- » Turkey Sauce
Turkey Sauce Recipes
Turkey sauce is a special sauce prepared using turkey as a base ingredient and at times, the term is used to refer to sauces that are served with turkey based dishes. Turkey sauce is usually prepared using ground ... More »
Turkey With Leek And White Wine Sauce
1.Take out the skin of turkey
2.. In a slow cooker, put leaks.
3.. Make a mixture of watercress, salt, pepper, bouillon granules, butter or margarine.
4. Cover the turkey from all sides with water cress mixture.
5. Put the turkey in the... - 48.9089
Roast Turkey With Two Sauces
1) For Turkey: Rub required seasonings inside turkey.
2) Use wine to marinate the turkey liver for 15 minutes, insert the liver with 2 tablespoons of the wine into the cavity.
3) Truss the turkey with string by tying its legs and wings into... - 48.5113
Turkey Sauce Piquante
1) With a knife cut turkey in bite-sized pieces.
2) In a saucepan put the back and neck and boil in 2 cups water.
3) Cook on simmering heat till liquid reduces to 1 cup.
4) Take out the chicken and reserve the stock.
5) Remove back and neck.
6) In a... - 47.882
Elegant Turkey Cutlets With Grape Sauce
1. Rub both sides of turkey cutlets with seasoned salt and lemon pepper.
2. In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter.
3. Sear the cutlets on both sides until well browned and tender. Remove them onto a platter and keep hot in a warm... - 47.2475
Roast Turkey With Blue-cheese Sauce
Roast turkey with blue cheese sauce is a classy recipe made with a peppy sauce of blue cheese and currnat jelly. Flavored with soy sauce and onions in it, the roast turkey is served with the sauce poured over it. sided with a salad, this recipe makes a... - 46.4888
Turkey Cutlet With Classic Marinara Sauce
Heat the olive oil in a saucepan.
Add the onion and cook until translucent, approximately 5 minutes.
Add the garlic and cook 1 minute longer.
Add the tomato sauce and herbs and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat and simmer for 1 hour or more.
Season the cutlets... - 44.7631
Turkey Patties With Beet Sauce
1. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add the greens to the oil and sprinkle the garlic on top.
3. Reduce the flame to low, cover the skillet and allow the greens to wilt for 3-4 minutes.
4. Take the pan off the heat,... - 44.5852
Sliced Turkey In Chestnut Sauce
1) Chop onions and carrots.
2) Cook in melted butter until tender, about 10 minutes.
3) Then brown gently.
4) Add flour. When blended, add tomato puree and stock.
5) A little sherry or wine can be added in place of some of the... - 44.1804
Turkey Cutlets With Gingered Peach Sauce
In food processor or blender container, puree peach slices.
In 4-cup measure, combine peach puree, raisins, bouillon, curry powder, ginger and salt.
In 1-cup measure, blend water and cornstarch.
Blend into peach mixture.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes,... - 42.874
Turkey In Wine Sauce
Melt the dripping in a saucepan and stir in the flour.
Cook over low heat for about 15-20 minutes until the roux is cooked to a deep golden brown.
Gradually add the stock, stirring vigorously all the while to prevent lumps from forming.
Bring to the boil and... - 42.1119
Turkey Cutlets With Dijon Pecan Sauce
Place each turkey cutlet between 2 sheets of waxed paper; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mailer or rolling pin.
Combine flour and pepper; dredge cutlets in flour mixture.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; add margarine, and place over... - 41.5224
Turkey Meatballs In Wine Sauce
In a medium mixing bowl stir together egg white, soft bread crumbs, 1/4 cup of the onion, milk, salt, thyme, and pepper.
Add turkey; mix well.
Shape mixture into 1 inch meatballs.
Spray a 13x9x2 inch baking pan or baking dish with nonstick spray... - 40.9767
Roast Turkey With Pan Sauce
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Melt the butter in a small saucepan, then let it cool at room temperature without solidifying.
While the butter is cooling, season the cavity of the turkey with salt and pepper.
Place the bay leaf, thyme, and parsley inside the... - 40.2094
Ziti With Turkey Sauce
1. In large Dutch oven, heat oil; add onion, fennel and carrot. Cook, stirring, 2-3 minutes.
2. Add turkey and oregano; cook 3-4 minutes, or until turkey is no longer pink, stirring to break up meat. Add wine; cook 2 minutes, or until liquid evaporates.
3.... - 38.0265
Turkey Cutlets With Puttanesca Sauce
1. Combine flour, pepper, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a shallow dish. Dredge turkey in flour mixture, coating both sides; shake off excess flour.
2. Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add 1 teaspoon oil and half of... - 32.5343
Turkey Cutlets With Balsamic Brown Sugar Sauce
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a shallow dish. Dredge turkey cutlets in flour mixture.
2. Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of turkey cutlets, cook 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove cutlets from... - 29.9715
Turkey Sauce Recipes By Category