- » Turkey Cheese Ball
Turkey Cheese Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey cheese ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey cheese ball recipes.
Ground Turkey Balls
Soak bread in water to cover for 5 minutes; squeeze very dry and crumble into bowl with turkey, sausage, eggs, Gruyere, parsley, nutmeg and pepper.
Shape mixture into 10 balls, using about 1/4 cup mixture for each ball.
Arrange on rack in jelly roll pan or... - 29.9444
Smoked Turkey Or Chicken Balls
1) In a large mixing bowl, mix first four ingredients.
2) Divide and shape into 32 small balls.
3) Dredge in Parmesan cheese and chill.
4) Place a toothpick in each.
5) Serve frozen. - 32.3849
Spicy Spinach Balls
1. Combine the ground turkey or beef and the herbs and spices in a medium-sized bowl, and mix thoroughly. Set aside for 15 minutes. Add the remaining spinach ball ingredients, and mix well.
2. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Shape the spinach... - 34.8368
Stuffed Italian Cheese And Herb Meatballs
Meaty meatballs. This is a wonderful video of a truly Italian variety of meatball with turkey,pepperoni,olives and cheese. The inclusion of cooking cream with the herbs gives an amusing flavor. It is bound to be a hit with your friends and family when they... - 118.934
Honey Mustard Turkey Meatballs
In a bowl, combine turkey, egg, cracker crumbs, cheese, onion, ginger and 3 tablespoons mustard.
Form into 30 balls, 1 in each.
Place in a greased 13-in x 9-in.x 2-in. baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until juices run clear.
In a... - 39.9621
Stuffed Turkey Breast - Part 1 - Tacchino Ripieno
I went home for Christmas and my mother taught me how to make this wonderful Stuffed Turkey Breast. So why don't you watch this two part video on making the delicious stuffed turkey for your thanksgiving. Watch the Stuffed Turkey Breast part 2- Tacchino... - 0
Rice Balls W/ Chicken, Peas & Tomato Sauce
Rice balls are fabulous as a side dish or an entrée. This dish can be modified in various ways; for a healthier version opt for ground turkey or chicken rather than beef, or if you are a vegetarian omit the meat altogether. We hope you enjoy our first... - 43.0375
Turkey And Biscuit Turnovers
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray a cookie sheet with no-stick spray and set aside.
In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese, condensed soup, milk, salt and pepper until smooth.
Add the turkey, onions and pimientos, if desired.
Mix until well... - 46.2796
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray a broiler pan with vegetable oil.
In a small saucepan over medium heat, warm milk.
Tear bread into pieces into a small bowl.
Pour warm milk over bread.
Let soak about 10 minutes, then squeeze out excess milk.
In a bowl,... - 41.1822
Ringo give you a quick and easy way to whip up some turkey meatballs with your bird this season. - 0
Ground Turkey Vegetable Round
1. Take a food processor.
2. Scrap zucchini and carrot.
3. In a slow cooker, place a metal rack.
4.. In a large bowl, put turkey.
5. Add bread crumbs, eggs, pine nuts, onions, horse radish, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and... - 46.2464
Smoked Gouda Stuffed Meatballs
Meatballs are great appetizers for a dinner party. And, when come with a tastefully prepared smoked gouda cheese stuffing, they get an elegant touch! Watch this video and learn how you can make this easy recipe! - 134.719
Turkey Pesto Meatballs With Zucchini And Pasta
1) Finely chop the basil leaves in a food processor or blender.
2) Take a large bowl and mix basil leaves with turkey, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, garlic, egg, salt and pepper with fork (be careful not to mix with hands as the meat will become... - 41.7493
Spaghetti And Spicy Turkey Meatballs
In a large pot, cook the spaghetti in boiling water for 10 to 12 minutes, or until tender; drain well.
While the spaghetti is cooking, prepare the meatballs.
In a large bowl, mix together the turkey, bread crumbs, parsley, oregano, Parmesan, egg white and... - 32.2102
Join Honeysuckle Catering in this special "Spring Fling" recipe recommendation for Turkey Sliders! - 142.542
Tapenade Turkey Meatballs
Tapenade-Turkey Meatballs - The mild flavor of turkey creates an ideal canvas for both savory and sweet tapenades. - 109.118
Easy Turkey Meatballs
Meatballs are an universal favorite, and turkey meatballs hold a special place among food lovers. Never mind if you don't know how to make turkey meatballs at home. With this easy-to-follow, detailed recipe on the same you will be able to pull up a feat in... - 92.3568
1. In a medium skillet, heat butter to saute onion, celery and garlic until golden brown.
2. In a bowl, place turkey and add onion mixture along with the leftover ingredients.
3. Use a fork to mix well.
4. Shape the mixture into 1-inch balls and saute... - 41.7454
Gruyere Stuffed Turkey Burgers With Fresh Tomato Basil Relish
When it comes to the warmer months there's nothing quite like being able to just rustle up a quick and tasty recipe at the drop of a hat, without having to spend hours slaving over a hot stove. Apart from having confidence to try cooking from scratch, the... - 0
Turkey burgers are a delicious change of pace from the high fat beef burgers. The Indian chef in this video makes American-style turkey burgers, adding Indian flavors to it. A burger for Indian flavor and spice lovers! - 112.159
Turkey Meatballs (with Spaghetti)
This is a low fat recipe as the Meatballs are baked and not fried. Besides The Chef shows a simple recipe to make the sauce. You can always substitute the turkey with chicken or any meat. - 115.129
Crusty Turkey Pot Pie
In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients.
Stir in turkey, vegetables, salt and pepper.
Spoon into a greased 11-in.x 7-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
For crust, combine potato flakes, flour and Parmesan in a bowl; cut in butter until crumbly.
Add water, 1... - 44.2024
Spicy Blue Cheeseburgers
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. In a medium-sized bowl mix the herbs and spices.
3. Divide the meat into 4 balls of equal size and shape into patties.
4. To stuff the burgers, divide each patty in half and flatten. Place 1 piece of blue cheese on each half and top... - 37.8729
Mini Ha Ha Pizzas
1. Preheat oven to 500°. Shape thawed bread dough into balls. On floured board, using rolling pin, roll out to 3- or 4-inch circles, or pat out with your hands. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray. Place 4 circles of dough on each sheet. Spread each... - 33.5133
Moroccan Style Burger - July 4th Special
Fun Fact: Did you know that Morocco was one of the first nations to recognize the U.S. as an independent country in 1777? July 4th is the American independence day - it's a holiday here in the U.S. People go to parks with family and friends, barbecue, have a... - 129.87
1. In a cup or small bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water and let stand for 10 minutes to activate yeast.
2. In a medium bowl combine the flours and salt.
3. Add oil and yeast mixture and bind into a soft dough
4. Turn out onto a floured... - 50.0946
Mafalde And Meatballs
1) In a large nonstick saucepan, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add half of the garlic and cook for about a minute. Add the tomatoes and basil and bring the mixture to a boil. Bring the heat down and cook gently over low heat for about 25 minutes... - 37.6804
Spaghetti With Heavenly Meatballs
1. Marinara Sauce: In large saucepan combine onion, chicken broth, garlic, paprika, basil, salt, oregano, pepper, and fennel seeds. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until broth is reduced by half.
2. Add crushed tomatoes and whole tomatoes with their... - 40.2335
Cheese Turks boasts of turkey flavored with the richness of cheese and butter. This bake and serve dish is pretty easy to prepare too. Check out the recipe of Cheese Turks. - 31.3713
Betty's Cheese Pastry Puffs -- Christmas
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Cheese Pastry Puffs for Christmas. These are great when filled with Holiday Turkey salad and served as an appetizer. - 0
Beef Meatballs: College Cooking 101 Part 1
UC Berkeley student, Katie, visits the Ask a Chef.tv kitchen to learn how to make great food with dorm room appliances. In Part 1 of this episode, Ryan shows Katie how to make turkey meatballs that can be used many ways. - 113.556
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a large bowl combine meat with egg and parsley.
Season with garlic salt and pepper and mix well with hands.
Add cheese and bread crumbs and mix until thoroughly combined.
If necessary, add more bread crumbs so mixture appears... - 29.9861
Heat oven to 450°F.
Spray a 14-inch pizza pan with a non-fat cooking spray (or 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan).
Sprinkle 1 Tbs.cornmeal into prepared pan.
Combine remaining 1/2 cup cornmeal, flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add milk and liquid Butter Buds; stir... - 40.8082
Sweet Potato And Sausage Pizza
Pizza lovers, here is another unique pizza recipe for you. This Sweet Potato and Sausage Pizza will definitely draw your attention. Watch this video to see how you can make this sweet and spicy pizza at home. - 117.585
Mini Meatballs With Pasta And Apple Pesto
1) In a food processor or blender, add basil, apple, cheese, walnuts, garlic, 1 teaspoon sauce and salt to process.
2) Slowly add oil until mixture is smooth.
3) Follow instruction to cook the bow tie pasta. Drain water and set aside.
4) In the... - 40.5976
Miniature Chicken Puffs
In saucepan melt butter or margarine in the boiling water.
Add flour and dash salt; stir vigorously.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly and vigorously, till mixture forms a ball that does not separate.
Remove from heat and cool for 2 to 3... - 43.534
Healthy Homemade Pizza
Everything tastes better homemade! Great tasting, low fat, whole wheat crust, everyone will love it! - 38.032
Mama Mia Meatballs
Meatballs in marinara sauce which you definitely going to love. - 35.1429
Snappy Meatball Heroes
In a large bowl, beat egg with salt, herb seasoning, red pepper flakes, and garlic.
Add chopped onion, beef, veal, crumbs, and Parmesan cheese; mix well.
Shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
Place meatballs in a 5-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
In same... - 42.0418
It takes a pair... of meatballs, that is to make good Dude Food. Sean’s got the carnivore’s version with ground beef and Adam’s going, going, gone veggie. Both recipes are simple, easy to make, and sure to be a hit at the next potluck dinner you really... - 0
New Mexico Chalupas
1 Prepare the masa dough: fluff the lard by beating with a wooden spoon or in the small bowl of an electric mixer on medium-high speed. Stir in the masa harina, or turn the mixer to low and add the masa and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2 Add the water a little at a... - 38.5506