- » Turkey Cheese Pie
Turkey Cheese Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey cheese pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey cheese pie recipes.
Turkey Pie With Cheese Biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium saucepan, heat butter and sautÃ© onion and mushrooms for about 5 minutes with frequent stirring.
3. Remove the pan from heat and stir in flour, salt and ground red pepper... - 47.2331
Two Cheese Turkey Pie
In a large skillet cook turkey and onion until turkey is no longer pink, stirring to break up pieces.
Drain off any fat.
Stir in cream cheese until melted.
Stir in mushrooms and pepper.
For crust, unwrap biscuits and separate.
Arrange biscuits in a... - 41.8128
Leftover Turkey Pie
Leftover turkey is being used to make a pie. You never know what you can do with leftover turkey but sometimes you can do magic with your hands.I make lots of stuff with my leftover turkey & make some delicious leftover turkey pie recipe. Enjoy! - 26.9307
You May Also Like!
Fiesta Turkey Pie
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Cook turkey in nonstick skillet over medium heat about 10 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink, stirring to break turkey into small pieces.
Stir in salsa.
Press crescent roll dough onto bottom, up side and on rim of 9-inch pie... - 27.6995
Turkey Tortilla Pie
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium high heat.
Add onion and garlic and saute 5 minutes.
Add turkey and saute until cooked through, breaking up clumps with back of spoon, about 10 minutes.
Mix in beans, tomatoes with juices,... - 42.1567
Spicy Ground Turkey Pot Pie
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook ground turkey and onion, stirring frequently, until all pan juices evaporate and turkey is well browned.
2. Stir in chili powder; cook 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes with their liquid, water,... - 31.0632
Potato-topped Turkey Pie
Saute first 5 ingredients in 3 tablespoons butter in a large Dutch oven until tender.
Add English peas, turkey, thyme, basil, and sage, mix well.
Melt 1/4 cup butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat, add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1... - 42.1433
Hot And Spicy Turkey Pie
In a medium saucepan combine chicken broth, celery, and onion.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 3 to 4 minutes or till vegetables are crisp-tender.
Do not drain.
In a small mixing bowl stir together salsa and cornstarch.
Add to saucepan... - 46.4022
Turkey Divan With Broccoli & Cheese
1. Place margarine in 1-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high 20 to 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in flour, nutmeg and broth. Microwave uncovered 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds with wire whisk, until thickened. Stir in 1/4 cup cheese and... - 32.4185
Turkey Pie In A Skillet
Cook celery in butter till tender.
Add stuffing mix and water; toss to coat.
In bowl combine eggs, milk, soup mix, onion, and pepper.
Stir in turkey; turn into well-greased 8-inch skillet; sprinkle with cheese.
Top with stuffing mixture.
Cover; cook over... - 40.0139
A Rich Turkey Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2)In a medium skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter. Saute the sliced mushrooms for 5 minutes.
3) Add in the salad greens into a bowl. Sprinkle the dillweed on top. Refrigerate.
4) Whip the cream and transfer... - 40.7708
Turkey Cottage Pie
Turkey cottage pie is a baked cheesy poultry recipe. Made with pre cooked turkey or chicken, the turkey cottage pie is prepared with golden onion soup for flavor. Cooked with vegetables swiss cheese and turkey, the turkey vegetable mix is topped with hot... - 41.1385