Sausage Pepper Onion
- » Turkey Sausage Pepper Onion
Turkey Sausage Pepper Onion Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey sausage pepper onion recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey sausage pepper onion recipes.
Turkey Sausage With Peppers And Onions
In a large saute pan over medium heat, cook the onions and peppers in olive oil, stirring frequently until the peppers are soft and the onions are caramelized, about 30 minutes.
Cook the sausages on a grill or brown them in a skillet and serve them atop a... - 25.3793
Turkey Sausage With Peppers And Onions
In a large pot, cook the spaghetti in boiling water for 10 to 12 minutes, or until tender; drain well.
While the spaghetti is cooking, heat a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat.
Brown the sausages for 1 to 2 minutes; cover, lower the heat and cook for... - 37.7918
Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions
This Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions is rich with an Italian twist. The flavors of turkey Italian sausage, pepper and seasonings combine to make this Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions yum. Give this Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions a try. - 37.2735
Crockpot Sausage, Peppers & Onions
Crockpot sausage, peppers and onions is a fantastic recipe to try for a relaxing meal. Take a look at this video that shares an effortless recipe that is healthy and delicious too. Enjoy the dish with some pasta and garlic bread for a great meal. - 115.702
Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add sausage, onion, green pepper, and yellow pepper; cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add spaghetti sauce and next 4 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer,... - 37.6123
Pasta With Italian Style Turkey Sausage And Green Peppers
In a mixing bowl, thoroughly combine all the ingredients for the turkey sausage.
Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
To make the sauce, in a large saucepan or skillet, heat the olive oil with the onion, garlic, and green pepper over moderate... - 43.7324
Sausage And Pepper Lasagna
1. To prepare sauce, in large saucepan, heat oil; add turkey sausage, bell pepper, onion, 1/2 teaspoon of the oregano and the fennel seeds. Cook, stirring, over medium-high heat, until turkey is browned and vegetables are tender, about 7 minutes. Add tomatoes... - 36.8274
Braised Turkey Thighs With Sausages
1. In covered 12-inch skillet over medium heat, cook chorizos in 1/4 cup water 5 minutes. Remove cover and cook until water evaporates. Add peppers and cook, stirring frequently, until peppers are tender and chorizos are well browned, about 15 minutes. With... - 33.594
Sausage & Mushroom Stuffed Peppers
Cut the tops off the peppers, about 1" down.
Remove the seeds and veins, being careful not to tear or rip the peppers.
Put the peppers on a microwave-safe plate and set aside.
Crumble the sausage patties into a no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat; brown... - 37.9787
Turkey Sausage Pasta Sauce
Heat oil in heavy large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic and saute until tender, about 6 minutes.
Add sausage and cook until brown, breaking up sausage with fork, about 4 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes with juices, tomato paste, bay leaves, basil... - 35.1361
Turkey Sausage Spaghetti Pie
To make the spaghetti CRUST: Lightly spray a 9" pie plate with no-stick spray and set aside.
Cook the spaghetti according to the directions on the package.
Drain and rinse with hot water.
Transfer the hot spaghetti to a medium bowl.
Stir in the 2 egg whites... - 46.4664
Turkey Sausage Skillet
In medium skillet cook sausage, onion, and green pepper till meat is browned and vegetables are tender; drain.
Stir in Creamy Chicken Gravy Base and 2 cups water; cook and stir till mixture bubbles.
Stir in beans, turkey, and parsley.
Serve on... - 31.5659
Turkey Sausage Squares
Cook sausage meat until done but not browned, breaking up with fork.
Remove meat, and pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the fat.
Cook onion in the fat for 5 minutes.
Mix meat and onion with all ingredients except gravy and salt and pepper.
Stir in 1 cup... - 44.1153
Red Bells With Turkey Sausage
1. Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan; add peppers and cook 4 minutes, turning frequently. Drain peppers; set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350°.
3. Remove casings from sausage. Cook sausage in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned;... - 35.5873
1 In a 12-inch non stick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion and garlic and saute, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add the water and cook for 4 rninates or until it has evaporated and the onion is soft.
2 In... - 30.9725
Turkey Sausage With Home Style Potatoes
To make the potatoes: In a 6-cup glass measure, combine the onions and soy sauce.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Add the potatoes and toss to combine.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 4 minutes.
Stir, cover again, and microwave on high for 4... - 41.326
Turkey Sausage Brunch Pie
1. Prepare the piecrust in a 9-inch pie plate according to package directions; line with a double thickness of foil. Bake in a 450° oven for 8 minutes. Remove foil. Bake for 4 to 5 minutes more or till edges are golden. Remove from oven. Reduce oven... - 33.4581
Turkey Stuffed Peppers
For filling, crumble turkey sausage into a 1-quart microwave-safe casserole.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 4 to 6 minutes or till no pink remains, stirring twice.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce.
Cook, covered, on high for 2 to 3 minutes... - 40.595
Italian Pasta With Turkey Sausage
1. In a large nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray place sausages.
2. Cook over medium heat for 12-14 minutes or until browned, turning twice.
3. Let it cool, then slice them and set aside.
To prepare the pasta :
4. Prepare pasta... - 113.989
Roast Turkey With Brown Rice And Sausage Stuffing
Rinse turkey; pat dry.
Rub salt and pepper into neck and body cavities.
Secure drumsticks lightly with a string.
Insert meat thermometer into center of thigh next to body, but not touching bone Roast uncovered on roasting rack in 325-degree oven 20 to 22... - 45.7747
Ground Turkey Sausage With Papaya Relish
Toss papaya with juice, vinegar, and sugar in a bowl.
Add raisins, ginger, and onions.
Mix together turkey, egg whites, bread crumbs, onion, and spices.
Shape into 1 1/ 2-inch balls and set on a plate.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Thread skewers with turkey balls,... - 39.071
Turkey Sausage Quiche In Crepe Cups
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a wire whisk just until no lumps remain.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Coat a 7 or 8-inch crepe pan or skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Pour 3 tablespoons batter... - 44.8149
Linguine With Turkey Sausage
Prick each sausage once with a fork, place in a heatproof colander, and lower into a large kettle of boiling water.
Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
Raise the colander to allow the sausage to drain, then transfer the sausage to paper toweling.
When cool enough... - 44.3848
White Bean And Turkey Sausage Soup
Bean And Sausage Soup is an amazingly easy to prepare appetizer which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Bean And Sausage Soup; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 36.2354
Roast Turkey With Sausage Apple Stuffing
In small skillet, brown pork sausage with onion and celery; do not drain.
Combine stuffing cubes, parsley, poultry seasoning, salt, pepper and margarine. Mix well. Add apples, raisins, broth and sausage mixture with drippings. Mix well.
Remove and discard... - 39.0148
Turkey With Sausage And Orange Corn Bread Stuffing
Turkey with sausage and orange corn bread stuffing is prepared with a country sausage and fruited cornbread filling. Combined along with vegetables like celery and bell peppers along with eggs, the corn bread and sausage filling is herbed with thyme. stuffed... - 44.9144
Make Ahead: Turkey Sausage And Egg Breakfast Sandwiches
Sausage patties made with extra lean ground turkey breast, fresh herbs, onions, and green apple are fried to crispy golden perfection and then placed on toasted whole wheat English muffins with an over hard egg, and a slice of sharp cheddar. Better still,... - 0
Farfalle With Sausage, Cannellini Beans, And Kale
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain, reserving 1 cup cooking liquid; keep warm.
Drain sun-dried tomatoes in a small sieve over a bowl, reserving 2 teaspoons tomato oil; slice tomatoes.
Heat a Dutch oven over medium... - 44.6367
Linguine With Turkey Sausage And Pesto
Heat olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium high heat.
Add sausage, bell pepper, mushrooms and green onions.
Saute mixture until vegetables soften, about 7 minutes.
Add pasta, pesto sauce and 1/2 cup Parmesan.
Toss until mixture is combined.
Season with... - 35.6008
Speedy Turkey Sausage Soup
Bring water, tomatoes with juice, spinach, carrots, onion, bouillon and pepper to a full boil in large saucepan.
Drop bite-size pieces of uncooked sausage into boiling soup mixture to form "dumplings," stirring occasionally.
Stir in macaroni.
Simmer 10... - 35.7357
Turkey Sausage Casserole
1. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup water, the milk, flour, broth mix, and pepper.
2. In a 2-quart microwavable casserole, mix onion and margarine.
3. Cover and cook on High for 2 minutes until onion is translucent; after... - 48.3669
Lentil Stew With Turkey Sausage
Lightly spray an unheated large saucepan with no-stick spray.
Add the onions, sausage and garlic.
Cook over medium heat until the sausage is browned, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the broth, lentils, tomatoes (with juices), Worcestershire sauce, oregano,... - 45.0418
Turkey Sausage Casserole
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add sausage and green onions; cook over medium heat until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Place bread cubes in an... - 42.8942
Turkey Sausage With White Beans, Tomatoes, And Sage
1. In a medium-sized pot cover the dried beans, with water and bring the water to a boil.
2. Lowering the heat, simmer the beans until they are tender, for approximately 45 minutes, then drain and set them aside.
3. In a dutch oven over high heat heat... - 47.9417
Roasted Turkey With Italian Sausage Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 375° Spread the bread cubes in a large roasting pan and toast for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until dry and lightly browned.
2. In a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil. Crumble in the sweet Italian sausage and cook over... - 35.1083
Sausage Cornbread Dressing For Turkey
Prepare combread according to package directions.
In a large skillet, saute sausage, stirring, until browned.
Lift out with slotted spoon.
In drippings, saute celery, onions, pepper and parsley until tender.
Crumble combread into a large bowl.
Add... - 43.4999
Turkey Sausage And White Bean Salad
1 To make the dressing, whisk together the vinegar, 2 teaspoons of the oil, the mustard, garlic, and salt in a small bowl until blended; set aside.
2 Heat the remaining 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and... - 31.8116
Sausage Stuffed Turkey Loaf
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and 1/4 cup water to boiling. Cover; simmer 5 minutes. Remove cover and continue cooking, turning sausages frequently, until water evaporates and sausages are well browned, about 20 minutes. Remove... - 33.5591
Roast Turkey With Sausage And Chestnut Stuffings
1. Peel the chestnuts.
2. Wipe turkey dry inside and out with a damp cloth.
3. Loosen skin with your hand, working down under the skin from the neck end to the breast. Use a small knife to loosen skin from meat at places where skin does not... - 44.4036
Smoked Turkey, Andouille Sausage & Shrimp Gumbo
Get a taste of Louisiana with this classic yet super easy shrimp gumbo recipe. This delicious Southern dish is a great way to spice up a cold winter evening when your tummy is screaming for something hot and spicy! This easy “cheaters” recipe is one that... - 113.58
Herb Tortellini With Spinach, Turkey Sausage & Feta
METHOD: Cook tortellini according to manufacturer’s instructions
in a pot of salted water. Drain and toss with 1 tbsp olive oil.
Heat large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 tbsp of
olive oil, and sliced chicken sausage to pan. Cook,... - 37.4763
Sweet Potato Minestrone With Turkey Sausage
Combine first 4 ingredients in a Dutch oven; saute over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until sausage is browned.
Add water and next 6 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in spinach; cook... - 36.3374
Subs With Sausage And Pepper
If you want to treat something special to your parents, then you can think of this family dish. Since, subs are hot favorite to everyone, this is going to be the best treat for them. Assembling these sandwiches are so simple and so quick, that you don't have... - 121.943
Farfalle With Spicy Sausage, Squid, Tomatoes, And Onions
1. Heat the broiler.
2. Lightly rub the tomatoes with the olive oil, place them on a tray and broil them, turning them once or twice, until they are charred.
3. Then remove them, allow them to cool and when they are cool, slip off their... - 42.5497
Spicy Kale And Sausage Soup
In a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the stock, potatoes, onions, sausage, oregano, black pepper and red pepper to a boil.
Cook for 10 minutes, or until the potatoes are softened.
Remove the sausage from the pan.
Cut into thin slices and set... - 47.8836
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Spread bread on a baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until lightly toasted.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add sausage and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up the sausage, for 5 to 10... - 43.7114
Skillet Sausages With Apple
1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet melt margarine; add sausages and saute over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until browned on all sides, 4 to 5 minutes.
2. Add onions, celery, and apple and saute' until vegetables are softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Sprinkle... - 28.0315
Cranberry-glazed Turkey Loaf
Cook sausage in a heavy skillet until browned, stirring to crumble.
Add onion and celery, cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Combine sausage mixture, turkey, stuffing mix, milk, parsley, eggs, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl; mix... - 38.6235
Italian Spaghetti Sauce With Meatballs Sausage And Beef
Here is an incredible video that shares an excellent recipe for spaghetti sauce with meatballs, sausage and beef. Take a look at this outstanding video and prepare this simple versatile sauce at home. Enjoy this super delicious sauce on pastas, polenta and... - 115.665
Sausage Egg Puffs
Coat four 4 1/2-inch tart pans with cooking spray; set aside.
In a small bowl combine .sour cream, lemon-pepper seasoning, and cumin.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.
In a medium skillet cook turkey sausage over medium heat until brown.
Drain fat.In a... - 40.2006
Kale And Turkey Pasta
Wintery night and you are yet to decide on your dinner menu - well in this video famous chef Dani Spies shares a great recipe, which is just perfect for you. It is quite healthy as well as delicious. The kale and turkey pasta serves with all goodness of... - 116.713
Perfectly Cooked Turkey
If you are preparing for Thanksgiving, set aside a few minutes to watch this video. This recipe video talks about how to perfectly cook a turkey. The tips and processes given are very helpful as the preparation process of defrosting is also given importance... - 113.065
Wild Rice And Mushroom Stuffing
This Wild Rice and Mushroom Stuffing makes turkey a mindblowing dish ! Try out this Wild Rice and Mushroom Stuffing for your party turkey dish soon ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 31.3405
Easy Sausage Chili
Cook first 4 ingredients in a Dutch oven over medium heat until sausage is browned and vegetables are tender, stirring until sausage crumbles.
Drain mixture, and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from Dutch oven with a paper towel.
Return sausage... - 39.1446
Italian Sausage Stuffing
1. Remove casings from Italian-sausage links. In 5- to 8-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, cook sausage meat, stirring frequently to break up sausage, until browned, about 20 minutes. With slotted spoon, remove sausage to bowl. To drippings in Dutch oven,... - 29.9322
Red Beans Sausage And Rice
1) In a large bowl, soak kidney beans in cold water and leave aside for at least 8 hours or a whole night after covering with a plate. Else follow the quick-soak method to soak kidney beans.
2) On the following day, drain excess water... - 43.6123
Turkey Bone Gumbo
After the turkey has been carved, put bones in plenty of water and boil slowly about 1 1/2 hours or until remaining meat falls off the bone.
Make a roux of bacon drippings and flour.
Add onions, garlic, bell pepper, celery and cook until wilted.
Add hot... - 44.5983
Smoked Turkey Gumbo
First, you make a dark roux about the color of a Hershey bar.
Add onions and bell pepper.
After onions are clear, add parsley and green onions and cook for a few minutes.
Add a bit of cold water and stir to make a thick liquid.
Add garlic and celery... - 45.7138
Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Turkey
1. Cut turkey into pieces. Remove fat and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, put turkey fat and cook on high heat until it is heated through.
3. Drop turkey pieces, inside down, and let it caramelize on both sides.
4. Add celery and onion in... - 110.915
1. Put onion, stock, cream, butter, flour, seasonings and parsley into a food processor or blender. Process for 1/2 minute.
2. Turn mixture into a saucepan, and stir over low heat until it is very thick. Cool completely.
3. Process turkey meat until finely... - 45.3464
Wild Rice And Sausage Bake
In a large saucepan, bring the water and rice to a boil.
Reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 35 minutes.
Drain and cover the rice to keep warm.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350°.
In a large skillet, cook the sausage until it is no longer pink.
Drain and... - 45.6894
New Turkey And Andouille Gumbo
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Sprinkle all surfaces of the diced turkey evenly with 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix and rub it in well.
Place the seasoned turkey in a baking pan, bake for 15 minutes,... - 46.6495
Turkey And Zucchini On Lettuce
Check out the video of this amazing appetizer the Turkey and Zucchini on Lettuce. A great recipe and easy to cook. Chef Jenny does a great job showing how to make this dish. Everyone should definitely check this dish out. - 87.3261
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cut tops off bell peppers; discard tops, seeds, and membranes.
Cook peppers in boiling water 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
Remove casings from sausage and discard casings.
Cook sausage, onion and garlic in a large non-stick skillet... - 38.9767
Seafood Sausage Jambalaya
Remove casing from sausage; slice sausage into 1/2-inch pieces.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add sausage, green pepper, and next 3 ingredients; cook, until sausage is browned and vegetables are tender, stirring... - 42.2226
Sausage Mushroom And Rice Flan
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a saucepan and put in water and stock. Bring it to boil.
3. Add the rice and a little salt and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until soft. Drain the rice properly in a large bowl and let it cool.
4. In a... - 42.812
Chicken And Sausage Jambalaya
Cut chicken into bite-size pieces; sprinkle with ground red and black pepper.
Coat an electric skillet with cooking spray; heat to medium-high (325°).
Add chicken; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently.
Remove chicken from... - 43.895
Healthy Homestyle Country Sausage
In a large bowl, stir together the turkey, apples, rice, onions and garlic.
In a small bowl, stir together the sage, salt, red and black peppers, thyme and allspice.
Sprinkle the spice mixture over the turkey mixture.
Using your hands, mix until well... - 42.8755
Red Beans And Sausage
In a saucepan, saute the garlic, green pepper and onion in oil until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add the next five ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cook for 5-7 minutes or until the sausage is heated through. - 31.7716
Spicy Black Bean And Sausage Soup
1. In a food processor, add about half a cup of beans and a quarter cup water and blend until smooth
2. Heat oil in a medium saucepan and add onions and garlic to it; saute till tender for almost five minutes
3. Add the beans puree, remaining whole... - 41.324
Spicy Black Bean And Sausage Soup
1. Place 1/2 cup beans and 1/4 cup water in a food processor or blender; process until smooth.
2. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; saute 4 minutes or until tender. Add bean puree, remaining beans, remaining 1 cup... - 28.3059
Gourmet Sausage Stuffing
Crumble sausage into large skillet.
Cook over low heat until well browned, stirring occasionally.
Stir in bread cubes.
Transfer to large bowl.
Add beef broth to same skillet, stirring to pick up any browned bits.
Add to sausage mixture.
Add celery leaves,... - 42.9874
Egg & Sausage Quiche
1 Line a 9-inch pie plate with the pastry; flute edges. Do not prick. Line pastry shell with a double thickness of foil. Bake pastry in a 450° oven for 8 minutes. Remove foil. Bake 5 minutes more. Reduce oven temperature to 325°.
2 Meanwhile, in a medium... - 33.4516
Turkey Noodle Bake
Cook macaroni according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain and set aside.
Cook turkey sausage and next 5 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until sausage is browned, stirring until it crumbles.
Add cooked macaroni,... - 42.6995
In a frying pan over medium heat saute the onion in the butter until soft; set aside.
In a large bowl mix together the ground turkey, whipping cream, eggs, salt, pepper, bread crumbs, nutmeg, and the onion.
Spoon half of the meat mixture in an even layer in a... - 42.3766
Turkey Stuffing & Cranberry Sauce For Thanksgiving
With Thanksgiving closing in, you must have started elaborate meal preparations. What could stand out at the feast would be Turkey Stuffing & Cranberry sauce. Cook with Chef Kirk Leins amazing side dishes for the big day! - 108.756
Roasted Turkey With Chestnut Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
First make the stuffing.
Put the chestnuts into a saucepan with the stock and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat, cover the pan and simmer for 40 minutes or until the chestnuts are tender.
Puree the chestnuts in a food mill... - 43.0185
Turkey And Cheese Wedges
In a large skillet cook turkey, mushrooms, onion, green pepper, oregano, fennel seed, and garlic till turkey is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
Drain off liquid.
Stir in Parmesan cheese.
Spoon mixture into a 9 inch pie plate.
In a medium mixing bowl... - 41.4973
Skillet Stroganoff Meatballs
1) In a bowl, mix together turkey meat, sausages meat, onion, crumbs, pepper sauce and egg.
2) Mix the meat mixture well and incorporate completely.
3) Shape the meat mixture into about 1 inch balls.
4) In a non-stick wok, heat the oil and brown... - 43.9108
Microwave Pasta Pie
1) Use a 10-inch microwave-safe pie plate to arrange spaghetti.
2) Sprinkle parmesan cheese and butter; toss until evenly coated.
3) Form pasta crust by arranging pasta on bottom and up side of plate.
4) Cover with aluminum foil and set... - 41.2843
1.Mix sausage and crumbs, then add seasonings
2.Serve with roast turkey - 29.5302
Chop the bacon and liver finely .
Chop the onion finely .
Melt the butter in a pan and fry the bacon and liver until soft but not colored.
Make crumbs from the bread .
Mix all the ingredients, including the pan juices, egg, and enough stock to cover, with the... - 34.1189
Risotto With Sausage And Artichokes
1. Crumble turkey sausage into a large saucepan. Add onion and garlic. Cook and stir till sausage is brown. Drain off fat, if necessary. Add uncooked rice and red pepper to sausage mixture; cook and stir for 1 minute.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan heat... - 31.9632
Sausage And Rice
Cook rice according to package directions.
Brown sausage; drain fat.
Combine rice, onions, sausage and remaining ingredients; put in a 1-gallon bag and freeze.
To prepare for serving, thaw sausage and rice mixture.
Put in a baking dish; bake... - 33.3848
Lemon Sausage Thyme Stuffing
1) In a pan, melt the butter and add the onion. Fry gently till tender. This usually takes about 10 minutes.
2) Add the remaining ingredients and stir well. Mix properly.
3) To freeze the preparation, put it in a polythene bag, seal, label and place in... - 35.2426
1.In a bowl, put sausage meat.
Separately mince bacon, liver and onion.
2.Combine bacon mixture with sausagemeat, egg and breadcrumbs.
3.Add salt and pepper, herbs and a small quantity of stock to make the stuffing moist.
4.Use the stuffing as... - 40.0861
Pork Sausage Stuffing
Brown sausage over medium heat, breaking apart with fork.
Remove to a bowl.
In the sausage drippings brown the onion until soft and golden.
Tip onion and fat into bowl with the sausage.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well with a wooden spoon.
Use the... - 34.5636
Cook sausage, onions, and diced celery in a skillet over medium heat until sausage is browned and onion and celery are tender.
Place in a large bowl, add remaining ingredients, except celery leaves, stirring well.
Spoon into a greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch... - 35.7266
Brown sausage meat in skillet.
Add butter, onion, celery and apple and cook gently until onion is yellow, stirring constantly.
Add half of bread crumbs and cook and stir until crumbs are golden.
Combine remaining crumbs, seasonings, raisins and nuts in large... - 33.2416
Sausage Melt Sandwiches
In a large no-stick skillet, combine the oil and onions.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes, or until softened.
Add the apples and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the apples are very tender.
Transfer to a large bowl and let cool for... - 43.9649
Spicy Kale And Sausage Soup
1) Place a 3-quart saucepan over moderate heat and put the stock, onions, potatoes, sausage, oregano, black pepper and red pepper in it. Bring to a boil.
2) Cook for about 10 minutes or till the potatoes have softened. Take out the sausages from the... - 43.1917
English Muffin Pizzas
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cut muffins in half and arrange them in a single layer on a baking sheet.
3. Toast them in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
4. In the mean time, heat a nonstick skillet.
5. Add sausage and sauté... - 42.5991
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the bread crumbs, garlic salt and Season-All together.
3) Toast the mixture in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and crisp.
4) In a skillet, saute the... - 46.191