- » Turkey Coleslaw
Turkey Coleslaw Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey coleslaw recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey coleslaw recipes.
Gourmet Turkey Burger And Hamburger With Vinegar Coleslaw
1. Cut the red and yellow onions into thick slices; slice the red and green cabbage, green onions and vine ripe tomatoes, julienne the red bell pepper.
2. Cut the carrots into matchstick, mince the roasted red bell pepper, slice the avocado,... - 0
You May Also Like!
Tasty Turkey Turnovers
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Separate dinner rolls; place on lightly floured surface. With lightly floured rolling pin, roll each dinner roll into 3-1/2-inch circle. Spread honey mustard lightly over dinner... - 28.9809
White Cabbage Cole Slaw
In a large mixing bowl, combine cabbage, carrot and green onion with oil, vinegar and sugar.
Stir to blend completely.
Serve with Turkey Sloppy Joes, if desired. - 28.4041
Spread each bun half with mustard.
Layer turkey, pickle, ham and Thuringer on bottom half of each bun.
Spoon about 1/4 cup coleslaw onto each.
Top with remaining bun half. - 27.0456
Turkey Barbecue Sandwiches
To make the creamy coleslaw: In a large bowl, toss together the cabbage, red peppers, and onions.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, sugar, vinegar, celery seeds, basil, and black pepper.
Pour over the cabbage and toss to... - 47.3515
Moo Shu Turkey
This Moo Shu Turkey taste incredible ! Try this amazing Rosemary Roast and Turkey shreds with irresistible seasonings with some really delicious savory sauces and let me know if you like it ! - 40.4411
Thai Lettuce Wraps
This delicious appetizer is easy to make and fun to eat. A spiced ground turkey mix is rolled in a soft lettuce leaf to create a light easy to eat wrap. - 121.043
Spread slices of bread with mayonnaise and mustard. Cover bottom slice of bread with lettuce leaves. Top with several slices of meat and season well. Add second slice of bread and finish building sandwich with remaining meat and third slice of bread.
Serve... - 22.4273
West Side Deli
Layer 1 slice of bread with lettuce leaf, coleslaw, and tomato.
Cover with second slice of bread, and layer this slice with turkey, corned beef, and Swiss cheese.
Cover with third slice of bread.
Garnish with onion, pickle, and a radish rose. - 31.6168
Meal In One Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, prepare the coleslaw by mixing the first 5 ingredients.
2) Cover the bowl with a lid and place inside refrigerator for 4 hours.
3) Arrange 4 slices of rye bread to place ¼ pound of corned beef, ham, turkey and cheese.
4)... - 44.6711