- » Turkey Roll
Turkey Roll Recipes
Turkey roll, baked stuffed turkey slices, are good dinner or breakfast mates. Slices of turkey meat are filled with a range of delectable fillings, rolled up, secured with a toothpick and baked. A turkey roll ... More »
Wheat Germ Turkey Rolls
1. Cutting along the grain, slice turkey into 4 thin slices.
2. Grease a 2-quart baking dish or casserole with butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 425° F
4. In a saucepan, melt the butter.
5. Stir in flour, bouillon cube, marjoram and sage... - 48.9853
Turkey Rolls With Parsley Sauce
1. To a medium jar of a food processor or blender, add the chopped turkey leg meat with egg whites and whole egg and process until smooth.
2. To a mixing bowl, transfer the mixture and add the chopped parsley, salt and pepper, mixing well.
3. Divide... - 47.9371
Stuffed Turkey Roll
The stuffed turkey roll is a meat roll made with pork and turkey breast. Prepared with a filling of ground pork and spinach with herbs for flavor, the stuffed turkey roll is spiced with garlic and cooked in the oven. Roasted with a butter and pan drippings... - 47.7588
Char Siu Turkey Roll
1. In a clean work surface, place the turkey rolls and rub brown sugar and let it stand 5 minutes.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients to prepare the marinade.
3. Pour the marinade over the turkey and allow it to marinate in... - 47.0277
Turkey Rolls Delicious
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a skillet, melt the butter, stir in the flour, onion salt, mace, cayenne and poultry seasoning; cook over a low heat, until bubbly.
3) In a small bowl, dissolve the seasoned stock base in hot water,... - 45.8718
Turkey Rolls Cordon Bleu
1. Cut cheese into 12 pieces and keep aside.
2. To make the scallopini place chicken breasts or 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick slices of turkey breast between waxed paper and pound to 1/8-inch (3 mm) thickness.
3. In a pie plate, combine bread... - 45.8072
Turkey Piccata On Grilled Rolls
Combine lemon juice, oil, 2 tablespoons capers with liquid, garlic and pepper in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Add turkey; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator several hours or overnight.
Remove turkey from marinade; discard... - 45.7028
Roast Turkey Roll With Stuffing Balls
1) Preheat the oven until it’s warmed up
2) Thaw the frozen turkey roll and bake it
3) In a large bowl, combine the ingredients except butter and make 1 ½-inch balls
4) Grease a shallow baking pan with butter and neatly arrange the... - 44.562
Turkey Roll Ups
If the cutlets are thicker than 1/4", place them between sheets of wax paper and pound with a mallet until evenly thick.
Be careful not to tear the flesh.
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, saute the mushrooms and onions in the oil until... - 43.9691
Turkey And Pate Rolls
Place a small dob of butter in centre of pumpernickel rounds.
Spread a thin layer of pate over three slices of turkey, sandwich together.
Spread pate over top of turkey slices, press parsley over top, roll up like a swiss roll, trim ends.
Repeat with... - 43.8938
Roast Turkey Roll With Vegetables
Put roll on rack in shallow roasting pan and brush with melted butter.
Roast in preheated moderate oven (350Â°F.) 1 1/2 hours, basting occasionally with pan drippings.
If roast becomes too brown, cover loosely with foil.
Peel potatoes, wash and pat... - 42.9864
Stuffed Turkey Roll
1. Between two pieces of waxed paper, which have been sprinkled with flour, place the turkey breast and beat with a heavy bottle.
2. Mix all the ingredients, except the turkey breast, and spread over the breast.
3. Roll and skewer with wooden... - 42.7596
Stuffed Turkey Rolls And Pasta
Combine first 4 ingredients; stir and set aside.
Place turkey cutlets between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Spoon artichoke mixture evenly onto centers of turkey cutlets.
Roll up... - 42.5123
Vegetable Stuffed Turkey Roll
Rinse turkey; pat dry.
Open meat and lay flat between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
With a meat mallet pound turkey to 1/2 inch thickness (about a 12x10 inch rectangle).
For stuffing, spray a large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Add... - 41.2843
Turkey Roll Ups
1) In case the cutlets are thicken than about ¼-inch, put them between the sheets of wax paper and use a mallet to pound till they are evenly thick. Ensure that the flesh does not tear.
2) Place a large non-stick frying pan over medium... - 40.8404
Sweet Pepper And Turkey Rolls
Cut the pepper into thin strips.
Trim ends from zucchini; cut in half crosswise.
Cut each half into long thin strips.
Divide pepper and zucchini strips among the turkey breast ' slices.
Roll up turkey around vegetables.
Secure with wooden toothpicks.
Spray a... - 40.3685
Turkey Ranch Rolls
Cut cheese slices crosswise in half.
Place slice of turkey and cheese on each slice of ham.
Roll up, beginning at narrow end; secure with wooden picks.
Stir together flour, salt, pepper and allspice.
Beat egg until blended.
Coat meat rolls with flour... - 39.143
Turkey Rolls Divan
Cut turkey into 4 equal portions.
Place one piece of turkey between two pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Working from the center to the edges, pound the turkey lightly with a meat mallet till the tenderloin is 1/4 inch thick.
Remove plastic wrap.
Repeat with... - 38.713
Old Fashioned Turkey Roll Ups
In a bowl, combine the ground turkey, bread, bacon, egg, milk, parsley, savory and green onion; season.
Spread the mixture on each turkey breast.
Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks or butcher's string.
In a large pan, melt the butter and lightly cook... - 38.3768
Turkey Roll Provencale
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Peel and rinse potatoes. Slice potatoes and put them in very cold water. Remove and pat with paper towels. Heat butter in a skillet and brown potatoes quickly.
3. Spread the potato slices evenly on the bottom of an ovenproof... - 38.3289
Cranberry Orange Turkey Roll
In small saucepan, blend sugar and cornstarch; stir in marmalade and cranberries.
Cook and stir until mixture is bubbly and slightly thickened.
Place partially thawed turkey roll in slow-cooking pot.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Pour sauce over... - 35.9873
Stuffed Turkey Roll
1. To prepare the stuffing, melt the butter in a skillet and saute the onion and celery until tender but not browned.
2. Add the carrot, mushrooms, and green pepper and cook for 3 minutes. Remove the skillet from the heat and add the crumbs, wheat germ, salt,... - 35.613
Smoked Turkey Roll Ups
Smoked turkey roll ups are prepared with pre-smoked turkey slices and tortillas. These turkey roll ups are made with turkey slices along with herbed cheese spread with tortilla wrapping. Rolled and refrigerated, these can be served with pickled cherry peppers. - 34.6755
Turkey Roll With Cranberries
1) In a saucepan, combine the cornstarch and sugar, then stir in the cranberries and marmalade and cook until the mixture is thick and bubbly.
2)In a slow cooker, place the turkey roll and season with the salt and pepper.
3) Then pour over the hot... - 34.4006
Barbecued Turkey Roll
Place turkey roll in roasting pan.
Add about 1/4 inch water to pan and cover.
Roast, covered, in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) to an internal temperature of 170°F.
on meat thermometer.
This will take 2 1/2 to 3 1/4 hours.
Half an hour before... - 34.1097
Turkey And Melon Roll Ups
Combine mustard, honey, and pepper; stir well.
Spread 1 teaspoon mustard mixture on each turkey slice.
Cut turkey slices in half lengthwise.
Wrap 1 turkey slice spirally around each cantaloupe slice.
Repeat procedure with remaining mustard mixture, turkey,... - 26.9636
Almond Turkey Roll
In food processor or mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce and curry powder until smooth. Stir in turkey, celery and parsley; cover and refrigerate until firm. Shape into 9-inch (23 cm) log; roll in almonds. Makes about 3 cups (750 mL). - 24.0265
Turkey Roll Recipes By Category