- » Turkey Pocket
Turkey Pocket Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey pocket recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey pocket recipes.
Crumble ground turkey into 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until firm and cooked through, stirring once to break apart.
Place bacon in same casserole.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or u - 27.5315
Vegetable Turkey Pockets
Mix together dressing, mayonnaise, turkey, carrots, cucumber and tomatoes.
Fill bread with lettuce and turkey mixture.4 sandwiches - 26.516
Garden Turkey Pockets
Combine first 5 ingredients; stir.
Cover and chill.
Line pita halves with lettuce, if desired.
Spoon 1/2 cup turkey mixture into each half. - 25.66
In bowl combine all ingredients except pitas and garnish; refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
Slice each pita halfway around edge and open to form pocket.
Stuff 1/2 of turkey mixture into each pocket and garnish with alfalfa sprouts. - 24.0711
You May Also Like!
Cajun Turkey Pockets
Punch dough down. On generously floured surface, roll dough to 18 × 12-inch rectangle; cut into 6 (6-inch) squares. Place about 2/3 cup filling on center of each square. Bring points together over filling; pinch and twist to seal points, then pinch corners.... - 35.2858
Amigo Pita Pocket Sandwiches
In large skillet, brown ground turkey until no longer pink; drain fat. Add corn, tomato paste, water, green pepper and Taco Spices & Seasonings; mix well. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to low and cook, uncovered, 15 minutes. Cut off top... - 29.5371
Turkey Pocket Sandwiches
In a medium mixing bowl stir together turkey, cabbage, apple, cheese, yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and mustard.
Spoon turkey mixture into pita halves. - 32.1906
Biscuit Pocket Subs
1Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Using a rolling pin, flatten the biscuits into 4 inch rounds.
3) On each biscuit place 2 pieces of each type of meat and 2 pieces of cheese and top with onion rings.
4) Place with remaining biscuits, pinch... - 38.0803
In small bowl, combine soup and sour cream; mix well.
In large nonstick skillet sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, cook turkey over medium-high heat until no longer pink; drain.
Add soup mixture, cheese, onions and salt to skillet; mix... - 39.8597
Chicken And Cheese Pockets
In a mixing bowl soften cream cheese Stir together cream cheese and cheddar cheese, and then stir in chicken or turkey, pineapple, parsley, mustard, and celery seed.
Divide the filling among 4 freezer containers.
Seal, label, and freeze for up to 1 month.
For... - 38.6624
Mexican Pita Pockets
For Mock Sour Cream: Blend ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Note: You can use fat-free sour cream instead of mock sour cream.
Brown turkey meat and onion in a bowl in the microwave about 3-4 minutes.
Cover with a piece of waxed paper as you... - 38.7268
1) Using a knife slit each pita half to form a pocket.
2) Stuff the meat and cheese slices equally among pita halves.
3) Fill in onion, tomato, and lettuce in the pockets of each pita halves.
4) Sprinkle the salad dressing over the pita... - 33.8378
Chicken Taco Pockets
1. Cut avocado into halves; cut halves into thin slices. Sprinkle with lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
2. Mix chicken, chilies, onion, vegetable oil and 3/4 teaspoon salt in l 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 2 minutes; stir.... - 27.7608
Chicken Taco Pockets
1. Sprinkle avocado with lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Split each pita bread halfway around edge with knife; separate to form pocket.
2. Mix chicken, chilies, onion, oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover and microwave on high 4 to 5... - 32.536