- » Turkey Kebab
Turkey Kebab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey kebab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey kebab recipes.
Tandoori Turkey Kabobs
Combine cumin, salt, red pepper, cinnamon and cloves in a small bowl; set aside 1/2 teaspoon spice mixture for the raita.
To the remaining spice mixture add garlic, ginger and chili pepper.
Place turkey in a large bowl; drizzle oil over turkey and toss... - 45.2399
1. Trim off extra fat from the turkey using a meat knife or kitchen scissors.
2. Cut meat into 1-inch dices.
3. In a bowl, combine soy sauce, oil, garlic, ginger, and crushed red pepper. Whisk with a fork.
4. Add turkey and toss to coat... - 43.4603
Turkey Kebabs In Creamed Spinach
In a large bowl, break up ground turkey.
Mix in chili peppers, gingerroot, onion, garlic, cinnamon, cumin, black pepper, salt and eggs.
Stir in 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
Thawed frozen ground turkey may contain extra moisture requiring additional bread crumbs... - 41.253
Turkey Kebabs With Fresh Pineapple
1) In a zip-lock bag, add olive oil, lemon juice and garlic.
2) Add in the turkey and gently toss to coat well in the marinade and then add in the pineapple and arrange kebabs.
3) Push through a mushroom on each skewer, then onion, turkey, pineapple,... - 37.3683
Thread 1 tomato onto skewer, thread turkey, another tomato, and a peach quarter.
Repeat until all skewers have been threaded.
Place kabobs in a glass dish.
Cover with orange juice mixed with oil and ginger.
Let stand 1 hour.
Drain and discard... - 37.0439
Maui Turkey Kabobs
1. In small bowl combine vinegar, plum sauce, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic. Rinse turkey and pat dry. Cut into 1 -inch pieces. Place in sealable plastic bag with half the marinade. Seal bag. Refrigerate to marinate at least 1 hour, turning occasionally.
2.... - 35.8862
Turkey Shami Kebabs
An innovative and delicious Turkey shammi kebabs recipe the Indian way. Make your Thanksgiving dinner an enjoyable experience with food that melts in the mouth. Play the perfect hostess and keep the eats flowing with creative recipes that would set the mood... - 35.5365
For marinade, in a medium bowl combine the vinegar, corn syrup, soy sauce, gingerroot, garlic powder, and red pepper.
Rinse turkey; pat dry. Cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch-wide strips. Add to marinade; stir to coat. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes... - 31.6695
Turkey Tenderloin Kabobs
In medium saucepan over high heat, blanch corn in boiling water about 1 to 2 minutes.
Remove corn from saucepan and plunge into cold water.
In large glass bowl, place corn, zucchini, peppers, turkey and 1/3 cup dressing; cover and refrigerate 1 to 2... - 31.538
Marinate the turkey chunks overnight in a mixture of the reserved pineapple syrup, soy sauce, ketchup, vinegar, honey, oil, dry mustard, and onion; turn chunks occasionally.
Drain and reserve marinade.
Thread turkey, pineapple, tomatoes (if large, cut in... - 30.1809
1. In large bowl, mix first 5 ingredients. Cut meat from turkey-breast half into 2-inch cubes; discard skin and bones. Toss turkey cubes with marinade. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. About 1 hour before serving, prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing.
3.... - 28.8597
Turkey Kebabs In Pita Bread
1. Put the lemon juice, oil, onion, garlic, bay leaf, oregano, salt, and pepper hi a large heavy plastic bag. Mix well. Add the turkey cubes, eliminate as much air as possible, and close the bag. Set in a shallow pan hi the refrigerator for 4 to 24 hours.... - 27.4501
Dad S Favorite Turkey Kabobs
Make dining and eating a fun with Dad's favorite turkey kabobs. I don't know, but somehow our family gets into this really festive mood each time we enjoy this Dad's favorite turkey kabobs recipe. Try it out! - 26.7949
Turkey Kebab Recipes By Category