- » Turkey Potato Bean Dish
Turkey Potato Bean Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey potato bean dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey potato bean dish recipes.
Smoked Turkey Potato And Green Bean Salad
Cook potatoes in boiling water ro cover until almost render (about 12 minutes); drain, reserving water, and set aside.
Combine chicken broth and next 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Place mushrooms in a large bowl; add chicken broth mixture, and... - 39.8444
Turkey Sweet Potato Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. In a mixing bowl, combine the turkey and stuffing, and spread the mixture into a buttered 9"x 9"x 2" baking dish. Beat together the egg, milk, salt, and pepper. Pour evenly over the turkey mixture.
2. Mash the sweet potatoes,... - 32.0023
Sweet Potato Turkey Pie
In medium bowl mash sweet potatoes, margarine and pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
Line pie plate with potato mixture to form a "pie shell"; set aside.
In medium bowl combine turkey, soup, beans, mushrooms, salt and... - 41.8427
Sweet Potato Minestrone With Turkey Sausage
Combine first 4 ingredients in a Dutch oven; saute over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until sausage is browned.
Add water and next 6 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in spinach; cook... - 36.3374
Blue Cheese Green Bean Potato Salad
Cut each potato into 8 pieces.
Cook potato in boiling water to cover 10 minutes.
Add beans; cook 5 additional minutes or until potato is tender.
Drain well, and place in a large bowl.
Combine vinegar and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
Pour... - 39.9119
Mexican Turkey Hot Pot
In saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion, garlic and hot pepper flakes, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened.
Add potatoes, stock and oregano; cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Add tomatoes, breaking up... - 38.107
Quick Turkey Hash
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a pan, empty tin of condensed soup , add milk to make the consistnecy of sauce and heat it.
3) Add sliced mushrooms and cook gently for 4-5 minutes.
4) Now add chopped turkey meat and any available... - 37.518
Cheryls Home Cooking/thanksgiving Day Dinner Part 1
Part 1 of My Thanksgiving Day Dinner. An old favorite of our family. I hope you enjoy making this recipe for your thanksgiving day dinner. Watch Part 2 to get the full details on this dish. Vintage video from the past - 0
Mashed Potato Shell Taco Pie
Retried Beans: Over medium heat, in a non-stick skillet, combine beans and liquid Butter Buds, or fat-free chicken broth, stirring occasionally (about 5 minutes ).
Mash beans; stir in chile powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Add more liquid Butter Buds to the... - 43.7914
Roast Turkey Breast Jardiniere
1. Rinse turkey breast with running cold water and drain well. Place turkey breast on small rack in large open roasting pan; brush skin with salad oil. Cover turkey breast with a loose tent of foil. Insert meat thermometer through foil into thickest part of... - 32.6698
Turkey Chili Con Carne
1. Place a large heavy bottom Dutch oven on medium high heat, and sauté onion, celery, red, yellow, and jalapeno pepper in it. Cook just until the onions begin to sweat.
2. Add ground turkey, stir and continue to sauté until cooked through.
3.... - 96.6761
David Chang turns leftover Thanksgiving turkey, beans and mashed potatoes into dazzling recipes. - 14.4637
1) Chop the onion finely.
2) Chop the mushrooms.
3) Chop turkey.
4) Take a baking dish and grease it with butter
5) In a skillet, melt butter and cook onion until tender.
6) Add mushrooms and cook for 1 minute. Sprinkle in flour and... - 42.2809
Christmas Leftover Stir Fry
The best part about holiday cooking is the leftovers. Watch Barry put a festive twist on a stir fry and convert leftovers into a gourmet meal for family and friends. It is a great way to clean out your refrigerator after the festive season and make a quick... - 100.911
Turkey Shepherd's Pie
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Butter a 9-inch-square glass baking dish.
2. Place potatoes in a large saucepan with cold water to cover and bring to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, return potatoes to... - 32.8793
Smoked Turkey Quesadillas
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a baking sheet with olive-oil cooking spray.
Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over low heat.
Add the garlic, cumin, and coriander and cook for 1 minute, or until the garlic is lightly browned.
Add the beans, water, and... - 45.876
Turkey Vegetable Pie
How to make the famous Turkey Vegetable Pie, a savory veggie and turkey recipe! Try this Turkey Vegetable Pie for once; I bet, your friends and family will be asking for more! - 41.0367
Vermont Turkey Pie
1. Thaw the biscuits or prepare the dough using your favorite recipe.
2. Grease a 2-quart casserole or baking dish.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
4. Combine the turkey and vegetables in the casserole and keep aside.
5. Make the... - 45.4759
Comfort Pot Soup
In a large skillet sprayed with olive oil-flavored cooking spray, brown meat.
Spray a slow cooker container with olive oil-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, place browned meat.
Add tomato juice, beef broth, green beans, carrots, peas, corn,... - 42.4906
Lower Fat Chili Cheese Fries
Everyone loves Chili Cheese Fries but deep fried potato chips topped with beef chili and lots of cheese can certainly wreck your diet and can flush down your hard work in the gym . This recipe of chili cheese fries however has been lightened up and made... - 120.827
Chunky Chicken Hash
1) In a saucepan, combine the mushroom soup and milk together, blend thoroughly.
2) Stir in the chicken, green beans, pimiento, nutmeg, and pepper.
3) Stir occasionally and cook over a low heat, until thoroughly heated.
4) Spoon the Chunky... - 37.039
Shepherd's Pie Skillet
In a large skillet cook turkey till brown.
Drain off fat, if necessary.
Stir undrained tomatoes with green chili peppers, tomato paste, onion, chili powder, and garlic powder into skillet.
Break up frozen green beans while still in the package.
Stir beans... - 47.1344
My Mother-in-law’s Easy Dressing
Dressing is the perfect—and, I would argue, necessary—companion to turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberries, and green beans on Thanksgiving. My mother-in-law has a great recipe for easy dressing (or “stuffing,” depending on what part of the country... - 27.6777
Portuguese Kale Soup
1 Remove the casings from the sausage and discard; crumble the meat.
In a stockpot or 5-quart Dutch oven, cook the sausage, stirring, over moderately low heat for 4 minutes.
Add the pepperoni and cook 2 minutes more or until the fat is rendered.
Drain the... - 43.7116
Garlic Shepherd's Pie
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook onions in oil until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic, ground meat, salt, and pepper. Cook until the meat is browned, stirring occasionally. Stir in the frozen vegetables, beans,... - 33.81
North African Couscous
Here is a fabulous video that displays how to prepare a traditional North African couscous recipe. The chef here is serves the couscous with plenty of vegetables and a flavorful sauce. Try out this couscous with a great zest of flavors for a simple healthy... - 121.316
Celia's Skillet Stew
Brown ground turkey and onion.
Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Simmer until potatoes and carrots are tender, stirring occasionally.
Fix in an electric skillet. - 29.2677