- » Turkey Salad Spread
Turkey Salad Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey salad spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey salad spread recipes.
Hot Turkey Salad Rolls
In mixing bowl combine turkey, cheese, apple, celery, mayonnaise or salad dressing, almonds, lemon juice, salt, curry powder, and pepper.
Cut a thin slice from top of each roll.
Hollow out bottoms, leaving 1/2-inch edges (store bread crumbs for other... - 39.3419
Southwestern Turkey Salad
In medium bowl, combine French's® Creamy Spread„¢ Mustard, lime juice, oil, cumin and garlic powder.
Stir in tomatoes and green onions.
Arrange lettuce and turkey on 4 salad plates, dividing evenly.
Serve tomato mixture alongside turkey.
Top turkey, if... - 27.7344
Layered Turkey Salad
Layer first 7 ingredients in a 13- x 9-x 2-inch dish.
Combine mayonnaise and sugar, spread over turkey.
Top with cheese and bacon.
Cover, chill. - 31.8211
Betty's Hot Turkey Salad
Do you want to make a salad which can be served as an appetizer, a complete meal or can be used as a filling for tarts and sandwiches? Well, if you say yes, you must watch this video to make a versatile turkey salad. It's easy, delicious and really versatile.... - 106.776
Confetti Turkey Salad Sandwich
1 ln a large bowl, combine the turkey, pepper, corn, green onions, yogurt, cumin, and salt.
Spread about 3/4 cup of the turkey salad on each of 4 bread slices.
Top with the remaining bread slices and cut each sandwich in half. - 29.6918
Chicken Pecan Spread
1.Mix chicken or turkey with celery, pimiento, pecans, lime juice and mayonnaise.
2.Serve in a glass bowl garnished with parsley flakes. - 31.6806
Ham And Turkey Salad
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden; set aside.
Combine turkey, ham, and 1/3 cup of the toasted almonds.
Core and thinly slice apple and coat with lemon juice; add to meat.
Stir in the 1/2 cup... - 45.8325
Turkey Salad Sandwiches
Combine all ingredients except bread slices; blend well.
Spread mixture on bread for sandwiches. - 29.0328
Turkey Salad Sandwich
1) Begin by slicing the bread after removing the crust according to your preference and spreading the slices with paprika butter
2) Place romaine leaves and cover it with turkey
3) Peel, deseed and thin-slice avocados and sprinkle with lemon juice
4)... - 38.2512
Hot Scalloped Roasted Turkey Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. Grease a 1- quart casserole or 4 individiual baking dishes with butter.
3. In the casserole, combine all the ingredients except the ingredients for the topping.
4. Mix well and spread evenly.
5.... - 49.1607
Hot Roasted Turkey Salad
The hot turkey salad is a baked turkey salad made with roasted turkey. Combined together with lemon juice, salad dressing and veggies like celery, pimientos, green peppers and onions, the hot turkey salad is topped with potato chips and cheese before baking... - 38.2866
Turkey Chestnut Salad
1. Using a sharp paring knife, cut an X on one flat side of each chestnut.
2. Bring 3 cups of water to a boil in a medium-size saucepan over medium-high heat and add the chestnuts. When the water returns to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low, partially... - 35.5436
Smoked Turkey And Pasta Salad
1. Prepare the pasta by cooking it as per package directions.
2. Then drain it, rinse with cold water, drain again and keep aside.
3. In a large bowl combine cooked pasta, cheese, smoked turkey, cucumber, red pepper and green onions
4.... - 46.8809
Turkey Tomato Salad
1.In the food processor bowl, put mayo, most of the capers, 1 whole anchovy, tuna and most of the lemon juice.
2.Blend till the tuna gets completely mixed into mayo.
3.Add pepper to it.
4.Taste the mixture to check for salt and lemon juice. Add more... - 43.4114
Oriental Turkey & Swiss Salad
The Oriental Turkey and Swiss salad is a turkey recipe with a difference. Surprise your friends with this exotic salad that is an entirely different way of presenting the traditional Turkey. Lay out a wonderful spread and entertain in style. - 33.9002
Cranberry Turkey Mold
1) Begin by softening the gelatin in cold water
2) Dissolve the gelatin in hot turkey broth and add seasonings and onion
3) Chill the mixture until it’s thick and fold slowly the celery, turkey and pimentos in this
4) Pour this mixture into a mould... - 46.9457
Hot Turkey Salad Buns
In mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except buns; mix well.
Split buns and place bottom half on paper napkins or plate; spread with turkey mixture.
Top with top of buns.
Cook, uncovered, 3 minutes or until filling steams when top of bun is lifted. - 29.0852
Hot Turkey Salad Buns
1. Combine all ingredients, except buns, in medium mixing bowl; mix well. Spread turkey mixture between split toasted buns. Wrap loosely in paper towel or napkin.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 3 1/2 to 4 minutes or until hot. - 27.2983
Mexican Chef's Salad
Spread each tortilla with half the beans, covering completely.
Place tortilla in a rimmed serving dish (about dinner plate size).
Mound half the lettuce onto it to create a mountain shape.
Arrange half the shrimp, chicken, or turkey around sides of salad,... - 36.3428
Turkey Rice Salad
Prepare lemon dressing.
Gently mix together rice, turkey, celery, green pepper, water chestnuts, and dressing until well blended.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and chill up to 4 hours.
Meanwhile, spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven... - 31.1119
Hot Turkey Meatball Salad
In a bowl, combine turkey, egg, the 1/3 cup chopped onions, soy, sherry, bread crumbs, and water chestnuts.
Mix well; cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm enough to shape.
Shape into 1-inch balls and place about 1 1/2 inches apart on 2 greased... - 39.545
Turkey & Bacon Salad Sandwiches
Toast both sides of bread slices; spread one side of each slice with butter.
Place 2 slices, buttered sides up, side by side on each of 4 salad plates; cover evenly with lettuce and sprinkle with onions.
Evenly distribute turkey, radishes, bacon, and avocado... - 38.9694
Turkey & Bacon Salad Sandwiches
Toast both sides of bread slices; spread one side of each slice with butter.
Place 2 slices side by side on each of 4 salad plates, butter side up; cover evenly with lettuce and sprinkle with onions.
Evenly distribute turkey, radishes, bacon, and avocado atop... - 40.1881
Eggplant Spread (kiopolo)
Cooked eggplant with garlic and olive oil. Can be used as a mayo substitute on sandwiches or as a appetizer by itself. Great with roasted or grilled meats. Try with crumbled feat cheese and a fresh tomato. - 29.723
Roast Turkey Roll With Stuffing Balls
1) Preheat the oven until it’s warmed up
2) Thaw the frozen turkey roll and bake it
3) In a large bowl, combine the ingredients except butter and make 1 ½-inch balls
4) Grease a shallow baking pan with butter and neatly arrange the... - 44.562
Herb Roasted Turkey: How To Oven Roast A Whole Turkey
Its turkey time!! You might think of turkey as a holiday meal, but enjoy a fabulous this roasted turkey with herbs any time. In this video the turkey is roasted with a herb mixture to give it a wonderful flavor. Serve it with savory dressing, mashed potatoes... - 123.547
Fiesta Salad Pizza
Who doesn’t like pizza? Well, if you do here is a fiesta salad pizza to treat your taste buds. This pizza has a nice crescent roll base baked in the oven and then topped with spiced up hamburger and other toppings. You can even get your kids or husband to... - 125.426
Turkey Asparagus Melt
In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard and sage; mix well.
Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons mixture on each bun half.
Top each with one sixth of turkey, asparagus spears, onion rings and cheese.
Place sandwiches on broiler pan.
Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat 3 to... - 35.1583
Stuffed Turkey Breast
1. Melt butter in a frying pan
2. Add the celery and the onion to the pan and cook them till they are soft and cooked through. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and then add the bread crumbs, thyme, sage, raisins and walnuts to the bowl. Mix... - 47.3161
Turkey In The Straw
Thoroughly combine butter and salad-dressing mix; with spatula, spread over turkey pieces.
Roll in stuffing crumbs to coat; sprinkle with paprika.
Place pieces skin side up (not touching) in greased jelly-roll pans or other shallow pans.
Cover pans with... - 23.5418
Turkey Double Decker
Spread one side of each slice bread with mayonnaise.
On each of 6 slices bread stack 1 slice cheese, about 2 tablespoons cabbage, and 1 slice ham.
Cover with second slice bread, mayonnaise-side down; spread top side with mayonnaise.
Cover with 1 slice turkey,... - 34.5471
Curried Turkey Wiches
Combine turkey, apple, celery, onion, and parsley.
Blend together salad dressing or mayonnaise, curry powder, salt, and pepper.
Add to turkey mixture; toss lightly.
Spread one side of toast slices with margarine.
Arrange toast on baking sheet, margarine side... - 35.0703
Combine salad dressing, flour and seasonings in medium saucepan.
Gradually add milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until thickened.
Add spaghetti, turkey, 1/2 cup of the cheese, mushrooms and pimiento; mix lightly.
Spoon into 2-quart... - 41.5765
Apple Turkey Sandwiches
Arrange toast on baking sheet.
Cover with turkey; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Mix together mayonnaise, celery, onion, apple, curry powder, salt, and pepper; spread over turkey.
Broil 7 to 8 inches from the heat 5 to 8 minutes or till heated through and... - 32.4573
Karen Ahmed prepares a moist and flavorful Turkey for any special occasion. Cooking a Turkey can be intimidating to most people but if you follow these simple step by step instructions, you will be very proud of your bird. This turkey is brined in a very... - 0
Corned Beef Turkey Heroes
Lightly spread cut surfaces of Kaiser rolls or buns with tartar sauce and salad dressing.
Layer slices of the corned beef, onion, Swiss cheese, and turkey on rolls.
Replace tops of rolls; place each sandwich on an 18x12-inch rectangle of heavy-duty foil.
Wrap... - 29.8764
Yam Slices With Smoked Turkey And Cranberry Ginger Relish
To Prepare Yams: Slice yams into 1/4-inch rounds; you should have about 40 slices.
Place in a 9-inch microwavesafe pie plate or square baking dish. (They may overlap.) Pour in orange juice, cover, and microwave on high (100%) for 4 minutes.
Rotate pan and... - 41.4089
The California Classic
Combine salad dressing and mustard; mix well.
Spread bread slices with salad dressing mixture.
For each sandwich, top one bread slice with sprouts, turkey, process cheese spread, tomatoes, avocados and second bread slice. - 29.0904
California Turkey Bake
Trim crusts, and spread each slice of bread with small amount of garlic spread.
Cut into 1-inch squares.
Beat egg whites until stiff; set aside.
Beat egg yolks and next 3 ingredients until foamy.
Add bread, olives, pimientos, and turkey.
Fold in egg... - 42.6154
Hot Turkey Sandwiches
In small bowl, combine turkey, onion, mayonnaise and mustard.
Place toasted bread on 2 paper towel lined plates; spread evenly with filling.
Top each with cheese slice.
Cook 1 plate at a time, uncovered, 1 minute or until cheese is melted. - 27.5825
Hot Turkey Sandwiches
Combine turkey, celery, 1/3 cup of the relish, mayonnaise, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Spread on buns.
Top with rest of relish.
Bake at 350° about 10 minutes. - 26.6981
1. Make sandwich filling by creaming cottage and adding apricots to it.
2. Refrigerate until required.
3. Spread mayonnaise or dressing on one side of bread slices.
4. Arrange slices, spread side up on clean work counter.
5. On each of... - 42.1812
1. Select a young, cleaned and dressed turkey. Wash and split it down the center back; dry thoroughly. Spread all sides with butter, margarine or salad oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Lay skin side down on a greased rack in the broiling pan.
3.... - 28.0203
1 In a small bowl,blend cottage cheese and apricots.
2 Spread the bread with mayonnaise or salad dressing; layer each of the 6 slices with lettuce, cottage-cheese mixture, bacon, slice of bread, turkey, lettuce and the remaining bread.
3 Cut each... - 35.0261
Turkey Asparagus Stacks
Combine salad dressing, onion, and pepper; pour over asparagus, Refrigerate several hours.
Remove asparagus with slotted spoon.
Spread some dressing mixture on the toasted bagel halves.
Top with the sliced, cooked turkey; spread dressing mixture between... - 33.4813
In a small mixing bowl, beat the first four ingredients until smooth.
Spread on both cut surfaces of bread.
Layer lettuce, turkey, cheese and tomatoes on bottom half of bread.
Top with the other half.
Cut into serving-size pieces. - 31.9205
A Turkey Surprise
1. Break lettuce into small salad bowl.
2. Wash tomato and cut into wedges.
3. Sprinkle with cracked pepper and add to lettuce
4. Preheat the oven to 450 degree F.
5. Grease a 3-cup, round casserole.
6. To make the biscuits, in small... - 44.3944
Grilled Turkey And Cheese Sandwich
1) Preheat the stove-top grill, or place frying pan or heavy cast-iron skillet over medium-to-high heat.
2) In a saucepan, melt 1 tablespoon of butter and saute mushrooms, scallion, onion, and pepper until onions are soft.
3) Spread butter over... - 43.7221
Melt butter in a double boiler; blend in flour, salt, and pepper.
Add milk gradually, while stirring; cook over boiling water, stirring until mixture thickens.
Spread the mashed potatoes in a layer in a buttered oven glass baking dish 12" x 7" x 2".
Then... - 34.6623
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C)
2) First, saute the mushrooms and onions.
3) Make a mixture from the turkey, salt, pepper, mushroom and onions
4) Take 2 pans measuring about 9 x 13" and spread some Hollandaise sauce on bottom of... - 48.0158
Turkey And Crescent Amandine
I love turkey and it goes without saying that this Turkey And Crescent Amandine is one of my hot favorites. The Turkey And Crescent Amandine is filled with the yumminess of cubed turkey, cream of mushroom soup and seasonings. If chicken is your pick, you can... - 43.4556
Turkey And Egg Sandwich
If you love sandwich for your lunch or dinner, here is a recipe of heavy sandwich, which will keep you full for quite some time. It is really tasty with all the fillings of butter lettuce, turkey, egg and fresh tomato slices. It also serves a good dose of... - 112.29
Southern Style Turkey Scallops
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Trim off excess fat using a sharp meat knife or kitchen scissors.
3. Carefully slice the breasts into serving size pieces.
4. Place each between sheets of wax paper and pound thin using a mallet or meat... - 45.3738
Peking Style Smoked Turkey With Cornmeal Pancakes
In a small heavy skillet, stir salt and peppercorns over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or until hot and fragrant.
In a small electric coffee mill or blender, grind salt and peppercorns until powdery.
Sift mixture into a small bowl.
Discard any unground... - 43.5022
1. For each sandwich, spread 1 side of 2 slices of bread with 1/2 teaspoon of mustard each. Top 1 slice with 1/4 each of the turkey and cheese, then cover with the second slice, mustard-side-down, pressing down gently to close. In a medium-size bowl, whisk... - 35.1613
Turkey Round Up
Combine mayonnaise, dill pickle, and onion.
Spread on one side of each bread slice.
Top 6 bread slices with one slice each of Swiss cheese, salami, tomato, and turkey.
Cover with remaining bread slices, mayonnaise side down.
Spread butter on outside of... - 34.9987
Tasty Turkey Sub
Halve bread lengthwise.
Spread blue cheese dressing on cut side of top of bread.
Combine mayonnaise and mustard; spread on cut side of bottom of bread.
Layer with turkey, bacon, avocado, tomato and lettuce.
Cover with top half of bread. - 36.9587
Turkey Roast Orange
Turkey Roast Orange is a unique and winning turkey preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this exquisite dish. I am sure they will love the Turkey Roast Orange. - 23.0986
Turkey open facers are open faced turkey sandwiches that can be prepared and enjoyed from your leftover thansgiving dinner. White bread topped with turkey with cooked french dressing with onions and asparagus, these open faced turkey sandwiches will have you... - 36.5341
Turkey Tomato Cups
1) Sprinkle lemon juice on avocado and toss it.
2) Mix the next 6 ingredients well.
3) Cut each tomato into 4 wedges with the stem side up. Do not cut through base.
4) Spread the wedges and fill turkey stuffing into it.
5) Serve the turkey... - 40.5539
Turkey Tomato Cups
Toss the avocado in lemon juice.
Add the next 6 ingredients, and mix well.
With stem end up, cut each tomato into 4 wedges, cutting to, but not through, base of tomato.
Spread wedges slightly apart.
Spoon turkey filling into shells. - 29.2072
Puffed Turkey Toasts
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Thinly slice the tomatoes.
3. In a bowl of cold water swish the arugula leaves, lift them out of the water and discard the water.
4. Rinsing the bowl, add fresh water, swish the leaves again, then lift them out of... - 47.8696
Broiled Turkey Buns
Combine first 5 ingredients; add salt and pepper to taste.
Spread on bun halves, covering to edges.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat 2 to 3 minutes.
Top with cheese; broil till melted. - 28.0917
Turkey Cutlets Manhattan
1. Mince shrimp. In medium-sized bowl, mix shrimp, green onion, cornstarch, pepper, egg white, 1 tablespoon sherry, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
2. On cutting board, with meat mallet or dull edge of French knife, pound each turkey cutlet to about 1/8-inch... - 32.451
Turkey French Toast Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. In 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook red pepper and celery until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, and 1 tablespoon milk until smooth. Keep sauce warm.
2. Meanwhile, in 15 1/2" by 10... - 34.6981
1) In a shallow dish, mix 2 tbsp of the oil with the lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
2) Add the turkey, mix well and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
3) Drain the turkey and pat dry on paper towels.
4) Spread thinly with the mustard.
5)... - 42.8889
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C, 400°F/Gas 6.
2) Season the turkey with some salt and pepper.
3) Discard the pork bones and skin. Mince the pork and bread, together.
4) Sprinkle with thyme, some salt and pepper. Combine well.
5) Spread this... - 39.0781
Healthy Turkey Meatloaf Recipe - Eat Clean
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl mix the ingredients of the glaze and set aside (this is an optional step).
3. In a bowl add all the ingredient of the meatloaf other than turkey and mix well till combined. Add the... - 0
Turkey Hero With Garlic Sauce
Combine first 7 ingredients in container of an electric blender; process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
Slice bread in half horizontally; spread mayonnaise mixture on cut sides of bread.
Layer lettuce leaves, turkey, tomato, and onion on... - 39.7477
Turkey And Mixed Mushroom Lasagne
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F/Gas 4. Heat the oil and cook the mushrooms until tender and all the juices have evaporated. Remove and reserve.
2. Put the butter, flour, milk and bay leaf in the pan. Slowly bring to the boil, stirring until thickened.... - 37.0249
Duke Of Windsor Sandwich
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sauté pineapple pieces, for 5 minutes until soft.
2) Smear cheese spread on bottom 1 slice of toasted bread.
3) Smear the chutney over cheese spread.
4) Arrange pineapple pieces over top of chutney and place turkey... - 43.2674
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream, the 1 clove garlic, and the black pepper.
Cover and chill until serving time.
In a large bowl combine bread crumbs, water, chili powder, chipotle peppers, the 2 cloves... - 45.6316
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a bowl, blend milk and eggs together.
3) Plunge the bread slices into the egg mixture.
4) In a saucepan, heat butter or oil and fry the bread on both sides until golden brown.
5) Remove the bread... - 38.9861
Southwest Salsa Dressing
This South West Salsa Dressing is simply incredible ! Try this on your chicken or turkey salads . I love it on seafood dishes. Just try this South West Salsa Dressing and let me know if you like it ! - 23.4829
Cinnamon Chicken Salad In Tomato Cups
For salad, combine chicken or turkey, celery, pecans, and currants or raisins.
For dressing, stir together yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, parsley, lime juice, salt, and cinnamon. Pour dressing over salad; toss lightly to coat. Cover salad mixture and... - 36.2295
Next Day Chicken Fiesta Salad
1. Prepare tomatoes by cutting into thin wedges.
2. In a large bowl place lettuce such that it settles to the bottom of the bowl.
3. In a plate place to layer as follows cheese, beans, chicken or turkey, tomatoes, jicama and if desired,... - 44.8537
New Layered Salad
1 Place mixed greens in the bottom of a 2 1/2-quart clear salad bowl. Layer in the following order: garbanzo beans, tomatoes, sliced fennel or celery, sweet pepper, turkey ham, and green onions.
2 For dressing, stir together mayonnaise dressing or salad... - 32.4046
Frosted Cranberry Salad
Frosted cranberry salad is a yummy salad dish to prepare to accompany turkey dishes. It is sweet and has lots of cream cheese and mayonnaise, which give it as creamy taste. But if you are a weight watcher, then you may not like to have frosted cranberry... - 51.5184
Guacamole & Chicken Salad
Arrange outer leaves of lettuce in a shallow serving bowl.
Shred remaining lettuce.
In a large bowl, mix together oil, vinegar, chilies, and shallot; add shredded lettuce and toss lightly.
Spoon into lettuce-lined bowl and arrange chicken on top.
Spread with... - 38.6981
Warm Rice And Chicken Salad
1. Combine the water, rice, and A teaspoon salt in a medium-size saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, cover, and simmer over low heat until the rice is tender, 16 to 18 minutes.
2. While the rice is cooking, grate the zest of 1 lemon; then juice it and... - 37.4186
Layered Chicken Salad
Dressing: Stir together mayonnaise, yogurt, 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the parsley, sugar and dill; set aside.
In straight sided glass or plastic bowl, layer spinach, chicken, red pepper, eggs sprinkled with salt and pepper to taste, cucumber, macaroni and red onion,... - 36.1883
Tonnato Chicken Salad
1. Place the water, rice, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a medium-size saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, cover and simmer over low heat until the rice is tender, 16 to 18 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, puree the tuna, anchovies, capers, lemon juice, and... - 38.0358
Stuffed Grape Leaves aka Dolmathes are a party food-just rolling the stuffed leaves, laughing and talking makes for the beginning of a party. A small glass of Retsina (Greek wine) helps in this labour of rolling dozens of grape leaves. Greeks always have... - 53.9539
Caesar Style Chicken Salad
Caesar Style Chicken Salad has a wonderful taste. The chicken lovers must try Caesar Style Chicken Salad. The Caesar Style Chicken Salad is an easy to prepare dish. - 36.3424
24 Hour Layer Salad
Place the lettuce in a large clear-glass bowl with straight sides.
In the order, layer the mushrooms, frozen peas, carrots, egg whites and turkey bacon on top.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of the cheddar cheese.
Then carefully spread the dressing over the top,... - 39.4948
Smoky Baked Chicken Salad
Toss the first eight ingredients together and flavor to taste with curry powder.
Spread in a 1 1/2 quart bake dish.
Sprinkle with nuts.
Bake at 375F for 35 to 40 minutes or until heated through. - 36.7619
Hawaiian Hot Chicken Salad
This Hot Chicken Salad is a hit with my family ! Who will not like a platter of tasty chicken cubes seasoned with herbs and fruit. Try this Hot Chicken Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 39.4297
Make Ahead Chef's Salad
Arrange lettuce in an even layer in a shallow 4-quart serving dish.
Top with carrots, green onions, celery, chicken, and olives.
In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, mustard, red onion, garlic, herb seasoning, and paprika.
Season to taste with salt and... - 39.7135
Curried Chicken Salad Sandwiches
GETTING READY 1) Arrange the required ingredients. MAKING 2) In a large bowl, stir together chicken or turkey, raisins, apple, mayonnaise, curry... - 31.7085
Cut crusts from bread.
Spread bread lightly with butter.
Cut into small cubes.
Add onions and eggs; refrigerate overnight.
Add the remaining ingedients in the morning and chill 3 to 4 hours.
Garnish with cucumbers, tomatoes, etc. - 33.3513
Oriental Salad Loaf
Combine chicken, bamboo shoots, celery, mayonnaise, chopped egg, green onion, orange juice concentrate, and salt.
Cut bread in half lengthwise; wrap top half and store for another use.
Scoop out center of loaf.
Spread bread with butter.
Arrange lettuce... - 37.8104
Layered Mexican Club Salad
1) In a mixing bowl, mix the bacon, olives, mayonnaise, salsa and cumin together.
2) In a 3 or 4-quart, straight-sided glass salad bowl, arrange layers of lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, chicken, bell pepper and bread cubes.
3) Spread over 1/2 of the... - 44.2494
Fruity Winter Chicken Salad
Spread almonds in a shallow baking pan and toast in a 350° oven until golden (about 8 minutes).
In a medium-size bowl, stir together lemon juice, oil, poppy seeds, honey, mustard, and lemon peel.
Add apricots and stir to coat, then cover and let... - 43.4419
Quick Chinese Chicken Salad
In a medium bowl combine chopped chicken, bean sprouts, water chestnuts, and green onion. Set aside.
In a custard cup stir together soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, and pepper. Pour over chicken mixture. Toss well. Cover and chill.
To serve, cut out 1/2 inch... - 36.8268
Curried Chicken Salad
Spread almonds in a shallow baking pan and toast in a 350° oven until golden (about 8 minutes).
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, garlic salt, mustard, curry powder, pepper, lemon juice, and chutney.
Add chicken, celery, onions, and apple; stir... - 38.9011
Greek Style Chicken Salad In Tomato Tulips
1) Cut out 1/4 inch of the core from each tomato.
2) Invert the tomatoes and cut from the top to, but not through, the stem end, cut each tomato into 6 wedges.
3) Set aside.
4) Mix chicken, feta cheese, and ripe olives in a medium sized bowl.
5) Pour... - 41.2404
Cobb Salad Sandwich
Cook 5 bacon slices in a skillet over low heat until browned, about 10 minutes.
Drain on paper towels.
Drop the shallot through the feed tube of a food processor with the metal blade in place and the motor running and chop finely, about 5 seconds.
Add the... - 44.6358