- » Turkey Breast Rub
Turkey Breast Rub Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey breast rub recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey breast rub recipes.
Wegmans Garlic & Herb Rubbed Roasted Turkey
1. In a small bowl, mix together turbinado sugar and garlic herb seasoning.
2. Loosen the skin of turkey, by putting hand between flesh and skin.
3. Try to loosen underneath, breast and thighs.
4. Divide the sugar mixture into 3 parts.
5. Rub 1... - 107.36
Smoked Turkey Breast
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a bowl, mix together the corn oil, liquid smoke, garlic powder, ginger and white pepper.
3) Into the turkey breast, rub the mixture.
4) In a roasting pan, place the turkey, skin side facing... - 39.6583
No Fuss Turkey Breast
1) Rub turkey breast with oil.
2) In a slow cooker, place the meat, add water, cover, and cook on high for one hour or low for 4-5 hours.
3) Let it cool and store in freezer.
4) Use as required. - 32.415
Thanksgiving Recipes : How To Make A Roasted Turkey Breast
Rebecca Brand shows how to make the simplest of turkey breast dinners, special enough for your Thanksgiving dinner centerpiece but easy and done in 35 minutes. Simple ingredients of sage and butter add to the delicious turkey flavor and the gravy is made in a... - 0
Baked Turkey Breast
Learn how to make Baked Turkey Breast Recipe. But firstly, how did I get this Baked Turkey Breast Recipe? An interesting story is behind this. Our family was invited to a dinner party and my husband liked it very much. Next day I requested my friend who was... - 37.8344
Braised Turkey Breast In Apple Juice
1) Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Take the turkey breast and rub with oil. Sprinkle sage, salt, pepper and paprika.
3) Take a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan and lightly grease it with oil.
4) Place garlic and onion in it. Place the turkey... - 46.9432
Butter Rubbed Roast Turkey With An Apple Cider Glaze
Get ready to be stupefied by the irresistible and addictive taste of this Butter Rubbed Roast Turkey With An Apple Cider Glaze recipe. The goodness of Poultry makes Butter Rubbed Roast Turkey With An Apple Cider Glaze a healthy treat. This compelling Butter... - 45.556
Mustard Roasted Turkey Breast
Rinse the turkey and pat dry with paper towels.
Use your fingers to gently loosen the skin from the meat to create a pocket on each side of the breast.
Leave the skin attached to the breast bones.
Rub the mustard onto the meat underneath the skin.
Spray the... - 31.4228
Spinach-stuffed Turkey Breast
Spinach-Stuffed Turkey Breast is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Spinach-Stuffed Turkey Breast; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 43.3488
Garlic Roasted Turkey Breast
1. Use a sharp knife to make 12 cuts on the surface of the turkey and pat the turkey dry
2. Prepare an oven cooking bag that is the size of the turkey and the vegetables.
3. Prepare baking tray for the turkey.
4. Preheat the oven to... - 41.8348
Glazed Turkey Breast With Sweet Potato Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Place the sweet potatoes in a medium size saucepan, cover with boiling unsalted water, and cook, covered, for 15 minutes or until tender when pierced with a knife.
Drain well and mash.
Stir in the grated orange rind.
Meanwhile,... - 42.9943
Smoked Turkey Breast With Ginger Peanut Sauce
1. Keep aside turkey breast rubbed with olive oil and sprinkled with garlic powder.
2. Follow manufacturer instructions to prepare the smoker.
3. Add briquettes till 3/4th of charcoal pan and ignite. Wait for 20 minutes to partially ashen the... - 45.2505
Barbecued Turkey Breast
Rinse turkey; pat dry with paper towels.
Combine brown sugar, paprika, garlic, salt and peppers in small bowl; rub sugar mixture on inside and outside of turkey breast.
Arrange medium Kingsford briquets on each side of a rectangular metal or foil drip... - 40.2844
Roasted Turkey Breast
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Trim excess fat from turkey breast. Rinse turkey under cold water, and pat dry. Starting at neck cavity, loosen skin from breast by inserting fingers and gently pushing between skin and meat. Place turkey, breast side up, on a... - 29.1248
Thyme And Garlic Roasted Turkey Breast
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
Loosen skin from turkey by inserting one hand, palm side down.
Gently push hand beneath the skin and against the meat to loosen skin.
Rub thyme mixture over turkey under skin.
Press skin to... - 42.6984
Maple Glazed Roast Turkey Breast In A Cornbread Nest
1. Remove skin and excess fat from turkey breast. Rinse turkey. Blot dry with paper towels. In cup mix sage, thyme, and pepper. Rub 2 teaspoons over breast.
2. Preheat oven to 375°.
3. In large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add celery, onion,... - 41.542
Smoked Turkey Breast
Just in time for Thanksgiving. For many of us a whole turkey it too much, a whole turkey breast is perfect. I used DW's Original BBQ rub for this, the wood used was my tried and true post oak. - 0
Braised Turkey Breast
Rub turkey breast with oil; sprinkle with salt, sage, paprika, and pepper.
Place onion and garlic in a lightly greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan; place turkey breast on onion Bake at 450Â° for 30 minutes; remove from oven.
Pour apple juice over turkey;... - 31.0449
Roast Turkey Breast
Roast Turkey Breast is a bergy and great, easy salad. My mom devoured this Roast Turkey Breast. You should be making this today! - 30.3477
Breast Of Turkey In Marsala
A delicious Italian way of cooking turkey or chicken breast.
Cut the turkey into convenient size pieces for serving and flatten with a knife.
Rub over with the cut lemon, then coat with seasoned flour.
Melt the butter in a large frying pan and, over gentle... - 40.2234
Indian Spiced Turkey Breast
1. In a food processor, puree the yogurt with the onion, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, turmeric, cumin, coriander, cinnamon and cayenne. Place the turkey breasts on a large rimmed baking sheet. Pour the yogurt marinade over the turkey and rub it over both... - 30.7562
Slow Cooked Turkey Breast
An unconventional turkey recipe created by the chef is a must try this Thanks Giving season. Make turkey breast absolutely luscious and flavorful following the chef's recipe. Tempting and great for potluck or over any other occasion all the year long. - 107.989
Stuffed Turkey Breast
1. Melt butter in a frying pan
2. Add the celery and the onion to the pan and cook them till they are soft and cooked through. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and then add the bread crumbs, thyme, sage, raisins and walnuts to the bowl. Mix... - 47.3161
One Turkey Breast, Three Meals
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. Blend the butter, parsley, basil, lemon zest and juice, 1 tablespoon salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper in a food processor.
3. Remove the giblet package from inside the breast cavity (reserve it for making stock). Cut the wings... - 41.2263
Hot Brown Sandwich
A smoked turkey sandwich can be a nice option for your breakfast, lunch or snack. Smoked turkey meat in combination with crispy bacon makes a delicious choice for your appetite. Watch the video and then follow the process to prepare one for yourself. - 113.126
Buttered Breast Of Turkey
Bone the turkey breast just as you would a whole chicken breast (Card 10b).
Remove the skin and set aside.
Lay the breast, cut side up, on a board and flatten to an even thickness with a mallet.
Spread the butter evenly over the meat and sprinkle with salt... - 36.3549
Buttered Breast Of Turkey
1. Start by boning the turkey breast, then remove the skin and set aside
2. On a board, lay the breast, cut the side and flatten ot with a mallet
3. Lay the meat, pourthe butter over it also sprinkle salt and pepper
4. Take the meat and... - 37.623
Orange Rosemary Roasted Turkey Breast
If using frozen turkey, thaw it.
Rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
In a medium bowl, combine the parsley, thyme and rosemary.
Grate the peel from the oranges and lemon, then set the oranges and lemon aside.
Add the peels to the herb mixture and toss until... - 41.0139
Roast Turkey Breast
Sprinkle turkey breast with lemon juice.
Season underside with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Mix remaining salt with butter, paprika, herbs and pepper; rub over skin.
Place turkey, skin side up, in a shallow pan; roast in preheated 400Â° F oven 20 minutes, until skin... - 42.3168
Turkey And Vegetable Pot Pie
Enjoy a relaxing holiday with delicious pot pie filled with turkey and plenty of vegetables. Watch this video where Chef Walter Staib makes a turkey pot pie. He also shares information about the rich history of the ingredients and their importance in colonial... - 145.001
Apple & Herb Roasted Turkey
Combine the sage and rosemary.
With fingers, carefully loosen the skin from the turkey breast; rub herbs under the skin.
Secure the skin to underside of turkey breast with toothpicks.
Place breast side up on a rack in a roasting pan.
Stuff the turkey with the... - 37.6693
Herb Roasted Turkey: How To Oven Roast A Whole Turkey
Its turkey time!! You might think of turkey as a holiday meal, but enjoy a fabulous this roasted turkey with herbs any time. In this video the turkey is roasted with a herb mixture to give it a wonderful flavor. Serve it with savory dressing, mashed potatoes... - 123.547
Cut turkey breast with the grain into 1/4 to 3/8-inch slices.
Pound any end chunks to about 1/4 inch thick.
In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, pepper, and basil; rub into turkey slices.
Dredge turkey in flour until evenly coated, shaking off excess.
Heat... - 38.9231
"Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Pour 3 cups water into roasting pan.
Rub breast of turkey well with butter.
Place in roasting pan; cover.
Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
Turn off oven heat; do not open oven door.
Leave turkey in oven overnight." - 23.1288
Mad Hunky Brined Thanksgiving Day Turkey
1. In a large tub, mix Mad Hunky brine, and water. Soak birds in it, and refrigerate for 4 hours.
2. Preheat cooker to 230 degree F.
3. In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic, basil, pepper, and Mad Hunky rub. Give it a good whisk.
4.... - 98.9516
If it's the advent of Thanksgiving or Christmas and you would like to celebrate the special occasion with Roasted Turkey in the authentic style that your mom made, here is the recipe for you. There can be nothing like a perfect roast holding everyone's... - 110.306
I can't believe this is my 100th show for In the Kitchen with Ken. It seems I started doing this just a few weeks ago. I hope you've enjoyed all of my recipes I have shared over the past two years.This week, with Thanksgiving right around the corner, I... - 112.788
Saute onion and celery in 1/3 cup butter until tender; add bread cubes, bouillon, parsley, and seasonings, stirring well.
Spoon about 1/3 cup stuffing in center of each piece of turkey, roll up lengthwise, tucking edges inside.
Secure each roll with a wooden... - 36.3768
Baked Stuffed Turkey
Perhaps you never knew, baking a stuffed turkey can be so easy and simple a job. To make it a easy learning process, start with small sized turkey and then gradually move with a larger size. Watch the video for several times to get used to the stuffing and... - 111.436
Truss the turkey.
Dry the skin with paper towels.
Rub the shortening over the skin and sprinkle with paprika.
Cover the skin with bacon strips, holding them in place with toothpicks.
Cook the turkey, breast side down, uncovered, on a microwave oven roasting... - 31.2551
Roasted Turkey With Savory Cranberry Stuffing
In large skillet, cook celery and onion in margarine until tender; add cranberry sauce and bouillon.
Cook and stir until bouillon dissolves.
In large bowl, combine bread cubes, pecans, seasonings and water; add cranberry mixture.
Preheat oven to... - 44.5385
Hickory Smoked Turkey
Soak hickory chips in enough water to cover, about an hour before cooking.
Rinse bird and pat dry; rub cavity with salt.
Skewer neck skin to back.
Tuck wing tips behind shoulder joints.
Push drumsticks under band of skin or tie to tail.
In... - 35.8872
Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone! Hope you have a wonderful day with your family! Hopefully this quick tip let's you enjoy the day more.
Even for the best of cooks, roasting a turkey can be a huge stress! I've cooked more than my share of turkeys over the years... - 122.476
New Turkey And Andouille Gumbo
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Sprinkle all surfaces of the diced turkey evenly with 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix and rub it in well.
Place the seasoned turkey in a baking pan, bake for 15 minutes,... - 46.6495
Steam Stirred Turkey
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Sprinkle all surfaces of the turkey with 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix, rub it in well, and set the seasoned turkey aside.
Dissolve the cornstarch in 4 tablespoons of the stock, and set aside.
Preheat... - 42.8166
Preheat oven to 450°.
Remove giblets and reserve if making stock.
Rinse turkey well inside and out.
Pat dry and put about 6 cups stuffing into turkey cavity and another 2 cups stuffing in neck area.
Fill the cavity and neck only 3/4 full to allow room for... - 38.2518
Upside Down Roast Turkey
Rinse turkey under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels.
(Can be prepared and stored in refrigerator 1 day ahead.) Preheat oven to 325°F.
Pour 1/2 cup stock into roasting pan.
Heavily butter roasting rack and set in pan.
Fill turkey loosely with... - 45.2233
One hour before you are ready to grill, place the hickory chips in a large bowl, cover with cold water, and soak.
In the meantime, secure the legs of the turkey with a 1-foot length of kitchen twine by bringing the legs together, wrapping the string around... - 45.7784
Tasty Slow Cooker Turkey
The Tasty Slow Cooker Turkey might just turn out to be your time saver on Thanksgiving Day. You can put all the ingredients of the dish in a crockpot and forget it for several hours. Watch and learn the tasty recipe from this video from Favediets. Enjoy! - 107.484
Roast Turkey In Foil
Rub turkey inside and out with salt.
Fill neck and body with stuffing.
Fasten cavities with poultry pins.
Lace with cord.
Fasten legs to sides of bird.
Wrap in tight covering of aluminum foil.
Put breast side down in roasting pan for first hour of... - 39.9174
Remove giblets from turkey and reserve for other uses.
Pull off and discard all visible fat from turkey.
Rinse inside and out; pat dry.
In a small bowl, combine poultry seasoning and pepper.
Sprinkle some into cavities; rub remaining mixture over skin.
Set... - 42.2582
Thanksgiving Roasted Turkey
You always plan roast turkey for the Thanksgiving but are afraid you will end in an undercooked or overdone or too soft or juicy. Here’s a video that will help you roast it perfectly. Watch the video and follow the instructions for the turkey roast just... - 120.417
In shallow dish, brush tenderloins on both sides with oil and rub with seasonings.
Squeeze lemon over turkey; set aside.
Prepare outdoor grill for cooking or preheat broiler.
Grill or broil tenderloins 5 to 6 inches from heat source 5 to 8 minutes on each... - 25.9752
Disjoint the turkey, just as you would a chicken.
Set the breast aside for another meal.
Separate the wing joints (save the tips for stock).
Using a heavy cleaver (or a friendly butcher), chop the legs, thighs and back into 2 to 2 1/2 inch lengths.
Make the... - 28.9497
1. Preheat cooker to 325 degree.
2. Clean turkey, and remove all giblets from its cavity.
3. On a dish place turkey, pour brine and allow it to sit for 10-12 hours,precisely 1 hour for each pound .
4. Remove turkey from brine, and rinse... - 90.2709
Roast Turkey Supreme
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Rinse the turkey thoroughly and pat dry.
3) Rub the cavity and outer surface of the turkey with the seasonings.
4) Skewer neck skin and wings to back of the turkey, secure the cavity with skewers and... - 43.7175
Bacon Weave Turkey
his was our Thanksgiving dinner and also my entry into "Linda's Pantry" drawing. This was my first attempt at a bacon weave turkey, and I was blown away how easy it was, and better yet, how great the turkey came out. My wife Terynia, cooked all the other... - 0
Traditional Roast Turkey
1) Preheat oven to 450° F
2) Start by stuffing the turkey
3) Using your hands, loosen the skin of the turkey and pack the stuffing into the neck all the way to the end
4) Stuff all the way to the breast , but not too much as it on cooking the... - 35.8466
With conventional oven: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Rub entire surface of turkey with oil.
Place in baking dish, surround with vegetables and roast uncovered until meat thermometer registers 170°F, about 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 hours.
Let meat cool.
Reserve juices,... - 40.1235
Orange Glazed Turkey
1. Wash and drain the turkey.
2. Pat dry with kitchen towel.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper and rub all over.
4. Preheat the oven to 325°F
5. Place a rack over a roasting pan.
6. Place the turkey, breast side up on the rack.
7. Into the... - 44.9101
Favourite Roast Turkey
Make the stuffing for the turkey.
Wash the turkey well, inspecting for pinfeathers, and chop off the wing tips, reserving them for later use with giblets in gravy or stock.
Dry the turkey inside and out with a kitchen towel.
Squeeze the juice from the 2... - 39.0045
1. Remove giblets and neck from turkey (refrigerate for use in soup another day). Rinse turkey with running cold water and drain well (do not pat dry). With hands, rub salt over outside and in body cavity of turkey. Place turkey in 13" by 9" stainless-steel,... - 32.0495
Classic Roasted Turkey
Roasted turkey has been an all time family favorite. Watch this outstanding video that is so well explained and shows a step-wise recipe to make roasted turkey at home. It takes a great effort to make this dish, but it's well worth the effort and your family... - 104.635
Turkey Saute Aux Fines Herbes
Have your meat man saw turkey parts crosswise into 1 1/2 -inch-thick steaks.
Rub meat with a mixture of flour, salt, and pepper.
Brown steaks in butter and salad oil, turning to brown both sides.
Add wine, mushrooms, tarragon, thyme, parsley, chives, and... - 39.093
Roasted Turkey With Sage
1 Preheat the oven to 350Â°Fahrenheit.
2 Remove excess fat from the turkey.
3 Using paper towels, dry the turkey inside out.
4 Sprinkle the cavity with lemon juice and rub over the skin.
5 Sprinkle the cavity with seasoning.
6 ... - 43.2417
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) In the cavity, place the onion quarters.
3) With the corn oil, rub the turkey.
4) With white pepper and garlic powder, sprinkle all over lightly.
5) Transfer the turkey to a flat roasting pan and... - 38.7889
Roast Stuffed Turkey
Prepare stuffing by placing contents of vegetable/seasoning packets and butter in a large bowl.
Add hot water; stir just to partially melt butter.
Add stuffing crumbs.
Stir just to moisten.
Do not stuff bird until ready to roast.
Rinse turkey with cold water;... - 36.8364
1. Fill dressed, cleaned bird, then truss.
2. Start oven, set at 350° F., or Moderate.
3. Place the bird on its side on a rack in the roaster; rub it well on all sides with salt and a light sprinkle of pepper. Cream the 1/3 cup of butter or margarine; stir... - 35.0539
Roast Turkey With Cooked Giblets
Roast Turkey With Cooked Giblets has a sole taste. The giblet and turkey gives the Roast Turkey With Cooked Giblets a mouth-watering taste. Roast Turkey With Cooked Giblets is inspired by restaurants globally . Must catch it. - 38.4615
Fried Whole Turkey
Here is a mind blowing video that uses special kind of equipments for deep frying a whole marinated turkey. The video is extremely impressive and a great recipe of a special occasion. Try out this fantastic recipe but surely with all the special equipments it... - 107.729
Slow Roast Turkey
1) Draw and clean the turkey.
2) Thaw oven-ready turkey slowly for up to 48 hours. Keep sealed in vacuum bag until ready to stuff.
3) Preheat oven to low temperature (325°F, 170°C or Gas No. 3).
4) Prepare the necessary stuffings in a bowl.... - 45.1712
Grill Roasted Turkey
1. Pat the turkey dry with absorbent paper towels and rub with the olive oil and rosemary.
2. Sprinkle inside and out with salt and pepper.
3. Tuck the lemon quarters and herb sprigs inside the cavity; truss the bird.
4. Soak 3 handfuls (about 5... - 43.852
Perfectly Roasted Turkey
Who doesn't know how to roast turkey? But how about a perfectly roasted turkey this season. Take a look at some very important tips that will make your turkey one of the best ones ever. After all, when something is giving away its life to be your food, it has... - 121.548
1. Set out a shallow roasting pan with rack.
2. Clean turkey (and cut off neck at body, leaving skin).
3. Rinse, drain and pat turkey dry with absorbent paper. Set aside.
4. Prepare Herb or Oyster Stuffing.
5. Rub cavities of turkey with salt.
6. Lightly fill... - 33.9011
Roast Turkey With Truffle Gravy
Preheat oven to 500°.
To prepare turkey, remove giblets and neck from turkey; reserve for gravy.
Trim excess fat.
Stuff body cavity with 4 thyme sprigs, sage leaves, garlic, and medium onion.
Tie legs together with kitchen string.
Starting at the... - 45.5249
Roast Turkey With Blue-cheese Sauce
Roast turkey with blue cheese sauce is a classy recipe made with a peppy sauce of blue cheese and currnat jelly. Flavored with soy sauce and onions in it, the roast turkey is served with the sauce poured over it. sided with a salad, this recipe makes a... - 46.4888
To prepare the turkey, remove the giblets and neck from inside the turkey and reserve for the gravy.
Rinse the turkey.
Pat dry and sprinkle the cavity with salt and pepper.
Stuff the cavity loosely with prepared stuffing.
Fold the skin lightly over the... - 41.3635
1. Heat oven to 325°. Make turkey giblet broth by placing turkey giblets, neck, and liver in pot with 5 cups water and boiling for 30 minutes until tender. Season turkey liberally inside and out with 2 teaspoons salt and 1 teaspoon pepper. Rub the skin with... - 31.9047
Traditional Stuffed Turkey
This is an awesome traditional Stuffed Turkey recipe from Club House! It has a lot of flavor happening in it and the dish is a sure fire winner. If you need a little change for this Thanksgiving, then you might wanna try this dish out. Cheers! - 127.586
Hot And Sweet Turkey
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Sprinkle all surfaces of the turkey evenly with 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix and rub it in well.
Dissolve the cornstarch in 4 tablespoons of the stock, set aside.
Preheat a heavy 12-inch skillet,... - 43.8582
Turkey Slices With Cream Gravy
1. If desired, partially freeze the turkey breast, to firm slightly for easier slicing. Thinly slice the turkey across the grain, about 1/4 inch thick.
2. Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a large heavy skillet over moderate heat. Add the chicken liver and... - 32.3856
1) Split turkey, remove backbone, and split away any other bits of bones.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
3) Cream the butter until fluffy.
4) Stir in rosemary, shallots, and parsley.
5) Loosen the skin in the breast and spoon a portion... - 38.1879
Remove turkey neck and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Discard large lumps of fat, then rinse turkey inside and out and pat dry.
Combine poultry seasoning and pepper.
Sprinkle some of the mixture into neck and body cavities; rub remaining mixture... - 38.8491
Tg Churckey 2011
Smoked turkey tastes spectacular, but there are tricks revealed in this recipe that make it the Ultimate Smoked Turkey. Follow these steps and you will never again have a dry, stringy, cardboardy, boring bird on your Thanksgiving table. This will be the best... - 109.601
Rinse and pat dry one 6- to 8-pound turkey.
Sprinkle inside with salt; truss.
Place, breast side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Lightly rub skin with salad oil.
Insert meat thermometer, without touching bone, in center of inside thigh muscle.
Top... - 30.6073
Rosemary Roast Turkey
This Rosemary Roast Turkey tastes amazing ! With delicious black pepper seasonings, this roasted turkey garnished with rosemary sprigs makes a delightful meal. Just try this Rosemary Roast Turkey and let me know if you like it ! - 37.4795
Traditional Roast Turkey With Giblet Gravy
Prepare any of the 3 stuffings; set aside.
Remove giblets and neck from turkey; reserve for making Giblet Gravy.
Rinse turkey with cold running water and drain well.
Spoon some stuffing lightly into neck cavity.
Fold neck skin over stuffing; fasten neck skin... - 37.2661
Apple Cinnamon Glazed Turkey
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Apple Cinnamon Glaze: Place the 10 Apple Cinnamon tea bags in a tea cup and pour in 1 cup of boiling water. Let steep for 4 minutes. Remove tea bags and combine liquid in a sauce pan with corn syrup and brown sugar. Mix well.... - 24.8745
Turkey With Oyster Stuffing
In a medium saucepan cook chopped celery, chopped onion, and bay leaf in butter till vegetables are tender, but not brown.
Discard bay leaf.
Stir in dry bread crumbs and snipped parsley.
Drain oysters, reserving liquid.
Add drained oysters, eggs, poultry... - 41.0064
Grilled Apple Brined Turkey
In a large kettle, combine the first seven ingredients.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir until the salt and sugar are dissolved.
Stir in oranges.
Remove from the heat.
Add cold water to cool the marinade to room temperature.
Remove the giblets from the turkey... - 43.062
Pan-seared Duck With Blueberry Glaze
1. Rinse the duck breast halves and pat dry. Rub the spice blend onto both sides of the duck breasts.
Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat, when the pan is hot put in the vegetable oil and butter.
Immediately place the duck breasts in the pan, skin... - 36.7746
Turkey Stuffed Pitas
1. In a small mixing bowl,
2. Combine the marinade ingredients and mix well.
3. Using a sharp knife make 4 crisscross, 1/3-inch-deep cuts on both sides of the turkey breasts. Arrange in a shallow dish or tray.
4. Coat the turkey with the... - 48.1652
Honey And Spice Roast Turkey
In a small bowl stir together pepper, ginger, salt, and five-spice powder.
In another small bowl combine honey and soy.
Rinse turkey; pat dry with paper towels.
Sprinkle body cavity with some of the spice mixture.
Fasten neck skin to back of turkey... - 38.7065