- » Turkey Chili No Bean
Turkey Chili No Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey chili no bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey chili no bean recipes.
Shotgun Billy S Turkey Chili With Black Beans
To Microwave: Combine onion, bell pepper, garlic, chilies and tomatoes, including liquid, in 3-quart microwave-safe dish.
Stir in chili powder, cumin, coriander, oregano, marjoram, red pepper flakes and cinnamon; cover.
Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 10... - 29.2449
White Bean Turkey Chili
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse beans,... - 45.8664
Black Bean Chili With Turkey
In a large saucepan, cook the turkey, onions, sweet peppers, jalapeno peppers and garlic over medium heat 8 minutes or until the turkey is no longer pink and the vegetables are tender.
Stir in the tomatoes (with juices), beans, chili powder, cumin, coriander,... - 36.3703
White Bean Turkey Chili
1. Crumble the turkey into a large hot skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until the turkey is cooked through, 7 to 10 minutes. Drain off any liquid. Turn into a 4-quart electric slow cooker. Add the chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic... - 30.1082
Quick Turkey Chili
1 In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate I heat.
Add the onion and green pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the onion is softened.
Add the turkey and saute for 3 minutes or until no longer pink.
Add the cumin,... - 36.5904
Turkey Chili With Kidney Beans
Spray a cold large skillet with nonstick coating. Add turkey and celery. Cook till turkey is no longer pink, stirring to break up pieces.
Stir in tomatoes; beans; tomato sauce; juice cocktail; bay leaf; onion; basil; bouillon granules; cumin; garlic powder;... - 29.4141
Black Bean Chili With Turkey
Pick over the beans, removing any stones or other debris.
Rinse the beans and set them aside.
In a 4-quart or larger nonreactive heavy saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat.
Saute the garlic, onions, green pepper, and jalapeno chile until soft but not... - 43.7392
Turkey Vegetable Black Bean Chili
1. In a 4-quart saucepot over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add turkey and cook, using a wooden spoon to break up meat until crumbly, about 6 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer turkey to a plate.
2. Add onion and bell pepper, garlic, and chili powder to... - 36.3069
Turkey And Black Bean Chili
Cook turkey in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain in a colander.
Heat oil in skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic, and saute 7 minutes.
Add chili powder, oregano, cumin, salt, and red... - 34.94
Mean Bean Chili
1) In a large nonstick kettle heat oil, cook onion and garlic over moderate low heat for 5 minutes till onion is softened.
2) Stir in chili powder, oregano, basil, cumin, and cayenne, and cook for 3 minutes.
3) Add beans, tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, hot... - 40.337
If you feel “spice is nice”, try this Turkey Chili recipe to satiate your taste buds. This simple preparation involves few ingredients and does not require too much time as well. Check out this video for more details! - 121.758
Turkey Veggie Chili With Kale!
1. In a pot, let the turkey simmer the turkey in a pan.
2. Add in 13 of the the chopped tomatoes and get it stewing.
3. Add the red and green peppers, serrano peppers, sea salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, crushed red pepper and chili powder and stir well... - 106.045
You'll simply love the White Chili from the American cusine. An easy to make side dish, the White Chili is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 27.9889
Turkey Chili Con Carne
1. Place a large heavy bottom Dutch oven on medium high heat, and sauté onion, celery, red, yellow, and jalapeno pepper in it. Cook just until the onions begin to sweat.
2. Add ground turkey, stir and continue to sauté until cooked through.
3.... - 107.984
Elba's Turkey Chili
1. Heat a casserole, pour extra virgin olive oil.
2. Add in onions and bell peppers, cook for 6 minutes.
3. Add in garlic and sauté for few minutes, add in turkey, and mix well. Cook until brown.
4. Pour in sofrito and mix. Cook for 1 minute.
5. Add... - 107.85
Short Cut Turkey Chili
1. Take a slow cooker.
2. Add turkey, onions, tomato sauce, kidney beans, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, and salt.
3. Put the lid on and cook on high for 3-4 hrs until onion is tender.
4.Serve hot - 36.9941
Hearty Turkey Chili
In Dutch oven, sauté onions, green pepper and garlic in oil until tender.
Add turkey and cook until lightly browned.
Add tomatoes, chili sauce, chili powder, lemon pepper, basil, thyme and hot pepper sauce.
Cover; simmer 45 minutes.
Add kidney beans; simmer,... - 33.6492
Quick Turkey Chili
Stir the tomato puree in very hot oil until it thickens, then add the onion, garlic, chili powder and cumin and cook until the onion is soft.
Stir the poultry cubes into the hot mixture, take it from the heat and leave for at least 2 hours.
Reheat, then add... - 37.3928
Wegmans Turkey Chili
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shops for the ingredients and shows you how to make this popular cold-weather dish. Not to spicy but extremely flavorful and truly comforting. This low fat turkey chili is an ideal family supper on chili fall and winter... - 135.976
Pumpkin And Turkey Chili And Pumpkin Cornbread
Thanksgiving cannot be Thanksgiving if there is no pumpkin and turkey in the meals. Here is a video with a meal idea using both the ingredients into two dishes. Watch the video for the recipe. - 108.843
Chunky Turkey Chili
In a Dutch oven over medium heat, brown turkey; drain.
Add celery, peppers and onions; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Add the next four ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2 hours.
Add beans; heat through. - 28.9418
Spicy Turkey Chili
Spicy Turkey Chili is a mouth watering recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 41.8921
Mild Turkey Chili With Cilantro Cream
1. Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, about 5 minutes. Add the zucchini, cumin, and chili powder; cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
2.... - 30.2672
Insert metal blade.
Mince garlic; leave in work bowl.
Chop onion; set onion and garlic aside.
Chop bell pepper and set aside.
Place drained tomatoes in work bowl.
Process, using on-off pulses, until chopped.
Heat oil in a 6 to 8-quart kettle over medium-high... - 41.3783
Leftovers never tasted this good! Yes, this the recipe that you might want to add to your Holiday cooking repertoire. We also think that this recipe will come handy after a mighty Thanksgiving turkey dinner. Enjoy! - 146.077
Chili Con Turkey
1. Heat a saucepan, over medium high heat.
2. When the pan is hot but not smoking, add the meat and sautÃ© it until it looses it pinkish color.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients, breaking the tomatoes and mashing the beans with the back of the... - 41.9186
Favorite Turkey Chili
1) Use a 4-quart pan to heat oil.
2) Place turkey and stir until crumbly.
3) Add onion, garlic, tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, oregano, 2 tablespoons cilantro, cumin and salt.
4) Cover with lid and cook for an hour on reduce heat.
5) Add drained... - 41.1809
Turkey Chili With Cheesy Dumplings
Crumble turkey into 2-quart casserole.
Add onion and celery.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until turkey is firm, stirring after every 2 minutes to break apart turkey.
Stir in remaining soup ingredients.
Microwave at High fo - 34.7443
Turkey Chili With Corn
1. In a skillet saute onion in oil such that transparent.
2. Add turkey and salt and brown lightly in the skillet.
3. Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker, mix well and cook with cover on Low for 8-9 hours.
4. Serve as desired. - 35.5044
Turkey Chili With Jalapeno Peppers
1. Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray and place over medium heat until hot.
2. Cook adding turkey 5 minutes until browned, stirring to crumble.
3. In a colander drain turkey and keep aside.
4. With a paper towel wipe Dutch oven... - 47.2395
Heat olive oil in a 6-quart pot.
Add ground turkey; sear over high heat.
Stir until meat is gray, not brown.
Add 1 quart water.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 1 hour; skim off fat.
Add chili powder, salt, garlic, cumin, marjoram, red pepper, black pepper,... - 43.0315
Three Amigos Chili -- Lynn's Super Bowl
Lynn demonstrates how to make a different kind of chili that would be perfect to serve for a Super Bowl Party. Made with turkey and three kinds of beans. Serve with corn chips, tostito chips, and the usual chili condiments. - 0
Oriental Turkey Chili
1. In a slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on low for 6 hours.
2. To serve top with chow mein noodles or spread over cooked white rice. - 35.3155
Hot Texas Chili Soup
In 3-quart slow-cooker, combine all ingredients and 2 cups water.
Cover and cook on Low 4 hours or on High 2 hours, until onions are tender.
Ladle evenly into 6 soup bowls. - 32.4373
1. Saute the onion and garlic in the oil until tender but not browned. Add the ground turkey and cook, stirring to break up the meat, until all signs of pink have disappeared.
2. Add the tomatoes, chili, cumin, and salt. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10... - 25.4724
1. On cutting board with sharp knife, remove skin and bone from turkey-breast half. Cut turkey breast into 1/2-inch cubes.
2. In 8-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook garlic until well browned; discard garlic. In oil remaining in... - 28.9965
20 Min Turkey Chili
1. Heat oil in a big pot over medium heat. Add onions and jalapeno and cook 2 minutes.
2. Stir in garlic and peppers, sauté 4 minutes or until peppers start to become tender.
3. Stir in turkey and break up with fork, cook another 4 minutes until turkey is... - 30.5568
Short Cut Turkey Chili
1.Take a small saucepan and put flour, sugar and salt in it.
2.Also add butter and pineapple in the pan and cook the ingredients on medium heat.
3.Keep stirring until a thick mixture is formed.
4.Use to fill pies. - 35.3014
In a large kettle cook the onion and the garlic in the oil over moderate heat, stirring, until they are golden, add the tomatoes with the juice, the tomato puree, 2 cups water, the chili powder, the cumin, the red pepper flakes, the oregano, the cinnamon, the... - 31.2395
Turkey Chili With Corn Dumplings
Heat oil in 5-quart Dutch oven or large saucepot over medium-high heat.
Add turkey and onions; cook until turkey is browned, stirring occasionally.
Add remaining chili ingredients; mix well.
Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 30 minutes to blend flavors, stirring... - 41.9635
Beef And Turkey Chili
1. Heat a Dutch oven on high flame. Put in some beef and turkey. Saute for about 7 minutes or till the meat turns pink and release juice.
2. Remove from the heat and pass the meat through a sieve. Drain the meat to remove the fat for 10 minutes.
3.... - 41.5439
White Turkey And Wild Rice Chili
Learn how to prepare white turkey and wild rice chili by following this easy recipe. This white turkey and wild rice chili is extremely delicious. You will love it! - 30.4361
Spicy Turkey And Eggplant Chili
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
Add eggplant, onion, chili powder and cayenne pepper and cook until vegetables are tender, stirring frequently, about 7 minutes.
Add turkey and cook until no longer pink, breaking up with back of spoon, about... - 34.4807
Turkey And Black Eyed Pea Chili
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the black-eyed peas, hot water, 4 teaspoons of the chili powder, the cumin seeds, garlic, cayenne, onions, poblano pepper, and turkey.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 1 hour. Reduce the heat... - 30.9812
Chili Bean Soup
In a 3-quart casserole, combine the onions, celery, jalapefios, garlic, and oil.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 5 minutes, or until the onions are translucent.
Add the beans with their liquid, stock, salsa, turkey or ham, chili powder, cumin,... - 37.7792
Lightly spray an unheated large saucepan with no-stick spray.
Add the turkey, onions, green peppers and garlic.
Cook until the turkey is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
Add the beans, tomatoes (with juices), salsa, cumin and chili powder.
Bring to a... - 39.6887
1) In a large non-stick pan, saute the turkey along with onion and garlic over medium flame.
2) Discard the excess fat. When the turkey turns pink, add in the tomatoes, kidney beans, tomato paste, green chile salsa and chilli powder.
3) Mix well and... - 37.328
Chili Sans Cholesterol
1. In a skillet saute turkey until browned, Drain and combine with all ingredients in slow cooker.
2. With cover, cook on Low for 6 hours.
3. Serve as desired. - 35.9321
Dr. Victor Gong Healthy Chili - Part 2
Enjoy dinner without feeling guilty! Dr. Gong continues to show you how to prepare his healthy chili recipe. These healthy cooking ideas are great for those who are watching calories and those who want to adopt a low fat, high-protein diet. - 88.0123
Dr. Victor Gong Healthy Chili - Part 1
A big pot of comforting chili keeps us warm throughout the cold fall months. If you are on the path of healthy, lower calorie cooking, try this easy delicious recipe by Dr. Gong. He shares tips to make your favorite chili recipe healthier. It's a hearty meal... - 96.933
Joyce's Slow Cooked Chili
1. In a skillet brown ground turkey, drain and transfer to slow cooker.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except cheese and cook with cover on Low for 8-10 hours or on High for 4 hours.
3. To serve, garnish individual servings with cheese. - 37.3146
Turkey Chilli Con Carne - Fitness
A great fitness recipe - perfect if you've just come back from the gym. Turkey mince is really low in fat and high in protein to keep you fuller for longer. Enjoy! - 0
Big Pot O’ Chili
Savory, hot chili – make it as spicy or as mild as you like. This one bulks up the veggies and uses turkey and very lean ground beef so it comes in at a low calorie count for a good sized portion. For 400 calories you can have a huge portion ! Try making... - 35.7613
White Bean Chili
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 8-10 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 36.2155
Black Bean N Pumpkin Chili
In a large skillet, saute the onion, yellow pepper and garlic in oil until tender.
Transfer to a 5-qt slow cooker; stir in the remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through. - 28.5029
Red Snapper And Black Bean Chili
Red Snapper And Black Bean Chili is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 43.785
Turkey And Black Bean Salad
1. Use a large 4-quart casserole or stock pot.
2. Drain the soaked beans and combine them with the onion, garlic, cinnamon, thyme, chili pepper, bay leaf and salt in the casserole.
3. Place on stove, over high flame.
4. Pour water to cover the beans... - 49.022
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven cook ground turkey, onion, and garlic until turkey is brown.
Drain off fat, if necessary.
Stir in the 3 cups water, the beans, undrained chile peppers, chicken bouillon granules, cumin, and black pepper.
Bring to boiling;... - 42.66
Black Bean Stew With Turkey
This hearty slow cooker stew combines the fabulous flavours of chillies with turkey, squash, and black beans... Trust us - you have to try it - 114.818
Spicy Turkey And Bean Dip
Awesome spicy dip. This video makes a real spicy dip with ground turkey, white beans and jalapeno peppers. Combination of chili powder really zests up the dip. The melted cheese and tomato sauce add the rich creamy savory taste to this wonderful dip. Serve it... - 123.041
20 Minute Chili
1. In a Dutch oven or large saucepan over medium-high heat, cook beef, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
2. Reduce heat to medium. Add onion, garlic, green pepper, chili powder, flour, basil, oregano and red pepper... - 27.3687
Spicy Ground Turkey Pot Pie
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook ground turkey and onion, stirring frequently, until all pan juices evaporate and turkey is well browned.
2. Stir in chili powder; cook 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes with their liquid, water,... - 28.6051
Pumpkin Chili Mexicana
HEAT oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper and garlic; cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender.
Add meat; cook until browned.
ADD tomatoes and juice, pumpkin, tomato sauce, kidney beans, chiles,... - 35.6446
Spicy Turkey Cooked Over Skillet Supper
1. Spray non stick oil over the skillet.
2. Brown the meat, garlic and shallot over medium heat, drain if necessary.
3. Add chili beans, rice, salsa and seasonings.
4. Mix well and bring to boil.
5. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
6. Top... - 115.218
Sort and wash beans; place in a Dutch oven.
Cover with water 2 inches above beans; let soak overnight.
Add 51/2 cups water, and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 45 minutes to 1 hour or until beans are tender.
Drain beans,... - 27.7892
White Chili Using Chickpeas
Rinse and pick over the chickpeas and beans.
Soak them in cold water to cover overnight.
In a large saucepan, combine the beans with water to cover by several inches.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook for 60 to 75 minutes, or... - 39.0003
Academy Award Winning Chili Burgers
1) Prepare the grill.
2) In a medium bowl add bread, tomato paste, and water. Using a fork , mash the contents into a paste.
3) Add turkey, beans, coriander, thyme, and salt and pepper. Keep it aside.
4) In a small nonstick skillet, heat... - 47.7482
This chili is white from chicken and great northern beans. For delicious fun, top it with sour cream. - 34.9688
1. In a skillet over medium heat, lightly brown ground meat. Drain and transfer to a Dutch oven (large heavy pot). Add olive oil to the skillet, and cook the onion, garlic, and bell peppers; add to browned meat in Dutch oven. Add tomatoes (including juice),... - 30.3496
An exciting and sumptuous chili recipe. It provides a great foundation from which chefs can make their own personalized version. - 29.5009
Lower Fat Chili Cheese Fries
Everyone loves Chili Cheese Fries but deep fried potato chips topped with beef chili and lots of cheese can certainly wreck your diet and can flush down your hard work in the gym . This recipe of chili cheese fries however has been lightened up and made... - 120.824
Chili Mac Pot
In a large skillet sprayed with olive oil-flavored cooking spray, brown meat.
Meanwhile, in a slow cooker container sprayed with olive oil-flavored cooking spray, combine onion, undrained tomatoes, tomato soup, tomato juice, and chili seasoning.
Stir in... - 36.7607
Buffalo Chicken Chili
Heat oil in 4-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add celery, onion, green pepper and garlic; cook about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp. Remove vegetables to bowl with slotted spoon.
Add remaining tablespoon oil to same saucepan. Cook ground... - 28.3411
Tex Mex Chicken & Rice Chili
In 3-quart saucepan, combine rice-vermicelli mix, Special Seasonings, water, chicken, beans, tomatoes, green pepper, chili powder and cumin.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, about 20 minutes or until rice is tender,... - 31.7634
In 2-quart casserole, combine onion, green pepper and garlic.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
Add remaining ingredients, stirring to break apart tomatoes.
Reduce power to 70% (Medium High).
Microwave for 25 to 30... - 43.4871
Easy Sausage Chili
Cook first 4 ingredients in a Dutch oven over medium heat until sausage is browned and vegetables are tender, stirring until sausage crumbles.
Drain mixture, and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from Dutch oven with a paper towel.
Return sausage... - 37.1165
Western Style Turkey Soup
Place cold water and beans in large kettle or Dutch oven.
Bring to boiling; simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover; let stand 1 hour.
Add turkey legs, onions, bouillon granules, oregano, salt, bay leaf, and pepper.
Cover; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat;... - 43.4426
Land O Lakes Turkey Taco Bake
1. Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole or baking dish (approximately 12-inch by 8-inch)
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
3. In the greased baking dish, layer 1 cup corn chips on the bottom.
4. In a bowl, combine the chili beans and gravy,... - 43.6048
Tex Mex Turkey Stew
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In medium bowl, combine turkey, 1/4 cup salsa, 1/2 cup cilantro, onion, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon cumin and salt.
Form mixture into 16 meatballs.
Place meatballs on baking pan sprayed with vegetable cooking spray and bake 25-30 minutes... - 43.8876
Hearty Turkey Stew
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add ground Turkey and onion; cook until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain meat mixture in a colander,pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe pan drippings from Dutch oven with a... - 34.4933
Quick Thailicious Turkey Stir-fry
1. For marinade, in a bowl, combine turkey stock, soy sauce, oyster sauce, lime juice, ginger, garlic, sugar and chili pepper. Mix well.
2. Take a resealable bag, and pour half of the marinade. Put turkey pieces in it. Mix and coat evenly. Place... - 124.147
Southwest Turkey Tenderloin Stew
PLACE turkey in slow cooker.
Sprinkle chili powder, cumin and salt over turkey; toss to coat.
Add red bell pepper, green bell pepper, onion, garlic, beans, tomatoes and salsa.
Cover and cook on LOW 5 hours or until turkey is no longer pink in... - 38.0417
Southwestern Turkey Soup
In a large saucepan, saute the onion in oil until tender.
Stir in the broth, jalapeno, cumin, chili powder, salt and cayenne.
Add the turkey, beans, tomatoes and corn.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 20-30 minutes or until heated... - 37.0942
Turkey Tortilla Pie
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium high heat.
Add onion and garlic and saute 5 minutes.
Add turkey and saute until cooked through, breaking up clumps with back of spoon, about 10 minutes.
Mix in beans, tomatoes with juices,... - 40.7992
Enchiladas With Turkey
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Heat the oil in a medium-size saucepan over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until limp.
Add the tomato sauce, chilies, chili powder, oregano, and cumin, cover, and... - 41.889
Turkey Tamale Pot Pie
Preheat oven to 425°.
To prepare filling, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Add onion, bell pepper, garlic, and turkey; cook 5 minutes or until turkey loses its pink color.
Add chili powder, oregano, 1/4... - 42.8061
Southwestern Turkey Taco Soup
A Healthy EASY soup dish that has a lot of CRUNCH! Make it as Hot & Spicy or Mild as you like. This Soup packs a punch for a few bucks and only a few minutes of your time! - 46.9881
Sichuan Turkey Thighs Scaloppine
Rinse thighs and pat dry.
Lay skin side down.
With a short, sharp knife held against bone, cut and scrape meat free in a large, neat piece.
Pull off skin; if desired, save skin and bone for other uses, such as broth.
Cut thigh meat into 6 to 8 equal... - 35.3012
Turkey Mexicali is an easy yet delicious side dish recipe. Try this Turkey Mexicali; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 29.9167
Turkey Sandwiches With Red Pepper Hummus
For hummus, combine the first seven ingredients in a blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth.
Transfer to a small bowl; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Spread butter on one side of each bread slice; spread hummus on the other side.
Place... - 36.5027
Minced Turkey Burger With Salsa And Guacamole
Burgers make a great party food and here in this video the chef tells how to make some interesting burgers using spiced minced turkey. Buns are replaced by tortillas and salsa and guacamole are added to flavor the dish. - 138.959
Culinary Carrie: Turkey Pad Thai
It’s the day after Thanksgiving are you already tired of turkey sandwiches and turkey soup? My Turkey Pad Thai is the perfect way to use some of your leftover turkey in a completely different, non-traditional way that your family and guests will love. - 112.879
Saucy Tofu And Turkey Stir Fry
Tofu is sought after for its health values and for the fact that it is a good gluten substitute. Here is a recipe to make Saucy Tofu Stir Fry in a fusion style using Asian as well as other global ingredients and cooking techniques. Good with rice! - 118.243
Quick Spicy Chile
Saute turkey meat and minced garlic until all the pink disappears in a non-stick frying pan sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
Add the remaining ingredients and simmer about 30 minutes.
This is quick and good - 29.8801
1.In a slow cooker, put ground turkey, onion, salt, chcili powder, Worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce and kidney beans.
2.Put the cooker's lid on and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours until onions are soft and cooked.
3.Serve hot. - 36.7535
South Of The Border Chile
In a large non-stick skillet, heat fat-free chicken broth over medium heat adding garlic and onions.
Saute about 5 minutes.
Add ground turkey cutlets and cook until done.
Spoon off and discard any fat from the pan.
Stir in the tomatoes and their liquid,... - 37.8061
Spicy Black Bean And Sausage Soup
1. Place 1/2 cup beans and 1/4 cup water in a food processor or blender; process until smooth.
2. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; saute 4 minutes or until tender. Add bean puree, remaining beans, remaining 1 cup... - 25.797
1) Into a mixing bowl, add the flour, milk powder, baking powder and salt and mix well
2) Add in the water to make a hard dough
3) Onto a floured surface turn the dough out and knead for 5 minutes till stretchy
4) Divide the dough into 8 portions and... - 45.1446
To make the meat mixture: In a large skillet, cook the turkey breast, sausage and garlic over medium heat about 5 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
Drain the turkey in a strainer or colander, then transfer it to a large plate lined with... - 47.364