- » Turkey Leg Soup
Turkey Leg Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey leg soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey leg soup recipes.
You May Also Like!
Turkey Leg Casserole
This Turkey Leg Casserole is a dream dish ! Try this deliciously seasoned turkey leg with potatoes, in creamy mushroom soup with chili sauce flavorings. Your suggestions for this Turkey Leg Casserole are welcome. - 34.5959
Tart 'n' Spicy Turkey Legs
Put turkey legs into a paper bag with flour and spices; shake until well coated.
Heat oil in pressure cooker and brown meat well.
Saute onion and garlic after meat is browned.
Add next 5 ingredients.
Cook under pressure for 45 minutes (or cook slowly on top... - 38.5213
Western Style Turkey Soup
Place cold water and beans in large kettle or Dutch oven.
Bring to boiling; simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover; let stand 1 hour.
Add turkey legs, onions, bouillon granules, oregano, salt, bay leaf, and pepper.
Cover; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat;... - 44.1885
Cheryls Home Cooking/thanksgiving Day Dinner Part 1
Part 1 of My Thanksgiving Day Dinner. An old favorite of our family. I hope you enjoy making this recipe for your thanksgiving day dinner. Watch Part 2 to get the full details on this dish. Vintage video from the past - 92.3485
1. Remove giblets and neck from turkey (refrigerate for use in soup another day). Rinse turkey with running cold water and drain well (do not pat dry). With hands, rub salt over outside and in body cavity of turkey. Place turkey in 13" by 9" stainless-steel,... - 32.2542
1. Place the turkey, onions, and garlic in a large stockpot. Add water to cover plus 1 inch. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, partially cover, and cook for about 45 minutes.
2. Add the beets, sugar, and citric acid or lemon juice. Raise heat to high and... - 29.0354
Herb Cured Barbecued Turkey
1. In small bowl, mix salt, thyme, basil, and pepper; set aside.
2. Remove giblets and neck from turkey (refrigerate for use in soup another day). Rinse turkey with running cold water and drain well (do not pat dry). With hands, rub salt mixture over outside... - 32.1973
Roast Turkey With Herb Celery Stuffing And Giblet Cravy
1. Preheat roasting pan to 350°F before roasting.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients of stuffing and mix thoroughly.
3. Fill the turkey cavity, with a fine string or heavy thread and a darning needle sew the cavity or... - 46.0445