- » Turkey Fettuccine
Turkey Fettuccine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey fettuccine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey fettuccine recipes.
Lime Marinated Turkey With Fettuccine
1. Bring 1 cup of water to a boil in a medium-size skillet over medium heat. Add the turkey, reduce the heat to low and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove the skillet from the heat and let the turkey cool in the cooking liquid.
2.... - 31.7493
You May Also Like!
1. In a kettle prepare the noodles as per label directions, drain and return it back.
2. With two forks toss the noodles lightly with Parmesan cheese and 5 tablespoons of the butter or margarine such that the noodles get evenly coated.
3. In a small... - 42.6855
1. Cook noodles as per the label instruction on a kettle. Drain and transfer to the same kettle again.
2. Add Parmesan cheese and 5 tablespoons of the butter or margarine. Toss lightly with forks to coat the noodles properly with butter or margarine.... - 45.6063
Fettuccine With Ham And Vegetables
1. Cook the fettucine in a large pot of boiling water following package directions.
2. Saute the garlic in 2 teaspoons of the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until browned. Add the remaining teaspoon of olive oil. Add the carrot and... - 35.048
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a large uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Add fettuccine, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 9 to 11 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Grease a 3 quart (3.5 L)... - 45.0649
Herbed Turkey Tetrazzini
Saute onion and mushrooms in butter in a large heavy saucepan until just tender.
Add flour, stirring well.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk and chicken broth, cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and... - 39.1646
1. Chicken parts can be left whole or cut into bite sized pieces.
2. In large heavy skillet, heat butter and 1/2 of the garlic on medium high heat for 30 seconds. Add chicken, cover and cook for 6 minutes. Turn over each piece of chicken, cover and cook an... - 37.5439
Turkey Stir Fry
In a small mixing bowl combine cubed Neufchatel cheese, milk, wine, cornstarch, thyme, chervil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Set aside.
Rinse turkey; pat dry. Cut into thin bite-size strips. Spray a cold wok or large skillet with nonstick... - 33.1169
1. Take a 6 quart Dutch oven or stockpot and put turkey broth or salted water in and let it boil.
2. Put pasta in it and boil for 8- 10 minutes until pasta is cooked.
3. Once done, strain and mix with 3 tablespoons of butter or margarine
4. Take a 10... - 46.8584
Smoked Turkey And Pepper Pasta Salad
1. In a large bowl mix salad dressing, mustard and thyme such that well blended.
2. Mix lightly after adding pasta, turkey and vegetables.
3. Season them with salt and black pepper to taste.
4. Serve after refrigerating for at least 1 hour with... - 37.8843
Pasta With Smoked Turkey And Black Pepper Sauce
1. Take a 10-inch skillet and keep on medium heat, melt butter and add peppercorns and onion and cook for ½ a minute.
2. Stir in wine and simmer for 5 minutes or till there is hardly any liquid.
3. Mix marjoram and cream and cook for 5 minutes or till... - 45.8496