- » Turkey Marsala
Turkey Marsala Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey marsala recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey marsala recipes.
Classic Turkey Marsala
When you think, preparing delicious turkey marsala at home is next to impossible, then you are wrong. In this video, chef Dani Spies shows the shortest way to prepare this favorite dish, with some of her special twists. Unless you watch the video, you'll... - 122.532
1. On a sheet of wax paper, mix 2 teaspoons flour and pepper.
2. Roll turkey in flour mixture; coat both sides lightly.
3. In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, melt margarine.
4. Add turkey and fry over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes on... - 43.8823
1. If using the turkey breasts, flatten between two sheets of greaseproof paper with a meat mallet or rolling pin.
2. Melt butter in a frying pan and, when foaming, add the garlic and the turkey. Cook for a few minutes on each side until lightly browned.... - 37.6689
You May Also Like!
Turkey Breast Marsala
1. In large, attractive skillet heat 4 tablespoons butter and saute' turkey slices, in single layer, until golden on both sides —1 minute on each side.
2. Add more butter as needed, remove turkey slices as browned and keep warm.
3. Return all slices... - 36.6961
Turkey Breast Marsala
1. In a large skillet, tip in the 4 tablespoons of butter and heat till it is hot.
2. Add the turkey slices to the pan and heat on both sides till golden. This will take one minute on each side. Add more butter if required
3. Remove the turkey slices... - 39.6449
Breast Of Turkey In Marsala
A delicious Italian way of cooking turkey or chicken breast.
Cut the turkey into convenient size pieces for serving and flatten with a knife.
Rub over with the cut lemon, then coat with seasoned flour.
Melt the butter in a large frying pan and, over gentle... - 40.2234
Turkey With Mushrooms And Marsala
Saute the mushrooms in the butter.
When the mushrooms are browned a bit, add the turkey slices.
Saute only until hot.
Add the remaining ingredients, stir about for a minute, and remove the turkey and mushrooms to a heated platter.
Reduce the sauce, and pour... - 33.8191
Turkey Scaloppine Marsala
1. Wipe the mushrooms with damp paper towels
2. Slice the mushrooms thinly, and keep aside.
3. In a plastic bag, shake the flour with some salt and pepper.
4. Turn the flour mixture out onto a piece of wax paper.
5. Dip each turkey cutlet into... - 41.3147
Turkey Medallions With Marsala Mustard Sauce
Combine flour, salt and pepper in 9-inch pie plate.
Coat turkey medallions with flour mixture.
Combine 2 teaspoons flour mixture, wine, bouillon and mustard in small bowl; blend well.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add... - 34.9589
Marsala Chicken And Mushroom Casserole
Lynn demonstrates how to make a great Marsala Chicken and Mushroom Casserole that makes a great dinner. This can be made with leftover chicken, rotisserie chicken or even leftover Thanksgiving turkey. Very easy and quick to make for a quick dinner. - 0
Rinse turkey and pat dry, then place slices between sheets of plastic wrap and pound with a flat-surfaced mallet until about V$ inch thick.
Coat with flour; shake off excess.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add... - 38.7477
Turkey Breast Bologna-style
Turkey Breast Bologna-Style has a delicious taste. Turkey Breast Bologna-Style gets its taste from turkey mixed with cheese and ham, flavored with wine or sherry. Turkey Breast Bologna-Style is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 42.7167