- » Turkey Fillet
Turkey Fillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey fillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey fillet recipes.
Turkey Fillets In Spicy Cilantro Marinade
Turkey fillets in spicy cilantro marinade is a grill cooked turkey recipe. Made with a zesty tomato juice, soy sauce, and lime juice marinade flavored with cilantro and garlic, the turkey fillets are chilled to mingle flavors. Cooked over hot charcoal with... - 40.8054
Turkey Fillets Provencale
Turkey Fillets Provengale is another "do ahead" recipe. Turkey Fillets Provengale makes for a gorgeous meal. Good one to prepare! - 40.1946
Turkey Fillets Barbecue Style
1. In a slow cooker, put turkey fillets.
2. Take a bowl and mix all the other ingredients.
3. Put the mixture of the bowl in the cooker.
4. Stir well.
5. Put the lid on and cook turkey for 4 hours.
6.Serve turkey fillets with brown or basmati... - 43.6404
Turkey Fillets In Spicy Cilantro Marinade
Place all ingredients, except turkey, in blender; blend 30 seconds.
Place turkey fillets in large plastic bag; place bag in bowl.
Pour marinade over turkey in bag.
Close bag securely; refrigerate 4 hours, turning occasionally.
Drain turkey fillets; reserve... - 37.6617
Marinated Turkey Fillets
Rinse turkey fillets and pat dry.
In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Pour into rectangular enamel or ovenproof glass baking dish.
Add fillets, turning to coat evenly.
Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight, turning... - 38.1308
Turkey Fillets With Piquant Prawn Sauce
1. Place all the chopped vegetables in a bowl and sprinkle with salt and pepper, mix well.
2. Spread the mixture over a sheet of foil large enough to lay the fillets on side by side. Place the meat on top of the vegetables and paint with a little of the oil.... - 31.2505
French Turkey Fillets
Pat turkey dry and season with salt and pepper.
In large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
Add fillets and cook 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 2 to 3 minutes longer on each side until cooked... - 33.8784
Fillets Of Turkey With Rice
1.Start by skinning the breast of the cooked turkey and separate it into fillets about 1/2 inch thick and as uniform as possible
2.In a bowl, beat the egg and add water
3.Now dip the fillets into egg, then into bread crumbs, again into... - 42.8444
Many Peppered Fillets
Prepare outdoor grill for cooking or preheat broiler.
Rub fillets with oil and lighdy season with salt and pepper.
Grill or broil fillets 5 to 6 inches from heat source 3 minutes.
Turn fillets over and cover with peppers and onion.
Grill or broil 5 to 6... - 28.9024
Many Peppered Fillets
1) For cooking, either prepare an outdoor grill or preheat a broiler.
2) With oil, rub the fillets and lightly season with salt and black pepper to taste.
3) Keeping the fillets 5 to 6 inches from the heating source, grill them for about... - 35.8847
Turkey Fillets Creole
Cut the turkey in 3/4" (2 cm) wide strips, dust with flour.
In a large Dutch oven fry the turkey, onions and peppers in the oil until the turkey is cooked through.
Add the seasoning, Worcestershire and tomatoes, reduce heat and simmer for 1 1/4 hours.
Add the... - 38.9848
Turkey Breasts With Prosciutto And Cheese
1. Melt butter with wine in a large frying pan over moderate heat, add turkey fillets and lightly saute for 1 minute each side.
2. Place a slice of prosciutto over each turkey fillet. Top with a generous covering of grated mozzarella.
3. Cover pan and simmer... - 27.6734
Stir Fried Turkey And Mangetout
1. Cut the turkey into 2.5 cm (1 inch) strips. Put these into a large bowl with the ginger, soy sauce, sherry, five-spice powder and garlic. Stir well, then cover and leave to marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. Heat a browning dish to maximum according to the... - 38.0023
Stir Fried Turkey With Mange Touts
1. Mix together the sesame oil, lemon juice, garlic, ginger and honey in a shallow non-metallic dish. Add the turkey and mix well. Cover and leave to marinate for about 3-4 hours.
2. Blanch the mange-touts in boiling salted water for 1 minute. Drain and... - 38.3628
Turkey With Rosemary
1) Slice the turkey diagonally into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
2) Wash the mushrooms in cold water and drain. Discard the stem ends and slice.
3) In a skillet, add butter to melt over medium heat.
4) Add the turkey to saute in butter for... - 46.7493
Crusted Turkey Breast With Sauce
Come Thanksgiving and turkey comes into every pantry. Try this recipe of turkey which is quick and easy to make. Watch the video to learn to use dried ingredients for the same. - 101.178
Rolled Stuffed Turkey Breasts
In 9-inch skillet heat 1 tablespoon margarine until bubbly and hot; add shallots and garlic and saute for 1 minute.
Add mushrooms and saute over medium-high heat until all liquid has evaporated.
Transfer to mixing bowl and add spinach, dash salt, and nutmeg,... - 43.4977
Sauteed Pork Fillet With Lemon
1) Using a sharp knife, trim away any fat, skin on the outside of the pork fillet.
2) Cut the meat across into 2-inch (5-cm) pieces.
3) Place each slice on end, that is with one cut-side facing upwards.
4) Place each piece, one at a... - 33.1693
Ham And Turkey Toss
1. Into a wooden bowl, tear the greens into large pieces.
2. To the same bowl, add the strips of the turkey meat, the Swiss cheese, the sliced avocado, and the anchovy fillets.
3. Garnish the dish with slices of hardboiled... - 43.9379
1. If using the turkey breasts, flatten between two sheets of greaseproof paper with a meat mallet or rolling pin.
2. Melt butter in a frying pan and, when foaming, add the garlic and the turkey. Cook for a few minutes on each side until lightly browned.... - 37.6689
Peanut Coated Turkey
1) On a plate, add in finely chopped salted peanuts mixed with pepper.
2) Dredge the turkey fillets in the flour, beaten egg and the peanut mixture in that order. Press the fillets well into the peanuts to coat well.
3) In a wok, heat oil. Saute the... - 45.8011
1. Cut the turkey fillet into strips approximately 1 cm (1/2 inch) wide.
2. Melt the butter in a small saucepan, add the ginger and fry gently for about 1 minute.
3. Season the corn starch with salt and pepper and use to coat the turkey. Add to the pan and... - 30.3258
Breast Of Turkey With Lemon Rosemary And Spring Onion
1) In a bowl, add the flour, salt and pepper, blend well and coat the turkey slices with it.
2) In a frying pan, add the turkey slices and cook in melted butter on each side for 2-3 min; stir in the balance ... - 39.7773
1. In a dry skillet over medium heat, toast cumin seed and coriander until barely browned (4-5 minutes). In a 1-quart (900 ml) bowl stir together saffron and the boiling water.
2. Into the saffron liquid stir cumin seed, coriander, turmeric, shallots, garlic,... - 34.206
Turkey Tonnato Overpasta
1. Slice turkey into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
To make Tonnato Sauce:
2. Unroll anchovies, reserve capers and pat anchovies dry on paper towels.
3. In electric blender or food processor, fitted with the steel blade, blend combining 2... - 42.9416
Poached Turkey Paprika
1. Clean the cutlets
2. In a large pie plate, make a mixture of paprika, oil and the pepper and mix well
3. Place the cutlets between two sheets of waxed paper and use a meat mallet to beat the cutlet to an even thickness. Each fillet... - 39.0839
Orange Turkey With Rice And Green Vegetables
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan (skillet) and fry the onion and turkey, stirring, for 4-5 minutes until lightly browned.
2. Four in the orange juice and add the bay leaf and seasoning. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, bring a... - 38.9556
1. Cut the turkey into 2.5 cm (1 inch) strips and place in a large bowl. Add the paprika, cumin, coriander, ginger, cloves, cinnamon and yogurt. Mix thoroughly. Cover and leave to marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. Heat a browning dish to maximum according to... - 31.1442
Spiced Turkey Pilau
1. Heat 3 teaspoons of the oil in a pan, add the turkey and fry until it loses its pink colour. Remove from the pan.
2. Heat the remaining oil in the pan, add the onion, red pepper and garlic and fry gently for 3-4 minutes. Stir in the cumin, thyme and... - 32.8854
Stir-fried Turkey With Mangetouts
1. Mix together the sesame oil, lemon juice, garlic, ginger and honey in a shallow, non-metallic dish. Add the turkey and mix well. Cover and leave to marinate for 3-4 hours.
2. Blanch the mangetouts in boiling salted water for 1 minute. Drain, refresh under... - 32.0188
Turkey Fundador With Chestnuts And Avocado
1. To shell the chestnuts, pierce each in two places with a skewer. Put them on a plate and microwave, 175 g (6 oz) at a time, uncovered, on HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes. Remove and discard the shells. Repeat with the remaining chestnuts.
2. Slice the turkey... - 43.3028
Rolled Stuffed Turkey Breasts
I am sharing this recipe of Rolled Stuffed Turkey Breasts which is near and dear to my heart. It is the answer when you look for a tasty Main Dish. When following High Protein diet definitely try this Rolled Stuffed Turkey Breasts recipe. Turkey is the main... - 42.1089
Turkey Paupiettes With Cumin
1. Flatten the turkey escalopes or fillet between two sheets of greaseproof paper into eight thin pieces. Season them well.
2. Mix the sausagemeat with 30 ml (2 level tbsp) of the chutney, the nuts and seasoning. Divide the mixture among the escalopes. Roll... - 32.1593
Sesame Turkey With Ginger And Lychees
1. Dip the strips of turkey into beaten egg, shaking off the excess, and coat lightly in sesame seeds.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large shallow pan; add the onion and garlic and fry for 2-3 minutes. Add the ginger and the strips of turkey and fry until the... - 32.805
Mushroom And Turkey Pilaf
1. Boil 3 cups of water.
2. Add salt, saffron and rice.
3. Simmer for 18 minutes, keeping the pan covered till the whole water is absorbed and rice is cooked.
4. Press the cooked rice in a ring mould, well oiled.
5. In the oil fry turkey till it turns... - 46.0759
Russian Turkey Stroganoff
My husband liked everything except the mushrooms in this Turkey Stroganoff recipe. I loved the whole Turkey Stroganoff in all its goodness. Check it out! - 40.6145
Shredded Turkey With Courgettes
1. Cut all the ingredients into fine strips to ensure even cooking.
2. Place all the ingredients except the yogurt in a 2.3 litre (4 pint) microwave dish, season and stir well to mix.
3. Cover with a lid or cling film and microwave on HIgH for 4 minutes.
4.... - 28.4581
Easy Ham And Turkey Toss
In bowl, tear greens in bite-size pieces.
Arrange remaining ingredients except dressing atop greens.
Toss salad lightly with dressing at table.
Pass additional dressing. - 32.9523
Turkey Tonnato With Tuna Sauce
Place turkey breast in a large pot or Dutch oven.
Add wine, water, onion, carrot, salt, pepper and rosemary.
Cover and simmer 1-1/2 to 2 hours until tender.
Refigerate turkey in broth about 2 hours until chilled thoroughly.
Drain, reserving 2 cups strained... - 41.1995
Breast Of Turkey In Marsala
A delicious Italian way of cooking turkey or chicken breast.
Cut the turkey into convenient size pieces for serving and flatten with a knife.
Rub over with the cut lemon, then coat with seasoned flour.
Melt the butter in a large frying pan and, over gentle... - 40.2234
Place the turkey roasts or prepared turkey in a roasting pan.
Pour in 300 ml (1/2 pint) water and add the onion, carrot, bouquet garni, and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover the pan completely with foil and cook in a preheated moderate oven, 160°C (325°F),... - 42.2851
Turkey With Coconut, Ginger And Lime
1) In a bowl, add all the marinade ingredients and combine together.
2) Place the turkey strips into the marinade and coat thoroughly.
3) Cover with a lid or plastic wrap and marinate for at least 20 minutes.
4) In a measuring jug, place the... - 45.3194
Stuffed Turkey Roll
The stuffed turkey roll is a meat roll made with pork and turkey breast. Prepared with a filling of ground pork and spinach with herbs for flavor, the stuffed turkey roll is spiced with garlic and cooked in the oven. Roasted with a butter and pan drippings... - 47.7588
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5.
2) Using a scissors, cut 4 squares of tinfoil large enough to enclose the turkey piece.
3) Generously grease the middle of the tinfoil.
4) Apply butter all over the turkey.
5) Add salt and... - 46.2073
Turkey And Cranberry Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Place a baking sheet in the oven to preheat. In a bowl, mix together the sausage meat, pork, coriander, herbs, orange rind, ginger and salt. Season with black pepper to taste.
2. To make the pastry, sift the flour... - 45.6207
Turkey And Cranberry Layered Pate
Line a 900 g/2 lb loaf tin (pan) with non stick baking parchment.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the livers, bacon, garlic and juniper berries and fry (saute), stirring, for 2 minutes.
Puree in a blender or food processor with the port and season... - 41.1521
Pasta With Turkey A La King
In a large skillet or saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil with the onion and garlic over moderate heat.
When they sizzle, raise the heat to high and add the peppers and mushrooms, sauteing just until they begin to brown, 4 to 5 minutes.
Remove the... - 43.1255
Turkey With Piquant Pepper Sauce
1) In a bowl, blend in corn flour with 2 tablespoons of the stock or water. Pour in remaining stock or water and rest of the sauce ingredients. Place it aside.
2) In a wok, add Szechuan peppercorns to dry-fry over a medium heat for 1-2... - 47.107
Shredded Turkey With Mixed Vegetables
1) In a large bowl, prepare a thin paste of corn flour and water, to prepare the sauce. Pour in soy sauce and rice wine or sherry. Stir well. Place aside.
2) Use a wok, to heat up.
3) Dry-fry almonds over moderate heat until golden... - 45.9906
Thai Style Turkey Burgers With Pickled Cucumbers
Make the pickled cucumbers: In a small bowl stir together the vinegar, the brown sugar, the salt, and the red pepper flakes until the sugar and the salt are dissolved, add the cucumber, stirring to coat it well with the marinade, and let the mixture stand for... - 34.9718
Rinse the turkey and pat diy with paper towels.
Sprinkle both sides of the cutlets with the garlic powder and pepper.
Spray an unheated, large no-stick skillet with no-stick spray.
Heat the skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the turkey and cook for 4... - 41.3537
Turkey Roll Provencale
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Peel and rinse potatoes. Slice potatoes and put them in very cold water. Remove and pat with paper towels. Heat butter in a skillet and brown potatoes quickly.
3. Spread the potato slices evenly on the bottom of an ovenproof... - 38.3289
Turkey And Oyster Fricassee
Cut up turkey, roll in seasoned flour, and fry in butter until browned.
Place in deep casserole or heavy kettle with a tight fitting cover and add water, spices, onion, salt, anchovies, and sherry.
Simmer gently until turkey is tender.
Melt butter, and blend... - 36.5123
Braised Baby Turkey With Cucumber And Artichoke
1) Force down on to the turkey or chicken breastbone to snap its rib cage, and flatten the bird to the maximum limit.
2) Discard any excess fat and the parson's nose.
3) In a heavy saucepan, large enough to hold the bird, stir to melt... - 44.6223
Prepare Roasted Tomato Sauce.
While tomatoes are roasting, combine onion, garlic, butter, and 1/4 cup water in a 9- by 13-inch baking pan.
Place in a 450° oven.
Bake, uncovered, stirring once or twice, until onion begins to brown and liquid has evaporated... - 34.7093
Catfish Baked In A Bag
Sprinkle fish with cayenne pepper and salt.
Put flour in cooking bag and shake.
Put fish in bag and pour lemon butter sauce around it.
Seal bag and punch 12 holes in top of bag with a carving fork.
Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees. - 37.1593
Saute the mushrooms in half of the butter.
Put the meats and onion with all of the other ingredients, through a coarse mincer or blender.
Melt the remaining butter and add it to the meat.
Use for stuffing to serve with your turkey. - 37.4589
Chefs Salad is a unique and winning salad that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this irresistible salad. I am sure they will love the Chefs Salad. - 33.4679
Fresh Vegetable Salads
These Fresh Vegetable Salads taste yummy with your rice and noodle dishes ! Try these Fresh Vegetable Salads with your favorite dishes and tell me if you like them ! - 29.3867
Coq Au Vin
Coq au vin, or chicken braised in wine, is a classic French dish. Like other stews and braised dishes, coq au vin tastes even better the next day — after the sauce has had a chance to thicken and the chicken absorbs even more of the savoury flavour.
My... - 0
Combine mushrooms, onion and cheese; spoon into cavity of each fish.
Season with salt and pepper.
Securely close cavities with toothpicks or metal nails (as used for a stuffed turkey) to keep stuffing inside.
Broil about 5 to 10 minutes per side until fish... - 30.0782
Combine all ingredients in processor or blender and mix until well blended. - 26.279
Green Goddess Dressing
1. In a food processor or blender, process the parsley, anchovies, chives, garlic, and tarragon until smooth. Add the mayonnaise, yogurt, and vinegar and process 1 minute more or until well blended. Cover and refrigerate for up to 5 days. Drizzle over fresh... - 28.9273
Salade A La Volaille
In small mixing bowl combine salt, mustard, paprika, and cayenne; blend in egg yolk.
Add vinegar; mix well.
Add oil, a teaspoonful at a time, beating constantly with electric mixer till 2 tablespoons have been added.
Add remaining oil in increasing amounts,... - 34.7211
In a small bowl combine all ingredients for dressing; set aside.
Marinated Vegetable Mixture: In glass or stainless-steel bowl combine cauliflower, asparagus, artichoke hearts, cocktail onions, and anchovies; pour dressing over vegetable mixture... - 34.1285
Chef's Salad With Meat
Into large salad bowl, tear lettuce and romaine into bite-size pieces (about 12 cups).
Reserve few strips of meat and cheese.
Toss remaining meat and cheese strips, the onion, celery and anchovies with the salad greens.
Blend mayonnaise and French dressing;... - 34.1681
Tonnato Chicken Salad
1. Place the water, rice, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a medium-size saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, cover and simmer over low heat until the rice is tender, 16 to 18 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, puree the tuna, anchovies, capers, lemon juice, and... - 38.0358
Alfredo Sauce With Salmon
Alfredo sauce is famous today for several ingredients, such as shrimp, turkey, but also for salmon. Main inspiration has been this salmon fillets recipe, - 38.9448
Oriental Smoked Chicken
In a 9-inch skillet with lid simmer chicken in 2 cups water for 12 minutes; season with salt and pepper, if you like.
Remove chicken from pan; discard water, rinse and dry pan.
Remove skin, if you like.
Line pan with a piece of aluminum foil, fitting it up... - 34.7687
Red Snapper And Black Bean Chili
Red Snapper And Black Bean Chili is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 46.1319
Turkey Fillet Recipes By Category