- » Turkey Basting
Turkey Basting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey basting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey basting recipes.
Grilled Turkey Pieces
1. To prepare turkey cut it as follows: 2 wings, 2 drumsticks, 2 thighs, 4 breast pieces and 2 back pieces.
2. In a bowl combine remaining ingredients for marinade.
3. In the marinade, place turkey for 2 hours at room temperature or... - 39.1961
Sear the veal roast in heated bacon dripping until all sides are nicely browned.
Place meat on an open rack in a roast pan.
Mix mustard, sage, sugar, salt, pepper, water and vinegar together; pour this over the meat.
Arrange bacon slices over top and sides of... - 31.4816
Turkey Breasts With Fine Herbs
Marinate the turkey breasts in the fine herb marinade for a few hours in the refrigerator.
Cook the breasts on a grill over medium heat for 15 minutes.
Baste with chicken stock while cooking. - 25.5599
You May Also Like!
Chili Baste Turkey
Combine all ingredients in a pan; simmer 5 to 10 minutes.
Starting 1 hour before the turkey is done, baste the turkey all over with the warm basting sauce, using a wide, soft pastry brush or basting brush.
About every 10 minutes, gently brush more sauce all... - 24.525
Bold Bbq-basted Turkey Thighs
These oven barbecued turkey thighs are easy to make and will fill your kitchen with a wonderful aroma. With these saucy thighs you will want to serve your favorite mashed potatoes or rice alongside. Look for Chinese chili garlic sauce in the international... - 133.43
Roast Turkey With Honey And Lemon Baste Microwave Method
This recipe for roasted turkey with honey and lemon can be prepared in the microwave. Simply brushed and basted with a honey and lemon sauce flavored with garlic and butter, the turkey roast can be served with steamed vegetables as a complete meal. Adapted... - 44.9417
Sangria Basting Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix the unsweetened orange juice, dry white or red wine and orange peel together.
2) Baste the meat, chicken, poultry or seafood with the sauce while barbecuing or broiling, as required.
To baste the beef, lamb or turkey,... - 32.4184
Cranberry Basting Sauce
Place all ingredients in a medium saucepan and heat over medium-low heat to melt the cranberry sauce.
Use to glaze turkey or chicken during rotating. - 23.094
Blue Cheese Basting Sauce
1) Blend all the ingredients thoroughly after combining them together.
2) Allow the mixture to stand in the refrigerator for several hours before it is to be used so that the flavors can blend well.
3) Serve or use as required. Especially good... - 34.0156
Mustard Roasted Turkey Breast
Rinse the turkey and pat dry with paper towels.
Use your fingers to gently loosen the skin from the meat to create a pocket on each side of the breast.
Leave the skin attached to the breast bones.
Rub the mustard onto the meat underneath the skin.
Spray the... - 31.4228
Roast Gingered Turkey Breast
1. In a large glass bowl,
2. Combine the garlic, ginger, stock, sesame oil and soy sauce and cinnamon. Use a fork to whisk to blend well.
3. On a meat board and using a sharp pointed knife 4-5, 1/2-inch-deep slits in the thick part of the... - 47.2606
Soy And Ginger Braised Turkey Breast
1. Rinse the turkey breast and pat it dry with paper towels. Combine the soy sauce, water, sherry, ginger, star anise, and green onion in a large saucepan; bring to a simmer over medium heat. Add the turkey breast, skin side up. Using a baster or large spoon,... - 34.9362