- » Turkey Cheesecloth
Turkey Cheesecloth Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey cheesecloth recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey cheesecloth recipes.
Stuffed Turkey Breast
Combine butter, onion, celery, croutons, bouillon, parsley, and poultry seasoning.
Cut turkey breast in thick slices, from breastbone to rib cage, leaving slices attached to bone.
Sprinkle turkey with salt and pepper.
Soak cheesecloth in wine.
Set turkey on... - 45.2835
Favourite Roast Turkey
Make the stuffing for the turkey.
Wash the turkey well, inspecting for pinfeathers, and chop off the wing tips, reserving them for later use with giblets in gravy or stock.
Dry the turkey inside and out with a kitchen towel.
Squeeze the juice from the 2... - 39.0045
Slow Cooked Turkey Breast
An unconventional turkey recipe created by the chef is a must try this Thanks Giving season. Make turkey breast absolutely luscious and flavorful following the chef's recipe. Tempting and great for potluck or over any other occasion all the year long. - 107.989
Roast Turkey With Cooked Giblets
Roast Turkey With Cooked Giblets has a sole taste. The giblet and turkey gives the Roast Turkey With Cooked Giblets a mouth-watering taste. Roast Turkey With Cooked Giblets is inspired by restaurants globally . Must catch it. - 38.4615
Galantine Of Turkey
1) Bone the turkey, remove the meat, leaving a shell and reserve the shell and the meat. Make broth with the bones.
2) Cube the meat from the drumsticks and breast in 1/3 inch pieces.
3) Grind rest of the turkey meat, lean pork and turkey together and... - 47.0625
Roast Stuffed Turkey
Wash the giblets and simmer them in water to cover for 20-30 minutes to make a rich stock.
Heat the oven to 300Â°F Wash the bird thoroughly, then dry and weigh it.
For the stuffing: Combine giblets, green chiles, onions, tarragon vinegar, olive oil, garlic,... - 44.9373
Thaw turkey if frozen.
Preheat oven to 425Â° F.
Remove giblets and discard.
Save the neck for making stock.
Rinse turkey and pat dry.
Gently loosen skin from meat on breast and legs by breaking the membrane that holds the skin to the meat and sliding your... - 39.1217
1. Set out a shallow roasting pan with rack.
2. Clean turkey (and cut off neck at body, leaving skin).
3. Rinse, drain and pat turkey dry with absorbent paper. Set aside.
4. Prepare Herb or Oyster Stuffing.
5. Rub cavities of turkey with salt.
6. Lightly fill... - 33.9011
The stuffed turkey is a stuffed and roasted preparation of turkey that can be prepared with a stuffing of choice. served with a gravy of wine and broth mixed along with pan drippings of the turkey roasted with lemon juice and seasonings, the stuffed turkey is... - 48.5914
Roast Turkey Supreme
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Rinse the turkey thoroughly and pat dry.
3) Rub the cavity and outer surface of the turkey with the seasonings.
4) Skewer neck skin and wings to back of the turkey, secure the cavity with skewers and... - 43.7175
Galantine Of Turkey
Galantine Of Turkey is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Galantine Of Turkey. - 44.3388
Ground Turkey Vegetable Round
1. Take a food processor.
2. Scrap zucchini and carrot.
3. In a slow cooker, place a metal rack.
4.. In a large bowl, put turkey.
5. Add bread crumbs, eggs, pine nuts, onions, horse radish, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and... - 46.2464
Golden Roast Turkey
Remove giblets and neck from turkey; wash, and set aside.
Wash turkey thoroughly inside and out.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Remove and discard any excess fat.
Prepare your choice of dressing.
Preheat oven to 325F.
Spoon some of dressing into neck cavity of... - 34.506
Turkey Noodle Soup
Combine turkey carcass and water in slow-cooking pot.
Add salt, pepper, onion, celery, and carrot.
Place parsley, marjoram and bay leaf in center of cheesecloth.
Gather up sides and tie.
Drop in pot with turkey.
Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
Remove... - 45.404
Chunky Turkey Soup
Place the turkey carcass in a soup kettle; add the water, onion, carrot and celery.
Slowly bring to a boil over low heat; cover and simmer for 1-1/2 hours.
Discard the turkey carcass.
Strain the broth through a cheesecloth-lined colander.
If using... - 39.3955
Turkey With Truffles
Cut off wings and legs of turkey.
Reserve open turkey lengthwise down the back.
Remove whole skin (unbroken), remove meat from bones.
Reserve both bones and meat.
Combine turkey wings, legs, and bones in deep kettle with water to cover.
Simmer for 1 1/2... - 40.571
Thaw turkey, if frozen; remove giblets from body cavity.
Rinse, drain and dry bird.
Rub cavity lightly with salt, if desired.
Loosely stuff neck area; fasten neck skin to back with skewer.
Stuff body cavity lightly (dressing expands); close cavity with... - 30.3161
Traditional Roast Turkey With Oyster Stuffing
Prepare turkey by pulling out any remaining pin feathers with tweezers and removing the oil sac at the base of the tail.
Wipe the interior and neck cavities with a damp cloth.
Salt cavities lightly with 1 tsp salt.
To prepare the stuffing, place bread cubes... - 43.9297
Roast Turkey With Corn Bread And Kale Stuffing And Paprika Pan Gravy
Make the stuffing: In a large skillet cook the onions and the celery with salt and pepper to taste in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until the vegetables are softened.
Add the kale in batches, stirring until each batch is wilted, and cook the... - 40.0554
Puerto Rican Turkey Sausage
Remove skin and meat from turkey bones.
Grind turkey skin, meat, and ham twice through the finest blade of a meat grinder.
Beat in 7 eggs, one at a time.
Stir in truffles, mushrooms, salt, nutmeg, and pepper.
It may be necessary to add some... - 46.2426
Baked Turkey And Dressing
1) Preheat the oven to 400-degree
2) In a roasting pan, place the turkey, season it with salt and stuff it with celery tops in the cavity
3) Take 1 stick butter, melt it and soak a large cheesecloth in it
4) Place this over the turkey... - 45.6604
Unsalted Turkey Stock
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Break the turkey carcass and put it in a large pot or soup kettle.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients and the distilled water to cover by 1 inch.
4) Partially cover the lid leaving about 1 inch for the... - 44.9329
Turkey In Aspic
Trim turkey slices to uniform shapes; arrange in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Top each portion with 4 egg slices, 3 or 4 asparagus spears, and a pimiento strip.
In saucepan soften gelatin in chicken broth and water.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Bring to boiling,... - 41.4675
Fat Free Smoked Turkey Stock
99% Fat Free Smoked Turkey Stock is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 39.506
Tie leg to tail, and skewer wing fiat against body.
Place, skin side up, on rack in roasting pan.
Completely cover with cheesecloth dipped in melted fat, or rub bird with fat and cover loosely with foil.
Roast at 325 Ã‚Â°F., allowing 3 1/2-4 hours for... - 22.046
Thanksgiving Turkey Soup
Break turkey carcass into pieces.
Place in a 6- to 8-quart pot.
Add onion, celery and water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to maintain a gentle boil.
Skim foam from surface until surface is clear.
Add bay leaves, thyme, peppercorns and salt.
Simmer, with lid... - 47.1426
Turkey Noodle Soup
This Turkey Noodle Soup sets my appetite for a delightful meal ! This spicy turkey and macaroni appetizer with carrots, spiced with pepper, and herbed with parsley and sage is a delicious option for you ! Make this Turkey Noodle Soup and let me know if you... - 41.2462
1. Take a small saucepan and add turkey neck, heart, and gizzard in it. Before placing the turkey neck into saucepan, cut it into three pieces.
2. Add salt and water into the saucepan
3. Make a bouquet garni by tying celery, parsley, bay leaf,... - 42.2111
Turkey Salad With Honey Cream Dressing
Spoon the yogurt into a yogurt cheese funnel or a strainer lined with cheesecloth.
Set over a glass and allow to drain for about 10 minutes.
Cook the pasta in a pot of boiling water for 10 minutes, or until just tender.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
Place... - 49.4605
Roast Turkey With Sausage And Chestnut Stuffings
1. Peel the chestnuts.
2. Wipe turkey dry inside and out with a damp cloth.
3. Loosen skin with your hand, working down under the skin from the neck end to the breast. Use a small knife to loosen skin from meat at places where skin does not... - 44.4036
1. Place the turkey, skin side up, in an 8-quart stockpot. Add the broth and enough cold water to cover the turkey (about 2 gallons). Bring the water to a simmer over medium heat. As the water heats, the turkey will throw off grayish foam, which you should... - 39.6388
Curried Turkey Salad With Grapes And Almonds
1) In a stockpot, place the turkey breast in 5 quarts of water, along with the carrots, onion and celery to poach the turkey breast.
2) Prepare a bouquet garni by tying the bay leaves, peppercorns, parsley and thyme in a square of cotton cheesecloth... - 46.0882
Turkey Salad With Honey Cream Dressing
1) Into a yogurt cheese funnel or a strainer lined with cheesecloth, spoon the yogurt. Into a yogurt cheese funnel or a strainer lined with cheesecloth, spoon the yogurt.
2) Over a glass, set the strainer and allow to drain for about 10 minutes.
3) In... - 45.7339
Rinse turkey, then truss with cord and pin neck skin to the back with a skewer.
Leave the cavity open.
Set bird crosswise on a large length of cheesecloth and tie ends over the breast to form a sling.
Place on a rack in a large steamer (or use a deep roast... - 41.7311
Turkey In Aspic
Trim turkey slices to uniform shapes; arrange in 13x9x2-inch pan.
Top each with 4 egg slices, about 3 asparagus spears, and a pimiento strip.
In medium saucepan soften gelatin in chicken broth and water.
Add onion, lemon juice, horseradish, and parsley.
Bring... - 43.2844
Roast Turkey Vegetable Soup With Rice
Next time you serve a roast turkey, use the leftovers to make this comforting soup. Cut off any meat thats clinging to the bones and wrap it so it does not dry out. Then use the carcass to make the stock. - 39.6937
Cassoulet For A Crowd
1. Place the turkey with giblets and hocks in a kettle or Dutch oven. Add water, carrot, onion and salt.
2. Tie the garlic, bay leaves, thyme and parsley sprigs in a piece of cheesecloth. Push under liquid.
3. Bring slowly to boiling; reduce heat; cover.... - 36.9664