- » Turkey Meatloaf
Turkey Meatloaf Recipes
Turkey meatloaf, ground turkey bound with vegetables and spices and shaped into meatloves by cooking in meatloaf pans, is a delectable main course. An exemplary turkey meatloaf consists of a concoction of ground ... More »
Baked Turkey Meatloaf
Turkey being the key ingredient, a meatloaf done with it is definitely yummy and delicious beyond a doubt. Patty does a good job of demonstrating how to make a nice meatloaf. Watch the video for details - 128.496
Ms. Goldgirl's Meatloaf
A very delicious meatloaf that can be made with ground turkey or ground beef. Easy to mix together and can be prepared in advance. - 123.698
Homemade Mini Turkey Meatloaf
If you don't have enough time to bake a traditional meatloaf, these mini meatloaves can be a time saver. These are plain and simple and can be enjoyed in various ways. You can place them inside the buns or serve it by itself. Watch the video to learn the... - 116.838
Bam Turkey Loaf
Have you ever tried to prepare turkey loaf at home. Take a look at this incredible video that shares an outstanding recipe for turkey loaf that is wonderfully flavored with bam spice mixture. See this impressive video to make this super delicious turkey loaf... - 116.201
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, place the ground turkey.
3. With a fork break it up.
4. In a small bowl, combine the breadcrumbs and milk.
5. Mix this into the ground turkey.
6. Add the egg white to this and mix well.
7. Next, mix... - 46.5036
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl add bread crumbs and milk, add the turkey, and mix thoroughly.
3) Gently add egg white, onion, garlic, green pepper, catsup, oregano, cumin, salt and pepper to taste.
4) Pour the... - 45.6574
Turkey Loaf With Liverwurst Coating
Prepare turkey roast according to package directions.
Chill in foil pan.
Saute mushrooms in butter until browned; cool.
Combine liverwurst and cream cheese and beat in electric mixer until well blended.
Add mushrooms, and garlic salt to taste and mix... - 45.0909
Breaded Turkey Loaf
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degree
2) Get the turkey ready by cutting it into small pieces after removing bones
3) In a bowl, soak the bread in milk and then mash it
4) To this, combine the margarine, onion, salt, pepper, monosodium... - 44.509
Ham And Turkey Loaf
1) Take a 2 lb loaf tin and grease it well and line its base with paper.
2) In a large basin, combine cornflakes, minced ham, chicken and onion.
3) Add tomato ketchup, eggs, mustard, cloves, salt and pepper.
4) Combine everything... - 43.5621
Photo Finish Turkey Loaf
In a medium mixing bowl stir together the egg, bread crumbs, alfalfa sprouts, green pepper, onion, ginger, salt, and pepper.
Add ground turkey.
In a 9-inch nonmetal pie plate shape the ground turkey mixture into a ring, 6 inches in diameter, with a... - 42.7041
Buffet Turkey Loaf
1) Soften the gelatin in water in a small saucepan.
2) Add the seasoned stock base and heat the mixture till the gelatin melts.
3) Cool the mixture and then combine it with all the remaining ingredients.
4) Into a 1 ½ quart mold, pour the mixture and... - 42.494
Turkey Meatloaf Goods
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray a 9 1/2 x5 1/2 x 3 inch loaf pan with vegetable oil, or use a nonstick pan.
Place bread in a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, and process into fine crumbs.
In a shallow bowl,... - 42.3987
Place butter in a 4-cup measure; microwave 30 seconds to melt.
Stir in flour and milk.
Microwave until smooth and thick, about 8 minutes.
After 4 minutes, stir every minute.
Beat eggs slightly.
Gradually beat into sauce.
Add salt,... - 41.7139
Carla's Turkey Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine all ingredients in it.
3) Form a loaf and place it in a non-stick loaf pan and bake for about 2 hours.
4) Slice and serve with your favorite gravy. - 41.2758
Chili Turkey Loaf
MAKE foil handles for loaf.
Mix all ingredients except salsa in large bowl.
Shape into round loaf and place on top of foil strips.
Transfer to bottom of slow cooker using foil handles.
Cover and cook on LOW 4 1/2 to 5 hours or until temperature is... - 40.8724
In a frying pan over medium heat saute the onion in the butter until soft; set aside.
In a large bowl mix together the ground turkey, whipping cream, eggs, salt, pepper, bread crumbs, nutmeg, and the onion.
Spoon half of the meat mixture in an even layer in a... - 40.758
Easy Turkey Loaf
Place bacon on roasting rack.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or until brown and crisp.
Combine all loaf ingredients in medium mixing bowl.
Press into 8 x 4-inch loaf dish.
Place dish on saucer... - 40.4415
Turkey Loaf With Dried Tomatoes And Jarlsberg
Microwave first 4 ingredients on HIGH 6 minutes; let stand 2 minutes.
Allow to cool.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine vegetable mixture with nuts, crumbs, egg whites, turkey and 2 to 2 1/2 cups of the cheese.
On baking sheet lined with foil and sprayed with... - 39.8514
Cranberry-glazed Turkey Loaf
Cook sausage in a heavy skillet until browned, stirring to crumble.
Add onion and celery, cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Combine sausage mixture, turkey, stuffing mix, milk, parsley, eggs, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl; mix... - 39.1677
Bell Pepper Turkey Loaf
1 Preheat the oven to 350Â°Fahrenheit.
2 In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients throughly.
3 In a nonstick, baking sheet transfer the ingredients and shape into a loaf.
4 Bake for about 30 minutes, until crisp. (do not overbake... - 38.9265
Trim Turkey Loaf
1. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients lightly and keep aside one thirdcup of the tomato paste
2. Shape the meat into a 9"X5"X3" loaf pan and spread the reserved the tomato paste on top
3. Bake at 350°F for an hour and fifteen minutes; drain the juices... - 38.4637
Turkey Loaf With Courgettes And Tomato
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5 and line a non-stick loaf tin (pan) with parchment. Place the onion, garlic and turkey in a bowl, add the herbs and season. Mix, then add the egg white to bind.
2. Press half of the mixture into the base of the... - 37.9548
Combine turkey with remaining ingredients.
Form into a 7-inch round loaf.
Place in bottom of slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
Makes 6 to 7 servings.
Good served hot with cranberry sauce or sliced cold for sandwiches. - 36.5502
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add onion and next 5 ingredients; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
Combine onion mixture, ground turkey, and next 8 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well (mixture will be... - 36.4366
Fruity Turkey Loaf
In a mixing bowl combine egg white, bread crumbs, onion, green pepper, skim milk, sage, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Add turkey; mix well.
In a shallow baking pan pat turkey mixture into a 6x4-inch loaf.
Bake in a 350° oven for 45... - 36.1477
Mini Turkey Loaf
Mix all ingredients except barbecue sauce; shape into 2 loaves.
Place on rack in dish.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; rotate dish 1/2 turn.
Microwave until almost done, 2 to 4 minutes longer.
Let stand covered 3 minutes.
Spread... - 36.1125
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the broth.
Form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased loaf pan.
Pour the broth over the top and bake for 1 hour, basting periodically.
When finished, cut into slices and... - 35.4456
Stuffed Turkey Meatloaf
1. Place mushrooms in the bowl of a food processor, with the steel blade attached and pulse until finely chopped. Transfer to a large nonstick skillet. Add butter, onion, salt, and pepper and cook over medium heat, stirring, until soft and golden, about 6... - 35.4319
1. Place the potato in a small saucepan and cover with cold water by 2 inches. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 20 minutes; drain and let cool about 10 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F.Spray an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan with nonstick... - 35.3549
In bowl combine egg, mushrooms, carrot, orange juice, bread crumbs, parsley, salt, poultry seasoning, and pepper.
Add ground raw turkey; mix well.
Press evenly into a 9-inch pie plate.
Bake in a 350Â° oven about 35 minutes or till done.
Drain off any excess... - 34.7626
Kid-friendly Turkey Meatloaf
1. Preheat over 375 degrees
2. Put all ingredients in one big bowl and mix well with a spoon or squish and smash
with your clean hands.
3. Spray or grease a loaf pan, put meat loaf mixture into the pan and smooth it with the back of your
spoon. Bake in the... - 34.6841
Melt shortening in milk in saucepan over low heat.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Add milk mixture; blend well.
Pack lightly into greased loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. - 32.7508
Savoy And Turkey Loaf
1. Plunge the head of cabbage into a large pot of boiling salted water. Cover and cook for 8 minutes, or until wilted. Drain well.
2. Heat the oil in a small skillet and saute the onion and celery until tender but not browned. Turn into a large bowl.
3. To... - 32.423
Combine all in large bowl, mix thoroughly, form in loaf and put in 2 greased 9x5 inch loaf pans.
Bake 1 1/2 hours at 350°, for meat thermometer 155°.
Family loved this loaf.
Can be frozen. - 31.2793
Sprouted Turkey Loaf
1. In a large bowl combine all the ingredients except the Avocado sauce and pack into an oiled 8- by 4 1/2 - by 2 1/2-inch loaf pan.
2. Bake in a 350-degree oven for 50 minutes. - 28.0782
Combine all ingredients; mix well.
Pour into a greased loaf pan; bake in a 350Â° oven 35 minutes.
Cool and slice for sandwiches. - 27.187
Low Cal Turkey Loaf
Combine all ingredients.
Mix lightly and press into greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
Bake 1 hour in a 350-degree oven. (180 calories per serving.) - 24.656
Turkey Meatloaf Recipes By Category