- » Turkey Meatloaf Vegetable
Turkey Meatloaf Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey meatloaf vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey meatloaf vegetable recipes.
Homemade Mini Turkey Meatloaf
If you don't have enough time to bake a traditional meatloaf, these mini meatloaves can be a time saver. These are plain and simple and can be enjoyed in various ways. You can place them inside the buns or serve it by itself. Watch the video to learn the... - 118.862
Turkey Loaf With Dried Tomatoes And Jarlsberg
Microwave first 4 ingredients on HIGH 6 minutes; let stand 2 minutes.
Allow to cool.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine vegetable mixture with nuts, crumbs, egg whites, turkey and 2 to 2 1/2 cups of the cheese.
On baking sheet lined with foil and sprayed with... - 42.4885
Turkey Meatloaf Goods
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray a 9 1/2 x5 1/2 x 3 inch loaf pan with vegetable oil, or use a nonstick pan.
Place bread in a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, and process into fine crumbs.
In a shallow bowl,... - 44.5335
Mini Meat Loaves
These mini meat loaves are turkey meatloves. Made with ground turkey with added vegetables, the meatloaves are herbed with sage and flavored with ketchup. With cheese to taste, the turkey meatloaf is oven baked to cook and best served warm. - 48.0008
Savoy And Turkey Loaf
1. Plunge the head of cabbage into a large pot of boiling salted water. Cover and cook for 8 minutes, or until wilted. Drain well.
2. Heat the oil in a small skillet and saute the onion and celery until tender but not browned. Turn into a large bowl.
3. To... - 33.8171
Quick & Simple Meatloaf
Meatloaf is a very versatile dish, which can be served with any of your favorite dishes. Try this simple recipe of meatloaf. Your family will definitely love it. - 105.559
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add onion and next 5 ingredients; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
Combine onion mixture, ground turkey, and next 8 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well (mixture will be... - 38.3163
Place butter in a 4-cup measure; microwave 30 seconds to melt.
Stir in flour and milk.
Microwave until smooth and thick, about 8 minutes.
After 4 minutes, stir every minute.
Beat eggs slightly.
Gradually beat into sauce.
Add salt,... - 43.6642
Turkey Loaf With Courgettes And Tomato
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5 and line a non-stick loaf tin (pan) with parchment. Place the onion, garlic and turkey in a bowl, add the herbs and season. Mix, then add the egg white to bind.
2. Press half of the mixture into the base of the... - 37.8915
1.Preheat oven to 350°F.
2.In small skillet, heat oil; add onion, green bell pepper, and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent, about 2 minutes.
3. In medium bowl, combine cooked vegetables and remaining... - 35.855
Here is an excellent video for Mediterranean style Meatloaf. This recipe is a variation of the traditional American style meatloaf and incorporates some traditional Mediterranean flavors with original meat loaf ingredients. The video is a must watch for some... - 119.493
Turkey Beef Meat Loaf
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Goat a 9" X 5" loaf pan with no-stick spray.
Place the tomatoes in a small bowl.
Cover with boiling water and let stand for 10 minutes, or until the tomatoes are softened.
Drain the tomatoes and chop.
Warm the oil in a... - 46.1221
Turkey Meat Loaf
Heat the oil in a small skillet and saute the onion until tender but not browned.
In a large bowl combine the cooked onion, chick-pea puree, turkey, celery, sage, parsley, eggs, salt, and pepper.
Pack into an oiled 8 1/2- by 4 1/2- by 2 1/2-inch loaf pan and... - 32.8737
Turkey Meat Loaf With Roasted Red Bell Pepper Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add onion, mushrooms, and carrot. Cook, stirring occasionally, 6 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender and all liquid is evaporated. Add garlic;... - 33.8908
Turkey Loaf With Onion Sauce
1) Take a 900 ml (1 1/2 pint) non-stick loaf tin and line it with greaseproof paper.
2) Preheat the oven.
3) In a large frying pan, fry the turkey dry with the celery, onion and water for 5 minutes.
4) Remove the pan from the heat and... - 44.6635
Mini Turkey Meat Loaves With Red Pepper Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400° Lightly oil two 6-by-3 1/2-inch metal loaf pans. In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Add the chopped carrot, celery, garlic and two-thirds of the chopped onion; season with salt and white pepper and cook over... - 32.8277
Mexicali Meat Loaf
1. In a large saucepan cook the celery, onion and / or green onions, carrot, red pepper, parsley, green pepper, and garlic in hot olive oil or canola oil till vegetables are tender but not brown. Remove from heat.
2. In a large mixing bowl stir together the... - 35.7334