) Stir in the onion and bell pepper and saute for about 2 minutes, until just tender.
3) Stir in the sauerkraut and horseradish mustard (or horseradish and mustard) and... - 37.1731
Winter Cabbage Chicken Soup
1) In a large saucepan, cover and saute the onion over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes until golden.
2) Stir in the stewed tomatoes and their juices, water, sugar, paprika, and potatoes.
3) Allow to boil over a high heat, then simmer and cook,... - 48.15