- » Turkey Hot Dog
Turkey Hot Dog Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey hot dog recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey hot dog recipes.
Turkey Hot Dogs With Salsa
Absolute delight for a tailgate party !!! Watch this video to prepare an amazing turkey hot dog with jalapeno peppers and onion. The real twist in this variety of hot dog comes from the generous usage of salsa. Made tangy, this is the perfect dish for summer... - 89.8544
Saucy Hot Dogs
Thaw frozen chili, hot dogs and buns.
Cook hot dogs in a small amount of water until heated through, drain, and cut lengthwise.
Heat chili in a saucepan until bubbly.
If desired, heat buns.
Put hot dogs in buns, and smother with chili. - 22.4047
1. Place oven rack in lower third of oven and heat oven to 500°F.
2. Divide dough into 8 equal pieces. Place 1 piece on a work surface and roll out to a 6- x 3-inch rectangle. Wrap a cheese slice around a hot dog, place on bottom edge of dough, and roll... - 26.3615
Hot Dog It's Macaroni
1. On the cutting board, use the table knife to cut the hot dogs into bite-size pieces. Tear the cheese slices into small pieces. Save until Step 3.
2. In the saucepan, cook the macaroni according to the package directions. Turn off the burner. Remove the... - 23.772
Hot Dog Jambalaya
1. In a large frying pan, melt butter or margarine . Add and saute frankfurters and rice stirring often, until rice is golden.
2. Add in tomatoes, water and garlic salt; stir well. Keep turkey on top; cover the pan.
3. Allow it to simmer, stirring... - 37.6985
Mustard Relish Dogs
In small bowl, combine all Mustard Relish ingredients.
Spread on 1 side of each hot dog bun.
Place wiener in each bun.
Arrange on paper towel-lined plate.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 3/4 minutes, or until heated thro - 30.6083
Spicy Glazed Wieners
1. Cut each frankfurter diagonally into 6 pieces; set aside.
2. In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat cranberry sauce and remaining ingredients, stirring, until cranberry sauce melts and mixture becomes smooth. Add frankfurter pieces; heat through. - 22.248
Mini Submarine Sandwiches
Try this alluring Mini Submarine Sandwiches recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Mini Submarine Sandwiches is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends and family. - 42.329
Spread sauce on muffins.
Sprinkle with cheese and top with hot dog slices.
Broil until cheese is bubbly. - 24.5272
Spooky Halloween Treats
Watch this video for innovative ideas for your kids on Halloween. Kens gets some mummified hot dogs, carrot fingers with a dip and some spidery cookies! The kid are going to devour these goodies within seconds! Get your ideas by watching Ken make these treats. - 113.165
Cheesy Elbow Pasta
Looking for an amazing cheesy elbow pasta recipe that is simple, satisfying and ready in just a few minutes. Take the great taste and convenience of this ultimate comfort food. This cheesy pasta with alferado sauce would surely be the favorite with your... - 101.414
1. On the cutting board, use the sharp knife to cut the tomato into thin slices. Save them until Step 3.
2. Use the table knife to spread mayonnaise or salad dressing and mustard inside the buns, if you like.
3. Tear the lettuce leaves to fit the buns. Put... - 29.017