- » Turkey Party Spread
Turkey Party Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey party spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey party spread recipes.
Homemade Sandwich Spread
Grind up cooked turkey, beef or ham (Leftover meats will do): stir in chopped onion, pepper, salt and pickle relish too.
Blend well with these the mayonnaise and bring forth thin sliced bread.
Then just sit down and help yourself to homemade sandwich spread. - 24.8928
Herb Roasted Turkey: How To Oven Roast A Whole Turkey
Its turkey time!! You might think of turkey as a holiday meal, but enjoy a fabulous this roasted turkey with herbs any time. In this video the turkey is roasted with a herb mixture to give it a wonderful flavor. Serve it with savory dressing, mashed potatoes... - 134.644
Curried Turkey Canapes
Hearty, filling and extremely tasty, this Curried Turkey Canapes is sure to satisfy even the biggest of appetites. This quick and simple to make recipe is all here to feast on; so give this Curried Turkey Canapes a try! This would be very good with leftover... - 35.2633
Melt butter in saucepan; add flour.
Cook, stirring, until smooth.
Add milk; cook, stirring, until thickened.
Combine turkey, 1 /2 teaspoonful salt, paprika, celery, salt, lemon juice, onion and milk mixture; mix well.
Spread on plate.
Chill for 6 hours or... - 38.9633
1. Grease a 2-quart baking dish or casserole with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine first 9 ingredients and mix well.
4. Stir 1/2 cup cashews or peanuts.
5. Turn spoon and spread the... - 45.8998
Jalapeno Turkey Breast
In a bowl stir together the 2 tablespoons jelly, the salt, cumin, and pepper.
Use a sharp knife to remove bone from turkey breast, keeping skin intact; discard bone.
Rinse turkey; pat dry.
To loosen turkey skin, slip your fingers under skin of turkey breast,... - 42.6794
Stuffed Turkey Leg
1 Place the turkey between 2 sheets of wax paper and pound to an even thickness using a met mallet.
2 Remove the wax paper carefully and set turkey aside.
3 In 9-inch skillet heat 2 teaspoons margarine until bubbly.
4 Add in... - 44.1554
Turkey Salad Sandwiches
Combine all ingredients except bread slices; blend well.
Spread mixture on bread for sandwiches. - 28.7017
Texas Turkey Trot
Try out this quick and easy recipe of Texas Turkey Trot. A truly exotic dish to spread a gourmet treat. - 30.0641
Prepare turkey as for roasting and place pieces of salt pork over breast and legs.
In a covered roaster spread the vegetables and remaining salt pork and place turkey breast up in the mixture.
Cover tightly and cook in moderate oven (350 F.) until tender,... - 31.0752
1. In a small bowl stir the onion in 3 tablespoons of oil.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes, to soften the onion.
3. Uncover the bowl and allow the onion to cool.
4. In a food processor or blender, grind the... - 46.067
Absolutely delicious! Filled with turkey, homemade cranberry sauce, curried cream cheese and walnuts, these wraps are a terrific way to freshen up your holiday leftovers. You've just got to give these amazing wraps a try! - 33.1885
How To Roast A Turkey
This simple method will show you how to roast a turkey for Thanksgiving Day. Cooking turkey is easy if you have some simple tricks. Roasting a turkey is a time honored tradition for Thanksgiving Day. - 116.724
Whole Roasted Turkey Hd
1. Preheat the oven to 325 F.
2. Remove the giblets and neck from the cavity. Rinse the turkey with cold running water and drain well. Blot dry with paper towels.
3. Season the inside cavity with salt and pepper. Fold the wings under the body,... - 0
How To Fry Turkey
Baked Turkey is good but if you want to try something new, try to deep fry them in a large pot. Dave is deep frying a turkey breast with Onion powder, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. It’s quicker than baked turkey and it’s delicious. Dave is full of... - 101.312
Turkey Biscuit Ring
Cook onion and celery in margarine till tender.
Add 1/2 cup soup and dash pepper.
Stir in turkey; set aside.
Blend next 3 ingredients and 3/4 cup water.
Stir till dough follows fork around bowl.
On floured surface knead dough 10 to 12 times; roll or pat to a... - 44.6357
Chutney Stuffed Turkey Burgers
In a medium mixing bowl combine egg, the 1/4 cup bread crumbs, and green onion.
Add meat; mix well.
Shape meat mixture into eight 1/4 -inch-thick patties, 4 inches in diameter.
For stuffing, in a small bowl combine carrot, chutney, and the 1 tablespoon bread... - 38.5235
Turkey Teet Part 2 - Baking
1. Debone the turkey. Cut it into a flat fillet with the butterfly cut.
2. Spread kosher salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme, sage leaves, ground turkey, pomegranate, fontina cheese, portabella mushrooms, fontina cheese again, tangerine slices and... - 94.5015
Turkey Teet Part 1 - Preparation
1. Debone the turkey. Cut it into a flat fillet with the butterfly cut.
2. Spread kosher salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme, sage leaves, ground turkey, pomegranate, fontina cheese, portabella mushrooms, fontina cheese again, tangerine slices and... - 97.9354
Turkey Gobble Up
1. Cut each bacon into 4 strips.
2. Pare, halve, remove seed and mash avocado. Place in a bowl.
3. Butter the toasted muffins and keep warm.
4. Line a microwave proof baking dish with double layers of paper toweling.
5. Arrange the... - 47.9778
Wheat Germ Turkey Rolls
1. Cutting along the grain, slice turkey into 4 thin slices.
2. Grease a 2-quart baking dish or casserole with butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 425° F
4. In a saucepan, melt the butter.
5. Stir in flour, bouillon cube, marjoram and sage... - 46.4454
1. In medium skillet, melt butter; saute onion and green pepper 5 minutes. Transfer to large bowl; cool. With fork, stir in turkey, sausage, parsley, bread crumbs, egg, salt and pepper; mix well.
2. Cut each carrot in half crosswise. Leaving narrow end of... - 37.2474
Game Day Party Snacks
The big game is on TV and the crowd is ready to chow down! Tracy Metro for the Kraft Kitchens shares some great game day recipes and entertaining ideas that will score big with family and friends! - 40.6833
Party Chicken Hamwiches
Spread one side of whole wheat bread slices with butter; spread one side of white bread slices with mustard.
Divide ham among six slices wheat bread.
Top with white bread, mustard side down.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Spread about 1/4 cup... - 39.5981
Party Chicken Noodle Bake
Cook noodles in boiling salted water till tender; drain; rinse in cold water.
Mix soup, milk, salt, and poultry seasoning; heat.
Beat cheeses together; stir in green olives, onion, green pepper, and parsley.
Place half the noodles in 11 1/2 x 7 1/2 x 1... - 45.5424
Ham And Turkey Roll-ups
Fit each ham slice neatly against a turkey slice.
Combine the cream cheese, carrot, zucchini and dill-weed in a bowl and mix well.
Spread about 2 tablespoons of the zucchini mixture on each ham-turkey slice.
Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
Chill for... - 30.6077
Oriental Turkey Chili
1. In a slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on low for 6 hours.
2. To serve top with chow mein noodles or spread over cooked white rice. - 35.3155
Melt butter in saucepan; blend in flour and onion.
Add milk; stir over low heat until thickened.
Add turkey, pimento, olives, salt, pepper and paprika; cool.
Prepare biscuit dough according to package directions; roll out in 1/4-inch thick square.
Spread... - 38.2385
Turkey Curry Croissants
Drain and chop peaches, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid.
In a medium mixing bowl combine peaches, turkey or chicken, celery, and raisins.
In a small mixing bowl stir together cream cheese, curry powder, and reserved peach liquid till smooth.
Pour over turkey... - 43.7598
Mix rice, turkey, green pepper, onion and Monterey Jack cheese; spread in greased square pan, 9x9x2 inches.
Mix eggs, milk, salt, mustard, basil, pepper sauce and pepper; pour over rice mixture.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Cook uncovered in 325Â° oven... - 34.1563
Ham And Turkey Salad
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden; set aside.
Combine turkey, ham, and 1/3 cup of the toasted almonds.
Core and thinly slice apple and coat with lemon juice; add to meat.
Stir in the 1/2 cup... - 43.144
1. In large kettle boil lima beans in water with cover by cooking for 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and let it stand 1 hour.
3. Stir in tomatoes, bacon slices, carrots, onion and seasonings, heat to boil and simmer for 1 hour with cover.
4. After... - 46.6737
Open Face Turkey Sandwiches
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) On a baking sheet, arrange the bread slices.
3) On each slice of bread place 2 slices of tomato and 2 slices of turley.
4) Sprinkle green pepper on top.
5) In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, cheese and salt. Add... - 43.3425
Hot Scalloped Roasted Turkey Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. Grease a 1- quart casserole or 4 individiual baking dishes with butter.
3. In the casserole, combine all the ingredients except the ingredients for the topping.
4. Mix well and spread evenly.
5.... - 47.0194
Christmas Turkey Burgers
1. Preheat oven at 350*F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine parsnips, olive oil and pepper powder. Place it over baking tray and roast it in the oven for 10 minutes at 350* F.
3. In another bowl, combine minced meat, chopped onions, cinnamon,... - 0
Join Honeysuckle Catering in this special "Spring Fling" recipe recommendation for Turkey Sliders! - 139.668
Turkey And Egg Sandwich
If you love sandwich for your lunch or dinner, here is a recipe of heavy sandwich, which will keep you full for quite some time. It is really tasty with all the fillings of butter lettuce, turkey, egg and fresh tomato slices. It also serves a good dose of... - 140.202
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook turkey, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender.
Drain off fat, if necessary.
Cut up the tomatoes.
Stir undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, basil, and... - 44.1737
Turkey Cranberry Pancakes
In large bowl, beat together egg, milk, sour cream and butter.
Stir in flour, baking powder and salt just until blended.
Fold in turkey, cranberry sauce and onion.
Heat nonstick pan or lightly greased griddle until a few drops of water bounce and sizzle when... - 41.9365
Deluxe Turkey Club Pizza
1. Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
2. Using a nonstick cooking spray, coat a 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch pan.
3. On to a lightly floured surface, roll out dough. Transfer onto the sprayed pan. Starting at center, press out with hands.
4.... - 45.5904
FILLING: In small skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook onions until softened, stirring occasionally.
Rinse spinach; shake off excess water.
Cook spinach with just the water clinging to leaves for 3 to 5 minutes or until wilted.
Drain and let... - 45.654
Turkey Bites With Tomato Fruit Salsa
1. Prepare the salsa by combining diced tomatoes, mango and a pinch of salt and pepper. Keep aside or refrigerate until serving time.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
4. Carefully skin and bone the turkey... - 44.1554
Roast Turkey With Nutty Stuffing
NUTTY STUFFING: In large skillet, melt batter over medium heat; cook celery, onions, garlic, apple, sage, pepper, rosemary, salt and ham for 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Place bread, parsley and nuts in large bowl; add celery mixture and... - 45.4677
Turkey French Toast
In a mixing bowl, combine turkey, relish, celery, and mayonnaise.
Spread on 6 slices of bread; top with remaining bread.
In a shallow bowl, beat together eggs, milk, and sugar.
In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
Dip both sides of one sandwich... - 41.1824
Turkey And Cranberry Sandwich
1. Spread the bread evenly with the butter.
2. Cover half the slices of bread with the cranberry jelly or sauce, keeping it away from the edges of the bread.
3. Place the slices of turkey over the cranberry jelly.
4. Press the other... - 27.5942
Turkey And Lettuce Wraps
Oh boy, if this isn't the perfect dish to serve as an appetizer. More ideal for Thanksgiving actually! It is super that this recipe is broken down in simple steps in this video. Watch and learn y'all! - 113.87
Baked Turkey And Swiss Croque Monsieur
Slice bread into twelve 3/4 inch (2 cm) thick slices; spread 2 tsp (10 mL) cream cheese over each of six slices.
Top each with turkey, then Swiss cheese; top with remaining bread.
Spread butter over bottom of 13 x 9 inch (3 L) glass baking dish; arrange... - 44.3008
Hazelnut Pesto Turkey Breast
For pesto, in a food processor bowl process hazelnuts till very finely chopped.
Add egg yolk, spinach, basil, hazelnut oil, and garlic.
Process till smooth.
If necessary, stop processor and scrape container sides.
Stir in Parmesan cheese.
Rinse turkey and pat... - 40.1829
Roast Turkey With Anchovies
Rinse turkey with running water.
Dry with paper towels.
Fry until transparent.
Add onion; stir fry until golden.
Stir in veal, bread cubes, and milk.
Remove from heat.
Finely chop or mash anchovies.
Mix in butter, lemon peel and juice, and pepper;... - 43.6565
Cook and stir leeks in margarine in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat until tender, about 5 minutes.
Blend in flour, salt, nutmeg and pepper.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until bubbly; remove from heat.
Stir in chicken broth and milk.
Heat to... - 41.7095
Turkey Avocado Sandwiches
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Spread cheese mixture evenly over 2 bread slices. Place Roasted Turkey Breast slices evenly over cream cheese mixture, and top evenly with avocado, lettuce, sprouts, and tomato slices. Top with remaining 2... - 32.3541
Turkey Or Chicken Sandwich Loaf
1. Prepare a mixture of turkey, celery, onion, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper.
2. Arrange 3 trimmed crusts on a foil or wax paper in a row. Butter one side and spread the filling.
3. Repeat the process until all the bread slices are used up and forms 3... - 42.5066
Turkey Biryani Roast
A unique turkey roast recipe video to make a full turkey roast with an Indian make over. The Indian Chef gives simple tips and tried and tested techniques to make a special holiday roast very different from the traditional one. He stuffs the turkey not with... - 114.271
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl add bread crumbs and milk, add the turkey, and mix thoroughly.
3) Gently add egg white, onion, garlic, green pepper, catsup, oregano, cumin, salt and pepper to taste.
4) Pour the... - 45.6574
Turkey And Zucchini Pizza
An Outlet for cooking up the plentiful zucchini's is to make a Pizza! Patty shows how to get these wonder-baked pizza's through! - 130.334
Hot Corned Beef Turkey Cheese Heroes
Lightly spread cut surfaces of rolls with mustard.
Cut chilled corned beef into 8 slices.
Layer slices of corned beef, cheese and turkey on buns; replace top of buns.
Wrap each roll in a square of aluminum foil and bake in a 350Â° oven for 20 minutes.
Makes... - 29.3338
Turkey & Green Bean Casserole
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Spread almonds in single layer on baking sheet.
Bake 5 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently.
ADD stuffing to prepared dish; drizzle with broth.
Stir to... - 43.8144
Turkey Broccoli Patties
Drain thawed broccoli, and pat dry with paper towels.
Finely chop broccoli, and set aside.
Combine broccoli, turkey, and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Shape turkey mixture into 6 parties.
Place parties on rack of a broiler pan that has been coated with... - 31.9418
Foil Baked Turkey
Foil Baked Turkey is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Foil Baked Turkey; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 37.3144
High Rollers Appetizer
Easy-to-make and oh-so tasty, these High Rollers are perfect appetizers for any get-together, party, picnic or even tailgating. - 22.556
Duke Of Windsor Sandwich
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sauté pineapple pieces, for 5 minutes until soft.
2) Smear cheese spread on bottom 1 slice of toasted bread.
3) Smear the chutney over cheese spread.
4) Arrange pineapple pieces over top of chutney and place turkey... - 42.8622
Learn to make a comfort food favorite with a twist: using Turkey and cornmeal grits. - 116.024
Biscuit Pocket Subs
1Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Using a rolling pin, flatten the biscuits into 4 inch rounds.
3) On each biscuit place 2 pieces of each type of meat and 2 pieces of cheese and top with onion rings.
4) Place with remaining biscuits, pinch... - 38.0803
Mini Ha Ha Pizzas
1. Preheat oven to 500°. Shape thawed bread dough into balls. On floured board, using rolling pin, roll out to 3- or 4-inch circles, or pat out with your hands. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray. Place 4 circles of dough on each sheet. Spread each... - 34.0162
1. In a cup or small bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water and let stand for 10 minutes to activate yeast.
2. In a medium bowl combine the flours and salt.
3. Add oil and yeast mixture and bind into a soft dough
4. Turn out onto a floured... - 49.1824
Turkey Reuben Canapes
On nonstick baking sheet arrange bread slices in a single layer; spread each with 3/4 teaspoon Russian dressing.
Top each with 1 slice turkey, then 1 1/2 teaspoons sauerkraut, and 1 slice cheese.
Broil until canapes are heated through and cheese is melted, 1... - 29.4333
Turkey And Crescent Amandine
I love turkey and it goes without saying that this Turkey And Crescent Amandine is one of my hot favorites. The Turkey And Crescent Amandine is filled with the yumminess of cubed turkey, cream of mushroom soup and seasonings. If chicken is your pick, you can... - 41.2085
Turkey Roast Orange
Turkey Roast Orange is a unique and winning turkey preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this exquisite dish. I am sure they will love the Turkey Roast Orange. - 20.6786
Stuffed Grape Leaves aka Dolmathes are a party food-just rolling the stuffed leaves, laughing and talking makes for the beginning of a party. A small glass of Retsina (Greek wine) helps in this labour of rolling dozens of grape leaves. Greeks always have... - 53.9718
Baked Southwest Sandwiches
Baked Southwest Sandwiches is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 42.9213
Create a turkey twist on burgers. Turkey and the works are baked and ready to serve in 30 minutes. - 33.8923
Homemade Italian Sub
Take a look at the recipe video of this homemade Italian sub and see how quick it is to put together and its a perfect bite when you don't want to cook for a lot of people as you can keep all the ingredients on the table and they can make their own subs with... - 105.209
Betty's Great Dagwood-style Sandwich
When hit by hunger, you simply can’t go wrong with a sandwich. Quick and easy, Betty’s version of Dagwood style sandwich is equally sumptuous and simple and can be put together using a few easy to kind ingredients. This sandwich recipe is one excellent... - 94.8125
Lasagna Roll Ups
In large nonstick skillet sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, cook turkey, onion and garlic until turkey is no longer pink and onion is tender.
Add soup, zucchini and water; simmer 5 minutes.
Pour soup mixture into shallow 2-quart baking dish.
In medium... - 41.8414
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a baking casserole.
2) In a skillet, melt butter. Add in the celery and onion. Saute till the mixture becomes soft.
3) In a large mixing bowl, arrange the bread cubes. Add the celery and onion mixture... - 38.0987
Crescent Cristo Sandwich Loaf
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. Split dough into 4 long rectangles. Keep dough rectangles crosswise on 1 large or 2 small ungreased cookie sheets. The dough rectangles should not touch each other. Firmly press perforations to seal.
3.... - 43.7222
Brown Derby Sandwiches
Combine all dressing ingredients in small bowl. Cover; refrigerate until serving time.
Toast bread slices. Spread about 1 tablespoon dressing on 1 side of each toasted white bread slice and both sides of toasted whole wheat bread slices.
For each... - 35.5815
Trim bottom crust from loaf; slice loaf lengthwise into 1/3 inch (8 mm) thick slices.
Trim remaining crusts.
With rolling pin, gently flatten bread slices and spread with butter (if using); spread with filling.
Roll up jelly roll style, starting at narrow... - 38.3423
1. In a heavy based frying pan, cook the bacon for five minutes or more until crisp; remove and drain on paper towels
2. Toast the bread slices on both the sides and chop the crust off; arrange them on a boardand spread one side of each with mayo
3.... - 40.5752
Ham Cordon Bleu
1. Preheat the oven to 350 °F
2. On each slice of ham, spread a little horseradish sauce.
3. Arrange a turkey slice and cheese slice on top.
4. Roll each stack neatly and secure with a toothpick.
5. Brush each with butter and coat with... - 37.6258
Corn Bread Stuffing
Are you looking for a yummy Corn Bread Stuffing recipe? A delicious Side Dish, this one completes your spread! I typically like to serve it stuffed in a turkey, but any suggestions are welcome!! - 46.1519
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a large uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Add fettuccine, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 9 to 11 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Grease a 3 quart (3.5 L)... - 45.0649
Frosted Cranberry Salad
Frosted cranberry salad is a yummy salad dish to prepare to accompany turkey dishes. It is sweet and has lots of cream cheese and mayonnaise, which give it as creamy taste. But if you are a weight watcher, then you may not like to have frosted cranberry... - 50.3654
One of our all-time favorite deli sandwiches...in a casserole! This delicious dish is so easy to make, and can even be made the night before for a stress-free brunch. - 143.461
Cock-a-doodle-doo these are amazing burgers and I know you will think so too! The sun-dried tomatoes and fresh spinach mix in the burgers creates a flavor combination your family will love. If ground chicken is not available at your market, Turkey works great... - 123.223
Taco And Cheese Stuffed Pasta
Want to enjoy a warm snack?? Try this fusion recipe of Pasta stuffed with cheese and taco. This video combines three fabulous dish - cheese, pasta and taco. The end result is a savory mix of a meaty cheesy pasta. Always a favorite in parties, but beware of... - 138.414
Friends and family appreciate the different twist on ordinary pizza. - 36.5437
Hot Pizza Dip With Toasted Garlic Baguettes
This hot pizza dip is a hit with adults and kids alike! It packs all that yummy, hot cheesy goodness of a pizza but in a fun dip form. Serve this pizza dip fresh out of the oven with toasted garlic baguettes. - 0
Cocktail Puffs (marinades)
These cocktail puffs are fried wafer like snacks that are great to serve with drinks. Made with eggs, flour and baking powder, the cocktail puffs are flavored with peppers, scallions, mace, parsley and tabasco sauce along with lime juice. Fried and served... - 44.1252
Overnight Strala Sandwiches
Butter one side of each slice of bread; spread other side with mustard.
On mustard side of six slices, evenly divide chicken, cheese and tomato.
Cover with slice of bread, buttered side out; cut sandwiches in half diagonally.
Arrange sandwiches, cut side down... - 42.9044
Chicken Divan Ramekins
In a small bowl, combine soup, mayonnaise, milk, and mustard; blend well, then set aside.
Microwave broccoli according to package directions.
Drain off excess water, then divide broccoli among four 10 ounce ramekins, spreading broccoli on bottom and up sides... - 32.4719
1 In a large glass mixing bowl, cook onion in butter for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
2 Blend in chicken, chilies, and cream of chicken soup.
3 Defrost tortillas until soft and easy to roll, for about 1 minute.
4 ... - 43.0768
Warm Rice And Chicken Salad
1. Combine the water, rice, and A teaspoon salt in a medium-size saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, cover, and simmer over low heat until the rice is tender, 16 to 18 minutes.
2. While the rice is cooking, grate the zest of 1 lemon; then juice it and... - 37.9353
Tonnato Chicken Salad
1. Place the water, rice, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a medium-size saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, cover and simmer over low heat until the rice is tender, 16 to 18 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, puree the tuna, anchovies, capers, lemon juice, and... - 38.0512
Cranberry Apple Crisp
Cranberry apple crisp is delicious dish with a topping of oats and nuts to make it crunchier and nuttier. This dessert goes with turkey dishes if you are making it for Thanksgiving. Serve it with ice cream or whipped cream and enjoy. - 49.749
Turn over a new way to eat pizza! Your family will love it! - 32.4314
Open Face Reubens
1) Onto each slice of bread spread a tablespoon of the cheese and a tablespoon of the sauerkraut
2) Top the bread with slices of meat
3) Into a large sheet of foil, cover the sandwiches and place in the refrigerator for 4 hours
4) Into a small bowl,... - 42.3035
Oriental Smoked Chicken
In a 9-inch skillet with lid simmer chicken in 2 cups water for 12 minutes; season with salt and pepper, if you like.
Remove chicken from pan; discard water, rinse and dry pan.
Remove skin, if you like.
Line pan with a piece of aluminum foil, fitting it up... - 33.7149