- » Turkey Enchilada
Turkey Enchilada Recipes
Turkey enchilada is a popular Mexican dish of baked tortilla rolls which contain a filling of turkey meat and are covered with traditional enchilada sauce. Thanksgiving Turkey Enchilada made with Leftover ... More »
1. With a knife, skin the turkey.
2. Put turkey in a 5-quarter slow cooker.
3. In a small bowl mix tomato sauce, chilies, onion, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and garlic powder.
4. Pour the mixture over turkey.
5. Cook covered on... - 47.8705
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a medium bowl, thoroughly combine the turkey, green onions, cream cheese, and 1 cup of the Jack cheese.
In a blender or food processor, combine the salsa verde or tomatillos, chiles, cilantro, and cream.
Blend until... - 47.5867
Jack & Olives Turkey Enchiladas
Mix turkey, tomato, onions, chilies and garlic powder in 15-oz casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (550 watts) 1 min; stir.
Cover tightly and microwave until hot, 30 to 60 seconds longer [1 to 2 min longer]; drain.
Place tortillas in 1 stack [2... - 45.2745
Wrap tortillas in foil.
Warm in a 350° oven for 10 minutes.
Spray a large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
For filling, add turkey, onion, green pepper, and garlic.
Cook over medium heat till turkey is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
Remove... - 43.2378
Jack Turkey Enchiladas
In a 1-quart nonmetal casserole crumble ground turkey.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 3 to 4 minutes or till no longer pink, stirring once.
Stir in the salsa, olives, and garlic powder.
Spread about 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese with... - 41.1717
Mix turkey, tomato, onions, chilies and garlic powder in 16-ounce casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 1 minute; stir.
Cover tightly and microwave until hot, 1 to 2 minutes longer; drain.
Place tortillas in 2 stacks on plates.
Cover with... - 40.5443
In a large saucepan, combine the first 10 ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Remove from the heat.
Place 1/2 cup turkey mixture down the center of each tortilla; top each with 1 teaspoon enchilada sauce and 1... - 40.2974
Turkey Enchiladas With Yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray two 11-by-7-inch glass baking dishes with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In small saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of the margarine; saute onion and green pepper 3 minutes, until softened. Stir in turkey and chilies; set... - 38.31
1. In a small saucepan cook the onion, covered, in a small amount of water over medium heat till tender; drain. In a medium mixing bowl stir together the cream cheese, the 1 tablespoon water, cumin, pepper, and salt. Stir in the cooked onion, turkey, and... - 37.3993
1 In a small covered saucepan cook onion in a small amount of boiling water over medium heat until tender; drain. For enchiladas, spray a 3-quart rectangular baking dish with nonstick coating. In a medium mixing bowl stir together the cream cheese, water,... - 36.5625
1. Saute3/4 cup of onions, 3/4 cup of green peppers, and 2 cloves of garlic in 1/2 cup of bouillon. Cook until tender.
2. Add tomato sauce, 1/4 cup of green chilies, and 1 teaspoon of cumin. Simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Mix... - 35.148
Amazing Turkey Enchiladas
1. Place cream cheese in a large bowl; microwave at Medium for 1 minute to soften. Stir well. Stir in yogurt, turkey, green onions, tomatoes and coriander.
2. Spread about 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the turkey mixture down center of each tortilla and roll up.... - 30.257
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Mix together turkey, 1 cup cheese, and chili sauce.
Place a generous portion in the center of each tortilla and roll up lengthwise.
Place tortillas in baking dish, seam side down, and top with additional cheese and olives.
Bake 25... - 23.6322
Turkey Enchilada Recipes By Category