Simple Homemade Turkey
- » Turkey Pieces
Turkey Pieces Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Turkey Pieces recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Turkey Pieces recipes.
Grilled Turkey Pieces
1. To prepare turkey cut it as follows: 2 wings, 2 drumsticks, 2 thighs, 4 breast pieces and 2 back pieces.
2. In a bowl combine remaining ingredients for marinade.
3. In the marinade, place turkey for 2 hours at room temperature or... - 39.1961
This Curried Turkey is simply irresistible ! This spicy and savory turkey dish makes your rice taste mindblowing ! Try out this Curried Turkey for your next lunch ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 41.5135
Mole De Guajalote (turkey Mole)
Simmer turkey pieces in water to cover until almost tender, adding 1 tablespoon salt at midway point.
Remove pieces from broth.
Reduce broth to 3 cups.
Dry turkey pieces, brown on all sides in 1/4 cup hot oil in skillet, and place in large... - 45.3647
This Spatchcock Turkey is fabulous ! This Spatchcock Turkey tastes mindblowing with baked or sauteed potatoes ! Try out this sumptuous dish for dinner and tell me if you like it ! - 38.7809
Glazed Turkey Kabobs
Glazed turkey kebabs can be served as an appetizer or side in meals. Fruited with pineapple chunks and added bacon for taste, the glazed turkey kebabs are skewered together with red and green bell peppers. Brushed with a pineapple juice, soy sauce glaze... - 45.092
Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Turkey
1. Cut turkey into pieces. Remove fat and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, put turkey fat and cook on high heat until it is heated through.
3. Drop turkey pieces, inside down, and let it caramelize on both sides.
4. Add celery and onion in... - 110.915
This turkey divan is a cheesy vegetable poultry recipe. Prepared with cooked turkey pieces, the turkey divan is microwave cooked with mushroom soup and milk. Creamy and cheesy with added cheddar to it, the turkey divan is sherried to taste with a dash of... - 42.5165
Turkey Aux Claret
This Turkey Aux Claret recipe gives a uniquely different way to enjoy an excellent meal. An extraordinary way to showcase your favorite dish! - 40.703
Gourmet Trash Can Turkey
You must be knowing several ways to roast a turkey perfectly, however this is an amazing process which you could never thought of. Yes, this video demonstrates the easy process to cook up the turkey by covering with clean trash can and firing charcoals all... - 114.56
Barbecued Lemon Turkey
Have meatman cut frozen turkey in half lengthwise.
At home thaw turkey.
Cut into pieces: 2 wings, 2 drumsticks, 2 thighs, 4 breast pieces, and 2 back pieces.
In large plastic bag combine oil, soy sauce, onion, sugar, turmeric, ginger, lemon peel, and... - 41.5575
Curried Turkey Spread
This Curried Turkey Spread makes my turkey taste mindblowing ! Impress your guests with this curried turkey spread right away and feel free to make suggestions ! - 26.5908
Perfectly Cooked Turkey
If you are preparing for Thanksgiving, set aside a few minutes to watch this video. This recipe video talks about how to perfectly cook a turkey. The tips and processes given are very helpful as the preparation process of defrosting is also given importance... - 113.065
Turkey Kabobs With Gingered Mustard Sauce
In small bowl, combine French's® Creamy Spread„¢ Mustard, reserved pineapple juice, brown sugar and ginger.
Alternately thread pineapple chunks, turkey strips, pepper pieces and tomatoes onto skewers.
Reserve half of mustard mixture.
Grill or broil... - 26.5625
Oven Fried Turkey
Sprinkle turkey pieces with salt and pepper.
Dip in butter; roll in crushed herb-stuffing.
Place pieces skin side up in jelly-roll pan.
Drizzle half of remaining butter over turkey; sprinkle with rest of crumbs.
Bake at 350° 1 hour and 40 minutes or till... - 28.779
Fried Turkey Cutups
Combine flour and seasonings.
Rub into turkey pieces.
Dry on rack.
Slowly brown a few pieces at a time in 1/2 inch hot fat in large skillet—takes 15 to 20 minutes for each batch.
Return all browned pieces to skillet, reduce heat and cover tightly.
Cook... - 33.252
French Fried Turkey
1.Start by cutting the turkey into serving pieces
2.Season with salt
3.In a steamer, steam the seasoned turkey
4.Once steamed completely, let stand to cool
5.In a bowl, mix bread crumbs together
6.Dip the turkey pieces into the egg crumb... - 36.7876
Chareouled Turkey Pieees
Cut turkey in pieces as follows: 2 wings, 2 drumsticks, 2 thighs, 4 breast pieces, and 2 back pieces.
Combine remaining ingredients for marinade.
Place turkey pieces in marinade about 2 hours at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator.
Place turkey... - 34.3897
Bold Bbq-basted Turkey Thighs
These oven barbecued turkey thighs are easy to make and will fill your kitchen with a wonderful aroma. With these saucy thighs you will want to serve your favorite mashed potatoes or rice alongside. Look for Chinese chili garlic sauce in the international... - 133.43
Wild Turkey Stir Fry
Dice the turkey into bite size pieces.
Heat the oil in a wok or large skillet.
Fry the turkey for 3 minutes.
Add the vegetables and fry until tender.
Add the oyster sauce and soya sauce.
Simmer for 2 minutes.
Mix the cornstarch with the sherry and stir into... - 38.8491
Turkey And Cheese Cauliflower
1) Wash and cut cauliflower into large florets. Cook cauliflower and drain liquid.
2) Wash and cut turkey into pieces. Cook on a high flame and cool. Reserve
3) In large bowl, take cooked cauliflower and sprinkle oil and vinegar... - 41.1205
Diamond Head Turkey With Pineapple
1. Slice the turkey into manageable pieces
2. In another bowl, mix the pineapple juice, onions, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic and add the turkey pieces to the bowl.
3. Cover and chill for four hours till required
4. Peel, core... - 44.8648
Mexican Turkey Mole
Cut the turkey as for fricassee and boil until tender.
Pass through the fine blade of a food chopper the fried almonds, toasted bread, raisins, and chocolate.
Mix well with the ground spices and dried chili pulp.
Melt the fat and add onion and garlic.
When... - 43.3615
Barbequed Wild Turkey
SAUCE: Combine all liquid ingredients; mix well.
Add remaining ingredients.
Place on heat; let simmer for 12 minutes.
TURKEY: Wash turkey thoroughly, then dry.
Tie legs & wings to body.
Fasten on rotisserie securely; insert thermometer in thigh.
Keep charcoal... - 47.4995
Turkey A La King
1. Grate onions.
2. On a chopping board, chop the mushrooms finely.
3. Cut cooked turkey into small pieces.
4. If using frozen peas, cook it for 3 minutes. If using canned peas, drain it without cooking.
5. In a pan, heat butter.
6.... - 44.7161
Barbecued Lemon Turkey
Have meatman cut frozen turkey in half lengthwise.
At home thaw turkey.
Cut into pieces: 2 wings, 2 drumsticks, 2 thighs, 4 breast pieces, and 2 back pieces.
In large plastic bag combine oil, soy sauce, onion, sugar, turmeric, ginger, lemon peel, and... - 38.805
Barbecued Turkey Breast
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2) Begin by slicing the turkey breast into bite sized pieces
3) Prepare the flour mixture by combining the flour salt and pepper
4) In a hot skillet, fry a small amount of fat till it turns golden brown... - 46.6082
Turkey Asparagus Brunch Bake
1 To cook fresh asparagus, wash and scrape off scales. Break off and discard woody bases of asparagus. Cut asparagus into 1 1/2-inch pieces. In a covered saucepan cook asparagus in a small amount of boiling water for 4 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender. (For... - 36.6697
Lemon Grilled Turkey Breast
1) In a small bowl, combine first 7 ingredients, stirring well.
2) Set aside.
3) Wash turkey with cold water, and pat dry.
4) Loosely roll turkey, securing any loose pieces with string.
5) Brush turkey with half of reserved lemon juice... - 46.9399
Homemade Crock Pot Roast Turkey Breast And Flavorful Turkey Gravy
If you love slow-cooker recipes, you will lap up this one. In this video, Betty shows how to prepare crock pot roast turkey breast that she serves with a rich and delightful turkey gravy. So simple and sumptuous, this slow-cooker recipe is likely to be a hit... - 95.2395
Blanquette Of Turkey
Cut turkey into neat pieces.
Place some turkey bones, the sliced onion, mace and seasoning in a pan, cover with stock or water, simmer at least 1 hr.
Melt butter in a saucepan, stir in flour, cook 3 min without browning, stir in hot, strained stock.
Simmer... - 34.8364
Roast Turkey With Blue-cheese Sauce
Roast turkey with blue cheese sauce is a classy recipe made with a peppy sauce of blue cheese and currnat jelly. Flavored with soy sauce and onions in it, the roast turkey is served with the sauce poured over it. sided with a salad, this recipe makes a... - 46.4888
Sweet And Sour Turkey Breast
1. In a 2-quart saucepan over high heat, bring the water to a boil.
2. Stir it in the rice.
3. Reduce the flame to medium-low heat range, cover the pan with a lid, and simmer for about 20 minutes, or until the rice is tender and all the liquid is... - 47.5253
Turkey A La King
1. Peel and slice the onion. Discard the seeds and core from the pepper, and cut the pepper into thin strips. Wipe and slice the mushrooms. Cut the turkey into bite-sized pieces.
2. Heat the oil and fry the onion over a low heat for 5 minutes. Add the peppers... - 34.5764
Stir Cooked Turkey
Using the flat side of knife, mash garlic-salt mixture to form a paste.
In bowl combine diced turkey with garlic paste, bread crumbs, basil, and pepper; stir in water.
Spread turkey mixture between 2 pieces of wax paper.
Pound mixture until flattened to about... - 31.2733
Place each turkey cutlet between two pieces of wax paper and, being careful not to break the flesh, pound gently with a meat pounder to flatten.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper in pie plate.
Dip both sides of each cutlet in flour mixture.
Melt 2 tablespoons... - 36.3525
Classic Curried Turkey
Coat turkey pieces with seasoned flour.
Saute onions in hot oil in large frypan or Dutch oven until soft.
Add turkey pieces; fry until golden brown.
Stir in apple and curry powder; cook 2 minutes.
Add broth, lemon juice, chutney, and tomatoes; mix... - 40.0407
Turkey Bone Gumbo
After the turkey has been carved, put bones in plenty of water and boil slowly about 1 1/2 hours or until remaining meat falls off the bone.
Make a roux of bacon drippings and flour.
Add onions, garlic, bell pepper, celery and cook until wilted.
Add hot... - 44.5983
Braised Turkey With Vegetables
1.Bone and remove skin of turkey breast.
2.Cut into 2 cm (1 inch) pieces.
3.In a shallow casseriole, put in the vegetables and toss.
4.Place turkey pieces on top.
5.Combine all liquid ingredients.
6.Pour over turkey and the vegetables.
7.Cook at 10%... - 43.0772
1) In a conventional oven, cook onions in hot butter until soft and translucent.
2) Now add turkey and fry until golden brown.
3) In the above mixture, add chopped apple, curry powder, and any remaining flour.
4) Mix well and continue cooking for 2... - 49.2658
Turkey Club Casserole
Place bacon in 1-quart casserole.
Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) until almost crisp, 2 to 3 minutes; drain.
Crumble bacon and reserve.
Spread stuffing in 1-quart shallow casserole; top with turkey and tomato.
Place cheese spread in 1-cup... - 35.734
Orange Turkey Luau
1. In a mixing bowl, combine orange juice concentrate, soy sauce, Tabasco, salt, garlic, and ginger.
2. In a shallow dish, place the turkey pieces and pour the marinade over it.
3. Refrigerate the marinated turkey for about 3 hours or... - 44.3404
Turkey Giblets With Turnips
In a saucepan over low heat, melt the fatback until it renders its liquid fat.
Then add the beurre manie and, when the beurre manie begins to brown, add the turkey pieces, except the liver.
Season with salt and saute the turkey pieces until well browned seven... - 43.4432
Turkey Parts With Barbecued Yams
Arrange turkey parts on a lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of low-glowing coals.
Wash yams, pat dry, rub with butter, pierce skin, and wrap in foil; place on grill beside turkey.
Cover barbecue and adjust dampers according to... - 35.6331
Cut turkey legs from the thighs.
Brown turkey in margarine in a large skillet; remove turkey from pan.
Add the garlic, onion, celery, and carrots to skillet and saute until onions are soft.
Stir in the water, salt, and pepper.
Place turkey back in... - 44.7797
Turkey A La King
Melt margarine in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add turkey and onion; saute 3 to 5 minutes or until turkey is browned.
Add mushrooms; saute 1 minute.
Add flour to skillet; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
Gradually add milk, stirring... - 42.364
Soy And Ginger Braised Turkey Breast
1. Rinse the turkey breast and pat it dry with paper towels. Combine the soy sauce, water, sherry, ginger, star anise, and green onion in a large saucepan; bring to a simmer over medium heat. Add the turkey breast, skin side up. Using a baster or large spoon,... - 34.9362
Ham And Turkey Toss
1. Into a wooden bowl, tear the greens into large pieces.
2. To the same bowl, add the strips of the turkey meat, the Swiss cheese, the sliced avocado, and the anchovy fillets.
3. Garnish the dish with slices of hardboiled... - 43.9379
Stir Fried Turkey And Mangetout
1. Cut the turkey into 2.5 cm (1 inch) strips. Put these into a large bowl with the ginger, soy sauce, sherry, five-spice powder and garlic. Stir well, then cover and leave to marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. Heat a browning dish to maximum according to the... - 38.0023
Oven Fried Turkey With Tangy Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. On a sheet of wax paper, mix bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, and paprika.
3. In a small mixing bowl, pour egg substitute.
4. First dip the turkey pieces into the egg substitute; coat all sides evenly.
5. Then... - 46.5547
Turkey A La King
1. In a large skillet, make the sauce by sautÃ©ing the green pepper and the mushrooms while stirring continuously over low heat. This will take five minutes
2. Remove from active heat and then stir in the flour and the salt and mix well
3. Gradually... - 42.1161
Turkey A La King
In 3-quart saucepan melt shortening.
Add green pepper and onion.
Cook and stir over medium heat until tender.
Stir in flour, seasoned salt and pepper.
Blend in milk, water and bouillon granules.
Cook and stir over medium heat for about 10 minutes, or until... - 44.4325
Galantine Of Turkey
1) Bone the turkey, remove the meat, leaving a shell and reserve the shell and the meat. Make broth with the bones.
2) Cube the meat from the drumsticks and breast in 1/3 inch pieces.
3) Grind rest of the turkey meat, lean pork and turkey together and... - 47.0625
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5.
2) Using a scissors, cut 4 squares of tinfoil large enough to enclose the turkey piece.
3) Generously grease the middle of the tinfoil.
4) Apply butter all over the turkey.
5) Add salt and... - 46.2073
Turkey And Zucchini On Lettuce
Check out the video of this amazing appetizer the Turkey and Zucchini on Lettuce. A great recipe and easy to cook. Chef Jenny does a great job showing how to make this dish. Everyone should definitely check this dish out. - 87.3261
Herbed Turkey Burgers
1. With the tip of a sharp meat knife or kitchen scissors, loosen the skin and pull if off the meat.
2. Cut off all the fat from the meat, then cube into smaller chunks.
3. In a food processor jar, add the turkey pieces and mince. Alternately... - 42.0494
Turkey Escalopes With Apricot Chutney
1. Put a turkey steak on to a sheet of non-pvc clingfilm or non-stick baking parchment. Cover with a second sheet.
2. Using a rolling pin, gently pound the turkey until the meat is flattened to about 5 mm/ 1/4 inch thick. Repeat to make 4 escalopes.
3. Mix... - 45.4411
Turkey With Wine Glazed Vegetables
Turkey with wine glazed vegetables is a herbed poultry recipe. Prepared with roasted turkey with rosemary and thyme for flavor, it is baked along with broth and wine cooked vegetables. Served with a thickened sauce of pan drippings, the turkey with wine... - 44.9884
Chicken Or Turkey Stock
In six quart container place chicken or turkey pieces and bones, water, salt, onion, celery and slowly bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered with a lid, slowly for 2 hours.
Remove from heat, strain, cool, and refrigerate.
When the stock is cool,... - 26.4985
Heat turkey and enough salted water to cover (1 tablespoon salt to 1 quart water) to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until thickest pieces are done, about 1 1/2 hours.
Drain; reserve 4 cups broth.
Place turkey in 2 un-greased baking dishes.
Cook and... - 42.9834
1) In a bowl, mix in the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt, white pepper.
2) Add in the egg and milk to make a smooth batter.
3) In a skillet heat oil. When the thermometer reads a temperature of 375 degrees, dip the turkey pieces... - 43.3014
Turkey Breast With Cornbread Stuffing
Cut Basic Cornbread into large chunks.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add cornbread.
Pulse 4 times or until cornbread is coarsely crumbled; set aside.
Trim fat from turkey; remove tendons.
Place turkey breast, boned side up, on heavy-duty... - 43.0919
Crusty Oven Fried Turkey Parts
Rinse turkey; pat dry.
In a bag, combine flour, paprika, and pepper.
Beat eggs and milk in a 9-inch pie pan; mix croutons and cheese on a rimmed plate.
Shake turkey pieces, one at a time, in seasoned flour; then dip in egg mixture, spooning it over turkey to... - 42.4089
Turkey Legs With Beer
Wash the celery, remove the leaves and set aside.
Chop the stalks.
Put the bacon, carrot, onion and celery into a deep casserole and add 3 tablespoons (2 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Pour the lager into the casserole and... - 46.1051
Turkey With Stuffing And Wild Turkey Gravy
Why not make this Thanksgiving special with an extraordinary stuffed turkey. Look at this amazing video for a unique turkey roast that would definitely impress your family and friends. The video is nicely demonstrated and surely an excellent way to enjoy a... - 110.653
Stuffed Roast Turkey
Preheat oven to 400 Â°F (200 Â°C).
Season cavity of turkey with salt and pepper. Fill with stuffing. Carefully peel away skin from meat on breast portions of turkey. Slide pieces of chili pepper butter between skin and meat. Truss turkey and season well.... - 33.6714
Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe: How To Roast A Turkey
Roasting a tender, juicy, delicious turkey for your holiday feast is a skill everyone appreciates. Yet too often, polite guests are offering their admiration while choking on a piece of meat with the consistency of a wallet. Scott Cutaneo, who trained with... - 0
Turkey Part 2 - Stuffing For Turkey
Ever wondered what is the secret behind best turkey stuffing? Well, than the secret is out! Juan Montalvo explain steps to yield flavorful, lip-smacking stuffed turkey. He uses whole wheat bread and mixes it with vegetable and chicken stock. Try whomping up... - 83.8424
Easy Turkey Burgers: How To Make Juicy, Flavorful Turkey Burgers
A spicy, flavorful, and moist turkey burger. An all time favorite delicious burger made with ground turkey. In this video the recipe brings out the smoky, char-grilled aroma outside and the juicy inside to make it a perfect choice even if you are a beef... - 128.224
Turkey Filling For Roast Turkey
1. Cut the bread into small pieces including the crust.
2. In a skillet, melt butter over medium flame.
3. Add the onions, parsley and celery and sauté in the butter for about 10 minutes until well browned.
4. Add the bread pieces and... - 38.1989
This Turkey Salad is a must try for all Turkey lovers out there. A rather simple recipe, this Turkey Salad can be made in literally no time; why don't you give it a try! - 29.3807
1. In large bowl, mix first 5 ingredients. Cut meat from turkey-breast half into 2-inch cubes; discard skin and bones. Toss turkey cubes with marinade. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. About 1 hour before serving, prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing.
3.... - 30.0045
Fricassee Of Turkey
Combine pancake mix, corn meal, salt, and pepper.
Cut wings apart at joints making flat pieces.
Coat turkey pieces with flour mixture.
Brown slowly in 1/4 inch hot fat in Dutch oven.
Pour off excess fat.
Cover; bake at 325° about 2 hours.
Ladle... - 35.5522
Turkey In The Straw
Thoroughly combine butter and salad-dressing mix; with spatula, spread over turkey pieces.
Roll in stuffing crumbs to coat; sprinkle with paprika.
Place pieces skin side up (not touching) in greased jelly-roll pans or other shallow pans.
Cover pans with... - 23.5418
Coat turkey pieces well with seasoned flour.
Put, skin side down, in a large skillet of heated shortening (about 1/2 inch deep).
Cook, turning to brown evenly on all sides.
Reduce heat, add water, and cover skillet tightly.
Cook slowly 50 to 60 minutes, or... - 29.1565
King Hank's Pdq Bbq Turkey
For sauce, in a 2-cup measure stir together catsup, brown sugar, water, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper, and cinnamon.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 1 1/2 to 2/4 minutes or till bubbly, stirring once.
Set mixture aside.
In a... - 39.9324
Have butcher cut turkey in pieces and remove bone from breast.
Cut breast in two pieces.
Fry salt pork on medium heat until crisp.
Remove from skillet and reserve.
Brown turkey pieces and transfer to a buttered 2 1/2 -quart casserole as browned.
Mix remaining... - 40.5612
Brine-soaked Roast Turkey
Dissolve the salt in water in a large stock pot or clean bucket.
Remove giblets, neck and tail piece from turkey cavity.
Rinse turkey thoroughly and place in the brine.
Refrigerate turkey in brine for 8 to 12 hours.
Remove turkey from brine and rinse inside... - 33.4144
Disney Smoked Turkey Leg Dinner
Make a budget friendly & quick feast fit for any King or Queen. Take a trip to Disney World without leaving your kitchen! - 97.1686
Turkey A La King Ii
Heat White Sauce.
Combine sauce, turkey, mushrooms, green pepper, and olives; add salt and pepper.
Pour into lightly greased individual baking dish.
Top with biscuit dough.
Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 15 to 20 minutes, or until biscuit is golden brown. - 27.5481
Turkey Fajitas is mildly spicy and also proves to be great for entertaining your guests or family. It has been years now since I have started too make this Turkey Fajitas dish at home. You will be searching for a 10 to rate me on this dish. - 39.7758
Grilled Turkey Breast With Rhubarb Sauce
1) Start coals in a grill.
2) In a saucepan, add rhubarb, honey, vinegar, 1 chile, garlic, and cardamom and mix well.
3) Add water to just cover the rhubarb.
4) Allow to boil, then boil and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
5) Taste, adding more chiles... - 41.2274
Turkey Breast Madeira
1 Place turkey breast, skin-side-up on microwave roasting rack, in 2-quart (12 x 7) glass baking dish. Brush with 1/2 of Madeira Glaze.
2 Microwave for 40 minutes on HIGH. Brush with remaining glaze and continue cooking for 35 to 40 minutes on 7 (MED. HIGH),... - 26.3116
1. In a saucepan or a skillet, melt the butter and heat it till it begins to froth.
2. Add the onion and sautÃ© it in butter till soft and limp but not browned.
3. Lower the heat and stir in the flour and salt.
4. Taking the pan off the heat,... - 47.7824
Quick Thailicious Turkey Stir-fry
1. For marinade, in a bowl, combine turkey stock, soy sauce, oyster sauce, lime juice, ginger, garlic, sugar and chili pepper. Mix well.
2. Take a resealable bag, and pour half of the marinade. Put turkey pieces in it. Mix and coat evenly. Place... - 122.487
Turkey With Carrots And Peas
Chef Walter Staib of City Tavern in Philadelphia makes Turkey Braised with Carrots and Peas with Dietz and Watson ingredients. - 114.502
Roast Breast Of Turkey Stuffed With Matzo Farfel And Spinach
Rinse and dry turkey breast.
Pound lightly to make as even as possible.
Place in a shallow nonaluminum dish.
To Marinate: Mix all the ingredients in small bowl.
Pour over turkey, turning to coat both sides.
Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning once or... - 43.3206
Stir Fried Turkey With Mange Touts
1. Mix together the sesame oil, lemon juice, garlic, ginger and honey in a shallow non-metallic dish. Add the turkey and mix well. Cover and leave to marinate for about 3-4 hours.
2. Blanch the mange-touts in boiling salted water for 1 minute. Drain and... - 38.3628
1. Cook rice until tender, about 60 minutes. Set aside.
2. Whisk cornstarch into chicken bouillon. Heat until thickened.
3. Add turkey, which has been cut into bite-sized pieces. Season to taste.
4. Steam vegetables separately. - 31.475
New Orleans Creole Turkey Wings
I hand over this New Orleans Creole Turkey Wings recipe to all I know and tell them that they ought to try it. New Orleans Creole Turkey Wings is that delicious. You will adore its taste! - 31.7889
Mexican Turkey In Chilli Cook-in-sauce
Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
Place the turkey and sweetcorn in a casserole.
Pour over the Chilli Cook-in-Sauce.
Cover, place in the oven and cook for 1 1/2 hours, until the turkey is tender.
Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of lightly salted... - 36.4065
Turkey In Sauce
Parboil turkey in water to cover in deep kettle.
Drain, reserving 2 cups stock, disjoint turkey.
Cut in serving size pieces; brown turkey pieces in 1/2 cup fat.
Keep hot; combine remaining ingredients except reserved fat, turkey stock, and rice cook in... - 35.9232
Texas Turkey Trot
Try out this quick and easy recipe of Texas Turkey Trot. A truly exotic dish to spread a gourmet treat. - 31.7023
How To Cook Turkey
Cooking Turkey in a bag!! It keeps the Turkey moist! It is wonderful. - 111.116
Roast Turkey Halves
Season cut side of turkey with salt.
Place turkey, skin side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Brush skin with salad oil.
Cover loosely with foil.
Roast in slow oven (325°) for 4 1/2 to 5 hours for turkey quarters, 5 to 5 1/2 hours for turkey halves, or... - 27.8443
Roasted Turkey With Soy Sauce
I never knew Turkey could taste this nice till I tried out this Roast Turkey recipe. A good thing about this Roast Turkey recipe is that it is really easy to make. Enjoy! - 34.8646
Cut left over turkey into good sized pieces.
In the bottom of a casserole arrange a layer of cold stuffing and then place the turkey slices on top.
Meanwhile prepare a sauce by melting 2 tbsp. fat, adding flour and stirring until smooth.
Next add milk and... - 34.8505
Turkey Salad is a nice salad which is suitable for any meal any time of the day. My friends who have tasted this Turkey Salad say that it is worth dying for. Have fun! - 28.7366
Saute onion and celery in 1/3 cup butter until tender; add bread cubes, bouillon, parsley, and seasonings, stirring well.
Spoon about 1/3 cup stuffing in center of each piece of turkey, roll up lengthwise, tucking edges inside.
Secure each roll with a wooden... - 36.3768