- » Turkey Oriental
Turkey Oriental Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey oriental recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey oriental recipes.
Turkey Salad Oriental
1. Prepare the dressing by combining all the dressing ingredients in a large jar. Mix well till completely combined.
2. Wash the water chestnuts and then slice the nuts lengthwise into thirds.
3. In a medium bowl, place the chestnuts,... - 44.2667
Turkey Soup Oriental
Drain asparagus; reserve liquid.
Combine asparagus liquid, broth, mushrooms, and onion.
Cover; simmer till onion is tender, about 7 minutes.
Blend 2 tablespoons cold water into cornstarch.
Stir into broth mixture.
Cook and stir till bubbly.
Stir in turkey,... - 37.8011
Turkey Steaks Oriental
1) In a large bowl, place the turkey breast steaks.
2) In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients together and pour the mixture over the turkey steaks.
3) Cover and place in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight, then drain well.
4) Place them... - 35.3496
Saute mushrooms, celery and onion in oil in 25 cm (10 inch) frying pan or wok until onion is tender.
Add turkey, soup, bean sprouts and soy sauce.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Blend water and cornstarch.
Add to frying pan or wok and cook, stir constantly, until mixture... - 34.2493
Combine oil, onion and celery in 2-quart glass casserole.
Microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes or until onions are partly cooked.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except rice; mix well, Cover.
Microwave on low for 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through and... - 20.6035
You May Also Like!
Oriental Turkey Salad
In a bowl, mix together turkey, rice, celery, all but 2 tablespoons of the green onion, and bean sprouts; cover and chill.
Combine mayonnaise, lime juice, garlic, soy, ginger, curry, and chutney; cover and chill.
To serve, pour dressing over turkey mixture... - 32.6603
Oriental Turkey Terrine
Oriental turkey terrine is a herbed soy sauce turkey recipe. Made with a with turkey eggs and cilanto mix flavored with soy sauce, it is combined with breadcrumbs. Spiced with ginger, cloves, cinnamon and fennel, the turkey mix is baked to cook in the oven.... - 40.0484
Oriental Turkey And Vegetables
1. Place frozen vegetables in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on package until crisp-tender. Stir in turkey, gingerroot and broth.
2. Mix cornstarch and cold water; stir into turkey mixture. Cover tightly and microwave on high 3 minutes; stir.... - 23.2714
Oriental Turkey And Vegetables
Oriental Turkey And Vegetables is easy to prepare. The cornstarch makes the Oriental Turkey And Vegetables a very healthy dish. - 36.6334
Oriental Turkey Meatball Soup
Bring the broth to a boil and add the turkey balls, celery, ginger, soy sauce, and chili oil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
Then add the bok choy and simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
Adjust the flavor with additional soy sauce and chili... - 35.1168
Oriental Turkey Chili
1. In a slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on low for 6 hours.
2. To serve top with chow mein noodles or spread over cooked white rice. - 35.3155
Oriental Turkey-orange Skillet
Combine mushrooms, green pepper, onion, jalapeno pepper, garlic, juice, soy sauce, and butter in a skillet.
Cover and cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in remaining ingredients, cover and cook 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated,... - 28.639
Oriental Pineapple Turkey
Heat the vegetable oil in a kettle over medium-high heat.
Add the mushrooms, green onions, celery, bell pepper, pineapple chunks, shrimp and turkey; stir fry for 2 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender and shrimp is cooked.
Combine the brown sugar,... - 38.9928
Oriental Turkey & Swiss Salad
The Oriental Turkey and Swiss salad is a turkey recipe with a difference. Surprise your friends with this exotic salad that is an entirely different way of presenting the traditional Turkey. Lay out a wonderful spread and entertain in style. - 36.7761
1.Preheat a browning dish at 100% for 7 minutes.
2.Add in oil and put back in oven.
3.Heat for 30 seconds at 100%. 4.In the preheated dish add in vegetables, garlic, ginger and brown them.
5. Add in the turkey.
6.Microwave 70% for 5 minutes.
7.Add ... - 45.9456