- » Turkey Meat
Turkey Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey meat recipes.
Baked Turkey Meatloaf
Turkey being the key ingredient, a meatloaf done with it is definitely yummy and delicious beyond a doubt. Patty does a good job of demonstrating how to make a nice meatloaf. Watch the video for details - 128.496
Turkey Soups & Stews
Whenever it is Easter or Thanksgiving, there are always the leftovers. In this episode, The Aimless Cook and his friend will show you some basics to make a hearty soup or stew with some leftover turkey. Once you know that, you can make pot pies and even... - 118.137
Gluten Free Turkey Meatballs With Tomato Sauce
Lizanne Falsetto, the CEO of thinkThin's all natural, sugar free protein bars and mother of two, shows you how to make delicious Gluten Free Pizza and turn cooking with the kids into a weekly ritual. Her show, Lizanne Naturally, focuses on easy portable... - 117.627
Ten-minute Turkey Noodle Soup
Yes, it's the obvious thing to do. But it's quick and delicious and perfect for a weeknight meal, and a great way to use up multiple leftover items from your Thanksgiving feast.. And did we say quick? - 117.574
Turkey Apple Wrap
Chef Keith Snow creates a delicious turkey wrap with brie and granny smith apples. - 115.511
Mini Turkey Shepherd's Pie
A great, quick, simple, easy way to use up some Turkey, vegetable, potato and gravy leftovers from the big feast, Thanksgiving or otherwise. - 111.871
Thanksgiving Turkey Stuffing Bake
Everything that's great about the big Turkey dinner, all in one bowl. A quick, easy and delicious way to use up a bunch of leftovers all at once. - 110.67
Lumpia - The Aubergine Chef
1. In a food processor, place all the vegetable and chop finely.
2. In a bowl, place the ground meat and chopped vegetables, salt, soy sauce, egg, and ground black pepper.
3. Using hand, mix the meat mixture gently without squeezing the meat.
4.... - 103.097
Smoked Gouda Stuffed Meatballs
Meatballs are great appetizers for a dinner party. And, when come with a tastefully prepared smoked gouda cheese stuffing, they get an elegant touch! Watch this video and learn how you can make this easy recipe! - 94.3524
Culinary Carrie: Mediterranean Turkey Burgers
1. Preheat a grill pan.
2. Mince the onion, keep it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine ground turkey meat, onions, eggs, garlic powder, salt and pepper, yellow mustard, Worcestershire sauce and crushed crackers, stir and mix all the... - 91.4593
Leftover Turkey Pot Pie
If you are wondering about what to do with leftover turkey and gravy, then this impressive video is just perfect for you. Take a look at this video and you would be really amazed to see some leftovers transform into a terrific pot pie. Check it out..... - 90.3592
Peppers Stuffed With Turkey Meat
Here is a great tasting recipe that is also healthy and easy to make. A rare combination, don't you think? Well then, watch the video already and learn to make the tasty treat that can be a main course dish, an appetizer or eve a side dish. - 84.6176
How To Make Turkey Meatballs & Spinach Soup
Turkey meatballs is everyone's favorite and combine it with spinach soup to make excellent platter. Bhal Dave shows quick non vegetarian recipe of this exquisite dish. Now you no more have to worry if there is a party at home! - 73.3723
Turkey Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together chicken bouillon with 1/2 cup salsa. Set the mixture aside.
3) Take a large size bowl and combine together oats, turkey, onion, garlic powder, basil, egg white and pepper.... - 47.0238
Turkey Meat Loaf With Saucy Scallion Noodles
In large bowl, combine the turkey, egg, onions, green peppers, bread, marjoram, basil, oregano, black pepper, and thyme.
Stir in 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce.
Pack the mixture into a round 2-quart casserole.
Microwave on high for 10 to 12 minutes, or... - 42.273
Turkey Meat Loaf With Cheddar
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, bell pepper and garlic; saute 3 minutes. Cool.
3. Combine onion mixture, cheese and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl; tossing to moisten bread. Crumble... - 37.6828
Turkey Meat Loaf With Roasted Red Bell Pepper Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add onion, mushrooms, and carrot. Cook, stirring occasionally, 6 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender and all liquid is evaporated. Add garlic;... - 31.8907
Mini Turkey Meat Loaves With Red Pepper Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400° Lightly oil two 6-by-3 1/2-inch metal loaf pans. In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Add the chopped carrot, celery, garlic and two-thirds of the chopped onion; season with salt and white pepper and cook over... - 31.2485
Turkey Meat Loaf
Heat the oil in a small skillet and saute the onion until tender but not browned.
In a large bowl combine the cooked onion, chick-pea puree, turkey, celery, sage, parsley, eggs, salt, and pepper.
Pack into an oiled 8 1/2- by 4 1/2- by 2 1/2-inch loaf pan and... - 30.9011
Turkey Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Place turkey mixture in a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Top with 1/4 cup ketchup. Bake at 400° for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until done. Let stand 10 minutes before... - 30.6123
Simple Turkey Meat Loaf
Place in a loaf pan that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
Pour an 8 oz.size can tomato sauce over turkey meat mixture.
Bake one hour at 350°F. - 24.2608
Gruyere Stuffed Turkey Burgers With Fresh Tomato Basil Relish
When it comes to the warmer months there's nothing quite like being able to just rustle up a quick and tasty recipe at the drop of a hat, without having to spend hours slaving over a hot stove. Apart from having confidence to try cooking from scratch, the... - 0
Savory Turkey Meatball Soup
Graziella cooks up a savory soup reminiscent of Italian wedding soup, but better, with turkey & sage meatballs, lots of veggies, and love, perfect for the cold weather days. Don't miss her Lucille Ball moment at the end of the episode! ;) - 0