- » Turkey Appetizer
Turkey Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turkey appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turkey appetizer recipes.
Easy Turkey Meatballs
Have you been looking for a perfect turkey meatball recipe? This video is sure going to come handy. Watch the chef share her simple recipe to prepare these yummy turkey meatballs that come with endless serving possibilities. Do give it a try. - 137.542
Smoked Gouda Stuffed Meatballs
Meatballs are great appetizers for a dinner party. And, when come with a tastefully prepared smoked gouda cheese stuffing, they get an elegant touch! Watch this video and learn how you can make this easy recipe! - 134.719
Turkey And Cauliflower New England Clam Chowder
Did you know that you can make a yummy clam chowder the healthy way? We're serious! And this does not affect the taste at all. Don't believe us? Then watch this video and learn to cook the perfect New England clam chowder at home in a hasslefree way. Watch... - 130.246
Ever tried using your holiday leftover stuffing in soup? It's absolutely delicious! This recipe is a fun way to use your leftover turkey, vegetables and stuffing from your holiday meal. Or try it with leftover weeknight roasted chicken and boxed stuffing.... - 129.02
Turkey And Vegetable Soup
One of the best ways to use up your leftover turkey is this turkey and vegetable soup. Its creamy, rustic and full of delectable flavors. Watch the video for recipe details. - 128.095
Classy Turkey Mac Soup
Having turkey leftovers? You can easily make soup with your turkey leftovers. It is as simple to make as simple to eat. Watch out the video for more recipe detail. - 126.297
Absolutely delicious! Filled with turkey, homemade cranberry sauce, curried cream cheese and walnuts, these wraps are a terrific way to freshen up your holiday leftovers. You've just got to give these amazing wraps a try! - 124.7
Healthy Turkey Meatballs In Wild Mushroom Sauce
This is a multi-purpose dish and a go-to meatball recipe for those on a lean protein, low fat diet. You can do small meatballs for an hors d’oeuvre or appetizer, or make them larger and serve them over whole wheat noodles as a meal. Whichever way you chose... - 124.501
Outdoor Turkey Soup
Turkey is good for appetizing dishes besides being good for main roasted and carved meat. Here is a recipe to make Turkey soup with vegetables, other meats and seasonings. A great holiday soup by Andrew- the friend of Chef Deen! - 124.497
1. In a pot of water boil the potatoes until fork tender and once done peel and grate the boiled potatoes and set aside.
2. Grate the onions; mince the garlic, set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine turkey, potato, onions, turmeric, lemon... - 123.643
Orzo & Turkey Salad
Chef Walter Staib of City Tavern in Philadelphia makes a dinner salad from Gourmet Lite Breast of Turkey and Orzo pasta. - 119.134
Stuffed Italian Cheese And Herb Meatballs
Meaty meatballs. This is a wonderful video of a truly Italian variety of meatball with turkey,pepperoni,olives and cheese. The inclusion of cooking cream with the herbs gives an amusing flavor. It is bound to be a hit with your friends and family when they... - 118.934
Party Food : Turkey Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts
These Turkey Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts will be the perfect hors d'oeuvre for your next holiday party or get together. View this video for the details of this healthy and tasty bite. They'll have your guests thinking you slaved away making them when in... - 118.912
Andrew's Turkey Soup
Pamper your loved ones with a hearty turkey soup with plenty of fresh vegetables to enlighten your health. Take a look at this video that shares a super simple recipe for a terrific soup that is absolutely delicious and satisfying. Give an extra special touch... - 118.69
Simple Turkey Chipotle Tortilla Soup
Thanksgiving is gone and probably you are among many of those women who are left with lot of turkey and other dishes you prepared. Watch this nice video which has a recipe on turkey chipotle tortilla soup. Enjoy the video. - 118.611
Ten-minute Turkey Noodle Soup
Yes, it's the obvious thing to do. But it's quick and delicious and perfect for a weeknight meal, and a great way to use up multiple leftover items from your Thanksgiving feast.. And did we say quick? - 117.646
Thai Lettuce Wraps
This delicious appetizer is easy to make and fun to eat. A spiced ground turkey mix is rolled in a soft lettuce leaf to create a light easy to eat wrap. - 116.027
Turkey And Craisins Meatballs With Mango Chutney
Have you ever tried cooking your meat with fruits? If you haven't then you are missing out on some really wild flavors. Watch this video recipe of Turkey and Craisins Meatballs with Mango Chutney and learn a funky dish that can be a heart throb in your next... - 115.284
Wondering what to do with last night's left over turkey?? Think no more, here's an easy to make and filling recipe of Creamy Turkey Tetrazzini. The dish can be served at any occasion and is sure to impress your family and friends. Do watch this video and try... - 115.147
High Rollers Appetizer
Easy-to-make and oh-so tasty, these High Rollers are perfect appetizers for any get-together, party, picnic or even tailgating. - 114.497
Leftover Thai Turkey Soup Recipe By Luci Lock
Natural health physician and Mercola.com founder Dr. Joseph Mercola shares a video of Luci Lock who shows you how to make a delicious, savory Thai soup using turkey leftovers and fresh raw veggies. - 112.796
Mini Turkey Shepherd's Pie
A great, quick, simple, easy way to use up some Turkey, vegetable, potato and gravy leftovers from the big feast, Thanksgiving or otherwise. - 111.904
Thanksgiving Turkey Fingers
This video is a television show hosted by Chef Tawnya and the guest is Alton Brown who has a Thanksgiving Turkey Fingers recipe for all those men out there who want to try cooking. As he says, the recipe is super simple, nothing to be scared off, a few simple... - 109.516
Lumpia - The Aubergine Chef
1. In a food processor, place all the vegetable and chop finely.
2. In a bowl, place the ground meat and chopped vegetables, salt, soy sauce, egg, and ground black pepper.
3. Using hand, mix the meat mixture gently without squeezing the meat.
4.... - 109.509
Tapenade Turkey Meatballs
Tapenade-Turkey Meatballs - The mild flavor of turkey creates an ideal canvas for both savory and sweet tapenades. - 109.118
Leftover Turkey And Apple Romaine Salad
Oh yes! This perhaps what most Hollywood celebs have for lunch every day. It is low in carb, high in protein – making it very ideal. Turkey and Apple Romaine Salad is very tasty and not mention that sweet crunch that you will get from the apple. Watch and... - 108.622
Tandoori recipes of any kind are my weakness and also perfect menu inclusions in our season of festivities. This video on tandoori turkey has added yet another tandoori item in my list with a delicious twist. - 108.516
Real Texas Tamale Soup Part 1 Of 2
If you love Tamale, then this soup recipe is just the thing for you. Watch the video to know of a simple recipe to make creamy Tamale soup that tastes really great. The recipe has been divided into a 2 Part video series to make learning even simpler. In Part... - 106.737
Italian Wedding Soup
This is a soup that is not the usual! A blend of mixed meat with some escarole leaves! A soup that is not very thick, but delicious and full of warmth! Watch the video on how to make this soup! - 106.345
Cream Of Turkey
A chilled winter evening and a bowl of fuming cream of turkey soup - doesn't it sound exciting? Yes this could be your one of the best comforting foods, if prepared in a proper way. It's not that difficult. Follow the instruction and go for it. - 105.622
Summertime Turkey Sausage Salad
1. In a skillet on medium flame, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Cook turkey sausage for 10 minutes, turning throughout.
2. After sausage cools, cut into circular pieces.
3. In a small skillet on medium flame, add 1 teaspoon olive oil and cook yellow... - 105.327
Keith's Turkey Tempura Sushi Rolls
Keith shows you his special treat and how to transform the leftover Thanksgiving turkey into something new. These Turkey Tempura sushi rolls are made with Latin inspired sushi rice and served with a delicious Spicy Cilantro Mayonnaise. - 104.204
Turkey Squash Soup
A healthy and easy soup put together in a jiffy. Watch this video to make a soup from combining squash and turkey. It is a mouth watering recipe of a simple soup that can be great on a winter night. Serve it with warm garlic bread and feel the warmth and... - 104.194
Cheesy Chili Stuffed Cornbread Mini Muffins
1. For muffin batter, in a large mixing bowl, add all purpose flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
2. Add milk, oil, egg, jalapeno pepper, and cheese. Mix to incorporate.
3. For filling, place a large Dutch oven or... - 98.0612
Parsley And Turkey Bacon Salad
Salads with greens are easy to make and packed with freshness and health. Check out Barbara and Dee showing how to make Parsley salad with turkey bacon, sundried tomatoes and other ingredients. Great to accompany meats! - 97.8034
Amy's Turkey & Carrot Soup
So, I have had a few requests for 'on plan' soup recipes, so I decided to play around with one of my favorites. The hard thing with soups is being able to devide servings evenly. I think that if I had to do this recipe over, I would add in my turkey AFTER I... - 97.1921
Real Texas Tamale Soup Part 2 Of 2
Part 2 of the series shows how to add final touches to the cooked soup so that it tastes much better than any classic Tamale soup that you would have ever tasted. Watch and learn! - 95.6162
Spinach, Berry & Turkey Salad
Salad lovers will love this video for the tasty hasty salad recipe. The chef makes a spinach berry salad and recommends to use ingredients of your choice. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 95.4792
Homemade Turkey Wings
Have you ever tried making turkey wings? If no then do check this out. The Chef shows how to make grilled turkey wings in the video. This a an amazing appetizer and your guests will really enjoy it. So don't forget to check out the video. - 92.7601
Turkey Lettuce Wraps
On a hunt for the BEST lettuce wraps... but not just ANY wraps! This recipe include zucchini, ground turkey, spice, and more flavorful ingredients. Jenny Kelley has succeeded this week in hunting down another delicious Flavor of the Week... ZUCCHINI! - 92.0415
Orange Cranberry Glazed Turkey Cocktail Meatballs
This dish by chef John is inspired by the retro Hors d'oeuvre classic, little cocktail meatballs in grape jelly but these are done with ground turkey and a delicious orange cranberry sauce. It’s a great way to use leftovers of your Thanksgiving dinner. The... - 91.6494
Turkey And Zucchini On Lettuce
Check out the video of this amazing appetizer the Turkey and Zucchini on Lettuce. A great recipe and easy to cook. Chef Jenny does a great job showing how to make this dish. Everyone should definitely check this dish out. - 87.3261
Organic Turkey And Vegetable Soup
Wondering what to do with the pounds and pound of holiday food leftovers crowding your refrigerator? Clean up your fridge and transform leftover turkey into a wonderfully hearty and delicious Turkey Soup dinner. with Alex and Colin. It is one leftover recipe... - 83.7233
Cold Smoked Turkey Pecans And Cheese
Smoked turkey, pecans and cheese make a perfect addition to your picnic menu. Look at this incredible video that shares a super simple cold smoking technique. This effortless technique certainly imparts a wonderful smoky flavor to an absolutely delicious... - 83.5598
Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
Expecting guests at home and wondering what to serve for the appetizers? Try this yummy and easy to make Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus. The recipe is simple and can be easily made in your own kitchen. You are sure to receive a bag full of compliments for... - 77.7761
Turkey Soups & Stews
Whenever it is Easter or Thanksgiving, there are always the leftovers. In this episode, The Aimless Cook and his friend will show you some basics to make a hearty soup or stew with some leftover turkey. Once you know that, you can make pot pies and even... - 59.319
Turkey And Black Bean Salad
1. Use a large 4-quart casserole or stock pot.
2. Drain the soaked beans and combine them with the onion, garlic, cinnamon, thyme, chili pepper, bay leaf and salt in the casserole.
3. Place on stove, over high flame.
4. Pour water to cover the beans... - 51.165
Turkey Salad With Honey Cream Dressing
Spoon the yogurt into a yogurt cheese funnel or a strainer lined with cheesecloth.
Set over a glass and allow to drain for about 10 minutes.
Cook the pasta in a pot of boiling water for 10 minutes, or until just tender.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
Place... - 49.4605
Turkey Salad With Yogurt And Buttermilk Dressing
1. In a large saucepan, boil the potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain, cool slightly and dice the unskinned potatoes into ¾ inch cubes.
3. Set aside, keeping warm.
4. In a small heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat,... - 49.2913
Turkey Fruit Salad
1) Peel oranges and discard white membrane.
2) Section the oranges and dice it over bowl to keep the juice.
3) Rub salt and pepper evenly in turnkey.
4) In a bowl mix diced oranges, turkey, celery, and pineapple.
5) Cover the mixture... - 48.5045
Minced Turkey With Lime And Cilantro
1. For making the sauce, in a small mixing bowl, whisk the yogurt with the cilantro, sugar, lime juice, salt and cayenne until well blended. Keep aside.
2. In a bowl, combine the minced turkey with the bread crumbs, scallions, zest, cilantro,... - 48.2681
After Thanks Giving Turkey Soup
Place turkey carcass in a soup kettle or Dutch oven and cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Remove carcass; cool.
Set aside 3 qts broth.
Remove turkey from bones and cut into bite-size pieces; set aside.
In a soup... - 48.1835
Creamy Turkey Soup
1) Take off all the meat from carcass and cut into small pieces.
2) In a saucepan, place the carcass and cover with water.
3) Put the bouquet garni and heat to boil.
4) Half cover and cook gently for 2 hours.
5) Drain the stock and... - 48.101
Marinated Turkey Bean Salad
1. To make the salad dressing, in jar with a lid, combine the dressing ingredients.
2. Close and shake vigorously to blend well.
3. In a large bowl, combine the turkey with other salad ingredients.
4. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well to... - 48.0398
Curried Turkey Soup
Crispy bacon and diced apples is the lifeline for Curried Turkey Soup. Despite the cooked turkey, the turkey stock and the curry powder, the recipe is always incomplete without diced apple. How else can a chef be more creative than mixing meat stock in... - 47.9413
Turkey Soup With Chilled Walnuts
1.In a bowl or a paper bag add walnuts, cayenne pepper, clove, garlic and salt and toss or shake well
2. Saute the nuts in oil or butter until nicely roasted and lightly browned.
3. Store in air tight container till required.
MAKING ... - 47.9093
Spicy Kale And Sausage Soup
In a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the stock, potatoes, onions, sausage, oregano, black pepper and red pepper to a boil.
Cook for 10 minutes, or until the potatoes are softened.
Remove the sausage from the pan.
Cut into thin slices and set... - 47.8836
Turkey Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Slice the pepper about ½ inch from the top.
3) Discard the seeds and membrane, leaving the shells uncut.
4) In the saucepan, bring the water to a boil and dip the pepper shells for 3 minutes.
5) Place... - 47.8696
1) Take a non-stick pan and cook onion in it until tender. You can also cook in the microwave oven.
2) Break up the turkey carcass into pieces and put in the pan along with salt, water and pepper.
3) Add onions.
4) Cover and heat the mixture to... - 47.7028
Hearty Turkey Chowder
1) Chill the broth and skim off fat from the surface.
2) In a large bowl, mix the flour, turkey, eggs, onion, milk, salt and pepper together and shape the mixture into 36 small size balls.
3) In a stock pot, allow the broth to boil, add the meatballs... - 47.6106
Thai Turkey Salad
1. Simmer water and poach the turkey for 1 hour in it. Check by piercing a knife to see if the turkey is cooked.
2. Cool the turkey after removing it.
3. Discard its skin and remove it from the bones. Shred it.
4. Simmer the turkey. Add tamari, pepper,... - 47.4634
After Holiday Soup
1 In a large heavy pan or Dutch oven, melt the butter.
2 Add in the onion and garlic.
3 Allow to cook until soft.
4 Add in the stock, vegetables, and tomatoes.
5 Bring to a boil.
6 Cover and lower the heat.
7 Simmer for 30 minutes or... - 47.3938
Turkey Soup With Danish Dumplings
7. Cut up the turkey carcass to fit into a large Dutch oven along with water, and chicken bouillon granules; bring it to boil.
8. Reduce heat; cover and slow cook for about 1 1/2 hours.
9. Remove the turkey carcass from the mixture and slightly... - 47.2512
Sweet And Sour Turkey Drums
1) Combine together the flour, paprika, salt and pepper.
2) With the seasoned flour, coat the drumsticks.
3) In a large frying pan or Dutch Oven, heat the oil.
4) Add the turkey and brown it on all the sides. Drain the excess oil.
5) Add the onion and... - 47.2182
Thanksgiving Turkey Soup
Break turkey carcass into pieces.
Place in a 6- to 8-quart pot.
Add onion, celery and water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to maintain a gentle boil.
Skim foam from surface until surface is clear.
Add bay leaves, thyme, peppercorns and salt.
Simmer, with lid... - 47.1426
Tomatoes Stuffed With Turkey
1.Deseed tomatoes and the remove the pulp to unravel hollow tomatoes.
2. Placein refrigerator while making the filling.
3.Mix together turkey, celery, green onions, walnuts, mayonnaise, lemon juice and parsley.
4. Add in salt and pepper.
5.Melt butter... - 47.0758
Won Ton Soup
1) Take a bowl and mix the flour, eggs, 75 ml (5 tbsp) water, salt and saffron together to form a stiff but kneadable dough.
2) Wrap with cling film.
3) Set aside for 1 hour at room temperature.
4) Take a pan and heat butter in it for the filling.
5)... - 46.9951
Turkey Vegetable Soup
Put turkey carcass, water, bay leaves, salt, pepper and sugar into large pot.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer for 2 hours.
Discard bay leaves.
Return any bits of meat to pot.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Cover... - 46.9799
To make the meat mixture: In a large skillet, cook the turkey breast, sausage and garlic over medium heat about 5 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
Drain the turkey in a strainer or colander, then transfer it to a large plate lined with... - 46.9457
Home Style Turkey Pot Pies With Buttermilk Crust
1. In a pot, boil the stock and cook the turkey breast until tender.
2. Scoop out the turkey breasts from the stock and cut into ½ inch cubes and allow the stock to simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. Using ¾ cup Buttermilk, flour, baking powder,... - 46.9457
Turkey Strawberry Salad
1) In a large bowl, toss the spinach, strawberries, and green onions together; keep aside.
2) In a bowl, mix the oil, vinegar, water, dried onion, and salt together for the dressing.
3) In a large skillet, stir-fry the peppers in half the hot dressing... - 46.9172
Turkey 'n Spaghetti Summer Salad
1) Cook spaghetti, drain, rinse with cold water, and keep aside.
2) Take a saucepan, boil water, and cook zucchini in small quantity until tender.
3) Rinse in cold water and drain.
4) Take a large bowl, combine spaghetti, turkey, green... - 46.8673
Warm Turkey Salad With Peanuts
1) Take a small bowl and combine together soy sauce, sherry, 1 tablespoon oil, water, brown sugar, red pepper flakes and peanut butter in it. Blend and set aside.
2) In another bowl, toss together cucumber, carrot and vinegar. Cover and refrigerate... - 46.7616
1) Scrape stuffing from interior of turkey and discard.
2) In a large soup kettle,place carcass and bones .
3) Now add chicken stock, celery, onions, bay leaves, salt, pepper and parsley,mix well.
4) Allow the mixture to boil,remove... - 46.6973
Apple Turkey Sandwiches
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Place the buttered toast on a baking sheet.
3) Place a turkey slice on each toast and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
4) In a bowl, combine rest of the ingredients and spread over the turkey.
5) Place 7... - 46.5188
Amish Vegetable And Noodle Soup
1. Into a large stockpot or Dutch oven over high heat boil carcass pieces, celery, carrots, onion and broth in enough water to cover carcass, skimming off foam.
2. Then lowering the heat add parsley, salt, thyme, bay leaf and peppercorns and let it... - 46.5169
Spicy Turkey Links
1. In a food processor, combine the turkey, onions, egg white, tomato paste, thyme, sage, fennel seeds, poultry seasoning, allspice, and red pepper.
2. Process the ingredients consistent process until the turkey is evenly ground.
3. Get your hand moist... - 46.3197
Turkey With Baby Turnips
Peel the baby turnips and rinse under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Grate in a food processor.
Put in a large dish, add salt and pepper and the sugar and mix well.
Add the white wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes.
Season... - 46.2204
Turkey Legs With Beer
Wash the celery, remove the leaves and set aside.
Chop the stalks.
Put the bacon, carrot, onion and celery into a deep casserole and add 3 tablespoons (2 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Pour the lager into the casserole and... - 46.1051
Turkey Vegetable Soup
Place turkey carcass, onion, celery, salt, rosemary, pepper, bay leaves and parsley in water in Dutch oven.
Bring to boil over high heat; reduce heat to low.
Cover and simmer 2 hours.
Strip turkey from bones; reserve turkey.
Discard... - 46.0916
1) In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in cold water.
2) In another bowl, dissolve the bouillon cube in boiling water.
3) Stir the bouillon mixture into the softened gelatin until dissolved.
4) Place aside to cool.
5) In another large bowl, add... - 46.089
Curried Turkey Salad With Grapes And Almonds
1) In a stockpot, place the turkey breast in 5 quarts of water, along with the carrots, onion and celery to poach the turkey breast.
2) Prepare a bouquet garni by tying the bay leaves, peppercorns, parsley and thyme in a square of cotton cheesecloth... - 46.0882
Ham And Turkey Salad
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden; set aside.
Combine turkey, ham, and 1/3 cup of the toasted almonds.
Core and thinly slice apple and coat with lemon juice; add to meat.
Stir in the 1/2 cup... - 45.8325
Turkey Cocktail Balls
Turkey Cocktail Balls - exclusive for those who love meatballs. The Turkey Cocktail Balls is pretty easy recipe and donâ€™t require much preparation time. Give this Turkey Cocktail Balls a try, I am sure you will love it. - 45.8252
Peanut Coated Turkey
1) On a plate, add in finely chopped salted peanuts mixed with pepper.
2) Dredge the turkey fillets in the flour, beaten egg and the peanut mixture in that order. Press the fillets well into the peanuts to coat well.
3) In a wok, heat oil. Saute the... - 45.8011
Turkey Salad With Honey Cream Dressing
1) Into a yogurt cheese funnel or a strainer lined with cheesecloth, spoon the yogurt. Into a yogurt cheese funnel or a strainer lined with cheesecloth, spoon the yogurt.
2) Over a glass, set the strainer and allow to drain for about 10 minutes.
3) In... - 45.7339
Turkey Satay With Peanut Sauce
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine marinade ingredients and whisk with a fork to blend well.
2. To the marinade, add the cubed turkey and toss to coat meat with marinade.
3. Cover the bowl with clean wrap and refrigerate overnight or for six... - 45.7004
Turkey Drumsticks With Hot Mustard
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
1) Sprinkle salt and pepper over the turkey drumsticks.
2) In a bowl, mix the garlic, mustard and thyme. Rub the mix into the drumsticks and let rest for 60 minutes.
3) In a large skillet, heat butter and oil... - 45.6573
Smoked Turkey And Lentil Soup
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the carrot, onion, leek, celery, and mush rooms.
Cook until golden, 3-5 minutes.
Stir in the wine and chicken stock.
Bring to a boil and skim off with a spoon any foam that rises to the surface.
Add the thyme and bay... - 45.58
Turkey Soup With Barley
1. Cut turkey into pieces and arrange them in a large microwaveable casserole.
2. Pour hot water over the turkey
3. Cover the casserole with its lid or with plastic wrap.
4. Microwave at HIGH power for almost 60 minutes until the meat falls off the... - 45.5411
Skillet Turkey Cutlets Parmesan
1) Over the steaks, drizzle the lemon juice.
2) Combine together the salt, flour and pepper.
3) Mix together the water and egg.
4) Combine together the cheese and cornflake crumbs.
5) In the seasoned flour, dip the steaks and shake off the excess.
6)... - 45.533
Turkey Bites With Tomato Fruit Salsa
1. Prepare the salsa by combining diced tomatoes, mango and a pinch of salt and pepper. Keep aside or refrigerate until serving time.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
4. Carefully skin and bone the turkey... - 45.4948
Chicken Or Turkey Salad Elegant
1) In a bowl, mix in chicken or turkey, water chestnuts, mandarin orange sections, green grapes along with 1/4 cup almonds.
2) Mix well and let the mixture chill.
3) Use the Grate blade to blend the rice, mayonnaise, lemon, parsley, salt and curry... - 45.4546
Turkey A La Queen
1. Grease 6 large muffin cups with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 375ºF
3. To make toast cups, brush melted butter on one side of the trimmed bread slices.
4. Fit the each bread slice into a muffin cup allowing the corners to protrude... - 45.4311
Turkey Noodle Soup
Combine turkey carcass and water in slow-cooking pot.
Add salt, pepper, onion, celery, and carrot.
Place parsley, marjoram and bay leaf in center of cheesecloth.
Gather up sides and tie.
Drop in pot with turkey.
Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
Remove... - 45.404
Turkey Appetizer Recipes By Category