- » Turkey Jambalaya
Turkey Jambalaya Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey jambalaya recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey jambalaya recipes.
1) In an oven, bake the seasoned turkey.
2) While turkey is cooking, gradually add mushrooms and parsley to it.
3) Once cooked, remove the bones and dice. Reserve the broth.
4) In a deep pan, heat butter.
5) When hot, saute onion and... - 46.4675
Combine seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Preheat a heavy 5-quart pot, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add 2 cups of the onions, 2 cups of the bell peppers, the celery, tasso, 1 cup of the andouille, the bay leaves, and... - 45.272
1. Melt the butter in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the rice, celery, green pepper, and onion. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are just tender—about 10 minutes.
2. Stir in the turkey, tomatoes, chicken... - 33.5515
In large skillet cook rice, celery, green pepper, and onion in butter till vegetables are tender and rice is browned; stir occasionally.
Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, thyme, and cayenne; stir into rice mixture.
Place frozen block of sliced turkey atop rice... - 31.7659
You May Also Like!
Jumbled Turkey Jambalaya
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium high heat. Add turkey and sausage in batches, and cook until golden brown.
2. Reduce heat, and in the same saucepan add onion, celery, garlic, and green pepper. Sauté and cook for 5 minutes or until they... - 122.775
Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat for 1 minute.
Add the green pepper, celery, onion, and garlic, and cook, stirring frequently, until the onion is soft about 5 minutes.
Add the rice and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes longer or... - 38.4883
Halve turkey sausage lengthwise and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
In a 12 inch skillet cook sausage, onion, green pepper, mushrooms, and garlic till onion is tender.
Stir in chili powder, ground red pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cook and stir for 1... - 36.5
Chicken And Sausage Jambalaya
Cut chicken into bite-size pieces; sprinkle with ground red and black pepper.
Coat an electric skillet with cooking spray; heat to medium-high (325°).
Add chicken; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently.
Remove chicken from... - 43.895
Easy On Your Heart Jambalaya
In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, combine onion, bell pepper, celery, garlic, and 1/2 cup water.
Stir often until moisture evaporates and vegetables begin to stick to pan, about 10 minutes.
Stir free with 2 tablespoons water.
Add turkey sausage, bacon,... - 41.5552
In Dutch oven, heat oil over medium low heat; prick sausage and cook, turning often, for 20 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
Remove and set aside.
Drain all but 2 tbsp (25 mL) drippings from pan; cook celery, onion, garlic and hot pepper flakes over... - 46.312
Easy Homemade Jambalaya
This one-pot New Orleans favorite is something which you shouldn't miss. Very easy to prepare, 'jambalaya' translates itself into a mix of rice and whatever meat is on hand. Ryan Karcher uses chicken to fix a quick jambalaya. Requires not more than an hour to... - 122.159
Seafood Sausage Jambalaya
Remove casing from sausage; slice sausage into 1/2-inch pieces.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add sausage, green pepper, and next 3 ingredients; cook, until sausage is browned and vegetables are tender, stirring... - 42.2226
Gonzales Chicken Jambalaya
1. Coat large Dutch oven with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add sausage. Brown thoroughly, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove. Halve sausages lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise. Return to hot pan. Stir, adding a splash of chicken broth to prevent... - 38.6222
1) In a large pan or skillet, combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup of the Rhine Wine, ham and turkey.
2) Place over heat to boil the mixture by stirring.
3) Reduce heat to low, cover with a lid and simmer about 45 minutes stirring... - 47.3472
Turkey Jambalaya Recipes By Category