- » Turkey Breast Casserole
Turkey Breast Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey breast casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey breast casserole recipes.
Turkey Breast Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
In an ovenproof covered casserole dish, place turkey breasts.
Season with salt and pepper.
Top with vegetables.
Pour in tomato sauce.
Sprinkle with garlic, parsley and mixed herbs.
Cook in oven 1 hour or so.
Remove... - 39.3521
Crockpot Cooking: Turkey And Stuffing Thanksgiving Casserole
With Thanksgiving just around the corner here in Canada, I thought I would share an easy and delicious crock pot meal that will give that Thanksgiving taste and flavor without all the fuss. It's the perfect meal for empty nesters, students, or people on their... - 0
You May Also Like!
Roast Turkey Breast With Brown Rice
1. In 5-quart casserole or bowl, combine onion, mushrooms, and 1/4 cup water; cover with casserole lid or large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 5 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes. Stir in brown rice, thyme, salt, and 1 1/4 cups hot tap water. Cover and cook... - 34.5061
Cranberry Turkey Breast
Preheat oven to 325°.
Place turkey breast in 2 quart casserole.
Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl; stir until blended.
Brush half the cranberry mixture over turkey.
Roast 30 minutes.
Brush remaining cranberry mixture over turkey.
If beginning to... - 36.1528
Roast Turkey Breast With Apple Cornbread Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray 1-1/2-quart casserole with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Spray large saucepan with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add chopped onion; cook and stir 5 minutes. Add chicken broth; bring to a simmer. Stir in cornbread... - 39.2116
Roast Turkey Breast With Sourdough Stuffing
1. To debone the turkey breast, place the breast, skin side down, on a large cutting board. Use a small sharp knife to cut along the bones, starting at the ribs, to release the meat. As you cut around the wishbone and backbone, be careful not to cut through... - 38.1462
Breast Of Turkey And Ham By Mary Christine
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Butter a large casserole.
3. Boil the stock with the onion and celery until it is reduced to half and is well flavored.
4. Strain though a fine muslin or sieve and set aside.
5. Blend the cornstarch in water.... - 42.6902
Stuffed Turkey Breast
Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
In a small bowl, pour 1/2 cup (125 mL) chicken broth over diced bread.
Soak 5 minutes.
Transfer bread to a large bowl.
Mix in giblets, yogurt, onion, almonds, parsley and seasonings.
Make an incision lengthwise across... - 40.2846
Roast Half Breast Off Turkey With Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F
2. In a shallow baking pan or casserole dish, place the turkey breast.
3. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a saucepan or in the microwave and season with salt, herb and spices.
4. Generously drizzle or brush... - 45.9006
Turkey Breast With Southwestern Corn Bread Dressing
In large bowl combine corn bread, muffins, chilies, red pepper, pine nuts, 1 tablespoon cilantro, parsley, basil, thyme and oregano; set aside.
In large skillet, over medium-high heat, saute turkey sausage, celery and onion 8 to 10 minutes or until sausage is... - 44.9144
Turkey And Vegetable Pot Pie
Enjoy a relaxing holiday with delicious pot pie filled with turkey and plenty of vegetables. Watch this video where Chef Walter Staib makes a turkey pot pie. He also shares information about the rich history of the ingredients and their importance in colonial... - 145.001
Cook broccoli as directed on package except-simmer only 3 minutes; drain.
Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat.
Stir in flour.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and bubbly.
Remove from heat; stir in chicken broth.
Heat until sauce... - 40.2511