- » Turkey Cannelloni
Turkey Cannelloni Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey cannelloni recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey cannelloni recipes.
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat a 13X9X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2) In a pot of boiling water, cook the pasta as per its packet instructions. Do not add salt.
3) Drain the pasta and keep aside.
4) Drain the spinach between paper... - 48.0341
FILLING: In small skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook onions until softened, stirring occasionally.
Rinse spinach; shake off excess water.
Cook spinach with just the water clinging to leaves for 3 to 5 minutes or until wilted.
Drain and let... - 47.7257
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6.
Melt the margarine in a pan, stir in the flour and cook for three minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat and gradually stir in the milk.
Bring to the boil, stirring all the time until the sauce thickens.
Stir in the cheese and... - 46.2471
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2) In a saucepan, put 1 quart of milk.
3) On low heat, bring to the boiling point.
4) In another saucepan, heat the butter or margarine.
5) To this, add the flour, and cook for 3 minutes, stirring... - 44.9873
You May Also Like!
Cannelloni Style Crepes
Saute onion in margarine until golden.
Add veal, turkey, and garlic and cook until meat is browned.
Mix together the ricotta, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan, eggs, salt, spinach, parsley, and the browned meat.
To assemble, place about 1/3 cup of filling in a ribbon... - 42.328
Prepare Roasted Tomato Sauce.
While tomatoes are roasting, combine onion, garlic, butter, and 1/4 cup water in a 9- by 13-inch baking pan.
Place in a 450° oven.
Bake, uncovered, stirring once or twice, until onion begins to brown and liquid has evaporated... - 34.7093
Turkey Vegetable Soup
1. Place large pot on medium flame and pour olive oil in it.
2. Drop onion and garlic into the pot. Stir, and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add chopped carrot and celery. Cook for an additional 4 minutes.
4. Throw potatoes, diced tomatoes, turkey, bay... - 0