- » Turkey Leg
Turkey Leg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey leg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey leg recipes.
Bacon Sausage Turkey Wrap
Here is another fabulous bacon wrap preparation to satisfy your appetite. You need to put little extra effort to prepare the wrap, but once it is ready, it is going to be real worthy. In this video, chef describes step-by-step instruction, which will surely... - 108.066
Turkey Leg Jardiniere
1 Place the turkey between 2 sheets of wax paper and pound to an even thickness using a meat mallet.
2 Remove the wax paper and sprinkle meat with Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, thyme leaves, and sage; set aside.
3 In a small... - 44.8194
Cut turkey legs from the thighs.
Brown turkey in margarine in a large skillet; remove turkey from pan.
Add the garlic, onion, celery, and carrots to skillet and saute until onions are soft.
Stir in the water, salt, and pepper.
Place turkey back in... - 44.7797
Stuffed Turkey Leg
1 Place the turkey between 2 sheets of wax paper and pound to an even thickness using a met mallet.
2 Remove the wax paper carefully and set turkey aside.
3 In 9-inch skillet heat 2 teaspoons margarine until bubbly.
4 Add in... - 44.5435
Brandied Turkey Legs
In a casserole dish, over low heat, melt butter.
Lightly brown turkey legs all over.
Continue cooking 15 minutes, turning meat from time to time.
Pour in brandy.
While stirring dish, flambe until flames extinguish.
Mix in remaining ingredients, except... - 38.6598
Confit Turkey Legs
1. Rinse turkey legs, pat dry, and lay in an 11- by 17-inch pan (or 1/2 each in 2 pans, 9 by 13 in.).
2. In a bowl, mix salt, brown sugar, marjoram, tarragon, pepper, coriander, and garlic. Rub mixture all over turkey legs. Cover and chill 1 1/2 hours,... - 32.1536
Turkey Legs Barbecue
Brush turkey with oil.
Cover with lid, waxed paper or plastic wrap and cook on Roast setting (70 percent power) 10 minutes per pound.
Transfer to grill and cook only until outside is crisp, turning and basting frequently with barbecue sauce. - 23.3403
Roast Turkey Legs
1. Mix browning sauce and oil for brushing sauce.
2. Put turkey legs on a roast rack set in a 2-quart glass baking dish. Brush with sauce. Cover leg bones with foil. Cover with waxed paper.
3. Cook in microwave oven 10 minutes at ROAST, or until tender; turn... - 16.4023
Turkey Leg Recipes By Category