- » Turkey Cinnamon Chili
Turkey Cinnamon Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey cinnamon chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey cinnamon chili recipes.
Shotgun Billy S Turkey Chili With Black Beans
To Microwave: Combine onion, bell pepper, garlic, chilies and tomatoes, including liquid, in 3-quart microwave-safe dish.
Stir in chili powder, cumin, coriander, oregano, marjoram, red pepper flakes and cinnamon; cover.
Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 10... - 31.6785
Mole De Guajalote (turkey Mole)
Simmer turkey pieces in water to cover until almost tender, adding 1 tablespoon salt at midway point.
Remove pieces from broth.
Reduce broth to 3 cups.
Dry turkey pieces, brown on all sides in 1/4 cup hot oil in skillet, and place in large... - 45.3647
Spiced Turkey Stuffed Chilies
Drain chilies on paper towels.
Slice each chili crosswise into about 1-inch pieces.
In small mixing bowl, combine turkey, cumin, garlic powder, salt, oregano and cinnamon.
Spoon small amount of turkey mixture onto center of each peppe - 34.2982
Leftovers never tasted this good! Yes, this the recipe that you might want to add to your Holiday cooking repertoire. We also think that this recipe will come handy after a mighty Thanksgiving turkey dinner. Enjoy! - 134.102
Spicy Turkey Chili
1) In a 3-quart saucepan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, cook the turkey and onion over a medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the turkey is browned.
2) Stir in rest of the ingredients and simmer over a low heat for... - 39.6558
In a large kettle cook the onion and the garlic in the oil over moderate heat, stirring, until they are golden, add the tomatoes with the juice, the tomato puree, 2 cups water, the chili powder, the cumin, the red pepper flakes, the oregano, the cinnamon, the... - 35.36
Black Bean Chili With Turkey
In a large saucepan, cook the turkey, onions, sweet peppers, jalapeno peppers and garlic over medium heat 8 minutes or until the turkey is no longer pink and the vegetables are tender.
Stir in the tomatoes (with juices), beans, chili powder, cumin, coriander,... - 37.3648
Turkey Chilli Con Carne - Fitness
A great fitness recipe - perfect if you've just come back from the gym. Turkey mince is really low in fat and high in protein to keep you fuller for longer. Enjoy! - 0
Spice Rubbed Roasted Turkey With Fruit And Nut Stuffing
1. Combine the chili powder, oil, garlic, cumin, pepper, and cinnamon in a small saucepan over medium-low heat and bring to a low boil. Simmer for 5 minutes and set aside to cool.
2. Clean per Simple Roasted Chicken recipe
3. Rub or brush the spice rub all... - 34.5584
Turkey Mole Poblano
Heat oil and garlic together in a heavy skillet, then add chile pulp.
Meanwhile, put nuts and sesame seed into an electric blender container.
Add remaining ingredients except stick cinnamon and turkey to blender container and blend to a smooth... - 35.5599
Turkey In Sauce
Parboil turkey in water to cover in deep kettle.
Drain, reserving 2 cups stock, disjoint turkey.
Cut in serving size pieces; brown turkey pieces in 1/2 cup fat.
Keep hot; combine remaining ingredients except reserved fat, turkey stock, and rice cook in... - 35.9232
Heat turkey and enough salted water to cover (1 tablespoon salt to 1 quart water) to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until thickest pieces are done, about 1 1/2 hours.
Drain; reserve 4 cups broth.
Place turkey in 2 un-greased baking dishes.
Cook and... - 42.9834
Turkey Mole Puebla-style
In large Dutch oven combine turkey breast, the 1 teaspoon salt, and enough water (about 10 cups) to cover.
Bring to boiling; simmer 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or till meat is tender.
Drain, reserving 1 1/2 cups broth.
Cool turkey slightly.
Pat dry with paper... - 44.2578
Mexican Turkey Mole
Cut the turkey as for fricassee and boil until tender.
Pass through the fine blade of a food chopper the fried almonds, toasted bread, raisins, and chocolate.
Mix well with the ground spices and dried chili pulp.
Melt the fat and add onion and garlic.
When... - 43.3615
Toast sesame seeds in a small nonstick frying pan over medium heat until golden brown (3 to 5 minutes), stirring often; remove from pan.
Add almonds to pan and toast until golden brown (5 to 8 minutes), stirring occasionally; remove from pan.
Add chile to pan... - 46.1693
1) In a blender container put green peppers, onions, tomatoes, pimento and almonds and blend covered for 1 minute.
2) In a skillet heat oil and add tomato mixture, seasonings, spices and bouillon cubes.Bring to the boiling point.
3) Reduce heat and... - 47.8871
Moroccan Style Turkey With Apricots
1. Put the turkey, onion, cumin, cinnamon, chili pepper sauce, chickpeas, and stock into a large pan and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and let simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Stir in the apricots and return to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover, and let... - 34.2156
Indonesian Turkey Rice Salad
Combine turkey, chili powder, and cinnamon in a medium bowl; stir well.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add turkey mixture, and saute 5 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink.
Combine turkey... - 40.0482
Turkey Kebabs In Creamed Spinach
In a large bowl, break up ground turkey.
Mix in chili peppers, gingerroot, onion, garlic, cinnamon, cumin, black pepper, salt and eggs.
Stir in 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
Thawed frozen ground turkey may contain extra moisture requiring additional bread crumbs... - 42.7101
Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
Add turkey and brown on all sides, 4 to 5 minutes each side.
Transfer to saucepan just large enough to accommodate (do not clean skillet).
Add enough stock or salted water to saucepan to cover turkey.
Bring to... - 42.3695
1. In a skillet over medium heat, lightly brown ground meat. Drain and transfer to a Dutch oven (large heavy pot). Add olive oil to the skillet, and cook the onion, garlic, and bell peppers; add to browned meat in Dutch oven. Add tomatoes (including juice),... - 32.6927
Turkey With Salsa Mole Poblano
Brown the turkey thighs in a bit of oil in a very heavy skillet.
Place them in a kettle, barely cover with water, bring to a boil, cover, turn down the heat, and simmer for 45 minutes.
Turn off the heat, cover the pot, and leave the turkey in the broth for... - 44.2094
Tandoori Turkey Kabobs
Combine cumin, salt, red pepper, cinnamon and cloves in a small bowl; set aside 1/2 teaspoon spice mixture for the raita.
To the remaining spice mixture add garlic, ginger and chili pepper.
Place turkey in a large bowl; drizzle oil over turkey and toss... - 45.0768
Turkey And Black Bean Salad
1. Use a large 4-quart casserole or stock pot.
2. Drain the soaked beans and combine them with the onion, garlic, cinnamon, thyme, chili pepper, bay leaf and salt in the casserole.
3. Place on stove, over high flame.
4. Pour water to cover the beans... - 51.165
Fry bacon until brown in a large skillet.
Remove bacon from fat; reserve.
Brown onion and garlic in fat in skillet, then brown meat.
Discard excess fat.
Add tomato puree, almonds, olives, chilies, carrots, fruit, sugar, and salt, pepper, and cinnamon to... - 36.9465
Chicken Or Turkey Mole Poblano Ii
Combine with tomatoes, onion, garlic, peanuts, tortilla, raisins, and sesame seed.
Put a small amount at a time into an electric blender and blend to make a thick puree.
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Add the puree and cook, stirring... - 41.3381
Turkey In Red Sesame Sauce
1. Tie turkey breast crosswise and lengthwise at 1 1/2-inch (4-cm) intervals with kitchen string, folding thin ends under to make compact loaf.
2. Combine stock, celery, onion halves, bay leaf and peppercorns in 6-quart (6-L) Dutch oven; heat to boiling. Add... - 40.5281
1. In a large electric blender, puree all the ingredients at high speed for a minute or so
2. In a saucepan, empty the pureed sauce and let it simmer without a lid for thirty minutes
3. Stir this sauce from time to time
4. Serve this sauce... - 42.2798
Meatball Tangine With Tomato Sauce
Want to treat yourself with a delicious dish? Try and make this meatball tagine with a zesty tomato sauce. Prepared with aromatic spices, this recipe is quiet a delicacy. Originating in Morocco, this is a slow-cooked dish with tender meatball combined with... - 101.174
Fried Green Bananas With Spiced Ground Chicken
1. Peel the bananas with a paring knife (the peel doesn't come off easily when the bananas are unripe). Cut them in half lengthwise, then in half lengthwise again, so you have 4 long strips, each about 1/2 inch wide.
2. Melt the butter in a large nonstick... - 38.2492