- » Turkey Olive Curry
Turkey Olive Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey olive curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey olive curry recipes.
1. Place turkey breasts in a large baking pan.
2. In a small bowl combine coriander, paprika, turmeric, cumin, cayenne, cinnamon, ginger root, olive oil, lemon extract, and sour cream. Spread over top of turkey breasts. Cover pan with plastic wrap and... - 35.6824
Curried Turkey Over Broiled Bananas
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over moderate heat.
2. Add onion and celery and sauté until tender.
3. Stir in flour, salt, curry powder and crushed bouillon cube. Sauté for a couple of minutes until the mixture begins to froth.
4. Reduce heat... - 45.0463
Curried Turkey And Couscous Skillet
1) In a large deep nonstick skillet, over medium heat, sauté onion and garlic in hot oil for 5 minutes until onion is translucent.
2) Pour in broth, water, curry powder and ground red pepper and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
3) Add in broccoli... - 40.2839
Curried Turkey Rice Salad
Curried Turkey Rice Salad has an Implausible taste. The turkey and rice gives the Curried Turkey Rice Salad Astonishing taste. - 42.4413
Curried Turkey & Coconut Rice
1. To prepare coconut rice, in a 3- to 4-quart (2.8-to 3.8-liter) pan, combine 1 cup (240 ml) water and milk. Bring just to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in rice. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until liquid has been absorbed and rice is tender to bite... - 37.6172
1. Cut the turkey into 1/2-inch strips.
2. Toss with flour and season well
3. In a large nonstick pan, heat the oil and add the turkey to the hot oil. Cook well on medium high heat till the turkey is opaque.
4. Use a slotted spoon to... - 44.3802
Turkey Medaillons With Peaches
1. Place the cutlets between two sheets of waxed paper
2. Use a meat mallet to pound the meat into 1/3 to 1/2 inch in thickness.
3. In a large pan, combine the flour and the rosemary and mix well
4. Dredge the meat into the flour and coat it... - 44.1168
Baked Turkey And Rice
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a pan, cook the rice in salted water as per package directions.
3) Stir in the onion and curry powder; mix thoroughly.
4) In a shallow baking dish, turn the rice mixture.
5) Cover with the diced... - 45.4047
Turkey Meatball Korma
1. Make the meatballs by mixing the mince with one teaspoon of the curry paste and the seasoning.
2. Shape the meat mixture into walnut sized balls set aside to chill
3. In a non-stick frying pan, heat the oil and fry the meatballs for five minutes... - 46.0397
Curried Black Beans And Rice With Sausage
Heat oil in large heavy skillet over medium heat.
Cook onion and curry powder, stirring well, until onion is tender.
Stir in turkey sausage and broth; simmer 5 minutes.
Stir in beans; cook until hot, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 31.0768
Turkey Salad With Watercress
Place oil, curry powder, salt, pepper, grated rind of 1/2 lemon and juice from whole lemon, and parsley in screw-topped jar.
Shake vigorously until ingredients are evenly blended.
Mix together turkey, potatoes and olives.
Pour dressing over turkey mixture;... - 39.3374
Cheddar-chutney Turkey Burgers
In medium bowl, mix ground turkey, chutney, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper.
Divide the mixture and shape into four patties, each 1/2- to 3/4- inch thick.
Season grill grates; preheat on HI for 5 minutes, then adjust to appropriate cook setting.
Grill burgers... - 41.0712
Turkey Tomato Cups
1) Sprinkle lemon juice on avocado and toss it.
2) Mix the next 6 ingredients well.
3) Cut each tomato into 4 wedges with the stem side up. Do not cut through base.
4) Spread the wedges and fill turkey stuffing into it.
5) Serve the turkey... - 40.5539
Turkey Tomato Cups
Toss the avocado in lemon juice.
Add the next 6 ingredients, and mix well.
With stem end up, cut each tomato into 4 wedges, cutting to, but not through, base of tomato.
Spread wedges slightly apart.
Spoon turkey filling into shells. - 29.2072
Turkey Cutlets With Apricots
1 Holding a sharp knife parallel to the cutting board, split each turkey tenderloin horizontally in half.
2 Make 4 thinner tenderloins.
3 Cut each in half crosswise to make 8 pieces in all.
4 Between the sheets of waxed paper, put the turkey... - 44.4694
Curried Chicken With Peaches
The simple curry sauce in this recipe is ex- tremely adaptable.
Obvious substitutes for the chicken are duck or turkey, but small birds like Cornish game hens, left whole or split in half, can also be used with excellent results.
Cubes of veal, lamb and beef,... - 25.7934
Recheio A Moda De Lisboa Para Peru
Mince bacon and saute lightly in large skillet.
Add giblets, onion, and ground meats.
Saute all together gently, adding more salt and pepper and a little poultry seasoning.
When browned and cooked, stir in egg yolks, crumbs and olives. - 38.0852
Chicken With Mushrooms And Artichokes
1.Take a 12 inch skillet and heat oil in it on medium flame.
2.Put chicken in the skiller and saute for minute by turning one time, until brown.
3.Take a medium bowl, whisk gravy mix, tarragon and 1/2 cup water in it.
4.Take the chicken out on a heated... - 38.9374
Hearty Lentil Soup
This Hearty Lentil Soup is simply guilt free eating at its best. The flavors of bacon, maple, and apple, blends perfectly with the sweet heat of the cumin and curry making this an absolutely delicious weekend meal. - 119.861
Gourmet Chicken And Grits
In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil; add grits.
Cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in beaten eggs, cheese spread, chicken, curry powder and nutmeg; mix well.
Transfer grits mixture to a greased 3-quart casserole.
Bake, uncovered, in a... - 45.6928
Kreatopita Spicy Meat Stuffed Appetizers
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add half of chopped green onion and half of minced garlic and saute 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in ground meat and cook until no longer pink.
Pour in all but 2 tablespoons wine and simmer 2 to 3... - 44.0375