- » Turkey Burger
Turkey Burger Recipes
Turkey burger unlike its beefy counterparts is low in calorie. When preparing turkey burger it is too important to ignore the role of seasoning. The must-to-include condiments include red onion, gremolata, parsley, ... More »
Join Honeysuckle Catering in this special "Spring Fling" recipe recommendation for Turkey Sliders! - 142.542
Easy Turkey Burgers: How To Make Juicy, Flavorful Turkey Burgers
A spicy, flavorful, and moist turkey burger. An all time favorite delicious burger made with ground turkey. In this video the recipe brings out the smoky, char-grilled aroma outside and the juicy inside to make it a perfect choice even if you are a beef... - 128.224
Juicy Habanero Turkey Cheese Burger
1. Mince the garlic and finely chop the parsley and habanero chile, remove the seeds and keep it aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine turkey, garlic, chile powder, thyme, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, salt, and pepper and the... - 117.431
Spicy Turkey Burgers
How do you feel about a spicy and crispy turkey burger? If you are avoiding burgers for health reasons, then these burgers are just perfect. Prepared with lean turkey and fresh vegetables, they are ideal just with or without buns. Simply shape up your patties... - 107.956
Easy Turkey Burgers
Thanksgiving is over and wondering what to do with leftover turkey, then take a look at this wonderful turkey burger recipe. The chef here shows how to combine remaining turkey with your favorite burger toppings and some basic ingredients to make a perfect... - 103.997
Grilled Turkey Burger
Looking for an easy recipe that will knock everyone's socks off and is a sure hit? Then try this grilled turkey burger that is sure to disappear as soon as it is served! - 97.895
Why not make burgers using turkey, a variation to the regular chicken, pork or beef burgers. Watch this innovative video to make turkey burger with mint sauce and sour cream. - 93.268
Chipotle Turkey Burger
If you think, you deserve a real treat, then cook this burger up, only for yourself. This fabulous chipotle turkey cheese burger is so gorgeous that you would remember this forever. How to prepare? Well, check with the video to learn the details. - 90.1672
Delicious Turkey Burger
Ooh la ! The Gourmet Dude shows us how to make a lean and mean turkey burger smothered in mushrooms in the kitchen. You can make them quick and easy on the grill pan indoors. Perfect dish for people who don't have enough time to cook elaborate meals. Enjoy! - 84.0572
Lean Turkey Burgers
This healthy recipe for turkey burgers satisfies your burger craving without expanding your waistline. This recipe is for those who want to cut beef out of their diet, but still love a good burger! Turkey is tasty, cheap and low in calories so it's... - 80.1568
Turkey Vegetable Burgers
1) Set the oven temperature to 375°F before baking.
2) In a skillet, over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon water and sauté onion and garlic in it for 3-5 minutes until water evaporate.
3) Stir in celery and sauté for 3 minutes... - 45.2551
Turkey Burgers Deluxe
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground turkey seasonings, onion and garlic.
2. Mix well with your hands.
3. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and shape each into a large patty.
4. In a large skillet or frying pan, melt butter.
5. Fry the... - 45.1789
Potted Turkey Burgers
1 In a medium bowl, add turkey, 2 tablespoons broth, bread crumbs, scallion, 2 teaspoons parsley, salt, and pepper;mix well.
2 Form the mixture into 4 patties.
3 In a medium skillet, heat margerine until bubbly.
4 Add the patties and cook for... - 44.8319
Mushroom Turkey Burgers
In a medium bowl, combine the turkey, garlic, paprika and pepper until well combined.
Shape into 4 patties, each 3/4" thick.
Spray an unheated, large no-stick skillet with no-stick spray.
Heat the skillet over medium heat.
Add the patties to the skillet and... - 43.798
Turkey Burgers With Apple Mint Relish
To prepare the relish, peel, halve and core the apples.
Chop them finely or, using the large holes of a hand-held grater shredder, shred them.
Transfer to a large bowl and add the vinegar, mint, sugar, oil, celery seeds, mustard seeds and salt.
Stir and toss... - 42.6684
Turkey Burgers With Secret Sauce
To make the burgers: Preheat the broiler.
Coat a broiler-pan rack with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine the turkey, bread crumbs, parsley, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Shape the mixture into 4 burgers.
Place the burgers on the prepared rack.
Broil 4" to... - 42.5125
Down Home Turkey Burgers
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a bowl, add the turkey, liquid smoke, egg white, garlic, barbeque sauce, onion, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
3 Mix throughly and shape into 4 patties.
4 ... - 42.3733
Middle Eastern Turkey Burgers
1. In a mixing bowl knead the burgers together to their shape.
2. Broil for 5 minute on each side.
3. Blend garlic, lemon, water and tahini together. Blend till the consistency is similar to heavy cream. If too thick, add some water.
4. Taste the... - 42.3329
Turkey Burgers With Cranberry Glaze
Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Combine the turkey, egg white, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and pepper and shape into 4 burgers.
Combine the cranberry sauce and lemon juice in a small saucepan and heat until it is... - 42.0657
Herbed Turkey Burgers
1. With the tip of a sharp meat knife or kitchen scissors, loosen the skin and pull if off the meat.
2. Cut off all the fat from the meat, then cube into smaller chunks.
3. In a food processor jar, add the turkey pieces and mince. Alternately... - 42.0494
Grilled Turkey Burgers
In large mixing bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, green pepper, onions, milk, salt, and pepper.
Add turkey and mix well.
Shape mixture into five 3/4-inch-thick patties.
Grill patties on an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 6 minutes.
Turn patties... - 41.5027
Cajun Turkey Burgers
1. Using hands or a large wooden spoon, in a medium bowl, blend turkey, mushrooms, and onions with spices, Worcestershire sauce, and seasonings
2. Shape into 4 patties of equal size.
3. Heat a saute pan on medium to high heat or a grill.
4. Add... - 41.4972
Cheddar-chutney Turkey Burgers
In medium bowl, mix ground turkey, chutney, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper.
Divide the mixture and shape into four patties, each 1/2- to 3/4- inch thick.
Season grill grates; preheat on HI for 5 minutes, then adjust to appropriate cook setting.
Grill burgers... - 41.0712
Savory Stuffed Turkey Burgers
In medium bowl, combine turkey, 2 tablespoons steak sauce, onion, thyme and pepper; shape into 8 thin patties.
Place 2 tablespoons prepared stuffing in center of each of 4 patties.
Top with remaining patties.
Seal edges to form 4 patties; set aside.
In small... - 40.7835
Turkey Burgers With Sun Dried Tomatoes
Place the sun-dried tomatoes, turkey and tarragon in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
Spoon the mixture into a bowl and stir in the onion.
Add the paprika and salt.
Mix well, divide into 4 portions and shape into burgers.
Stretch two strips... - 40.5781
1. In a bowl, combine the turkey, breadcrumbs, and the next eight ingredients and stir till welll blended
2. Add egg white and stir o blend; divide this mixture into two halves and shape them into 0.5" thick patties
3. Spray a medium nonstickl skillet... - 40.569
Chutney Stuffed Turkey Burgers
In a medium mixing bowl combine egg, the 1/4 cup bread crumbs, and green onion.
Add meat; mix well.
Shape meat mixture into eight 1/4 -inch-thick patties, 4 inches in diameter.
For stuffing, in a small bowl combine carrot, chutney, and the 1 tablespoon bread... - 39.7147
Sour Cream Turkey Burgers
In a large mixing bowl stir together half of the sour cream dip, the bread crumbs, green onions, salt, and pepper.
Add ground turkey.
Shape mixture into four 3/4-inch-thick patties.
In a 10-inch skillet cook patties in hot oil over medium-high heat... - 39.5755
Turkey Burger Bundles
Mix the turkey with the bacon, green and red peppers, onion, coriander, chutney, and 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and black pepper in a large bowl.
Shape into 4 patties and set aside.
On a 30-inch-long sheet of heavy-duty foil, toss the lima beans with the... - 38.5934
In bowl combine egg and 1/4 cup water.
Stir in 1/2 cup stuffing mix, dried onion, bouillon granules, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Add ground turkey or ground veal; mix well.
Shape into five 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Coat with the 1 cup... - 38.4525
Barbecued Turkey Burgers
1. Take a bowl, add turkey along with barbecue sauce, rice bran, green onion and mustard to it and mix well.
2. Shape the mixture into 4 burgers.
3. Allow the burgers to broil till it reaches desired consistency.
4. Take out and grease buns mildly... - 37.4771
Down Home Turkey Burgers
Mix together the turkey, liquid smoke, egg white, garlic, barbeque sauce, onion, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
Shape into 4 patties.
Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill the turkey burgers for 7-8 minutes, or according... - 37.2501
Turkey & Mushroom Burgers
In a medium-size bowl, beat egg white and wine until blended.
Stir in crumbs, salt, pepper, and shallots; then lightly mix in turkey and mushrooms.
Shape turkey mixture into 6 patties, each about 1/2 inch thick.
Spray a wide nonstick frying pan with cooking... - 37.127
Peppered Turkey Watercress Burgers
Combine ground turkey, chopped watercress, yogurt, 1 teaspoon cracked pepper, and salt in a large bowl; stir well.
Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping into 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Sprinkle 1 teaspoon cracked pepper over both sides of patties,... - 36.971
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together, except the margarine, blend well to mix.
2) Shape the mixture into 6 patties and then coat well with the bread crumbs.
3) In a skillet, melt the margarine over a medium heat.
4) Cook the patties for... - 36.4277
Herbed Turkey Burgers
These Turkey Burgers make an excellent meal. The herbs seasoning is too good. Try this out for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Turkey Burgers are welcome ! - 35.6796
Broiled Turkey Burgers
Combine first 10 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Add egg white; stir until blended.
Divide mixture into 2 equal portions, shaping into 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Dredge patties in flour.
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat... - 35.3677
To make burgers, combine ground turkey with egg whites, crumbs, onion, mace, salt, and pepper.
Shape into 4 patties.
Place on a plate and refrigerate until ready to grill.
Cook burgers over medium-high heat, turning once.
Turkey burgers will... - 34.9917
Homemade Herbed Turkey Burgers
1. In a food processor, mince the scallions, garlic and parsley.
2. In a medium-size bowl, combine the minced vegetables with the turkey, bread crumbs, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, egg white, thyme and pepper, and mix to blend well.
3. Divide the mixture... - 34.7972
Herbed Turkey Burgers
1 In a food procesor, mince the onion, garlic and parsley.
2 In a medium bowl, combine the minced vegetables with the turkey, breadcrumbs, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, egg white, oregano and pepper, and mix to blend well.
3 Divide the mixture into 4 equal... - 34.4127
Turkey Burgers is an amazingly delicious snack recipe. A delicious Turkey Burgers will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. - 32.5752
Turkey Burgers With Beetroot Relish
1. Tip turkey into a bowl with the thyme. Finely grate in the zest from the lemon and add a little seasoning. Use your hands to mix the ingredients well, then shape into 4 patties. Chill until ready to cook. Can be frozen for up to 1 month.
2. Mix the... - 32.4598
Blt Turkey Burgers
1. Crumble bacon into a medium bowl. Add turkey, 2 tablespoons of the mayonnaise, salt, and pepper. With wet hands, shape into four patties about
1 inch thick.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add burgers and cook until browned and cooked... - 31.7138
1. In bowl, mix first 6 ingredients and 1 tablespoon butter. Shape into two 3 1/2-inch patties.
2. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter; add patties and cook until golden, turning once, about 10 minutes.
3. Slice each bun horizontally... - 31.5625
Curried Turkey Burgers
GETTING READY 1) Arrange the ingredients required. MAKING 2) According to package directions, prepare sour cream sauce mix. ... - 31.0126
In bowl combine turkey, margarine, water, and broth mix; form into 2 equal patties.
Spray 9- or 10-inch nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat; add patties and brown on both sides.
Reduce heat to low and add onions; cover... - 30.9297
Yogurt Turkey Burgers
1. Heat the oil in a small skillet and saute the scallion for 2 minutes. Put the turkey in a medium-sized bowl and add the cooked scal-lion, bread crumbs, milk, yogurt cheese, salt, pepper, sage, and parsley. Mix well and shape into 4 burgers. Cover and... - 30.6199
Barbecue Turkey Burgers
Combine the first four ingredients together in a bowl.
Form meat into patties.
Place patties in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes before cooking.
Grill outside on outdoor grill or on a Jen-Aire grill inside for best results.
Baste patties with Bar-B-Q... - 29.8715
Combine turkey, almonds, egg, onion, parsley and Cheddar cheese with French dressing.
Cut buns in half.
Place the bottom part of buns in a baking dish and put a quarter of the mixture on each bun; cover with top part, cook 3 minutes. - 29.8135
1. Preheat the broiler. Spray the broiler rack with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Lightly combine the turkey, onion, egg, parsley, garlic, tarragon, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Form into 4 burgers. Broil 4 inches from heat until brown, about 5 minutes on each... - 28.747
Turkey Burgers With Bbq Rub
In a medium bowl mix together the turkey, mustard, Worcestershire, garlic, salt and pepper just until combined.
Form into 4 patties.
Coat the patties with the rub.
Rotate in the Standard Flat Basket for 25 minutes or until cooked through. - 27.5328
Quick-and-easy Turkey Burgers
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Divide turkey mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each portion into a '/2-inch-thick patty. Combine teriyaki sauce and water in a small bowl.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over... - 26.9427
Turkey Burgers With Sage And Onion
1 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches from the heat.
In a medium-size bowl, combine the turkey, onion, sage, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper.
With moistened hands, form the mixture into 4 patties.
2 Place the patties on a lightly greased broiler pan... - 26.2426
Mix all ingredients except buns.
Shape mixture into 4 patties, each about 3/4 inch thick.
Arrange patties on microwavable rack in microwavable dish.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high 6 to 7 minutes, turning patties over after 3 minutes, until no... - 23.8777
Magically Moist Turkey Burgers
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients; shape into 6 burgers. Grill or broil until done. Serve, if desired, on hamburger buns with your favorite toppings. - 22.274
Barbecued Beef Or Turkey Burgers
Brown meat with chopped onion.
Add chile sauce and ketchup, along with a 1/2 cup of water, blend in the flour.
Stir until thickened and allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes - 21.7358
Combine ingredients; shape into 4 patties.
Grill, broil or pan-fry as desired.
Refrigerate leftovers. - 19.246
Combine ingredients; shape into patties.
Grill, broil or pan-fry until no longer pink in center.
Refrigerate leftovers. - 19.1643
Christmas Turkey Burgers
1. Preheat oven at 350*F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine parsnips, olive oil and pepper powder. Place it over baking tray and roast it in the oven for 10 minutes at 350* F.
3. In another bowl, combine minced meat, chopped onions, cinnamon,... - 0
Chipotle Turkey Burgers
This recipe is easy, gluten free and very tasty. Make a bunch of these and freeze them so you have them handy! Enjoy! - 0
Feta Basil Turkey Burgers- Quick And Easy Dinner Idea
This recipe for feta basil turkey burgers is one of the quickest dinner recipes I know! Mix ground turkey with a few fun flavors and throw it on the grill or in a skillet. If you're looking for a quick and easy dinner recipe, give this a try! - 0
Turkey Burger Recipes By Category