- » Turkey Chili
Turkey Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey chili recipes.
Leftovers never tasted this good! Yes, this the recipe that you might want to add to your Holiday cooking repertoire. We also think that this recipe will come handy after a mighty Thanksgiving turkey dinner. Enjoy! - 134.102
Turkey Veggie Chili With Kale!
1. In a pot, let the turkey simmer the turkey in a pan.
2. Add in 13 of the the chopped tomatoes and get it stewing.
3. Add the red and green peppers, serrano peppers, sea salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, crushed red pepper and chili powder and stir well... - 123.362
Pumpkin And Turkey Chili And Pumpkin Cornbread
Thanksgiving cannot be Thanksgiving if there is no pumpkin and turkey in the meals. Here is a video with a meal idea using both the ingredients into two dishes. Watch the video for the recipe. - 105.939
Spicy Turkey Chili
Looking for a healthier version of beef chili? What how Chef John uses ground turkey to make this much loved spicy stew. He cooks it for a long time so that the turkey is as soft and succulent as possible and resembles the chuck beef version. Serving the... - 98.6769
Game Day Turkey Chili
Game season is so special for the excitement of the games and the special food that we get to eat. This Game Day Turkey Chili is another addition to the repertoire of this special season. Take a look at this video for the details of this quick and easy... - 96.1752
Turkey Chili And Tofu Wrap
Turkey Chili and Tofu Wrap - Less than 350 calories, ...25grms protein,...15 grams fiber....50 grams carbohydrates. This is fast, balanced and really fills you up! Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Bon Appétit! - 71.5683
Turkey Chili With Jalapeno Peppers
1. Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray and place over medium heat until hot.
2. Cook adding turkey 5 minutes until browned, stirring to crumble.
3. In a colander drain turkey and keep aside.
4. With a paper towel wipe Dutch oven... - 47.7737
1) In a bowl, mix together chili powder, oregano, basil, pepper flakes, cumin, bay leaves, and paprika.
2) Stir in the ground turkey and mix well.
3) Add onion to the turkey mixture and mix well.
4) In a saucepan, place the turkey... - 47.6951
Chili Con Turkey
1. Heat a saucepan, over medium high heat.
2. When the pan is hot but not smoking, add the meat and sautÃ© it until it looses it pinkish color.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients, breaking the tomatoes and mashing the beans with the back of the... - 44.5673
Heat olive oil in a 6-quart pot.
Add ground turkey; sear over high heat.
Stir until meat is gray, not brown.
Add 1 quart water.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 1 hour; skim off fat.
Add chili powder, salt, garlic, cumin, marjoram, red pepper, black pepper,... - 44.5111
Turkey Chili With Corn Dumplings
Heat oil in 5-quart Dutch oven or large saucepot over medium-high heat.
Add turkey and onions; cook until turkey is browned, stirring occasionally.
Add remaining chili ingredients; mix well.
Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 30 minutes to blend flavors, stirring... - 44.1306
Insert metal blade.
Mince garlic; leave in work bowl.
Chop onion; set onion and garlic aside.
Chop bell pepper and set aside.
Place drained tomatoes in work bowl.
Process, using on-off pulses, until chopped.
Heat oil in a 6 to 8-quart kettle over medium-high... - 43.5224
Golden Flower Turkey With Bamboo Shoots And Chili
1. In a bowl mix the turkey with egg white and cornstarch and leave it aside.
2. In another bowl mix vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and white pepper and keep it aside.
3. In a wok or skillet heat 2 tablespoons oil until it shimmers and stir-fry bamboo... - 43.2102
Beef And Turkey Chili
1. Heat a Dutch oven on high flame. Put in some beef and turkey. Saute for about 7 minutes or till the meat turns pink and release juice.
2. Remove from the heat and pass the meat through a sieve. Drain the meat to remove the fat for 10 minutes.
3.... - 43.1973
Spicy Turkey Chili
Spicy Turkey Chili is a mouth watering recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 42.9899
Favorite Turkey Chili
1) Use a 4-quart pan to heat oil.
2) Place turkey and stir until crumbly.
3) Add onion, garlic, tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, oregano, 2 tablespoons cilantro, cumin and salt.
4) Cover with lid and cook for an hour on reduce heat.
5) Add drained... - 41.752
Turkey Chili has a spicy taste. The oregano with chilli poweder add spice to Turkey Chili - 41.1431
Spicy Turkey Chili
1) In a 3-quart saucepan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, cook the turkey and onion over a medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the turkey is browned.
2) Stir in rest of the ingredients and simmer over a low heat for... - 39.6558
1. In a heavy nonstick skillet, melt the margarine
2. Add turkey, onion and pepper to it and brown it gradually; add tomatoes and season it
3. Cover and simmer for fifteen minutes
4. Serve as required - 39.5351
Quick Turkey Chili
1 In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate I heat.
Add the onion and green pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the onion is softened.
Add the turkey and saute for 3 minutes or until no longer pink.
Add the cumin,... - 38.4649
Quick Turkey Chili
Stir the tomato puree in very hot oil until it thickens, then add the onion, garlic, chili powder and cumin and cook until the onion is soft.
Stir the poultry cubes into the hot mixture, take it from the heat and leave for at least 2 hours.
Reheat, then add... - 38.0942
Turkey Chili With Cheesy Dumplings
Crumble turkey into 2-quart casserole.
Add onion and celery.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until turkey is firm, stirring after every 2 minutes to break apart turkey.
Stir in remaining soup ingredients.
Microwave at High fo - 37.0919
Short Cut Turkey Chili
1. Take a slow cooker.
2. Add turkey, onions, tomato sauce, kidney beans, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, and salt.
3. Put the lid on and cook on high for 3-4 hrs until onion is tender.
4.Serve hot - 36.914
Hearty Turkey Chili
In Dutch oven, sauté onions, green pepper and garlic in oil until tender.
Add turkey and cook until lightly browned.
Add tomatoes, chili sauce, chili powder, lemon pepper, basil, thyme and hot pepper sauce.
Cover; simmer 45 minutes.
Add kidney beans; simmer,... - 35.7369
Turkey Chili With Corn
1. In a skillet saute onion in oil such that transparent.
2. Add turkey and salt and brown lightly in the skillet.
3. Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker, mix well and cook with cover on Low for 8-9 hours.
4. Serve as desired. - 35.4972
Short Cut Turkey Chili
1.Take a small saucepan and put flour, sugar and salt in it.
2.Also add butter and pineapple in the pan and cook the ingredients on medium heat.
3.Keep stirring until a thick mixture is formed.
4.Use to fill pies. - 35.4906
In a large kettle cook the onion and the garlic in the oil over moderate heat, stirring, until they are golden, add the tomatoes with the juice, the tomato puree, 2 cups water, the chili powder, the cumin, the red pepper flakes, the oregano, the cinnamon, the... - 35.36
Chili Turkey Loaves
1 Cut chili peppers into 8 portions; remove seeds. Cut 4 ounces of the cheese into eight 3 x1/2 x 1/2 inch sticks; shred remaining cheese.
2 In a bowl beat eggs; stir in tomato sauce, bread crumbs, onion, oregano, chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and garlic.... - 34.5599
Mild Turkey Chili With Cilantro Cream
1. Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, about 5 minutes. Add the zucchini, cumin, and chili powder; cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
2.... - 32.451
Turkey Chili With Kidney Beans
Spray a cold large skillet with nonstick coating. Add turkey and celery. Cook till turkey is no longer pink, stirring to break up pieces.
Stir in tomatoes; beans; tomato sauce; juice cocktail; bay leaf; onion; basil; bouillon granules; cumin; garlic powder;... - 30.8444
1. On cutting board with sharp knife, remove skin and bone from turkey-breast half. Cut turkey breast into 1/2-inch cubes.
2. In 8-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook garlic until well browned; discard garlic. In oil remaining in... - 30.5207
Chunky Turkey Chili
In a Dutch oven over medium heat, brown turkey; drain.
Add celery, peppers and onions; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Add the next four ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2 hours.
Add beans; heat through. - 30.4925
20 Min Turkey Chili
1. Heat oil in a big pot over medium heat. Add onions and jalapeno and cook 2 minutes.
2. Stir in garlic and peppers, sauté 4 minutes or until peppers start to become tender.
3. Stir in turkey and break up with fork, cook another 4 minutes until turkey is... - 28.8911
1. Saute the onion and garlic in the oil until tender but not browned. Add the ground turkey and cook, stirring to break up the meat, until all signs of pink have disappeared.
2. Add the tomatoes, chili, cumin, and salt. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10... - 27.7876
Chili Baste Turkey
Combine all ingredients in a pan; simmer 5 to 10 minutes.
Starting 1 hour before the turkey is done, baste the turkey all over with the warm basting sauce, using a wide, soft pastry brush or basting brush.
About every 10 minutes, gently brush more sauce all... - 24.525
Spicy Chili Made The Healthy Way
Who wouldn't enjoy a spicy and sumptuous chili for lunch? The ideal meal to warm you up on a cold winter day. Prepared this way, the dish offers a wealth of proteins and complex carbohydrates that keep you satisfied and energized for the rest of the day. - 0
Turkey Chilli Con Carne - Fitness
A great fitness recipe - perfect if you've just come back from the gym. Turkey mince is really low in fat and high in protein to keep you fuller for longer. Enjoy! - 0
Turkey Chili Recipes By Category