- » Turkey Rice Soup
Turkey Rice Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey rice soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey rice soup recipes.
Turkey Wild Rice Soup
1. Select a 5-quart Dutch oven.
2. Melt butter in the oven over medium heat
3. Add flour to the oven with a wire whisk blending till the flour is incorporated completely.
4. When the flour is completely mixed with the butter, add the broth to the... - 42.8496
Turkey And Wild Rice Soup
Turkey And Wild Rice Soup has a great taste. The bay leaves gives the Turkey And Wild Rice Soup a strong flavour. - 39.7853
Turkey And Rice Soup
In a 3-quart saucepan cook chopped onion, chopped green pepper, and garlic in butter or margarine till tender but not brown. Stir in flour, salt, marjoram, and basil. Add milk and broth all at once. Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 1... - 28.1181
You May Also Like!
Turkey Soup With Rice
Simmer bones in enough water to cover.
Add celery and onion.
Simmer 1 hour or more.
Add rice, meat from turkey, salt and pepper, and let cook until rice is done. - 27.2797
Turkey Wild Rice Pumpkin Soup
Cook and stir margarine, onions and celery in Dutch oven over medium heat until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
Add broth and pumpkin.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Stir in turkey, rice, half and half, salt and... - 33.9052
Turkey & Wild Rice Soup
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine butter, carrot, thyme and marjoram.
Microwave at High for 3 to 7 minutes, or until carrot is tender-crisp.
Stir in flour and salt.
Blend in broth, milk and egg yolks.
Stir in turkey and wild rice.
Reduce power to 7 - 38.0504
Quick Fix Turkey And Rice Soup
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven combine broth, water, rosemary, and pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in mixed vegetables and rice.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables and rice are tender.
Stir in turkey or... - 38.441
Creamy Turkey And Rice Soup
In a 3-quart saucepan cook onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons water till tender.
Stir in cornstarch, marjoram, basil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Add milk and chicken broth all at once.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly, then cook and... - 43.7803
Chicken Or Turkey Soup
Put the cooked chicken or turkey into a large pan; include also any uncooked parts of the birds, such as necks or backs.
Cover with water.
Simmer slowly about 2 hours; refrigerate.
When you are ready to make the soup, skim off fat from the stock.
Remove the... - 40.143
Asian Turkey And Rice Soup
1. In a 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker combine turkey, mushrooms, broth, water, carrots, onion, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 7 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 1/2 to 4 hours. If using low-heat setting, turn... - 33.0295
Tarragon Turkey Soup With Corn And Rice
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the stock, corn, rice, celery, onion, green and red bell peppers, and 2 tablespoons of the tarragon.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 5 to 5 1/2 hours, or until the rice is tender. Stir in the turkey... - 32.7956
Greek-style Turkey-lemon-rice Soup
This is one of my favorite ways to use leftover turkey and turkey stock (you can also use chicken stock or canned chicken stock, but there’s something about that turkey flavor that makes it even better) after the holidays. The soup is pure, unadulterated... - 36.3876
Turkey Wild Rice Pumpkin Soup
1. In a Dutch oven Cook and stir margarine, onions and celery over medium heat until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Put in broth and pumpkin.
3. Let it boil, lower heat and let it simmer 5 minutes.
4. Stir in turkey, rice, half and... - 44.1915
Turkey Rice Soup Recipes By Category